The Adventure Vacation with Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
Blow jobs and more exploration.
5.5k words
4.66
47k
51

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom climbed onto our small craft first, and it came with quite a show of her body as she climbed up first. I was lost for a moment by the pink lips that protruded just ever so much. Her pussy still slightly glistening from the once over she just gave them. As I was staring at my mom's pussy lips and the curvature of her ass cheeks my cock started to come alive again. She jumped on the boat and turned to see me looking at her and my cock's reaction to what I saw.

"Jeez. Already ready again? Ah to be young..." she said with her trademark giggle.

"Yea, umm sorry. Just happens." I said trying to be respectful.

"Yea it happens when you are checking out your mom's goodies." she teased. "Dont be sorry. If I didn't want you to see me like that, I wouldn't show you. I am enjoying being ogled by a virile young man. And it looks like you are enjoying the ogling." she said as I shoved the boat off the sandbar and climbed aboard. Firing it up, I looked over at my incredible views of the Caribbean Sea, dotted with sugar sand beaches and tropical lush forests, and my mom, naked sitting on a boat with me. What fantastic luck I have.

"Time for one more?" I asked her, wondering if we should try another island or head back to the resort.

"WE got time babe. Lets go over there..." she said calmly and pointed east toward some smaller sandbars and beaches. I steered the boat in the direction she wanted to go and took great joy in seeing her freed tits bouncing around with the waves and chop. She saw me trying to split my attention between the water in front of me and the gorgeous creature to the side of me.

"Pay attention to the boat. I'll make sure its worth your while when we get where we are going." she shouted over the wind and engine noise, then giving me a wink.

I dutifully brought our boat to a stop, resting on a small sandbar that surrounded a small island, which was really just a beach. When I turned the engine off and looked over at mom to make sure this is where she wanted to hang out I was mesmerized by what I saw. She was sitting, leaned back slightly with her feet on the bench seat, knees slightly spread, displaying her womanly charms to me in an almost explicit way. Looked like something out of a Penthouse magazine I had seen a few times.

"Oh, I didn't realize you would look over so fast." Mom said with a school girl giggle as she made no effort to cover up. "Good thing we are both adults huh? But if you want I can certainly cover up more." she concluded.

"Uh, no. I think as adults we can handle this." I said as fast as the blood rushing to me cock.

"Oh, your little friend is back. Is this the closest you have ever been to a naked woman?" she asked in a genuinely curious way.

"I have been to some strip clubs, but nothing like this." I said sheepishly and a little embarrassed.

"Ok! I mean it, if this goes too far and you want to back up, just say so. No worries at all. Conversely, if you had any questions or anything, I am all ears." she said in her sweet matronly way, almost as if she was talking about showing me how to make cookies or sew a blanket.

"Can I get...nah, ugh, never mind." I stammered and sat back down on the other side of the boat from her.

"Tell me Bobby. What were you thinking?" mom persisted in getting it out of me.

"Well, just, does it, smell and feel as good as it looks?" I said, but instantly regretted because it sounded so fucking stupid. I just asked my mom if her pussy smelled good and felt good. And I called it an IT. Good god....

"Well, lets give IT a name so we are talking the same language. Do you mind 'pussy' or is that too crude?" she asked, making my head absolutely spin around in circles, not quite believing this was happening. She adjusted her legs and feet a bit to be less obscenely viewable.

"No, that's fine." I mumbled.

"Good, now you wanted to know if my pussy smells good and feels as good as it looks right? You kinda know what it smells like- remember the panties from a few days ago?" she said, speaking very matter of factly.

"Oh yea. I guess so." I said, trying not to catch her eyeliner.

"But maybe you're curious if its different fresh from the source, versus dried on my panties?" she said, giving me a good cover story.

"Yea, like I think, that's what I meant." I said, not sure where this was going.

"It probably is different. Come here..." she said with a smile as she opened her legs back up to me nd motioned me toward her with her finger. "If you wanna test and see." she finished as I was moving toward her. I sat down next to her and she took my left hand in her hand and pulled it closer to her pussy. She placed my hand on her pussy and kinda pushed my finger lightly into her folds.

"Pretty soft huh?" she cooed, while she wiggled around a bit as I probed her pussy with my middle finger.

"Yea, it is. Feels amazing..." I trailed off while enjoying the moment to its fullest. She pulled my hand off her pussy after a few moments and pulled it toward my nose.

