The Adventure Vacation with Mom Pt. 05

Story Info
Bobby meets a lady and Mommy gets off.
4.6k words
4.64
36.4k
46

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up first, it was still dark but the sun was just starting to creep up and lighten up our world. It was light enough I could see mom, sleeping like an angel. I took a minute to think about the day we had yesterday. It started relatively normal enough and ended with me getting multiple blowjobs and licking my own cum off her tits after eating her out in our hotel room. What a day!?!? I got up, still naked, and hit the head. When I came out I slipped a pair of shorts on and a t-shirt and decided to run down to the coffee shop and get mom a latte as a surprise. I quietly left our room and meandered to the lobby where there was a local coffee roaster selling drinks. There was a line of two or three ahead of me so I patiently waited. Across the lobby was a beautiful woman, wearing only a bikini top and denim shorts. Tits were huge and she had an ass to die for. Long blond hair, almost to her ass. Her bouncing tits made me think of mom and how much fun it was to play with her tits. Made a mental note that given the chance, I want to bounce them around and play with them more.

"Hello sir? Do you want to make an order?" I heard the man behind the counter say. I was so enthralled with the woman and then thinking about what was upstairs in our room that i zoned out big time.

"Yea, sorry. Large latte please. To go?" I ordered her steady favorite drink. She didn't like the sweet coffees and all that. A regular latte was all she ever ordered.

"$5.50. It'll be right up." he said as he started getting the order ready. I left $7 on the counter and stood off to the side. As I moved over I saw one of the guys from the boat coming over to the coffee cart. I tried to avoid eye contact and just hang out but he had a look like he was going to talk to me. He stepped up to order and then stepped to the side near me. I was hoping and praying my order would be coming up soon and I could leave the lobby. No luck.

"Did I see you out with one of the boats yesterday? On the small beach to the eastern side of the resort water?" he said, clearly knowing he saw me. "Yea you and a lady came in the same time as us." he said bluntly.

"Uhm, yea I think I remember seeing you on the dock. Hows your trip going?" I tried to make small talk.

"It's good. You looked like you were enjoying the beach with your, uh, lady friend." he said, either trying to make it awkward or trying to avoid the awkward- hard to tell.

"Yea we enjoyed our time with the boat." i said quickly.

"LATTE FOR BOBBY!" the barista yelled holding out a cup.

"Thanks!" as i took it and started walking off. As I was walking away I heard the barista start "COFFEE OF THE DAY FOR..."

"Have a nice day." I politely to the random guy who evidently saw my mom blowing me on the beach.

As I walked into the elevator to go back to our room, he slipped his arm into the door to keep it from closing. He got on the elevator and we were silent. Finally he broke the silence with a question "Can I ask you about her?" he asked.

"Maybe. If I dont like the question I won't answer it." I told him, curious where this was going.

"We saw her naked, blowing you on that beach. She is hot my friend. But then it sounded like the dock worker said you were mom and son." he said, accurately summarizing the situation.

I didn't say anything. I was frozen. Unsure what was going on. Waiting patiently to get to the 4th floor to get off the elevator and deliver this latte to my mother. Maybe she was still naked. Maybe we would... My train of thought was interrupted.

"Cause that would be so hot if she was. I have a major thing for mom son porn." the stranger volunteered to another stranger. What a weird thing to say to someone you dont know. "My name is Ray." he concluded.

"I'm Bobby." was all I offered to him.

"So is she your mom? And how do you get your mom to get naked with you like that?" he asked in rapid fire.

Just then the doors opened and we were at my floor.

"Gotta run Ray. Maybe we can chat later." I said, intending the line to be a throwaway. I quickly stepped out of the elevator car and the doors closed behind me, Ray mumbling something as they did. I grabbed my room key and slipped it into the door lock and walked into our room.

"Good morning!" mom offered, in her waking up but still cheery tone.

"Good morning mom. I went and got you a latte." I said as i set it down next to her bed on the table. She lit up and then pushed the blankets off her body and reached for the cup. She sat up to get a drink and those big luscious tits went bouncing around. She saw where I was looking, and then looked at me and laughed.

"Men, all the same I guess. Thanks for the coffee love." she said with a laugh.

"You'll never guess who talked to me at the coffee shop and then the elevator on the way back up here." as I told her the rest of the story about Ray.

