All Comments on 'The Adventures of a Nerd Ch. 04'

by mw4w_wisc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
spankfunforspankfunforalmost 6 years ago
Twist to the Dark Side!

As much as Kevin gives with his Monster Cock, be Curious to see if his 'Bird of Prey' really wants to limit use of His Cock by Her or any Woman!

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Lack of any

Warmth in this story is causing my scores to go lower. 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Departure

This was too much of a departure. The first 3 chapters were 5. This was a 1. Can u get back on track?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AGREEMENT

I guess I'm somewhat like the previous commenters.

Over years on Literotica and thousands of stories,

I've avoided BDSM almost entirely -- I do not even get why anyone wants to spank or be spanked.

This story was somewhat of an exception, since the BDSM treatment of Kevin was mild (in this case/story) and he derived plenty of pleasure from it, still his restriction and lack of freedom causes me to feel a bit uneasy.

The second factor is cuckold.

Just not my thing.

(Although, inconsistently, I have a propensity for well-told, respectful cuckquean stories.)

The cuckold stories I have enjoyed were written from the vantage point of the lucky guy who was the recipient of his friend's whacky, incomprehensible prediliction to share his hot wife.

However, even in such scenarios I do not enjoy it if the wife uses it as an opportunity to put down her husband -- as in this story.

So, although this story was well-written, with imaginative, creative scenarios just like the previous three chapters (which I rated 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟); on the basis of content alone (in spite of being well-written), I downrated this story to 🌟🌟🌟.

RATING MORE INDICATIVE

From the high rating of this chapter (4.29) -- although not as high as the previous the three previous chapters -- it is obvious that the readers (or, at least the raters), are more favorable to this story than us commenters.

Paul in Oklahoma

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

I so wish that you finished this series it was pretty damn good. I also wished you had Kevin clean his room 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermw4w_wisc@mw4w_wisc
Always up for some fun. If you're in WI or MN, feel free to say 'hi.'

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES