The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled and replied, "After getting pregnant to Sean whilst on the pill, I now take the pill and have an IUD fitted. If I'm pregnant, it's the second coming!"

"Still with the flip answers, Katie?" Mom asked. "It's like you don't care at all that you've acted like and become a total slut! Your father and I raised you better than this!"

My face crumpled, and I began weeping. "Mom, it's either laugh or do this!" I bawled. "He's going to leave me, Mom. You and I both know it. I have no skills, no prospects, and no money of my own. Nothing. Thirty-nine and on the scrap heap. I'll be either on welfare or having to beg you and Dad to look after me! Sean is the only man I've ever loved, and until Edgar damned Fontaine, the only man I'd ever had sex with. Now look at me! A big, dumb, incestuous slut. That is all I am!"

Mom put the cane aside and knelt on my thighs. Holding my head to her bosom, she stroked my hair and crooned, "It's okay, baby girl. I'm sure it won't come to that. Sean is upset, but I believe he'll get over it. Sean loves you, Katie. More than the world, does he love you. Have you booked counselling?"

I nodded, "We have an appointment on Thursday with a counsellor who specialises in long-time couples who are suddenly having problems."

"Then, baby girl," Mom stated. "I want you to unload both barrels into his face."

"Mom?" I asked.

"Let the counsellor know about all Sean's infidelities. All the ones you know, especially about travelling with and fucking his secretary for what? Eight years? Let rip, Katie. Do not hold a damned thing back. Get righteously angry about Sean cheating on you numerously, and if you are sure there's no chance of Sean knowing about your sluttish behaviour, point out that you've been entirely faithful to him, except that you were raped!"

"How do you know about that?" I gasped.

"Come on, my child," Mom responded. "I'm not blind. Nor do I refuse to see what is in front of me. Besides, your daughter and I are developing a very close relationship."

"You mean, you're fucking, right?" I bitched.

"You just added another five canes to your correction, daughter," Mom stated. "Yes. As a matter of fact, Kristy and I are intimate. But I am doing what you should have been doing since her sixteenth birthday —teaching her how to serve a dominant man sexually."

"She wants her father to be her first, Mom," I stated.

"As he should be, Katie," Mom pointed out. "Tell me you didn't want your father to be your first. Who better than her father, with her mother's encouragement, to teach her how to be the best wife she can be?"

"I didn't think Dad wanted to be," I protested. "I thought you and he had abandoned me. I mean, Jeez, Mom, I'm closing in on forty and only today have you explained what you and Dad were trying to achieve by ignoring my birthday."

"Forty is bothering you, Katie. Why?"

"Because Sean recognises my biological clock is running out, Mom. If he wants more children, then soon, he'll need a younger wife. I can't help but worry that my perceived infidelity with Frank and his scumbag mates is Sean's excuse to dump me for a younger, prettier model."

Mom laughed, "Katie, he'd need to approach the acclaimed 'hottest woman on the planet', Rihanna, to have a younger, prettier wife than you! You don't get it, baby girl, but you are 'one hot woman!' Sheesh, even your sisters acknowledge it!"

"Aww, Mom. That's not true! Yvette and Mary are both hotter than me. Or they would be if they lost the weight they've both put on (my sisters are of a similar size to my mother, although both are a little taller)."

"I won't argue with you, Kaitlyn, but in your heart, you know I'm right." She stood up. "I was going to administer five corrections for every lover you'd taken, equally spread across your ass and breasts, but given the number, that seems a little excessive. Therefore, I will give you one for each and four more to serve as a deterrent. That's a total of forty, Katie. Are you ready to start?"

"Yes, Mom," I stated as I stood and assumed punishment position one. If you remember, this is standing with my hands behind my head and my elbows wide so my gorgeously large and firm breasts are presented invitingly to the cane.

"Ten on your breasts followed by ten on your ass, and then repeat, Miss Kaitlyn," Mom explained.

"I'm sorry my behaviour has made you do this, Mom," I said quietly.

