The Adventure Pt. 03 - Theatre Visit

Story Info
The second visit that includes a night at the theatre.
4.7k words
4.38
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: No graphic language, domination or coercion.

Sincere apologies to my readers for the bad editing of Part 2. This time I did it old school with a print out, not totally on screen.

Resumé:

Part 1 - The lovers meet and Roberta reveals she is special at the start.

Part 2 - Roberta and Richard spend their first weekend together when Richard meets some of her friends.

It was very early Friday morning when I was ready to depart for my next weekend with Roberta. With my work keeping me very occupied, the last three weeks had passed quickly.

Roberta had also had a hectic time with her exhibition and a new project. She had sent me lots of messages and images throughout our absence, so we always had plenty to talk about when we spoke.

The plan was to arrive early so that we could spend time together, before the start of the theatre evening with her friends and their husbands.

I had packed the trunk of my Harley Davidson trike the night before and only had to strap my luggage onto the rack. With traffic and the multitude of crossroads and roundabouts on the east -- west journey, it takes the best part of two hours.

About a mile before reaching Roberta's apartment, I pull into a lay-by and telephone to say I am on nearly there.

"Great, I'll see you outside when you get here."

As I pull into the parking area, she signals that there is a free spot adjacent to the entrance door. I drive over, switch off, remove my helmet and dismount. Roberta immediately gives me a big hug, kisses me passionately and said, "Welcome, it's great that you are here."

It is so nice to feel her close to me and taste her kiss. Sensations I had been yearning for, during the past weeks!

With the anti-theft lock fitted, I remove a bag with a selection of wines from the trunk and unstrap my luggage from the rack. After Roberta had patted the Harley Davidson affectionately, she picked up my helmet and we both made our way to the lift.

On the way up to the third floor, standing with a bag in each hand, Roberta at my side put her right arm around my waist.

Once inside, she said, "You know where to put your things. Change into something comfortable while I make the coffee."

As I descend the stairs from the mezzanine with my leather trousers to hang with my jacket in the utility room, a beaming Roberta skips over and gives me another deep kiss.

As I enter the kitchen area, Roberta is pressing the plunger on the cafetière. I walk up behind her and place my arms around her waist. She turns, smiles, and says, "Grab a couple of mugs from the stand and place them on the coffee table in front of the settee. I'll bring the coffee over."

I slump into the corner at the end of the settee where the small table is conveniently situated. Roberta places the coffee on the table and sits close next to me. Reaching over, she fills the mugs from the cafetière and hands me one.

We sit together, drinking and smiling at one another, catching up on odd things we wanted to tell one another.

After we had drunk our coffees, she took my mug and placed it with her mug onto the table. She then leaned towards me, her eyes inviting me to take her in my arms and kiss her once again.

I could not resist and the next 15 minutes past very enjoyably and quickly. Roberta, then sat up and started to speak.

"I thought that we could have lunch here and go for a walk in the other park I told you about. We can then come back and change for the theatre." She continued, "We normally meet to have drinks before the performance, then have a meal afterwards. I hope this is okay with you. "

After nodding my consent, she said lunch would be about half an hour and I could come and talk with her while she made it. Sitting on one of the tall stools, I watched her prepare the ingredients for a vegetable and noodle soup. Early that morning she had been out to purchase a couple of crispy baguettes and pastries for dessert.

We discussed the timings for tonight and then our plan to go for a drive on the Harley on Sunday. The general arrangements for the latter had been made during a conversation a couple of weeks ago, subject to the weather.

Autumn had officially arrived but luckily the weather was still very agreeable. So, the plan to take a picnic lunch with hot drinks and visit some more local beauty spots was definitely on.

After lunch we prepared for our walk. Roberta had dressed for the occasion before my arrival, with a pink sweater, blue skinny jeans, pink, socks and white trainers with a subtle pink detailing. Luckily, I had packed my jeans and Timberland sneakers, so more or less complimented the vision of beauty that would be walking alongside me.

The park was not too big. At one end there was a bandstand, at the other a children's play area. Diagonally, there was a main path that served as a route for pedestrians and cyclists between the two surrounding developments.