"Wow, that was bold of him to tell you. He actually said he likes mom son porn." she said, tits still hanging out as she sipped her coffee.

"Yea, he said he likes it and thought you were smoking hot. Which of course, he was correct about." I told her laying it on thick.

"Flattery will get you nowhere mister." she said. Then followed it up with "Well maybe it will get you somewhere. Keep doing it!"

We chatted about the day and what we wanted to do. Her plan was to get her nails done, a full mani/pedi and a massage. I mentioned maybe the pool and there was an arcade somewhere according to the brochure. We agreed that sounded like a good day and we should try and meet for dinner, even if lunch was on our own. I was sitting in one of the chairs and mom tossed her blankets off, revealing her naked body as she stood up and said she wanted to have a shower before getting going.

"That sounds fun. Have a good time." I jokingly said.

"Have you showered today?" she asked, standing naked in front of me. I shook my head to indicate 'no' and stared at this gorgeous creature before me.

"Perhaps you would like to clean up with me..." mom seductively said as she walked by me and into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

I quickly stripped off my clothes and joined her in the bathroom as she was getting the water turned on.

"I'd like to join you!" I eagerly said as she turned to see me.

"You're so cute." she said with a laugh and kissed me on the cheek.

Once the water was warm we both got in, her first. It was a very normal shower a the start. She got wet, we switched places, I got wet. We chatted as if we weren't naked in the shower together. She soaped up her body, then playfully soaped me up.

"Can you do my back babe?" she said as she turned around to face away from me. I ran the loofah across her shoulders as she pulled her hair out of the way and then slowly ran it down her spine with one hand being careful to lightly touch her sides with warm water. I got to her ass and kinda stopped. Wasn't sure what to do.

"I think my booty needs some soap young man." she playfully said as she stuck her ass out towards me. I ran my hand down her ass cheek and lightly cupped it while spreading the soapy loofah around the other one. She reached back and spread her cheeks and stuck her butt out further for me so I took the opportunity to slide a warm wet hand in between her luscious globes.

"Ooooh, that feels nice baby." she cooed dropping her head under the water flow.

I kept rubbing my fingers across her ass cheeks and ever so slightly grazing her rosebud and every time she would groan a little into the water. After a few minutes she turned to face me and kissed me, passionately right away. Our tongues danced with each other, the heat from our exhalation through our noses was palpable and I reached up and cupped her left tit.

"You are stunning mom. An absolute goddess." i whispered as I squeezed her tit in my hand.

"You are such a charmer." she said between kisses. Our shower continued with actual washing between kissing and groping. Finally the water shut off and she stepped out to dry off. She passed me a towel. Once I was dry I stepped out of the shower determined to be bold and make a move on her. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the main room.

"What is this?'" she said with a surprised look.

"Breakfast time." was all I said as she plopped down in a chair facing the window and a wonderful view. I dropped to my knees before her and grabbed her left leg. Pulling her foot to my face I kissed the top of her foot, then ankle, then calf and slowly I crept my way toward her now glistening pussy. I skipped over her pussy, but not before I breathed in and out heavily nearby, causing her to shudder with excitement. I moved down the other leg in a similar fashion as I came up the first one, pausing to kiss her feet and nibble on her cute dainty toes. I was ready for the main course and by the looks of it she was too. I dove in, face first into her waiting pussy.

"Ooooohhhhh my fucking gooooooddddddd." she moaned as my tongue split her lips and then found her waiting clit. Having down this a few times I was getting good at knowing what would get her off so i found that rhythm and she found the grinding that she likes. Guttural noises escaped both our lips.

"Ugh. *deep breath* Ugh. Ugh." from me as I savored her taste.

"Jeeeeesuuuuuusssss! Oh my god!! Ughhhhh" from mom as she enjoyed the pleasure i was giving her. She finally came, with a boom. She squeezed my head with her thighs and came with rolling body shakes.

Once she recovered from her orgasm she opened her eyes and realized I was sitting on the floor just looking at her. "What you thinking about?" she inquired.

"Just how much fun this has been. Unexpected fun, but fun. I have enjoyed getting closer with you." I answered.

She was quiet, with a pensive look. "Is that all you were thinking about?" she finally asked.

"Yea, why? No good?" I asked quizzically. Seemed like maybe I did something wrong.