"So, how does fresh compare to those panties?" she asked as I took a large inhale of my wet finger. I inhaled her sweet smell and it made my cock throb, between the image I was getting, the smell and the tactile stimulation this was driving me crazy.

"It's nice." was all I could muster. She giggled and dropped her hand from mine. Without thinking I slipped my finger into my mouth and cleaned her juices from it.

"Oh, tasty too?" she said, seemingly surprised I did that.

"Oh sorry. I just did it. Wasn't thinking about it. It just happened." I said, not wanting to offend her.

"I understand babe. So how do I taste?" she said with a smile.

"It was good Mom. Really good." I told her letting my guard down a little bit.

"Well that's good to hear. It's been awhile since anyone tasted it and I always want to make sure she tastes delicious. On the off chance, that someone, somewhere might want to, ya know..." she said trailing off with a smile on her face.

"Oh yea. I guess that makes sense. I'm sure someone wants to experience that with you." trying to decipher if my mom wanted me to lick her pussy or not. Certainly seemed like she might...

"Is someone on this trip the someone that wants to taste his mother's pussy?" she said as she turned to me and grabbed the sides of my face and moved hers close to me. Without answering she leaned in and our lips met, softly at first. We kissed twice and then she turned her head slightly and I felt her tongue lightly graze me lips as they opened to accept her offer. We made out on the boat for what seemed like hours, but wasn't. Her tongue finding mine in my mouth and then mine exploring hers. She let out soft moans while we kissed like lovers in paradise. We finally broke away and I wasn't sure what was next, but she found my eyes and said "You ok?" to assure herself I think that we were good.

"I am. That was fun." I told her without any doubt I was having a good time.

"Good! Me too. You can touch me if you want..." she said as her lips met mine again and our tongues danced together. I wasn't sure how to do that. I knew I wanted to- wanted to feel the curve and weigh of her tits, the smoothness of her back and draw on her tummy with my fingertips, but I wasn't sure how to start. Lucky for me she grabbed my hand and plopped it on her boob. That was all it took for me. My fingers lifted her large breast as I felt the soft flesh capped off by her rock solid nipple. As I pinched her nipple lightly I heard my mom moan a bit through our kissing. With my other hand I reached around her back and ran my finger down her spine, from her neck to the top of her ass cheek. She started feeling my arms and shoulders as well as we enjoyed the moment with each other. I decided to take a risk and broke off our kiss while moving my body in front of hers. She looked at me and her eyes told me she was good with whatever I wanted to do next. I took her nipple in my mouth and flicked it with my tongue and lightly scraped it with my teeth.

"Ooooh! Oh my god!" mom moaned. I continued kissing and licking her breasts and neck while she turned limp and moaned and groaned. I worked my way down her body and began kneeling on the boat deck in front of her. I nibbled on her hips and ran my hands from hips to boobs slowly, savoring every inch of her glorious body. I moved my face down a little lower and fond myself directly between her thighs. Her pussy was intoxicating to smell this close and the visual of her lips slightly open and obviously wet. She shifted her weight a little and made it stick out a little further. I nibbled her thighs, starting with the left and slowly turned my face toward her wetness and ever so slightly grazed the very tip of her pussy lips with my breath as I moved to nibble her right thigh.

"Ooooh my god. It feels so good babe! Do you wanna taste mommy's pussy?' she said as her fingers played with my hair. I wasted no time or breath answering her with words, and ran my tongue up the center of her slit, tasting her sweetness. "Oh yea! Oh yea!" she screamed. I continued to lick around her pussy not really knowing what I was doing and she continued to indicate it was good. She reached down and I pulled my face out of her pussy and she pointed "This is my clit. Slow, soft licks are amazing. But feel free to explore every inch babe. You make mommy feel so good." she told me as she showed me around her pussy. I settled in to alternate licking her entire slit and then lightly punching her clit with my tongue until I found a rhythm and she started grinding back on my pressure.

"Oh yea! Just like that! Lick mommy's pussy." she said through gasping breath. I could feel her muscle contractions starting as my hands still explored her body. Her abs started flexing and her moaning got louder and louder. I felt more and more pressure from her onto my face as I enjoyed licking her pussy and giving her this amount of pleasure. She finally started cumming with load moans and groans and lots of muscle contractions. After what seemed like 10 minute of her orgasmic waves, but was probably much shorter, she slumped back and pulled her legs up almost as if to let me know that she needed a break and was done.

