The Adventures of a Janitor Ch. 03

Story Info
Brenda goes the extra mile.
6.4k words
4.48
6.4k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

Brenda must have realized what she was getting herself into when she agreed to come back. Based on what had happened the day before, she must have known that Stuart and Thomas weren't just going to remain mere observers. And yet, she had simply and eagerly accepted the invitation, willingly returning to the den of three horny perverts.

When she knocked on our door around 4pm, I went to let her in and invited her into the kitchen for a drink. While I poured her a glass of wine, she started talking to Stuart, who walked over to us, after pausing his video game. She seemed a bit nervous, but also clearly horny. Her short, black business skirt and white, almost see-through blouse made sure my cock was hard straightaway.

Suddenly, before Stuart or I could make a move, Thomas came out of his room, sporting a massive boner as well, which he was holding in his right hand. Brenda glanced back at him and down at his massive cock, but didn't say anything. Thomas didn't say anything either -- he didn't even greet her -- and walked up to her, putting his left hand on her ass.

Brenda simply brushed her hair behind her ear as she looked back at him, letting him caress her butt and, a few seconds later, unzip her skirt. As she and Stuart continued talking, Thomas pulled down her skirt and then her panties. When he nudged his dick against her pussy from behind, she put down her glass and placed her hands flat on the kitchen counter -- bracing herself.

Without further ado, Thomas penetrated her and started slowly fucking her, right there in front of us. After about twenty seconds, Brenda leaned on just the one hand while she used her other to unbutton her blouse and push her bra up to expose her rack. She then started squeezing her tits pretty roughly as she grunted and moaned loudly.

Stuart and I took our cocks out and started jacking off, while we waited for Thomas to finish with her. He didn't need long, and after spurting inside of her, he slumped down on a nearby chair -- pretty pleased with himself. Stuart eagerly took his place, grabbed her hips and just rammed his dick into her drenched twat, and started thrusting as hard and as fast as he could.

Unfortunately for Brenda, Stuart finished even faster than his friend. After ejaculating inside of her, after merely ten or fifteen thrusts, he stepped back and took a moment to compose himself. Thomas and Stuart looked at one another and swiftly moved into the living room to play a video game.

It must have been pretty obvious to Brenda that they didn't care about her and that she was just fuck meat to them. Unsurprisingly, she didn't seem to care. Instead, she simply glanced at me as I hesitated to make my move, for some inexplicable reason.

My cock sure was hard enough, as it was still getting pumped by my right hand. And it was pretty clear that Brenda wasn't going to object to taking a third shafting. And yet, I delayed... and did absolutely nothing!

After waiting patiently for another twenty seconds or so, she suddenly grabbed my hand and guided me into my room.

"Can't say I am surprised," she chuckled, "I figured something like this was going to happen eventually. After all, you can't change who you are!"

"What are you talking about?" I replied, as I closed the door behind us.

"Like I said yesterday, Mark, you're a fucking loser," she whispered, as she wrapped her hand around my fat shaft, "You had me all to yourself. But you just had to bring your roommates into the mix... and then you invited me back here, knowing damn well what was going to happen."

"It just means you're a slut, not that I..." I tried to defend myself.

"Oh, I am a dirty, cheating, good-for-nothing-else little slut, no doubt about that," she blatantly admitted, "But that doesn't change the fact that you're a loser!"

I didn't know what to say, so I just glanced down at the ongoing handjob.

"Deep down you know you're an inferior specimen of a man," she whispered as she kept jerking me off, "That's why your cock isn't in my twat right now..."

Before I could think of something clever to say, she continued, "On occasion, your testosterone levels surge and you do something manly -- like when you took advantage of me in my vulnerable state yesterday. But you, inevitably, revert back to your natural sissy state."

"I... I..." was all I could utter, as I felt my balls tensing up.

"Look, I'll prove it to you," she said, "You're about to cum, right? Well, I am going to stop jacking you off at the last possible second and ruin your orgasm. A real man wouldn't stand for that!"

The more and the louder I moaned and grunted, the slower she stroked my dick. In the end, she was just rubbing my cock head with two fingers... and I was still on course for an orgasm.