"No, not at all. I was worried you were expecting me to do something and you might be upset if I didn't reciprocate, you know..." she said as she trailed off. "Most guys I've been with only do that when they expect one in return." she clarified.

"No expectations mom. I did that because I wanted to and because I enjoy it. In fact, it probably about time for the pool." I said as I got up and passionately kissed her, slipping her some tongue and holding her head in my hands. "Love you mom." I said as I walked to my drawers to get dressed.

"You're pretty amazing kid." she said as she playfully swatted my bare ass as I walked by. I got dressed in some board shorts and a t-shirt and wished mom and great morning. She was in the bathroom getting her hair ready to go. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and off I went to the pool.

I made it to the pool deck without incident and found a chaise lounger to call my own, stretching out in the warm sun. I looked around and realized it was a good thing I brought my shades as there were non stop hotties hanging around the pool. Girls with big tits. small tits, big asses, small asses, tiny bikinis, sexy one piece suits, blondes, brunettes, red heads.... well you get the point. After about an hour or so of getting some sun and warmth I was dozing off and heard someone sit down in the lounger next to me. I glanced over and to my surprise I saw a beautiful, older red head lady laying down. She had decent tits and her legs were sticking out of a wrap around type dress. She smiled at me and so I smiled back.

"I'm Kate." she said, smiling at me.

"Hi Kate. I'm Bobby. Nice to meet you." I replied, flashing a smile.

"You come to the resort often?" Kate asked.

"No, first time." I confirmed.

"Oh a virgin huh? To the resort." she said with a giggle.

I was a little surprised and wasn't sure how to respond. She was definitely flirting with me. She was probably a few years younger than mom but not many. "Yea...I guess." I mumbled.

"You here alone? Or with someone?" she asked.

"Here with my mom actually." I said quickly, and just as quick regretting it. I wasn't ashamed of my mom, not at all. See I had just spent time licking her luscious folds a couple hours earlier. I was also just a little into this lady and thought that might deter her.

"How sweet. Where is she this morning?" Kate asked with a grin.

"At the salon and spa, getting primped and relaxed." I said.

We spent the next hour or so chatting. I learned Kate was recently divorced, no kids and had a great job but it was killing her and she needed a break. She told me her marriage had been stifling as well and she wants to get a little crazy. She suggested a dip in the pool as it was warming up and I jumped up and basically jumped in, to turn around in time to see her pull her wrap around off to display a banging hot body. Kate was wearing a turquoise bikini that outlined her tits since the cups were lined with black stitching. She turned slightly to the side to drop her wrap and I saw her ass jutting out of a very small bikini bottom. Wow...

She found the stairs to the pool and stepped slowly into the water. She moved closer to me and whispered in my ear "Just here with mom, not a girlfriend?"

"No girlfriend." I said, without lying. She never asked if I was fooling around with my mom.

She leaned close and kissed my lips, softly. She pulled back and said "Hope you dont mind. You look absolutely kissable." and gave me another peck on the lips.

"I don't mind at all." I said as I moved closer, put a hand on her waist just above the line of her bottoms and she grabbed my shoulders and our lips met again, this time for longer, until she slowly pressed her tongue to my lips and I opened my mouth to accept her waiting tongue. WE made out for a couple minutes without missing a beat. She pulled back from me and said "Wow, good kisser." and she started to walk to the steps. She ascended the stairs to exit the pool as I followed her up the stairs. She wrapped her self in a towel as I did the same.

"Are you leaving?" I asked the mysterious make out lady as she dropped her towel and put her wrap back on.

"Yea, but I'll see you around babe." she said. "Remember I just wanted to be wild and have some fun." as she leaned in and gave me another kiss on the lips, this time tracing her fingertips lightly from my chest to the waist band of my shorts.

"Wow." was all I could muster as she walked away and I gave her ass a little tap with my hand.

I sat back down on my lounger and realized that it had been almost 4 hours. I decided to head up to the room and get out of the sun a little bit. I stood up, adjusted myself a little bit, and headed into the hotel to find the elevator. As the doors opened my heart sank a little as I was met by Ray, the guy from earlier.

"Bobby right? Dude sorry if I freaked you out earlier. Thought you might be into chatting. Pretty unique relationship you got. Very envious." he said, with a smile.

"Of what exactly?" I played dumb and the doors closed behind us. "Hey didn't you want to get off the elevator?" I asked, as he ignored that he had already come down and we were headed back up.

