The Adventure - Wings of Fate

Story Info
A story of a chance meeting on a flght home.
4.7k words
4.55
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

No explicit description or domination etc.

You have been warned.

The adventure started the moment the hostess had poured two glasses of champagne for myself and the lady sitting on the adjoining seat. As we lifted our glasses in unison, my attractive fellow passenger smiled, waved her glass towards me, and said, "Here's to a smooth flight."

The journey itself really began at the airport as I was waiting for the flight home after spending four days with a client at an exhibition. In the departure lounge. I had chosen a seat in the corner and was quietly contemplating the software updates my client was considering for my next project when I noticed a stunningly attractive, raven haired lady enter into the lounge. She chose an equally secluded position, opened her stylish, black messenger style shoulder bag, withdrew her iPad and commenced writing on it with her stylus.

She was dressed in a black jacket, white blouse and below knee length, black pencil skirt, What I assumed was nude pantyhose only made her golden skin tone more radiant than her complexion as her legs rose above her 4 inch heeled black pumps. If anyone had asked me to define class or style at that time I would have pointed to her.

When I boarded the aircraft, I was shown to my window seat on a two seat bank. I did not pay much attention to the other passengers boarding until a hostess was indicating to the raven haired beauty that her seat was next to me. We both nodded and formally greeted one another. She immediately started work on her iPad again, quickly writing a long bullet point list and then expertly drew something resembling a page layout sketch.

As she worked, I could not ignore the sight of her beautifully manicured hands with their transparent French tipped varnished nails. Her work was interrupted by the take-off announcements and the request to put away loose objects until the plane was airborne.

Once in the air, she continued working for a few minutes, sighed contentedly and closed the tablet's cover with a snap. Seconds after that the hostess asked if we would like champagne and we in unison, said, "Yes please." After our salutation with the champagne glasses, I said "You closed your iPad with a great air of satisfaction! A good day?"

"Yes," she said, "just before I left for the airport, a client called with an idea for a new project. I always like to get my ideas down whilst they are fresh in my mind. I've got all my thoughts saved and can now relax for the rest of the flight.

"She introduced herself as Roberta and then went onto ask if I minded talking or, if travelling in peace was my choice. I replied that it was great that we were talking, hoped we could help one another pass an agreeable flight and that my name was Richard.

I asked, "What do you do for a living?" She was the founder of a creative studio doing publicity for mainly commercial clients. This product was for a new range of food supplements aimed at vegans. She been asked to prepare press releases and a leaflet to launch the product in a few weeks at a large trade fair.

Roberta had been visiting her sister for the first time since the outbreak of Covid. During the visit, she had helped her with the preparation of some documents that had to be notarised and that she accompanied her to the attorney before continuing on to the airport. Hence her somewhat formal travelling attire.

Roberta, then asked, "What do you for a living?"

I replied "I am a consultant in electrical and electronic design," explaining, I had been with a client at an exhibition to promote a new control tracking and point of sale unit. We have developed with his new range of integrated concrete mixes that mix dispenser concrete on site.

"All very boring," I said, but she seemed equally as interested. Throughout the next three hours with a meal and more alcohol, we continued to talk about our situations, hobbies and general interests. It transpired we both had a passion for food, cooking and electronic gadgets. After being somewhat critical of the in-flight food, we discussed some of the dishes that had stuck in our memories over our years of travel. Roberta was more interested in travel than me, but I managed to be able to compete in most of the popular European countries and learned a lot from her about the cuisines and customs in other countries.

We both started stifle yawns at the same time, each apologising by saying it was not the company, but the alcohol and inactivity. We agreed it would be a good idea to try and take a nap, as we still had some time in the air. I closed my eyes, but was aware of the constant noise of the air-conditioning and the engines. Also the thought of my extremely attractive travelling companion flashed through my brain.

aAfter a few minutes, I felt a nudge on my left shoulder. It was Roberta's head coming to rest on it. I stiffly turn my head so as to look at her without moving my body and saw a vision of peaceful beauty. Her eyes were made up perfectly, and she had a slight pout on her lips. I hurriedly suppressed my thoughts of wanting to kiss them!