Mom tittered and responded, "No, you're not, Katie. I bet you loved every slutty moment of it. Just as I love my somewhat slutty moments. You're not being corrected for taking lovers, Katie. You're being corrected for being foolish enough to get caught. I know your father has lovers. That's where he is now. He's with a pretty young thing, not much older than Kristy. And, of course, you saw me with Simon, who's only twenty-five. No, taking lovers is okay as long as you don't force your spouse into facing the fact you have."

"Isn't that dishonest, though, Mom?" I asked. "If you're going to have an open marriage, wouldn't it be better just to be open? I know you and Dad brought me up to serve a sexually dominant man and accept his affairs as the price I pay to stay married, but Dad always said I had to remain faithful to my husband only. And I did, Mom. Right up until I let myself fall into the clutches of Edgar Fontaine. Until my first session with him, I'd never considered cheating on Sean."

"Really, Kaitlyn?" Mom said. "You weren't flirting with your son and fantasising about taking him to bed?"

My instinct was to shake my head and deny it, but then I remembered my behaviour in the days before my first session at the hypnotherapy clinic and had to admit that I was flirting with my son and hoped he'd take the hint and take me to bed.

"If you'd had a son or sons, Mom," I asked. "Would you have raised them as you did my sisters and me?"

"Of course not, Katie," Mom said exasperatedly. "We'd have taught him how to be the husband of a sexually submissive woman, how to be a sexually dominant man. But, I would have taken them to bed on their eighteenth birthday and taught them how to be a man. How to make love to a woman, how to please her until she screams with pleasure and begs you to cum inside her because she can stand no more. Your father would have accepted nothing less from me."

"So, Mom," I asked. "You think I should have had sex with Johnny?"

Mom looked at me levelly for a time before replying, "You had sex with him once or twice, Katie. But after that, you made love with him. That's dangerous, baby girl, as it can lead to all kinds of inappropriate feelings and emotions. It's why your father only had sex with your sisters once—not counting the many blow and hand jobs, of course. It is also why I hoped Sean would take your virginity before your father did."

"What?" I gasped.

"Your father could easily have fallen in love with you, Katie." Mom explained. "Not as a father with his daughter, but as a man with a beautiful woman. I knew the danger, as did he, which is why we left you alone on your birthday those three years."

Once again, my mother had thrown me into a loop. My father could have fallen in love with me? As I've explained earlier, I remember my father being a strict disciplinarian as I grew up, but he was also a loving, caring father who let his daughters dress him as an old woman, complete with garish makeup and an old spotty wig, and happily sat at our dolls table exchanging sips of pretend tea from our little plastic cups.

If we messed up, which we rarely did, we would be corrected swiftly, but then we'd be equally as swiftly forgiven and welcomed back into the family fold. I was trying to incorporate the thought that my father could have fallen in love with me, but I struggled to fit the thought into my worldview.

"Earth calling Katie Ashley Muggleton!" Mom teased as she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her voluptuous body to me.

"Sorry, Mom," I apologised. "This has turned everything I thought I knew on its head. I mean, Jaysus! What next? Frank turns up not dead, and was just another ploy to show me how to become sexually free?"

"Think about that for a moment, baby girl," Mom said. "You already said that when Frank and his sick mates kidnapped you from the train station, you decided to accept and enjoy everything they did to you so it wouldn't scar you forever. Is that not total sexual freedom?"

"It's my submissive nature, Mom," I explained. "If a sexually dominant man commands me, I'm powerless to do anything but respond sexually to him."

"Is that not what Edgar Fontaine cured you of, Katie? We trained you to be submissive to your man, not to be a doormat for him to walk on. But, ever since you got pregnant by Sean, you've refused to listen to our advice or to hear what we wanted to tell you. Katie, if you hadn't been so stubborn, we would have continued your training and trained your husband to be what you needed him to be. Instead, you let Sean turn you into a powerless slave. Something I am not, nor are your sisters. Neither Yvette, Mary, nor I would put up with our husbands shacking up with another woman every time they were separated from us."

"Dad has fucked others all your married life, Mom," I protested. "You said so yourself."

"Fucked, Katie," Mom pointed out. "Not lived as husband and wife with another woman. Monogamy is a ridiculous basis for marriage, Katie. We've explained that enough that you should know it! But emotional monogamy —loving only one person —is what you should aim for. Turning a blind eye to Sean effectively having two wives is not good for you or your kids, Katie."