"Ill catch it later. Of what? Of you hot ass mom being naked and sucking your cock dude." He said, incredulously.

"Look man... I dont want a big thing here." I said to him.

"I just wanna ask how it happened dude. Have fucked her? Are you planning to?" he kept rattling off questions.

"It happened fast bro. Didn't even realize it. No, just a blow job and some pussy eating." I told him. Why was I telling a stranger this shit. I think I just wanted to tell someone. The whole thing was insane.

"Lucky man dude. She is a smoke show bro." Ray told me what I already knew as the doors opened on my floor.

"Gotta run man. Maybe I'll see you round." I said as i left to head to our room, leaving my admirer behind, I got to the door and unlocked the door, stepping inside to find my mom reading her book.

"Hey! Thought you would still be at the nail place or something." I said, surprised to see her.

"I did!" she jumped up to show me her fingers and toes. "Massage is booked for later today." she said as she stood there showing off her bright red nail polish. She was wearing some workout style shorts and a tight white t shirt, which made her red bra stand out big time.

"Well you look great, I mean they, they look great." I stumbled over my words.

"You're so silly." she said as she walked toward me and kissed my cheek. "How was the pool? Meet anyone interesting?" she said with a smile.

I wasn't sure if she was just asking or if she saw me kissing Kate. I decided to play dumb- hell it wasn't that much if a play at all.

"There were some people down there. I just got hot and done being in the sun." I told her, matter of factly.

"I saw you playing kissy face with a little hot thing." mom said. I wasn't sure how this would go- would she be jealous? Would she be turned on? Disgusted?

"Oh yea. I guess that happened." I said, looking at the ground.

"Hell yea! She looked hot. You gonna see her again?" mom asked, still standing close to me.

"I dont know. She just kinda walked away in the middle of kissing." I confided in her.

"Well, maybe you will see her again. She seemed fun. Dont be too big a man whore ok?" she said as she flopped on her bed.

"I won't. I also ran into Ray again on the way up here. I might have confirmed to him that you're my mom..." I squeaked out my confession.

"Oh. That is unexpected. But he already knew right? SO I guess no biggie." she said.

"He thinks you are smoking hot. And he's right." I added the last bit with a smile.

"Oh he does? And you do too?" she asked smiling, and patting the bed lightly next to her. I laid down next to mom and she said "Listen, we need to be careful still. What we are doing wouldn't exactly be something many people would understand. I am not ashamed, but we need some discretion."

"I get it. I will be more discrete mom." I promised her, and meant it.

She rolled over on top of me and kissed me, pulling her shirt off over her head to expose her sexy tits bound in the red bra. I kissed her back and she slipped her tongue across my lips. AS I tried to really make out with her, she pulled away, sat up, unhooked her bra and then pulled my shorts off to expose my cock.

"Mommy really wants to make you cum." she said as she licked my hard cock.

"OOOOHHHH." was all I could get out.

She licked my shaft, played with my balls and then engulfed my cock. Her head started bobbing up and down going faster and faster. I reached down to pinch a nipple and grab a handful of tit which made her moan through the sucking noises. It wasn't going to take me long at this rate.

"Holy shit mom. I'm gonna cum." I said, starting to lose my breath.

"Cum in my mouth. Mommy wants to taste it." she said, releasing my cock from her mouth momentarily.

That was it- I erupted into her mouth. One, two, three, four, five spurts of hot cum. She kept a tight seal around my cock and didn't spill a drop. Once I was done shooting cum, she released my cock, smiled and moved up to my face. She kissed me, which she had been doing since we started but this time she immediately pushed her tongue, and my load of cum into my mouth. My mom was snowballing my own cum back into my mouth. She giggled a little and then I pushed the load back across her lips. WE traded it a couple more times, then it seemed we each had a mouthful and swallowed.

"That was new..." I said, not really sure what else to say.

"Hope it was ok. Did you like it?" mom asked, suddenly worried this was a step too far.

"No! I mean, yes. I liked it. It was fun. Not bad at all." I said, quickly kissing her and caressing her tits lightly.

"Ok, good. Sorry, I thought you would be good with it after licking my boobs the other night, but I should have asked or gotten consent. I really hope you mean it was ok." she said, seeming still quite worried.

12