But then, as promised, she took her hand off my dick -- at the worst possible time. I slammed my hands flat on the nearby wall, right next to her and grunted loudly, but made no effort to reach for my throbbing cock. She chuckled as she watched a few drops of sperm ooze out.

"Oh my god," she whispered, laughing at me, taking immense pleasure in my suffering.

"Fucking slut," I grunted.

"You know, Mark," she grinned, "I am not the bad guy here. I am giving you exactly what you need!"

"What I...? Yeah right," I reacted, trying to sound angry.

"Alright then," she said, "Push me on my back and fuck me! Come on, I ruined your orgasm. I bet you can get hard again in no time... come on, fuck me, as hard as you can!"

Of course, I did nothing.

"Or at least make me lick your balls... or suck your dick!" she whispered.

As I didn't move for another five seconds, Brenda added, "Or turn around and tell me to eat your ass... I'll do any of those things, or all three if you want, but you'll have to make me do it!"

She patiently waited for another fifteen seconds as I just stood there, doing absolutely nothing -- which more than proved her point.

"Oh my god," I whispered, as I sat down on the bed, shocked, as I could no longer deny the truth.

"I AM a fucking loser," I whispered to myself. Brenda chuckled and got down on her knees in front of me, touching my flaccid cock with her index finger.

"Elise practically threw herself at you... if you'd been a real man, you could have bent her to your will, and used her to your heart's content, but you didn't, did you? You did have a single moment of manliness when you told her off, but then you ruined it! You started submitting to an already submissive woman... I am guessing that's why she went off the rails and disappeared."

I looked her in the eye and thought for a moment, realizing she was probably right.

"So, it's my fault that she..."

"It's in your nature to ruin a good thing. It makes you feel even more like a loser," she whispered, wrapping her hand around my flaccid shaft.

"If you'd put in a little effort, I am sure you could find a slut to swallow your cum on a daily basis, but instead, you prefer to constantly jack off and cover everything you own in your slimy sperm," Brenda stated, glancing around the room, at the many, many cum stains all over the place. My cock hardened in her hand.

"You ruined a once-in-a-life time thing with Elise, and now..."

"... with you," I finished her train of thought. She nodded and smiled sympathetically.

"Luckily for you, my self-esteem is at an all-time low and I am so desperate for nasty, meaningless sex, that I probably won't cut you off... but it'll be different from the experience I am planning to provide your friends from here on out!" Brenda whispered.

"Different how?" I inquired.

"Let me show you," she replied as she turned around and slowly backed up her naked ass towards me, slowly squatting down, hoovering her bare pussy over my hard dick. She slowly slid her twat down my rock-hard cock, making me gasp for air.

Then, she started fucking me, for about a minute, bouncing up and down my fat cock. The closer I came to an orgasm, the slower she seemed to move. I realized what she was up to, and it only made my cock harder -- which made her go even slower. Despite my increasing frustration, I did eventually reach some sort of climax.

But, as I started shuddering underneath her, Brenda quickly pulled her pussy off my dick, turned around, squatted down in front of me and whispered, "Don't touch it... let it go."

We both glanced at my fat cock, veering back and forth, desperately longing for some additional friction. When none came, it had no choice but to spill its guts then and there.

A small, pathetic amount of spunk oozed out of my tip, onto my right foot. When I didn't reach out to pump it, Brenda chuckled, openly mocking me. She waited for my dick to go completely limp, before getting up and heading for the door.

"Now, if you'll excuse me," she said, with an evil grin, "I'm going to go suck some cock."

Then she walked out, leaving me there -- spectacularly unsatisfied -- to think about what she'd said and done, and to fantasize about what she'd be doing next to Stuart and Thomas.

Barely a couple of minutes later, Stuart called out to me, "Yow, Mark, can you order pizza?"

I put on some clothes and walked into the common room, where I saw Brenda on her knees in front of the couch, sucking and stroking the guy's cocks -- while they were leisurely playing their video game. She obviously didn't mind being a complete slut whilst being ignored.

"Two pepperoni for us," Stuart said, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Hajwahii," Brenda said, not taking Thomas' cock out of her mouth to do so. Without taking my eyes off the lewd scene, I called the local pizzeria and placed our order. Then, I discretely retreated back to my room -- as I didn't want to spend the next twenty minutes gawking at Brenda sucking cock.