After sometime, I must have also have fallen asleep until the tannoy announced we are about to make the approach for landing. We both awoke with our heads touching and looking into one other eyes. I definitely know there was a look of desire in my eyes and I optimistically thought I saw one in hers as she smiled.

We both straightened up still smiling. It was nice that neither of us thought it needed any excuse or apology, just the smile. In the minutes that remained before landing, I asked Roberta what her plans were. She said she lived about 40 miles from the airport and would be taking a taxi or Uber home. But, she thought she needed some food before that.

I live about 80 miles from the airport, and had decided to use what I considered an exorbitant cost for a taxi fare to fund my stopping in a hotel overnight and travelling home by train. I explained this to Roberta and suggested that she may like to eat at my hotel. "It might not be gastronomy, but it surely must be better than the in-flight meal," I said. She seemed quite happy with the suggestion and readily agreed.

It was early evening when we finally left the terminal with with our baggage, taking a short taxi ride to my hotel. Its restaurant offered a good range of options, pizza, pasta, burgers, chicken, and steak. I needed to book in, so went to reception and they scanned my card etc and gave me the key card. I said to Roberta that if she wanted to freshen up, she could use my room facilities and leave her luggage there whilst we ate. She nodded yes and we made our way towards the lift.

We entered the room and I suggested she use the bathroom whilst I made us a hot drink. She smiled and wheeled her small case into it, closing the door after her. Some 10 minutes later the door opened, and this vision appeared. Roberta had totally redone her make up and somehow her hair seemed fall onto her shoulders more voluptuously. She also now was wearing a black, above the knee pencil skirt from which more of her legs glowed seductively. The ensemble was complemented by the strappy, 4 inch heeled shoes that showcased her perfectly manicured feet.

When I remember to close my mouth, I was just about capable of stammering, "You look absolutely beautiful." She blushed and thanked me.

I took my turn in the bathroom, wondering what sartorial miracle I could perform to compliment this new Roberta. I decided to change from my travelling clothes to a more casual look, choosing my best tailored shirt, single grey breasted blazer, and black dress pants. Feeling apprehensive, I returned to the bedroom and awaited Roberta's reaction.

From this smile and the nod, I assumed it was a favourable. She walked across the room, placed her hand on my shoulder, said,"Thank you" and lightly kissed me on the cheek. She held me long enough, looking at me in the eyes, for me to be brave enough to hug her. She turned her face to mine and lightly kissed me on the lips.

With that, she took my hand and said "Let's go and eat-- I at least am famished, are you?" I nodded, picked up the key card, my phone and wallet before we headed towards the lift.

The restaurant was not packed and we were offered the choice of the remaining tables. I indicated to Roberta that the choice was hers. She opted for one on the edge of the main area, not hidden in the depths and not surrounded on all sides. We both decided on steak and chips with a possibility of dessert if we were still hungry. It also transpired we both have the same taste in wine, Bordeaux.

We continued talking more about ourselves when all of a sudden she became hesitant. I asked what was troubling her.

She said, "We are getting along extremely well, but she had something to tell me and she hoped she had not left it too late." All of a sudden the confidence she had exuded seem to have drained away together with some of her natural colour. I looked expectantly, waiting for her to speak. I leaned toward her and took her perfectly manicured hand in mine and said, "What is the problem?" A small teardrop had formed in the corner of each of her beautiful eyes.

She steeled herself and said, "I hope you can forgive me for not mentioning it sooner, but it has been so great being with you I kept delaying telling you. There is no other way of saying it, I am a pre-op transgender woman."

I admit I was taken aback not with the revelation, but the fact she was so perfect not to have been a naturally born female. I had never considered any other possibility. Social media had made me aware of transwomen many years ago, and I had followed the progress of a few people transitioning over this period, but had never actually met anyone who had. It sounds too creepy, but this was a dream come true.

