The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to believe my ears, I asked, "You're not angry with me?"

"You were making me feel good, Mom. Why would I be angry with you for doing that?"

Blushing darkly red, I answered, "Because I'm your mother, and I was... was.. well, you know. Playing with your, umm, bits. I shouldn't be doing that as it's not right."

Smiling, my daughter softly kissed me again and said, "Well, Mom, I liked it, so there's nothing to worry about. So wash your pretty face and come downstairs, and I'll reheat the stir-fry I made for dinner."

Grateful for my reprieve, I took off my bikini, washed my face, and put eye drops in to remove their bloodshot appearance. Satisfied that I looked respectable, I refused to look into my haunted eyes in the mirror, put my bra, panties and baggy sweatsuit on and walked to the kitchen.

Johnny and Kirsty stood together in front of Johnny's laptop, flicking through our photos. Looking up, Kirsty saw me, smiled and gestured for me to join them before enthusiastically gushing, "You have to see these, Mom. Johnny is such a good photographer because we look hot. As in 'damn girl! Yo is one hot bitch!'"

My son looked at me shyly, hoping for my approval, and my heart melted. Kirsty was right, and he had nothing to be embarrassed about. Little missteps like his were common at his age. So I tousled his hair and kissed his cheek lightly before saying, "Show me, baby boy. Show me how good you made your poor old mother look."

Johnny flicked through the images, and I'll admit that Kirsty was correct. We looked hot, especially in the ones together. There was a sultry sexiness to those far closer to erotic than pornographic. It was like we knew the other was a sensually beautiful woman, and although we weren't sexually attracted to each other, we found the other's form arousing.

Johnny came to the last picture he'd downloaded. "Where are the others?" I demanded. What others? "Don't play coy with me, Johnny. You know what others," I growled. Honestly, I don't, Mom. What others? Holding my hand out, I said, "Then you won't mind me downloading these pics onto my computer, so hand me your memory card, and I will."

Blushing guiltily, Johnny reluctantly pressed some buttons, and the rest of the pictures from his camera opened in thumbnails across the screen. Hundreds of them, maybe thousands. Trying to make out what I saw from the thumbnails, I began opening pictures that revealed close-ups of my barely covered pussy from all angles, my blatant arousal and thick clit clear for all to see. Full screens show an opaquely covered nipple in high-definition, its hardened excitement evident. Worse, there were many close-ups of his sister's nearly naked slit and nipples as well.

"Just what do you plan to do with these, young man?" I asked levelly.

Kirsty giggled, "Masturbate to them, Mom. What do you think he's going to do? But, Johnny, you wouldn't show these to anyone else, would you?"

Johnny shook his head vehemently, "These are only in their raw form," he explained. "Over the next few days, I'll select the ones I like most and then run them through various filters until they are absolutely pristine. I'll show you the ones I want to publish on our photography group's website, and if you approve, post them there."

"And the ones of your sister's and my barely covered genitals?"

Blushing guiltily again, my son admitted they were for his personal 'fap folder'--images to troll through as he masturbated.

I opened my mouth to growl that he shouldn't be masturbating over his sister and me, then, with a guilty blush, remembered my teenage fantasies of being deflowered by my father. Twenty years later, it still hurt to think he'd gleefully taken my sister's cherries on their birthdays but forgot mine completely.

My face flaming, I said, "Ensure they're coded and password protected on your computer, Johnny. I don't want them falling into the wrong hands and making their way to the internet. Oh," I added as I remembered. "Keep them off the cloud, too. Too many others have had their private pics hacked from there."

I ate the dinner my daughter had prepared, then sat with her and Johnny as we watched some lame movie I don't even remember the name of. Johnny seemed to like it as he laughed happily at the cornily delivered lines and canned laughter. Kirsty sat pressed closely against me and kept trying to insert her hand between my thighs. Even though my familiar tingle turned into a blazing inferno in my groin, I held her hand in mine and ignored her attempts.

Later, alone in my bed as I typically am, I dreamed as I slept. But my dream changed --flicker: image: My eyes open, and I see Edgar Fontaine laughing as I orgasm on his secretary's tongue. I try to protest, but his deep, compelling voice says, "Sleep.".... Trying to escape my dream, I rolled.... flicker: image: An intensely flavoured pussy lowers onto my lips as, helpless, I try to move.... Mewling, I threw a hand up in protest.... flicker: image: my knees lewdly spread as lusciously full, red-painted lips descend onto my pussy. "Cunt", I hear Edgar correct.... Whimpering, I woke up.

Scared and weeping, I tried to remember my dream because it seemed to tell me something important. But it burst into ephemeral wings under my examination, and as my eyes became vacant. I heard, "Everything is as it should be, Katie. You will return, as you must return."

Trying to shake off my dream, I got up, threw my robe over my shoulders, and headed for the kitchen, planning to make milk cocoa to help me sleep. Sean prefers I sleep naked with him, but I have a 'Woolworth's bladder' and need to pee regularly. My husband complains if I turn the en suite's light on to use the facilities in there, so I usually slip out the door and use the main bathroom.