A network of smaller paths criss-crossed the main one. Seating and picnic tables were scattered around the park. A belt of trees on all sides masked out all but the tallest buildings that surround the park, plus most of the traffic noise. We made a complete tour of the park's perimeter, walking hand in hand. Just before our exit, we found a south facing bench, bathed in the afternoon son.

We sat, with our arms around one another, just watching the world go by, talking about anything or nothing. When the local church clock signalled 4 pm, Roberta suggested we slowly make our way back to the apartment.

Back home, Roberta made a pot of tea. We are some of the remaining baguette with a little ham and cheese. "To soak up a little of the pre-theatre drinks," she said.

Whilst Roberta cleared the table, I went upstairs to change. We had discussed the dress code, so I had packed a grey blazer style jacket, my black slacks and black dress shoes. I wore a crisp white dress shirt.

Roberta attended the stairs, and when she saw me said, "Very nice. You look good."

"Do I need a tie? "

"No. You look fine. All the men dress smart casual," she said.

I descended to the living room to give Roberta the space to get ready. I sat reading a magazine on healthy living that was on the coffee table. After what seemed an age, Roberta came down the stairs. She looks stunning.

She wore a simple white button up blouse, with a dark grey maxi skirt. And she stepped down, the split along one side gave me glimpses of her hose clad leg and her foot peeking through her 3" heel ankle strap pumps. She carried a light silken stole in her left hand.

"You look beautiful, "

"Thank you. I always think the theatre merits a nice outfit. A full evening dress is a bit much though, but I like the look and feel of a flowing skirt." She went to find her phone and returned to take a selfie of us. "Just for a souvenir," she said, winking at me.

Our Uber arrived at 6:30 pm. During the short journey into town, we sat in the backseat shoulder to shoulder.

Entering the bar, it was as I had expected. The atmosphere was animated and it was reasonably packed with customers. Located next to the theatre, many people were doing the same as us, to avoid even more congestion at the theatre's own bar.

Roberta searches for her friends then indicated where they were located and moved over to them. I waited to be served at the bar. In view of the crowd, the service was not too bad. I then slowly made my way through the crowd. When I arrived to the corner of the room where they had gathered, I gave Roberta the glass of Chardonnay she had asked for. Tess was the first to greet me with a warm hand clasp and a light kiss on my left cheek. She then proceeded to introduce me to the others. They seemed a very nice group. They had certainly accepted Roberta as a valued member of the ensemble.

Mary's husband was the first to engage in real conversation with me. He confirmed that Roberta was extremely impressed with my Harley and had enthused about our day out at the lake on my first visit.

I replied that it was great to at last find somebody who had such passion for something that I liked.

Before we left, I had spoken to all of them. They all commented how happy Roberta had been since our chance encounter. At 7:30 pm it was suggested we drink up and make our way to the theatre.

We took our seats and waited for the play to start. Roberta took my hand and we sat in contemplative silence.

The play, The Acid Test, was humorous and thought provoking. It was about a boozy night in for three young women, that takes a strange turn when one of their Dads arrives.

At the interval, we all vacated our seats to stretch our legs. We did not avail ourselves of the bar. After the second act finished, we filed out onto the pavement. When all assembled, we started to walk toward the restaurant.

On entering, Tess's husband gave the name of the reservation. We were quickly guided to a table for 10 people in the corner of the room. Being a stranger, but not feeling it, I waited beside Roberta to see what the seating protocol would be.

Tess indicated a seat to me on the side of the table near the wall. She then took her place beside me. The others took their place, alternating man and woman until everyone was seated. Nobody was seated next to their partner.

Roberta had previously explained the restaurant of offered a limited range of extremely good dishes. A small selection of wines changed weekly to offer a great tasting experience. This suited them. They just divided the bill by the number of people to pay at the end. Tess's husband, Tom, appeared to take charge. Reading out the wine options, then asking for suggestions. A red and a white wine were quickly agreed upon and two bottles of each were ordered. The food waiter was next to arrive, taking our orders for the main course.