Hopefully I did not hesitate too long. I took her other hand saying, "I am astounded. I had no inkling, and it makes no difference to the level of attraction we had us established in the short time we had known one another. You are the most attractive and interesting woman that I have met in a very long time."

With that, she smiled, leaned forward to kiss me lightly on the cheek, and withdrew her hands to find a tissue with which to carefully blot the now larger tears in her eyes. Sighing with relief, she went on to say that she had been on tenterhooks since she had accepted my invitation to dine together. She once again took my hands and whispered, "Thank you."

"No," I said, "I thank you. I have not been in a company of a bit a beautiful woman and so happy for a long time." After a quick squeeze of my hands, we broke them apart with the arrival of our meal.

During the meal, Roberta question me on my personal circumstances. I told her I had been married, divorced, had a long-term relationship and was now single. That I lived in a small house and spend most of my time working, as my job is really my passion. I added that was probably the cause of the previous relationship break ups. Roberta said she had a modest sized loft apartment in the same district that her studio offices were located. This was extremely convenient as she had no need to own a car and there was no time wasted on the daily commute.

As the conversation continued we both learned more about each another. The only time Roberta transitioning came up was when I said "Your revelation did explain one thing, your love and understanding of electronic gadgets." She laughed!

We had talked long enough talking that dessert became an option. After we finished that and the last drops of the wine, it was apparent that the staff were becoming increasingly occupied in cleaning up and getting ready for the next day. As Roberta's suitcase was in my room, we moved toward the foyer to take the lift and return to it.

On the way up, I said, "I have a good bottle of Bourbon in my suitcase if you would like a nightcap." She nodded.

In the lift, we were both silent but reached for one another's hand and held them lightly. I place the key card in the door, stepped aside and ushered Roberta inside. I followed and closed the door.

I said, "Take a seat," indicating a choice between the bed and the seats in front of the table along the wall of the room. I dived into my luggage and retrieved the bottle of duty-free. Apologising that the hotel glasses were not the finest crystal, I joked "As this is legendary a Western American drink, would you prefer one finger or two". She replied that as the hour was late and that she should really start thinking of calling a taxi for the return home, perhaps one finger was appropriate.

A moment the sadness flashed into my thoughts. She would be walking out of my life. In a moment of bravado I said, "I hope you will not be offended if I say that the room has two beds and you are welcome to stay and journey back tomorrow".

Without a second thought, she said, "Are you really sure?"

I replied, "Never been more so."

"In that case," she said, "I will be delighted to take you up on the offer. Do you mind if I text a friend to tell her that I have decided to delay my journey until tomorrow. I texted her before I left the baggage claim that I had safely landed, and she might worry if she did not hear from me soon." With that, she typed the message and tapped the screen to send it.

Lifting her glass she said, "Here's to the continuation of a beautiful evening."

Roberta, now sitting on the edge of one of the beds, removed her shoes with a small side of relief and wiggled the perfectly manicured toes of each foot peeking through the sheer hose she was wearing. Something stirred within me with the realisation how perfect I found this lady. The conversation continued as we discussed our day to day lives.

Mine was anything but spectacular, my main focus in life being my business interests. Roberta said hers were pretty much the same. Outside work she enjoyed the arts and the theatre. A small circle of friends made monthly visits to some event or other, usually starting or finishing the evenings with a meal or drinks or both.

Apart from those friends, Roberta had very little other social contact outside of her work. She continued by saying that after transitioning she had found it difficult to establish an ideal relationship. Being honest about her status, either curtailed the other person's interest or turned her into an object of curiosity to be explored in private. People seldom wanted to be seen with her in public.

This saddened her, but she was happier to stay away from such situations to avoid being distressed. She went on to say she felt guilty as she had chosen the seating in the restaurant this evening to be in plain view of the public to gauge my reaction, but said she had never been treated so well in public by anyone.