"Wow..." mom said as she caught her breath. I got up and sat next to her sporting the hardest erect I think I have ever had. She leaned into my chest and I instinctively wrapped an arm around her shoulder and she cuddled up to me. She looked up and kissed my lips softly. "That was amazing. Are you ok?" she asked sweetly.

"Never been better Mom." I replied. We stayed cuddled up for a little while and my erection eventually subsided to its normal flaccid state. Mom looked up at me and asked "Do you wanna go sit on the beach?"

"Yea, lets go." I confirmed with her as we peeled our bodies off each other and I jumped down first, and helped my naked sexually satisfied mother off our rental boat. She grabbed a blanket from the boat and we found some sand to spread it out on. WE plopped down and were quiet for a few minutes. After some quiet self reflection time I felt moms hand on my thigh. We were laying down next to each other, completely naked still. I looked down to see her maneuvering onto her knees over my legs. "Do you want mommy to return the favor?" she asked as a sly smile crept over her face.

All I could do was nod as her hand found my cock and the blood rushed to it making it as hard as it was after I ate her out. She stroked it a few times, then leaned down to lick the head.

"Ooh. Nice hard cock for mommy." she cooed as she continued licking the head and moved her mouth to the shaft. She nibbled on my hard cock as her hands explored my thighs until she found my balls and lightly grabbed them as she engulfed my cock in her mouth. She started trying to suck my soul out of my cock and I looked down at her. Our eyes met as she came to the top of my dick, she winked at me and then slid her mouth all the way down. I found the back of her warm mouth and then her suction started again as she moved her head up and then back down. I reached down and played with her tits as I started moaning and groaning louder and louder. I heard a noise over the sounds of sex coming from mom and I and looked around to see another resort boat floating off the beach we were on. It had three younger guys on board and they were definitely watching my mom going to town on my hard cock. The way she was laying I realized they could probably see her ass and maybe even her pussy but it felt too good to say anything and I started to feel my orgasm building.

"Unghhh, oh my god. I'm gonna cum soon." I warned her. She just kept sucking. "Mom!" I whispered with urgency "I am gonna cum soon." I told her as she doubled down and slurped my cock into her mouth again. I laid there receiving this unimaginable pleasure from my mom, realized there was a boat with 3 guys watching us and I felt it coming imminently. "Mommy, it's gonna happen. I'm gonna cum!" I said as she momentarily pulled her mouth off me and said in a husky whisper "Cum in mommy's mouth." as she went right back to providing me direct pleasure and stimulation.

"Ugghh. Ugh. Ugh." that's all it took for me to blow my load. She felt the spurt hit her tongue and just continued sucking my dick until I was spent. Must have shot 4-5 spurts of cum directly in mom's mouth. She slowly pulled her head up from my cock and smiled at me.

"How was that?" she asked as she laid down next to me. I looked over to meet her gaze and kissed her lightly on her lips.

"It was amazing. You are amazing. Wow." I said with a slight giggle - either because of the awkwardness or the lightheadedness.

"Wow, you willing to kiss me after that. Not a lot of guys would do that. Thats sweet honey. Thank you." mom cooed as she snuggled up to me.

"Just amazing..." I trailed off. Just then we heard an engine fire up and we both sat straight up. The guys had finished the show and were leaving.

"Shit!" mom exclaimed. "Those guys were watching us." she finished.

"Yea, I guess so. Maybe they didn't see everything?" I offered.

"I dont care I guess. They probably assume we are lovers and who would guess we are mom and son right?" she said, very nonchalantly.

"If you dont care, I dont care. I just got my dick sucked by the sexiest lady at the resort. All good with me!!" I told her meaning every single word.

'You're crazy..." she said with a smile.

We laid on the beach for awhile longer and just cuddled and chatted. It was so nice but we both knew our day on the water was going to wind down and we needed to head back.

"Well, I guess we should get dressed and head on back?" mom said, propping herself up on an arm, her big tits slowly swaying with her movement.

"Yea, I guess so mom. Had a great time with you today." I told her, hoping she didn't regret what we did.