The wine arrived at the table and the usual uncorking procedure played out. The wine waiter looked at Tom, who nodded. The waiter poured a small quantity into his goblet. Tom took a sip and then moved it around his mouth. He nodded his approval to the waiter who then lifted the bottle of white and looked towards him again. Tom gestured toward Roberta who pas sitting beside him. The same scenario playing out. The bottles were then passed around the table and everyone took about the same quantity of their choice. Luckily, I was near the end of the queue so could gauge the appropriate level to fill my glass!

The meal passed enjoyably, the conversation flowing across and around the table. Roberta looked thoroughly happy, sat between Tess's and Mary's husbands. In my opinion, she looked the most radiant person there, but I am biased.

After a very simple and light dessert, the men then passed their card over the card reader. Then, moving the chairs to allow the ladies to stand up, we began to leave.

Farewells were said as we reached the street. The group's number dwindled as their transport arrived. Tess squeezed my hand and kissed me lightly on the cheek and said,  "See you soon."

Tom shook my hand for me and said have a great day out tomorrow. Obviously Roberta had shared our plans.

As we got into our Uber, Roberta asked if I had enjoyed my evening.

"It was great and your friends made me feel so welcome." I continued, "You looked very beautiful and stole show for me. I really liked the formula for the after show meal. That restaurant is a real find."

When we got back to Roberta's apartment, she signals that I sit on the couch. She open a fridge, takes two bottles of water from it and joins me.

"I need a few minutes to wind down," she says. "Thanks for a wonderful evening," she continued, leaning in and kissing me on the lips.

After about 10 minutes, she puts the cap on her water bottle and places it on the table. She looks questioningly at me. I replace the cap on mine, hand it to her and she places it on the table. Roberta then lies across my knees, looking seductively upward into my eyes.

I lean over, but with the position of our bodies, can only just lightly touch our lips together. She eases her weight off me and I try to move to a position where we can kiss more deeply. We manage it, but I think it was as uncomfortable for her as it was for me.

With that, she sits upright, lifts up the hem of her long skirt, removes her shoes and seductively, wiggles her toes in relief. Taking my hand she says, "Let's go upstairs and get more comfortable." We mount the stairs, and she nods first to the bathroom and then to me. I pick up my boxers and make my way to clean my teeth, etc.

When I come out, Roberto is standing there in an exquisite purple bra and thong with her pyjama top in her hand.

I get into bed, with eyes on the bathroom door, contemplating her reappearance. She emerges in her red baby doll pyjamas that reach midway between her waist and her knees. Her hair in a swirl on the top of her head.

My arousal is now obvious. She makes her way across to the bed, I lift the corner and break into a broad grin.

"What can I say," is all that came to mind!

She smiles and gets into bed beside me. We lay on our sides looking and smiling at one another. I put my arms around her, and lightly pull her towards me for a kiss.

As our lips meet, Roberta hugs me tighter and deepens the kiss. We continue the embrace, the contact between our bodies constantly changing. The movement of our chests and our members, through her silken pyjamas, feels great.

Suddenly, Roberta lets go of me with one hand to pull off her pyjama top, to hug me even more closely. It took a few seconds to realise that she had no briefs on. The contact and warmth of our bodies, without any obstruction, was a quantum leap in sensation for me.

Roberta placed her head against my right shoulder, and continued gently moving her body over mine sighing contentedly every few seconds. Moving away a little, but still kissing me, her hand moved to give attention to my raging erection. I responded with equally appreciative utterances.

A few minutes later she descended to pleasure me with both her hands and her mouth. Shortly after my climax, Roberta Rose up the bed, kissing her away up my chest and pausing for the first time to take my nipples in her mouth. We kiss passionately once more. As another surprise, she took my hand and placed it on her right breast. Her look, when I looked in her eyes, was one of longing and one of giving me permission.

I had appreciated at our first night at the hotel any reticence Roberta had. I was more than content to follow her lead and not to rush or break any boundaries. In my opinion, it was paying off. The level of intimacy between us certainly escalated tonight.

I gently caressed her, to leasing murmurs of approval. Not being expert, I thought she was a large B or a small C cup size. They felt very natural. After a few minutes of attention, I took Roberto in my arms and whispered, "Thank you "

"I hope you're not too disappointed with me. Please be patient with me." Hesitating, she continued,

"I have done a lot of thinking during the last few weeks. I'm hopefully coming to terms with myself. Can we discuss it more tomorrow?"

