All Comments on 'The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 01'

by JohnMurray4173

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HoltarenHoltaren11 months ago

Ahh, who wouldn't want a Mommie like that? Fantastic. Look forward to the next installment.

MormonJackMormonJack11 months ago

Wow... very hot! Thank you, Mr. Murray!

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor11 months ago

Your mechanics/ writing structure is horrible. Its really off putting when you put multiple verbal exchanges in one paragraph. It really damages the story and makes it hard to read.

Lee2012Lee201211 months ago

Though it takes some adjustment to UK/Aussie writing, I found yours less confusing. Obviously we Yanks massacre English, we’ll survive. Great story and especially like the floating effect of her memories of the session. Looking forward to more. 5*

Bob150BobBob150Bob11 months ago

Can’t wait for the other parts.

Scorpio1952Scorpio195211 months ago

I enjoyed the story very much and hope to see many more chapters to it.

LookoldbutfeelyoungerLookoldbutfeelyounger11 months ago

He needs to keep fucking her, and also hit the sister. Then a three-way!! 5*****

JohnMurray4173JohnMurray417311 months agoAuthor

@Holtaren: Thank you.

@MormonJack: No, mate. Thank you!

@Master_Doctor: Noted. I tried for a different reading effect by making the exchange look like it happened in real time hoping it would strike a chord with the readers. Obviously, it did for you. A jarring one, unfortunately.

@Lee2012: Thank you for your kind words.

@Bob150Bob: Part 2 is written. Part 3 is in progress. I'll release part 2 towards the end of next week.

JohnMurray4173JohnMurray417310 months agoAuthor

@Bob150Bob: Chapter 2 is complete and will be released next week. I'm writing chapter 3 now.

@Scorpio1052: I'm hoping for many more chapters.

@Lookolderbutfeelyounger: You'll have to see how my story develops to see if your wishes are granted, I suspect they will be!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnMurray4173@JohnMurray4173
I write two types of stories. The ones I prefer all contain elements of actual experiences that I have had in my BDSM career. The others, are fap stories. Stories with little to no set up or substance. All negative feedback given anonymously will be immediately deleted. If ...