"Me too babe. Tons of fun actually. We should think about if the fun is going to continue or if we want to go back to how we were before. I am happy either way and dont want you to feel pressure." she said, leaning in to give my forehead a kiss. She got up and got back on the boat. She tossed my shorts to me and got dressed back into her bikini for the ride back to the dock. I shoved off and climbed on board the boat and guided us back to the dock. Along the way I was thinking hard about what she said. Did I want to continue this, or should we go back to 'normal' relationship wise? I think I want to continue. It was fun, adult and we didn't hurt anyone. She also looked deep in thought as we pulled back up to the dock. I saw the other boat first, and then noticed the 3 guys getting their stuff off it still. I felt a lump in my stomach as they seemed to notice us coming in. I saw one guy alert his friends to our presence but figured we were ok as long as we stayed cool and didn't let on we were family. After all, they had seen my mom sucking my cock on the beach not that long ago- we couldn't let on that we were related. Mom saw them looking as I pulled the boat along the dock and looked a little sheepish but she was honestly doing better anxiety wise than I was.

"Welcome back adventurers!!" the dock hand called out as he started to tie the boat up.

"Thanks! What an amazing day out there." my mom said as she climbed down, most of the people around the dock area taking a moment to check out the babe in the bikini.

As I climbed down he looked at me and asked "Did you have as much fun as your mom did?" he said, loudly.

I froze, I glanced at the 3 guys and they all stood there, open mouthed, amazed by what they just heard. "Umm, yea, it was great!" answering honestly. My mom shot me a look and I saw they were starting to talk amongst themselves as we walked by and head to our room.

"Well, shit. Guess the cats out of the bag huh?" mom said as we got into the elevator to head up to our room.

"Yea, I guess so. What are we going to do?" I said a little worried.

"Nothing. Fuck em." she said calmly as we entered our room. "I'm going to shower and lay down a bit. Then maybe dinner?" she asked.

"Sure thing. Whatever you say mom. I hope we dont see them again." I said, still worried.

"it'll be ok..." mom said as she went into the bathroom. She left the door half open and I was able to see some flesh as she moved around the room. I laid down and must have drifted off to sleep before she finished her shower.

When I woke up it was dark already and mom was siting in her chair facing the window reading her book. She looked to be wearing a robe and her hair was pulled back into a pony tail. The room smelled like her soap still and as I got up she turned and I saw the biggest smile on her face as she greeted me. I pulled up the other chair next to her and sat down.

"Slept good?" she inquired.

"Yea. Like a rock. At least a couple hours it seems.." I replied.

"Yep. It's almost 8 already. Apparently laying on the beach makes you sleepy, or was it other stuff that made you sleepy?" she asked, with a grin. "I dont want to press you, but we should talk about what happened and what's going to happen in the future. So whenever you are ready, we can do that." she said softly, definitely cognizant that I might be feeling awkward.

"I am good. Like I had so much fun. And I was worried it might feel awkward, but it doesn't. You're still my mom. I love the same. And I love the fun we had together." I said. It was a lot of words and I think I spoke them quickly, but she just smiled.

"I agree. I'm still your mom. But if we want to have a private physical relationship, we can. But we need to be discrete and remember that no matter what we do physically I am still your mom and we need to make sure those lines stay somewhat focused." she said as she got up and asked "Ready for dinner?" and moved toward her chest of drawers. I grunted approval for dinner as she dropped her robe- naked underneath. I stared at her plump ass and she turned slightly so her little belly was in view and I was in awe of her beauty. "Oh, part of adult relationships is casual nudity. Let me know if its too much though." she said with a smile.

Mom slipped on a pair of black panties and some shorts, then a sports bra and t-shirt and announced she was ready to go. I didn't bother changing my shorts since I never showered so I tossed a t-shirt on and we took off for the restaurant.

"I hope we dont see those guys." I said.

"Oh well. We may see them this week, but then never again so who cares?" mom was very chill about them and I was curious how she could be so laid back. Free spirit I suppose.

"Yea, just dont want it to be awkward." I said, in a worried tone.

"Well, they didn't see you face down ass up with a dick in your mouth. You will be fine. I promise." she said with a chuckle.

As the elevator doors opened and we walked into the restaurant we found a small table with two seats and sat down. Ordered some drinks (always a ginger ale for mom) and looked over the menu. We had some light chit chat throughout the meal and enjoyed our food. I had pineapple chicken kebabs and mom had a nice swordfish filet with veggies. So good. About 3/4 through our meal I noticed mom got quiet. I was nervous she was having second thoughts about what we did and what we might do next.

12