She probably could have, but she didn't make either of them cum -- yet. She was still at it, feverishly bobbing her head up and down Stuart's fat dick when I went to answer the loud knock on our door. After paying and tipping the delivery guy, I put the four pizza boxes on the kitchen counter and said, "Pizza's here!"

Stuart and Thomas almost immediately jumped up from the couch -- after pausing the game -- leaving a baffled Brenda with nothing to do. She too, reluctantly, got up and walked into the kitchen. It was quite the sight, the three of them just standing there, completely naked, eating pizza...

There was little to no dinner conversation, which suited everyone just fine.

When everyone had had his fill, Stuart wrapped his hand around his flaccid dick, waved it around for everyone to see and turned to Brenda, brazenly asking, "Ready?"

Just like that...

She cracked a smile and simply followed him back to the couch, kneeling down in front of him. As she started blowing him again, Thomas and I cleared the kitchen counter and had something to drink. Without the distraction of the video game this time, Stuart shot his load in her mouth in just a few minutes. Thomas quickly swooped in to take his friend's place.

It only took Brenda another four minutes to suck the cum out of his balls as well.

"Yow Mark, your turn," Stuart called out, while Brenda was still cleaning Thomas' dick.

"No thanks, I am good for now," I replied, not wanting to put Brenda in a position where she'd have to shoot me down in front of my friends.

She gave me a wicked grin as she got up.

"Right, I'd better be going then. Thanks for the pizza, and for dessert," she chuckled.

"Mark, can I give you a ride to work?" she offered, as she picked up her clothes off the floor and started putting them back on.

"Uh sure," I replied as I rushed to my room to put on an extra sweater.

When I came back out a few minutes later, Brenda was scribbling something down on one of the empty pizza boxes.

"I am leaving you guys my number," she spoke, "Call me if you need a hole to fuck... or if you want your cum swallowed."

As Stuart and Thomas had resumed playing their video game, they were completely distracted and didn't really appreciate what an awesome and incredibly lewd offer Brenda had just made.

"Bye boys," she chuckled -- not really minding their boorish behavior -- as we walked out of the apartment. They didn't even look up...

"So, what's the plan here?" I asked as we walked to her car, "You're just going to keep fucking them?"

"As much as I possibly can," she replied determined, "I can be a petty and vindictive little bitch when it comes down to it, Mark. I can't think of a better way to get back at my cheating husband than to be a complete whore for your two friends."

"What about me?" I whispered, setting myself up.

"If you're a good boy, I might throw you a few crumbs," she chuckled, "That's the whole point of being a fucking loser, isn't it?"

"I guess," I whispered, staring out of my window for a moment.

"Take it out and start wanking," Brenda whispered without taking her eyes off the road, "I want you to be completely hard when I drop you off."

And so I did. Neither of us said another word. I stroked, Brenda drove the car, occasionally glancing down at my right hand pumping my fuck stick. By the time she pulled up to the school parking lot, about three minutes later, I was as hard as an iron bar, much to her amusement.

She stopped the car but didn't turn off the engine -- making it clear that I'd better leave the car as quick as possible. She grinned as I struggled to stuff my enormous erection back in my pants. After twenty-five awkward and uncomfortable seconds, I finally succeeded and managed to zip myself back up -- thinking my torment was over.

Brenda however quickly leaned in, cupped my enormous bulge, and whispered, "Oh my, it's so big and fat. This must really be uncomfortable for you!"

Quick as a cat, she pulled down my zipper, squeezed her hand into my open fly and yanked out my fat, throbbing cock. She pumped it slow and gentle, getting it even fatter than it already was.

Then, suddenly, she reached over me, opened my door and pushed it open.

"Go," she grinned, briefly glancing down at my purple, yearning dick, "Go be the biggest loser you can be. Go pump it... over and over... and over again."

I held my backpack in front of my crotch and got out.

"Bye loser," she giggled, as I closed the door behind me and headed for the nearest service entrance. There weren't a lot of people around, but still enough to get me in trouble had they realized that my fat cock was hanging out.

Insanely horny, I headed straight for the locker room, put on my uniform and then got on my back on the floor, pumping my fat cock. Barely three minutes later, I squirted a massive amount of goo all over the front of my uniform. I then started doing my rounds. It gave me a real rush to walk around with spunk on my clothes.