"You're saying I should have confronted him?"

"Yes!" Mom averred. "As soon as she made a play for him, as you described, you should have confronted your husband and told him to get rid of her immediately. If he tried to refuse, you should have told him you were taking the kids and every cent he had unless he broke the relationship off and fired her as his secretary."

"Why didn't you say something to me?" I asked.

"Were you ready to listen, Katie?" Mom responded.

And I had to admit that until things had gone to hell in a handbasket, I hadn't been. But the problem now was I could feel my mother's wet, warm pussy pressing against my abdomen and the hard nipples on her large, droopy breasts pushing against my chin. Instinctively, I cupped her flabby ass and pulled her tightly against me as I lowered my head to suckle a hard nipple. Mom held my head as I nursed her breasts before regretfully pushing my head away.

"Corrections first, Mrs Katie Ashley," she stated. "Then we can play. After that, I might let you watch when I let Simon have me again."

She moved back, and I assumed the first punishment position, stoically awaiting my corrections. The first strike hit along the tops of my breasts. I kept my head up as I was supposed to, but I couldn't resist tilting my eyes down and admiring the perfect red welt that Mom had raised across my skin.

The second welt was barely below my nipples, and the third, as expected, was evenly across both nipples. When the cane bit into my rock-hard breast nubs, I barely suppressed my arousal groan. This is what I'd been longing for, I realised. All the casual sex I'd indulged in since I'd confessed my transgressions with Frank and the others to my husband were attempts to assuage my guilty feelings.

My subconscious partially agreed with my husband —I had willingly gone with those four men with the intention of enjoying the sex I had with them, even if it was, effectively, rape. Yes, I had made that conscious decision so the events wouldn't scar me forever, but that didn't change the fact that even though I was terrified of Jumbo II tearing me open, I was also excited to see if I could take as much of him as Betty had.

Whilst my mind spun through this realisation, Mom delivered the next two strikes of this rotation onto my breasts. The first of them was onto the undersides of both breasts, the second across both nipples again. That time, I couldn't stifle my moan of arousal. As was typical, Mom pretended not to notice and waited for me to steady myself for the following five strikes. By the time Mom had completed these ten, my large, firm breasts were striped red and white from just below my collarbone to my solar plexus.

Once the tenth correction was delivered, I dutifully turned and bent slightly forward so my toned, curvy ass was correctly presented to receive the next ten strikes. Strikes on my ass never excited me as the strikes on my breasts did, but they didn't turn me off, either. So, by the time Mom had completed my first twenty strikes, my pussy was a squelchingly hot, raging inferno, and I hoped she'd follow my parent's usual practice of allowing us to forego the rest of our correction in return for servicing them sexually.

Unfortunately for me, Mom said nothing after the tenth strike on my sexy ass, so I turned back and presented my bosom to receive the subsequent ten blows. Mom carefully placed three strikes in a row across both of my nipples. By the third, I was as close to orgasming as possible without actually crashing over the edge.

Mom knew this because she suddenly dropped the cane onto the floor at my feet and took my nipples between her fists and thumbs. Squeezing my nipples mercilessly, she dragged me onto my knees before forcing her soaking pussy against my mouth.

"Eat your mother's sweet pussy, Katie," Mom demanded. "Make her cum."

It had been so long since I tasted my mother's sweet juices that I dived in as swiftly as possible. Tipping my head back, I opened my mouth and surrounded her entrance with lips. Making a seal, I sucked as hard as I could and stabbed my tongue into her as quickly as possible.

"Oh fuck, Katie!" Mom moaned. "Literally nobody I've ever been with is as good at that as you," Mom stated as her orgasm crashed over her.

Mom hadn't moved away, so I continued to slash and lash my tongue over her slit and clit, occasionally stopping to stab it into her pussy. My mother shuddered, and her hands gripped the back of my head firmly as she ground her clit against my lips. Mom began moaning, and I knew she'd cum again soon, but just before she blasted into orgasmic heaven, the gardener spoke from the doorway.

"Oops! Sorry, Mrs Shephard. I'll see you next week!"