"Yes," I said, pulling her towards me. "I am very happy with the progress you have made in your accepting me so far."

She kissed me tenderly. I turned on my other side. Roberta moulding herself on my back, placed one arm over my waist, saying, "Sleep well."

Morning had long dawned when I was shaken awake, "Wake up, sleepyhead," Roberta said smiling. Kissing me on the lips she continued, "Breakfast will be ready in five minutes."

I watched her descend the stairs, lazily threw on a T-shirt and made my way to the bathroom, before making my way to the kitchen.

As I approach Roberta she has her back to me. In her crop top, yoga pants and her lustrous ponytail, the vision was divine. I put my arms around her waist and said, "Good morning, beautiful" into her ear. She turned, smiled broadly, nodding towards the coffee pot and the two mugs alongside it.

After last night's meal, she had opted for a light breakfast. Fresh fruit salad accompanied with honey topped Greek yoghurt and a slice of toasted brioche.

We had not made any definite plans for today, other than we would have a nice home-made dinner and some wine in the evening.

I returned to the bedroom to choose my clothes for the day before showering. Roberta, who seems to be more of a morning person than me, had already affected her daily toilet. Taking the hint from her style, I chose a lightweight round neck sweater, jeans, and my favourite sneakers.

The next hour we sat at the breakfast bar, each of us on our phones, catching up with our emails, the news and our social media interests. About 11:30 am, Roberta said, "Fancy a drink? Tea, coffee or water?"

"Tea would be good."

She nodded, made her way towards the kettle, filled it and prepared the pot for when it had boiled.

"On the settee or here?" I asked.

"On the settee. I can prop myself up on you whilst I tell you my story."

Roberta came over with the two mugs of tea and sat beside me. We chatted about some celebrity scandal that had hit the media overnight, before putting our empty mugs onto the table.

Turning towards me, she took my hand and said, "I know that it is early days, but I am very happy with our relationship so far and genuinely want to be with you. We both have had a lot to think about, but assuming you were honest about the boundaries we discussed, we both know the assets we have at our disposal."

"I probably used dysphoria as an excuse that night at the hotel, rather than admitting it was probably insecurity or unease. To hopefully explain more fully, I will give you the context of my transition."

"It all started when I was at university. I had a girlfriend, Helen, who one could reasonably class as being kinky! At Halloween, we decided to do the gender swap experience. Both being of similar size, we did not have to buy expensive costumes.

Helen chose the nearest garments of hers to dress me as a cheerleader, using clothes from my wardrobe to dress herself as a 'jock'. She was extremely good at make up and we actually won the prize for the best couple in the faculty.

One thing led to another after that. Helen proposed we went out in public as two girls. These episodes went without any problems of being called out on the street. I really enjoyed the experience of wearing women's clothes. It felt quite normal when I was doing it and was not a fetish for me.

When we were out we never sought attention, but it was never far away. We often accepted drinks, but insisted we both had boyfriends and never took it any further. For me, I was happy with my relationship with Helen. It always seemed to step up a notch when I was dressed as a Roberta!

"Yes, I have had that name for a long time!"

When we both left university, our lives parted, I thought my interest in cross dressing was at an end. Three years after my mother passed away. I was in a very bad place emotionally. I questioned many things and my gender identity was one of them. In my days of being Roberta, I had felt comfortable in my skin, believing that the world treated me better presenting as a female

So, at the age of 26, I decided to present as a woman. In 2003, throughout the world the acceptance of LGBT rights was beginning to accelerate. Nothing like the last six years with social media driving it. And that time I was working for a design agency. Its management had proven themselves to be LGBT friendly. I initiated my change of gender, the HR department suggesting that I see a therapist at the earliest opportunity, to speed up the process of changing my markers and all the administration involved.

After 12 months, I was able to apply for a new birth certificate, driving license and change my bank account into my new identity. I had been on the hormone for about nine months at that time. Apart from the mood swings things were going well. I had an understanding Doctor that was monitoring my progress and regulating my medication.

12