I keep a long black contrast lace cross-over nightgown hanging behind the door to slip on in case one of the kids are up as I don't want to terrorise them with my naked body. Tonight, because I was cold and alone, I'd worn it to bed. Sean likes this nightie because although it falls to my shins, it has side splits to my shapely hips, and as I walk, vast expanses of my calves and toned inner thighs show.

Bent over the bench and resting on my elbows, I stared into the abyss I felt had opened before me and sipped my hot chocolate. My tall, handsome son slipped up behind me and pressed himself against my bottom and lay on my back as his arms innocently wrapped around my tummy. "You okay, Mom?" he asked sweetly as he hugged me. "Can't you sleep?"

"I had a nightmare, baby boy," I explained, feeling my son's cock harden and lengthen against my firm buttocks. I wasn't concerned about his swelling erection because I knew unfortunate erections at inopportune times were common for teenage boys. But Johnny's hands slid up my tummy, and he brushed them lightly across the inner globes of my luscious breasts. Trying not to moan with desire, I asked, "What are you doing, Johnny?"

Kissing the nape of my neck and making me shudder, my son cupped my breasts and gently kneaded. "I want you to feel good, Mommie," he whispered as his thumbs rubbed softly over my nipples. "You seem so sad and lonely, Mom, and it breaks my heart. Please, relax and let me make you feel good."

I wanted to stand and demand he let me go. I wanted to rant at him about touching his mother inappropriately, and I knew I should resist. But I did none of those things. Instead, I moaned like a wanton slut (my arousal intensified when I heard my inner voice say 'slut') and pushed my sexy ass back at my son's hard-on.

Johnny's shaking hands ('Is he a virgin?' I wondered. 'Surely not, as he's brought home several girlfriends.) gripped my thick nipples and gently twisted. ('Okay, that's too assured to be something he hasn't done before.') Releasing my left breast, Johnny leant down and gripped my nightgown's hem. Moving back to give himself room, my son slowly lifted my gown, exposing my firm, shapely ass.

Holding my gown above my hips, Johnny moved his right hand off my breast. I heard a rustling sound that I assumed was his sweatpants hitting the floor, then felt the head of my son's throbbingly erect cock prodding near my entrance. 'Katie.' My guilty conscience nervously said. 'You're about to let your son slip his cock into your vagina. Are you sure that's what you want?' Reaching behind my bottom, I grasped my son's thick cock, and guided the head into my pussy.

But when Johnny slid home, the guilts hit. Pushing on his hip, I pleaded, "No, Johnny, please. I'm your mother. You mustn't do this with me."

"Yes, I must, Mom," Johnny groaned as he pumped back and forth, his beautiful cock bottoming out in my slick pussy.

"Please, Johnny," I begged. "Incest is wrong, baby boy. Besides, Kirsty is upstairs, and she'll hear."

Johnny's fingers stroked and tweaked my sensitive nipples, and he stroked harder. "Incest may be wrong, Mommie," he groaned as he kneaded my luscious breasts and twisted my nipples more firmly and pumped quickly into my gushing pussy. "But loving the most beautiful woman I know isn't. But, Mom, I know you want to be my gorgeous little Mommie slut, so relax and enjoy my cock in your tight pussy."

"Oh, Laaaaaaaawwwwwdddddddd," I moaned when he said 'slut' and the furnace in my 'little Mommie slut' pussy exploded. Moaning and shuddering, I launched into orgasm, and my arousal poured from my vagina, bathing my son's balls.

"You're so sexy, Mom," my darling boy said, then groaned. I felt his cock expand and stiffen, then spray its fluids into my ragingly hot vagina. Cumming with every semen blast into my pussy, I grunted and moaned until I felt my son shudder and then relax onto my back. His pumping hips slowly stopped, and Johnny sighed, then said, "You're so beautiful, Mom. I'm glad I finally made love to you. I've wanted to since puberty."

As my son's love washed over me, I felt an overwhelming desire to please him in return for loving me so well. Pushing back to make a gap, I turned and sunk to my knees. Ignoring the cum covering his cock, I guided it into my mouth and began milking him as I bobbed up and down on his large cock. 'Bigger than his father's, I thought as my mouth stretched to fit him in.

I may have sucked exactly one cock (my husband's, Johnny's father's.) before tonight, but I've sucked it dozens if not hundreds if not thousands of times, so I know my way around a cock.

Johnny was longer and thicker than his father, but Sean's dick was long enough to hit my gag reflex when he shoved it into my mouth, and I'd learned how to swallow so as not to retch if a cock hit it. Therefore, when my son lost control, grabbed my head, and forced his dick as deep into my sucking mouth as possible, I smiled submissively up at him, swallowed, and let his cock slide over my tonsils.

"Oh, Gawd, my little Mommie slut," My son moaned. "You're the best cock sucker I've ever had." With that, Johnny erupted inside my slurping, sucking mouth, filling it with his cum. When Johnny said, 'my little Mommie slut', my pussy spasmed, and fluids poured from me as came.

My handsome, muscular son lifted me to my feet, kissed my cum messy mouth and said, "Go back to bed and sleep, Mommy. If your nightmare returns, come and snuggle close to me."

Smiling because I knew I'd sleep well now, I cupped my son's balls, bent over, and kissed the tip of his cock, "Thank you, baby boy," I said. "Mommie is okay now, and I'll see you in the morning.

End of Part 1.