The Adventure Vacation with Mom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok?" I said softly.

"Yea. Two of those guys just came in. They are looking at us, well me maybe. I dont know. Looking over here." she said in a hushed tone.

"Oh great." I said with obvious anxiety.

"No worries. Just eat dinner. Let them look." she said with stunning confidence.

After we finished eating we chatted about the next day's adventure. We had enjoyed everything we did so far but decided to just hang around the resort. Mom wanted a massage and to get her nails done in the spa and there was a great pool I could hang around. We got up and left, with four eyes on us as we walked out and I think I heard some snickering from them as well. Mom heard it to and as we walked by them she grabbed my hand and squeezed it. not sure if she was showing off for them, or trying to comfort me, or both. We got on the elevator and got into our room, still holding hands and chatting.

"I need a shower before bed." I announced when we got into our room.

"Dont have too much fun in there." mom said with a wink and a giggle.

I grabbed my shower stuff and a fresh pair of short to wear after and got to it. Following her lead I left the door a little open but doubt she tried to look at all. I showered and slipped my shorts on, not quite sure what was going to happen next with mom. Would we fuck, would we suck, would we sleep in our regular beds? Lots of potential and I was not sure where we would end up. I came out of the bathroom to find mom back in the robe she had on earlier, and back with her nose in the book. This time she was laying on her bed and her long shapely legs were on full view.

"So, what do you wanna do?" she asked as she tossed her book to the side and got up, slowly walking toward me.

"Uhm, not sure. Any ideas?" I said with a nervous laugh.

"Mommy wants some more of your amazing tongue on her pussy." she said with a confidence like she was ordering dinner in a restaurant. "Of course, only if you want to." she ended her comment and stopped in front of me.

"I think that sounds fun mom." I said as she moved closer, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me lightly. Another kiss on the lips and her tongue started pushing toward my mouth and I opened to willingly accept it. We made out standing there for a few minutes and she broke away from our kiss

"Open my robe babe." she whispered. "Take a good look at your mommy." she said while kissing my ear lightly. I reached down and pulled the tie of her robe open and was met with her wearing only the black panties I saw her slip on. I pulled the robe off her body and we fell together onto her bed. We immediately got back to making out and our hands were all over each other. I caressed her tits, and pulled t her nipples and grabbed her panty covered ass with both hands. She was equally busy exploring my neck, shoulders and back with her hands and nails. We kissed and touched and got warmed up for a few minutes and I slowly started creeping down her body towards her hips.

When I got there I grabbed the sides of her panties and said "I want to see mommy's pussy." I was trying to be bold and I realized she kept calling herself mommy so I went with it. Well she moaned audibly and simply lifted her ass to allow me to peel the black panties off her pussy. Her lips came into focus and there were even strings of wetness stretching from her pussy lips to the fabric of her panties. I tossed them to the side and moved to go down on her like I did on the boat and suddenly she got tense which caused me to look up.

"You ok?" I said, not sure what happened.

"Yea babe. Wanna do something different? Ever done a 69?" she asked with a smile. I told her I hadn't ever done that before and if she wanted to show me how I was game. "Lay back sexy." she said as she moved so I could lay down. She then hooked her fingers in my waist band and pulled my shorts off. My cock flopped out, hard as a rock again.

"MMMM. Mommy likes this cock." she said as she grabbed it and stroked it a little bit. "Now lay back, and I will straddle your face and we can maybe get off together." she said as she swung a leg over my chest. I looked up and saw her round ass cheeks and smooth pink pussy lips coming down to meet my face and at almost the same time felt the warmth of her mouth engulfing my dick. I quickly found the rhythm from before that she seemed to like so much and was alternating between licking her slit and punching her clit with my tongue. All the while she was humping my face like a crazy woman and sucking my dick as good as she had on the beach today. I could sense her orgasm was building and I felt like I was a ways off after the two I had on the beaches earlier. She started cumming and was overtaken by the pleasure and sat up to grind her pussy on my face- hard. I let her grind on me and she had wave after wave of orgasms.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck..." mom moaned as she fell off my face and collapsed on the bed next to me. She laid for a couple seconds and then moved her head next to mine and gave me a deep kiss and whispered "You are so fucking good at eating me out." and kissed me again.

"You are so fucking delicious." I said, suddenly aware I said fuck in front of my mom, which is not something I would have done a few days ago.

"And mommy likes your cock." she said as she started stroking me again. I was close but was going to need some work to get there, after having the two orgasms already that day. Mom slid off the bed, onto her knees next to the bed and said "Come here babe. Let me finish you off." I slid my legs around her and she started sucking my cock again for all she had. With a free hand she played with my balls and even started to drift south to my ass. Then the dirty talk started.

"Come for mommy." she said, in a sultry tone, between sucks and licks. "I really want to taste your sweet cum baby boy." was the next thing out of her mouth. I wouldn't last long like this.

"I can't wait to cum for you mommy." I said getting into it now. I was starting to buck my hips and her hand was moving between my balls and my ass cheeks now. "Mommy I'm going to cum." I shouted, louder than I needed to.

"Cum on mommy's tits." she said and aimed my dick toward her boobs and stroked me masterfully.

"Ugnhhh. Ughhh. Uhnnng." was all I could say as I dropped 3-4 ropes of sticky white cum on her boobs and her hand. Once I was finished orgasming, she looked me dead in the eye and sucked the cum of each finger. I smiled and she giggled.

"Does it taste ok?" I wondered, genuinely curious if she did that for me or did it because she liked it.

"It's good. I dont mind the taste at all. Texture can sometimes be hit or miss. But this is good stuff." she confirmed. "Ever tasted it?" she asked.

"No, I haven't." I confirmed quickly.

"Ever thought about it?" she quickly countered.

"I have, but always lose my drive after cumming." I answered, embarrassed.

"Wanna taste it off mommy's tits?" she asked as she stood up and moved closer. Her tits weren't covered, but they did have some cum starting to drip down their globe shape.

"I dont know. Maybe. Can I?" I wasn't sure what to say. She was getting closer to me.

"Just try it. No judgement." she said proudly as she stuck a boob next to my face. I stuck my tongue out and felt her flesh, and a warm wet liquid. She moved her body toward my mouth and I sucked up some of my own cum. It wasn't awful. Not really a string taste or feeling at all. I licked and cleaned my moms tits of my cum for the next few minutes. Once finished, she kissed me, and asked "Was it terrible?"

"No, it was ok. Did it do anything for you?" I asked wondering if she liked me doing it.

"I actually thought it was hot to watch you clean up after yourself. If you want to keep doing it, feel free." she said.

By this point we were exhausted and we decided to revert to our own beds for sleep. With a kiss and a pair of goodnights, we both slept like babies.

12