The Adventures of a Janitor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my hands had nothing to do anyway, I quickly unzipped and hung out my cock. She immediately reached back, pushed my hands away and grabbed my half-hard dick, sliding her hand up and down the growing shaft until it was hard as a bone.

"Don't think for a second I am going to sit on it," she grunted, "I am just here for my own pleasure... but you already knew that, didn't you?" I couldn't reply and I wanted to nod my head, but then I realized the futility and didn't even bother. As she played with my cock, just wanting to feel my shaft in her hand, she continued moaning and riding my face.

"Fuck yeah... ooooh... yesss... I am a slut... I am such a fucking slut... I am just gonna tug that stupid cock of yours, for as long as I want... you don't need to cum, do you... shit... oooh, that's it... right there, right there!"

After another couple of minutes, as she started approaching her orgasm, she stopped rubbing my dick, and actually started slapping it around, teasing and tormenting me.

"Oh, I am... gonna cum... all over your stupid face... come on, more... oh yeah... I am a whore... I am a whore... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit," she screamed as I felt her cunt getting incredibly wet. Realizing she was cumming on my face got me even hornier than I already was and instinctively I reached down and wrapped my right hand around my dick.

"Oh, you're going to jack off, aren't you," she grunted as she squirmed, "Yeah, rub that fucking dick for me... I sure as hell am not going to anymore!"

As she kept riding and humping my face, prolonging her climax, her foul language continued, "Jerk it... harder... yeah, that's it... jerk it, you fucking loser!"

When she'd gotten everything out of her climax she was going to get, she ever so slightly lifted her twat off my face and faced the other way, whispering, "Let me get a better view..."

This new position was even lewder than the previous one. Her wet twat encompassed my whole nose and as she started sliding up and down, she wetted my entire face.

Meanwhile, I was jacking off like a madman, thanking my lucky stars for the situation I had once again found myself in. I shot my load barely a minute later and screamed loudly in her twat. She chuckled and pushed herself down extra hard, cutting off my air supply completely.

That of course made me climax twice as hard. I felt several strands shooting through my cock, probably landing all over my clothes. When my orgasm was over, Brenda was still sitting on my face. As I was quickly running out of air, I pushed her off me, pretty hard, causing her to topple forward onto the wooden floor.

She looked back and chuckled at my shallow breathing and overall frustration.

"Now, why don't you show me all the places you've jacked off," she said, turning and walking towards the door. I got up and traipsed after her -- sperm on my clothes and her juices on my face.

I showed her around for quite a while, briefly stopping by all the locations where I'd dumped a load -- which was quite an impressive list. When we passed by Dean Anderson's office, I told her about his preposterous painting and admitted to jacking off to it. As you might expect, she was instantly intrigued and wanted to see it for herself.

"Oh my god!" Brenda laughed out loud, as soon as she laid eyes on the portrait. For the next twenty seconds, we just stood there -- neither of us saying another word. She seemed to be studying the canvas, probably trying to think of a way to use it against me.

"Can you get it up again?" she asked, circling her left nipple with her finger, without taking her eyes

"I think so," I replied, "Why?"

"I've got an idea," she grinned, then turned towards the desk and leaned forward, putting her elbows on the mahogany surface, presenting her ass. Then, she looked back at me over her shoulder, and whispered, "Fuck me."

Surprised that she would allow me to put my dick inside of her, I tugged my already hardening cock as I stepped up to her. But then, the other shoe dropped.

"We're both going to look at that painting, and hopefully... if you do a good job, cum for Dean... what's his name?"

"Anderson," I whispered as I pushed my cock in between her legs, sliding it into her twat.

"Oh, Dean Anderson," she grunted.

"Oh, you bitch," I grunted as I fucked her hard and deep.

She briefly glanced over her shoulder, noticed I was glancing down at her and said, "Don't look at me... look at the clown on the wall!"

I did as I was told, which caused her to start moaning louder.

"Yeah... oh Dean Anderson... oooh Dean Anderson," she moaned.

I slammed into her, hard and deep. The whole situation must have really gotten to her as she started shuddering barely a minute later.

"Shit... keep going... just a little more.... I am... I am going... to cum for... this pompous prick... ooooh"

Another five seconds later, she started convulsing around my big, hard dick.

"Oooooh... Dean Anderson!" she screamed at the top of her lunges as she looked straight at the painting, "Oooh.... fuuuuucck!"

I fucked her through her orgasm, during which she said his name another couple of dozen times. When her orgasm was over, I was slowly approaching mine. A bit out of breath, she glanced over her shoulder and asked, "You thinking of him?"

"Yesss," I replied, a bit reluctant and ashamed, still looking at the painting.

"Why don't you put it in my ass?" she dared me, "That way, it'll actually feel like you're fucking him."

"Fuck," I groaned, shocked at her proposal. I pulled my hard dick out of her twat and immediately crammed it up her back door. Amused at how horny and eager I was, she chuckled and ignored her own growing discomfort as I shoved my dick deeper and deeper.

"Say his name!" she grunted. I really didn't want to. But I was feeling too raunchy and too horny to disobey her.

"Dean Anderson!" I groaned, feeling my dick getting significantly harder.

"Shit," Brenda whined, as she felt me stretching her ass, "You little faggot!"

"Dean Anderson... oh fuck yeah," I groaned as my first convulsion ripped through my body. As Brenda kept her head turned and was still looking at me, I couldn't take my eyes off the painting and ended up cumming as I was gawking at Dean Anderson... again.

She giggled as I emptied my balls deep in her ass, violently convulsing over and over again. Aside from a stray grunt and an amused gasp now and again, Brenda took it like a champ and remained perfectly quiet until my limp dick slipped out of her.

Grunting and moaning, I stumbled backwards and slumped down on one of the chairs in front of the desk. Brenda carefully got up and sat down on the adjacent chair, grinning at me, feeling pretty pleased with herself. And with just cause! This had been one of the nastiest and most emasculating climaxes of my entire life.

After sitting there in complete silence for about a minute or so, Brenda said, "Why don't you go do your rounds or something?"

It was clear that she wanted me out of the room. As I got up -- and before I had even started walking towards the door -- I noticed her right hand sliding down between her legs and softly caressing her trimmed twat.

I walked out and did my rounds, butt naked. It wasn't the first time. Come to think of it, I spent most of my work time either naked or at least with my fat dick hanging out of my uniform. Anyway, I checked some doors and windows, cleaned up some trash and unclogged a few toilets, before eventually heading back.

Imagine my delight when I found Brenda feverishly masturbating, still in the chair I had left her in, now almost twenty minutes ago. She'd hung her legs over both armrests -- thereby spreading herself completely open -- and was ramming two of her fingers in and out of her soggy twat. Her other hand was wildly groping and squeezing both her tits.

I had been quite stealthy in my approach, so I knew she hadn't staged this. Besides, judging from how wet and horny she was, I knew she was genuinely raunchy again.

"Oh, good," she moaned as soon as she noticed me, "I was hoping [moan] that you [moan] wouldn't be [moan] much longer. Come [moan] here... I want [moan] you [moan] to see this."

As I approached her, she tilted her head up and gazed at the painting again, fingering herself a little harder all of a sudden.

"Are you kidding me?" I grinned as I reached for my flaccid dick, "Him? Again?"

She chuckled, lewdly hung her tongue out of her mouth for a few seconds and then whispered, "He does seem [moan] like an arrogant douchebag... and with a painting [moan] like that, he's obviously compensating [moan] for something... but if he were [moan] here, I'd let him fuck me [moan] like a ten-dollar whore -- if [moan] only to spite you."

"Even if he had a really small cock?" I asked, tugging my hardening dick.

"Especially then," she grinned, "Even if he [moan] had one of those [moan] pencil dicks that just won't get [moan] hard, no matter how much [moan] you tug it or [moan] suck it... I'd still throw myself [moan] at him."

"Bitch," I whispered, as I felt my dick hardening in my fist.

"Mmm, fuck yeah," she grunted, briefly glancing down at her cunt, getting roughly abused by her own fingers, only to look up at the portrait again.

"His [moan] dick would be so [moan] small I could only tug it with [moan] two fingers... and I'd barely be able to [moan] put it in my mouth. And [moan] he'd be very disrespectful, tugging [moan] my hair, slapping my tits [moan] and my face!" she fantasized out loud. She had clearly given this a lot of thought.

My dick was fully hard now.

"He's [moan] probably a lousy fuck [moan] too," she grunted, getting about ready to climax, "Five [moan] maybe six thrusts [moan] before he cums and ruins [moan] the whole thing!"

I was really pumping my dick now, surprised at how far she was taking this.

"And then [moan] he'll probably fall [moan] asleep on [moan] top [moan] of... oh god!"

She actually started climaxing right there and then. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed as she feverishly fingered herself through her vile, degrading orgasm.

She bucked and rocked in the chair, moaning and whining.

"Oh, Dean Anderson," she screamed as loud as she could, over and over again.

