The Adventure Pt. 03 - Theatre Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subtle changes to my body were happening. My skin became softer, my fat distribution was changing and my facial and body hair became finer. Laser treatment and hydrolysis for my facial hair was painful and costly. Luckily, when my mother died, I inherited some money and a large house.

Two years later, I had another change of course. The promotion path at the agency was quite narrow and an employee that joined six months before me, got the new position.

I decided to leave and chance my luck working for myself. But, not before analysing what I thought maybe the best market segment to explore. Health seemed to be an up-and-coming sector, encompassing a multitude of disciplines: food, clothing, footwear, and equipment.

Desktop publishing on the PC by this time hand matured into a usable form, enabling me to make visuals on my own computer. I installed a desk and drawing board in my house, doing some speculative visuals for various products that I thought maybe interesting to prospective clients. Taking days off using my annual leave allowance, I visited prospects to discuss possible projects.

Health was a sector my current employer had ignored. Since I did not contact any of their existing clients, I did not see any conflict of interest.

After a few months, I had fulfilled several small projects for three clients. Ithought that I had the secret! I resigned from the studio, starting to work from home. With hard work and long hours, success slowly came.

Eventually, it became evident that I needed to employ someone to share the workload. As work expanded, I decided to sell my home to buy this loft apartment and the offices we occupy today.

Roberta then looked at her watch and said, "I think that's enough about me for now. Let's get some lunch."

I followed her into the kitchen area and sat on a stool. As she bent to get some soup out of the fridge and then reach into the overhead cupboards, I was fighting to curb my excitement. I took pleasure in the perfection of her body. Hormones and weekly, early morning gym sessions had achieved so much and her yoga pants displayed this admirably.

Roberta empty the container of soup she had made into a saucepan, placing it on the stove. She then chopped the remains of the baguette into cubes, before swirling in a bowl, containing olive oil, garlic powder and some ground pepper. Placing them in the air fryer, she turned Ito stir the soup.

After lunch was finished and cleared away. Roberta said, "Fancy a walk in the park and possibly an ice cream?"

I nodded yes, and we both got a jacket before taking the lift to the ground floor. Roberta's hoodie matched her figure hugging pants, making me feel very proud as we walked hand-in-hand towards the park.

On returning, we poured ourselves two glasses of Prosecco. As we lifted our glasses in salute, Roberta said, "Here's to a safe flight!" and winked at me.

We kissed between sips, enjoying the sweetness and the cool feel of our mouths.

"Any good at cooking steak? I know men prefer barbecues, but the stove is the best we can do on the third floor!"

With that she went to the fridge and took out two sirloin steaks that she had lightly salted and left the season in the fridge since breakfast.

"I'll do my best, "I said. "Any garlic?"

Together, we started to cook dinner. I melted some butter and infused crushed garlic in it, for brushing onto the steaks whilst cooking. Roberta prepared the green beans for steaming and cubed the potatoes to make pomme sauté. She said normally she uses the air fryer to avoid too much fat, but a good steak and its accompaniments will be worth an extra hour in the gym next week.

The steaks cooked perfectly and I put them on a plate to rest. I emptied most of the oil and butter from the pan I had used to cook the steaks. Placing it back on the stove I returned the juices released by the steaks into the pan. I added double cream and a little cracked black pepper and stirred it with a wooden spatula to release the caramelisation from the base of the pan. A spoon of cognac I flamed completed the sauce.

Meanwhile, the two plates had been assembled by Roberta. I spooned the sauce over one end of each steak. We ate what was an exceptionally tasty meal accompanied by the rest of the Prosecco.

After clearing the table and washing up, we retired to the settee with a small glass of the excellent cognac.

This time we both managed to get comfortable, lying together and happy just to be in each other's arms.

"I still owe you a bit more history on my transition, but can we leave that for another time.? I rather got hung up on my business career didn't I?"

"That's fine with me, "I said. "I am just happy to be here with you. Are you happy?"

"Yes," she said, smiling and leaning in for another cognac flavoured kiss. After catching up with the latest news, we passed the rest of the evening watching a feel good Hallmark movie, before eventually going to bed.

Whilst I was in bed, Roberta was in the bathroom. My mind was occupied, replaying the last couple of days. I heard the door handle turn. Roberta exited the bathroom, her pyjama top in her hand. She quickly moved across the bedroom to switch off the main light.

It was the first time I've seen all of her body at the same time. Even though she was special, every inch of her body was in proportion, and for me, oozed femininity. She skipped over to the bed and slipped into it beside me.

I was coming to believe that I could spend the rest of my life with her and indeed I wanted to.

12