It was now well after midnight, and we were both really yawning out of downright tiredness. I pointed to the open hanging rail, where two luxurious white bathrobes hung. I asked in which order shall we use the bathroom and Roberta suggested I go first. I dug out the combat boxer shorts that I normally sleep in from my suitcase, picked up my toilet bag and a robe from the rail and disappeared into the bathroom. After a quick shower, avoiding wetting my hair, I re-entered the bedroom wearing the bathrobe.

Roberta, with her back turned to me, took some items from her case and likewise entered the bathroom. It was interesting that she did not take the other robe with her. I heard the shower turn off and about three minutes later, she appeared at the door. She was wearing an exquisite two-piece pyjama set in pink silk with a space between the bustier style top and the briefs tantalisingly showing a few inches of her midriff.

During the time that Roberta had been in the bathroom, I had idly scanned my emails and messages on my tablet to avoid any overthinking on the way the evening had evolved so far and could possibly proceed. My first thoughts as she exited are difficult to summarise. She was a vision of delight. Her natural beauty meant that make up only added a little colour to her natural honied complexion.

To my embarrassment, the stirring in my loins was almost instant and was making itself obvious through the thin bed covers. I rapidly repositioned the tablet in a vain attempt to cover my embarrassment.

Roberta had obviously seen both the protrusion under the covers and my unease with the situation. She smiled and said, "That brings back happy memories. There is no need to feel embarrassed. I only wish the hormones had not taken the edge of my ability to react to such a situation so well."

I was surprised when Roberta walked to the edge of the bed I had chosen and hesitantly asked if she could share it with me. She explained that just to feel the warmth of another human being would be a perfect ending to what it turned out to be unexpected and exceptional day. I smiled and nodded my head in agreement. I moved from the centre of the bed and lifted the corner of the covers.

Roberta slipped in beside me, smiled and said softly, "Thank you."

We both lay there on our backs looking up at the ceiling for what seemed an age and then simultaneously look towards one other and smiled. Roberta took my hand, squeezed it affectionately, thanking me for my company and the perfect evening. The effects of the travelling, food and alcohol had all taken their toll. Roberta said she did not like sleeping on her back and that if I turned on my side, she could curl herself up behind me. I did and she lightly kissed me on the shoulder and said, "Sweet dreams."

My mind was actively fighting sleep trying to rationalise its situation with this beautiful lady with a difference. I thanked my lucky stars for the situation thus far and hoped that a solution would arise if and when one was necessary. Eventually, I went to sleep. Miraculously with all my muscles relaxed! I woke once during the night as a hand flopped onto my waist and lay there motionless. I felt the warmth of Roberta's body and the fabric of her pyjamas as she snuggled against my back. It felt great and I fell asleep again.

Neither of us had set alarms, so when the subtle banging of doors from adjoining rooms began, I eventually stirred. When I opened my eyes I found myself looking into the depths of Roberta's open eyes.

She smiled and whispered, "Good morning. Did you sleep well?."

Before I had barely stammered, "Yes," I realised that my erection was touching Roberta's leg. I reactively shot backwards in the bed and embarrassing said, "Sorry."

Roberta replied, "Nothing to be sorry about" and to my surprise continued, "would you mind if I touched it?"

I nodded shyly in agreement. Roberta, leaned forward toward me and kissed my on the lips, moving her hands over my member that was tenting my boxers. I moaned in ecstasy at the first touch, but immediately realised that a pressing need to empty my bladder, coupled with my erection was an extremely painful combination. All my pleasure would be ruined if things continued with me in this state and I embarrassingly explained this.

She smiled understandingly and said "Go to the bathroom and then come back to bed." Fellow readers will know my situation well. It took many minutes, a lot of willpower and some cold water to enable me to pass water. After I got back into the bed we kissed again. This time Roberta tentatively drawing her tongue across my lips. I parted mine and our tongues found one another, and then began to eagerly explore deeper.

Her hand then slipped between my stomach and the waistband of my boxers. Needless to say the negative effects of the cold water on my stiffness has now been rectified. She tenderly massaged my erection before indicating, by tugging on the elastic of my boxers, for me to remove them. I quickly got them past my knees and then painfully slowly managed to extract both of my feet from them and kick them away.

12