I moaned and was about to spurt my cum on the floor, when Brenda stopped me by screaming, "Don't you dare cum yet!"

I paced myself and slowly continued stroking, to keep myself hard, but nothing more. Brenda meanwhile continued climaxing for well over a minute, squirting all over the carpet in front of her chair. Afterwards, she just sat there, keeping her fingers in her hole, but hardly moving them for about three or four minutes, just enjoying the aftermath of her nasty climax.

"You still hard?" she asked, opening her eyes and glancing down at my cock.

"Mmmm," I confirmed, nodding my head.

"God, if you're weren't such a dweeb, you'd actually be quite the stud!"

"Follow me," she said, getting up and stumbling out of the office, heading for the nearest restroom. I followed her, butt naked as she was, and tugging my still hard cock.

"In here," Brenda said, guiding me into one of the stalls and leaving the door open.

She lifted the lid and the seat of the toilet and pointed at the bowl, "Cum... in there!"

"What? Why?" I asked, dumbfounded as I sped up my stroking, aiming my fat, throbbing dick at the center of the bowl.

"Isn't it obvious?" she whispered, "I am showing you your proper place."

"You bitch," I grunted, my fist a blur over my cock.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," she grinned, "Just cum already!"

Barely five seconds later, I violently convulsed and shot my wad into the bowl, leaning against the side wall with my free hand. My load made a little splash as it hit the water.

"... oh fuck yeah... that's it," she chuckled enthusiastically, "Right down the toilet!"

She pressed the flush button -- while I was still cumming!

"Good riddance," she whispered in my ear, making me shiver with pleasure. We both watched as the last few drops of my spunk dripped into the bowl. She then flushed a second time.

I grunted, and leaned against the side wall of the cubicle, completely drained and exhausted. Now that I wasn't hard anymore, Brenda reached down and gently wrapped her right hand around my dong, softly stroking it. She knew it wouldn't do me much good anymore. Fucking tease!

"I think you should ask me to be your girlfriend," she blurted out.

"What?" I reacted, completely blindsided, "Why?"

"It should make things more interesting," she replied, dead serious, as she lovingly stroked my flaccid cock and nutsack.

"You mean nastier and more degrading," I grunted.

"Well, yeah... that too," she chuckled.

"Brenda," I whispered, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to," she smiled, as she let go of my cock and then slapped it back and forth a few times, "Let's go tell Thomas and Stuart the good news."

"You do know that they're probably asleep, right?" I replied, as she scampered out of the restroom.

"That's okay," she shouted back, "I know of a wonderful way to wake 'm up."

God, she was an insatiable slut. She'd fucked the living daylight out of Stuart and Thomas before we'd left the loft... she'd degraded and made me cum four times during my shift, and yet here she was, fantasizing about putting out for my roommates, again.

I followed her out. After locking up and gathering all of our clothes again, we headed back to her car.

We hardly said a word during the ride back. It was obvious that Brenda was distracted, thinking and fantasizing about what she was going to do when we got back to my place.

As expected, the loft was dark and quiet. I kicked off my shoes and walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower to let the water warm up. As I started taking off my clothes, Brenda did the same, but in the hallway. When she was completely naked, she tiptoed into Stuart's room.

When I was done showering and toweling off, I walked out and noticed Thomas' bedroom room open. Thomas was on his back on the bed with Brenda riding his cock. Stuart was fucking her ass, deep and slow, gently pulling her hair.

I stayed and watched for a few seconds, only to feel my cock stir again. Not wanting to end up on my knees yet again, I retreated to my room. Even with my door closed, I could hear them fucking and moaning for quite a while. As Brenda went quiet now and again -- which probably meant she had her mouth full -- I deduced that the guys were frequently switching holes.

Eventually, Stuart and Thomas came -- I am not sure about Brenda -- and everything went quiet. That's when I finally managed to fall asleep. Hours later, around lunch, I was awoken by Brenda crawling into bed with me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as I felt her press herself up against me.

"Getting into bed with my new boyfriend," she chuckled, as her left hand found my naked cock. She gently started stroking it back to life.

"They just fucked you again, didn't they?" I surmised from how wet her twat felt against my thigh.

"Uhuh," she nodded with a smile, confirming my suspicion, "I am not just a slut anymore. I am a cheating slut now!"

She folded the sheets back, exposing my hardening cock and put her head on my chest, looking at her hand softly and lovingly stroking me.

"Are you going to make me cum?" I whispered, slightly moaning.

"Not a chance," she chuckled as she just kept doing what she was doing.

Things were only going to get worse, I realized...

12