The Adventure Vacation with Mom Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, it was great. I promise. I liked it." smiling at her. "Kinda tired now to be honest."

She jumped up and grabbed a glass of water and I must have drifted to sleep.

I woke up some time later, laying on moms bed, with the curtains pulled wide open and the sun shining through. I heard her cooing and lightly moaning. Then I heard a mans voice, and I snapped awake. I looked over and my mom was completely nude on a massage table, with a shirtless man massaging her back and shoulders.

"Sarah, what's going on?" I used her real name, almost calling her mom. The hunky guy rubbing her stopped and looked.

"I told you, getting a massage." she said calmly. "You can keep going." she told the masseuse.

He began rubbing her back and shoulders, moving to her neck and she let out a series of moans and groans. Not unlike other noises I have heard her make recently. I got up and went to the front of the table and kissed her as she looked toward me.

"This, is a surprise for sure." I said.

She laughed and said "Hope you like it!!"

I plopped down in a chair nearby and watched the man seductively moving his hands down her sides, stopping at her breasts and squeezing ever so lightly. He traced his hand around her waist to her ass and began kneading each cheek like a bread dough ball. Mom looked at me and mouthed "this is so hot." and I just smiled. She moaned and then yelped a little bit but I could see she was shifting her weight around on the table. "go look. its ok." she mouthed to me again.

"Is it ok if he watches Marco?" mom called out.

"Of course. It is a sensual massage. It is up to you Ma'am." Marco replied.

Mom was squirming around the table and when I got to the foot end of the apparatus I found out why. Marco was rubbing her ass with one hand and running his other hand up and down my moms slit. She spread her legs a bit wider and he got a bit bolder with his fingers and slipped one inside her. This caused her to let out a low groan upon penetration.

This massage continued down her legs, to her feet and when it looked to be almost over, mom flipped to her back, exposing her entire naked body to both of us. Marco moved, without breaking skin contact, from her feet to her neck, stopping briefly at her tits. He began the process over again, slowing moving down her body. Soft, sensual touches, sometimes applying more pressure which made mom tense slightly and then let out a deep breath. As Marco was working his magic I reached out and caressed moms foot. She responded by opening her legs wider and showing me her dripping wet snatch. As Marco worked her shoulders and tits, I dove in and licked her pussy, from the bottom of the slit to the very top.

"Oooohhhhh." mom cooed.

"Very nice sir." Marco said as he looked back at me.

I continued to lick each delicate fold of her pussy, stopping to pay attention to her clit each time I passed it by. Mom was moaning and groaning and rocking back and forth, Marco was really sensually massing her tits and I, her son, was getting her sweet wet pussy all over my face and mouth.

"Ohhhh, ohhh, ohh, ooooooooohhhhhh." mom groaned as she came hard on my face and tongue. As her orgasm subsided, I climbed off her gorgeous pussy and Marco stopped with the rub down.

"Wow. That was amazing." mom said. "Thanks." she said with a laugh.

"No problem Ma'am. You two enjoy your stay." Marco said as he packed the table while mom got up and slipped her robe on.

Marco left and I just looked at mom and smiled. "What if I wasn't here- what might have happened?" I asked her.

"Marco probably would have got me off. But you were much better." mom said, kissing me as she walked toward the bathroom. "I am going to shower, maybe dinner in a little bit." she called out, leaving the bathroom door wide open.

"Sure. I might go walk around the lobby a little. Get myself a cold drink." I called out as I made sure I was dressed appropriately and grabbed my key and left. Wondering what the dinner and the next two days of our trip might hold for us.

12