Barely half an hour later, I used my master key to gain access to Dean Anderson's office -- the asshole who had hired me. Above the mantel piece, behind his desk, was a huge oil painting of himself, looking like a 16th century astronomer or something. I couldn't think of anything nastier and more humiliating than to pump my dick again, while looking at that painting -- and his stupid face.

I took off all my clothes, got on my bare knees in the middle of the room and started jerking my cock as I glanced into his, oil-painted, eyes. To my surprise, I didn't have any trouble getting hard, nor pumping myself to a finish. When my cum violently exploded from my pulsating cock, I was wobbling my cock pretty hard in my fist, which made my white goo fly all over the place.

I didn't clean that up either and just put my cum-stained uniform back on and left. About two and a half hours later, I jacked off in the middle of the cafeteria, on all fours, mooing like a cow. I did it once more that night, right next to the vending machines in the main hall.

That was pretty much the routine for the next couple of weeks. Brenda was over at the apartment at least four times a week, pleasuring Thomas and Stuart as much as they wanted. I didn't take long for her to start taking them up her ass, or even let them double-team her. Meanwhile, she barely touched me and largely ignored me.

Nor Brenda, nor I had provided the guys with an explanation of why I had suddenly been excluded from their sex sessions. I guess, as long as they could have their way with her, they didn't really give a fuck. As I could usually hear and see everything -- as they, more often than not, did it right in the common room, right in front of me -- I was hard and horny pretty much all the time, which resulted in me jacking off even more during my night shifts.

After a few more visits, Brenda started rimming the guys, letting them gag her, tie her up and even started taking facials. More often than not, she could barely walk by the time they were done with her. About once or twice a week, whenever they hadn't fucked her to the point of complete exhaustion, Brenda would take me to my room and degrade me. These moments were the proverbial crumbs she'd promised to throw my way.

These little moments always followed the same pattern. First, she'd make me sit on the edge of my bed and tell me to pump my dick. Then, she'd use the filthiest language known to man, to get me to spurt all over myself -- usually all over my clothes, but sometimes also in my own face.

Seeing gooey cum ropes dangle from my stupid face always lit a fire in Brenda's twat. Usually, after we were done, she'd go back to the living room and let Stuart and Thomas have another go at her.

One special night, however, she was in a particular 'kind' mood. Instead of throwing herself at the guys one more time, she offered me a ride to work. At first, I assumed she was just going to humiliate me in the car again, but after parking her car as close to the administrative building as possible, she casually asked, "Mind if I join you?"

"No, not at all!" I replied, probably sounding a little too keen. She grinned and stepped out of the car. I escorted her in and was about to head for the locker room -- as I did every night -- when I realized that she probably wasn't interested in seeing me do my rounds.

"I am not going to need a uniform, am I?" I asked.

"No," she chuckled as she took off her jacket, "I am here for one thing, and one thing only. I am going to reduce you to rubbles. I am going to have my way with you until there's nothing left but a puddle of sweat and cum."

I'd be lying if I said that that didn't give me an instant hard-on.

"Where... uh... would you like to start?" I stammered, overwhelmed by blind lust.

"Well, let's start with the gym," she replied as she unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it.

"Alright, this way," I said as I guided her down the hallway.

As she followed me, she took off her bra, dropped it and then unzipped and slid down her skirt. By the time we'd reached the gym, she'd also kicked off her shoes and taken off her panties. Stark naked, she entered the gym, casually glancing around, walking to the middle of the hall.

"Let's test the acoustics in here," she said as she turned towards me, "Get on your back, right here."

I complied and laid down in the middle of the gym, only to have her sit down on my face moments later. She wiggled and moved her cunt around on my face, finding the right angle and then started grinding herself onto me.

"Oooh yeah... that's it, right there... mmmm, fuck..."

There were moments when I feared I was going to pass out, because of the lack of oxygen, but I managed to keep going, licking and munching on her twat. As minutes passed, she began rocking and grinding harder and more energetically. She also started getting louder and louder. Her language also evolved from timid to downright whorish.

"Shit... yeah.... ooooh.... fuck," she groaned, "Take out your cock."

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers
12