"Simon, if you don't bend me over and ram your big cock in me immediately, you won't live to see next week!" Mom growled.

Again, I was surprised that Mom would be so openly slutty before me, but that thought was swiftly lost as I saw Simon's magnificent cock loom over my eyes before its head disappeared into my mother's pussy. Mom grunted as Simon's pelvis smashed into her ass with an audible slap. Simon's balls dragged over my chin as I knelt between my mother's legs, and I couldn't help but bathe his big balls with my tongue. Mom reached over me to grasp her dresser as she began pushing her ass back to meet Simon's powerful thrusts.

"Fuck me, you big dicked man," Mom demanded. "Fuck me hard and fill my cunt with cum!"

I had never heard my mom use those words before! Not once in my almost thirty-nine years! It excited me beyond all reason, and I moaned as I carefully sucked one of Simon's balls into my mouth. Even though Mom hadn't permitted me to masturbate, my hand flew over my pussy as I thumbed my clit and fingered my vulva.

Mom came first. She moaned, and I felt her pussy lips flutter over my searching tongue. The swift contractions of my mother's vulva sent Simon over the edge, and he roared as his big cock spewed its load into my mother's wet pussy. He came so copiously that some of his spend immediately seeped back around his large penis. I lapped these secretions up eagerly.

Simon had softened enough that his cock fell from Mom's pussy. When it fell, I immediately sucked its messy head into my mouth and delightedly licked and sucked up his and Mom's combined secretions. After only a few seconds, I felt Simon stiffen again, and I guided him back inside Mom.

"Yes, you fucker!" Mom yelled. "Pound my cunt, you mother fucker! Katie, get your little whore's pussy up on the dresser so I can eat your cunt!"

Eagerly, I slid out from between my mother's legs and took the requested position on Mom's dresser. As soon as I leant back, Mom dived onto my sopping pussy and began devouring my swiftly flowing juices. I was so turned on by watching Mom get fucked and hearing her lascivious words that I orgasmed quickly. However, it was only a slight pause on the way to what I knew would be a genuinely gigantic explosion.

Mom came on the end of Simon's big cock twice more before she groaned and forced Simon back. Then she moved forwards until his cock popped out of her. Taking his long, thick pole in her hands, she pulled Simon close to my lewdly spread legs.

"Would you like to fuck my daughter, Simon?" Mom asked, much to my shock. "You've tasted my sweet little cunt. Would you like to see if my daughter's cunt is equally as sweet and tight?"

Simon eagerly nodded his assent, and to my amazement, my mother guided her lover's cock into my squelchingly wet and hot pussy.

"Oh, Gawd!" Simon and I moaned in unison as his big, thick cock slowly split me apart.

"She's so tight, Mrs Shephard," Simon added. "So tight, hot and wet! May I cum inside her?"

"Only if you promise to finish bringing her off by eating your cum out of her hot little cunt!" Mom declared.

"I love doing that, Mrs Shephard," Simon averred. "So you know I'll do it!"

"Then cum in my daughter's sweet little cunt, you mother-daughter fucking cunt licker," Mom demanded.

Simon slammed into me a final time before he short-hunched me several times. On the fourth mini-stroke, Simon pushed as deep into my willing pussy as possible, groaned and blasted rope after rope of his thick baby-making juice against my cervix. I experienced a series of delicious petite orgasms with every blast, each driving me closer to the enormous eruption I knew was soon.

Simon shuddered jerkily as the last of his climax shook him, and then he pulled out of me and dropped to his knees. Flinging my shapely thighs over his shoulders, Simon dove onto my squishy with cum pussy and began expertly servicing me. Sealing his lips around my entrance, Simon alternated sucking, licking, and swallowing. Very quickly, I teetered along the precipice of a gigantic climactic event.

With Mom present, I'd slipped into the submissive mindset of being unable to orgasm unless permitted to by my dominant. Frustrated at being unable to leap off the crest of my orgasm's wave, I began mewling protests.

"Please, Mom. Please, Mom. Please, Mom," I begged.

Thankfully, after initially unleashing her deep, joyful laugh, Mom grabbed my nipples and twisted and pulled them hard before growling, "Cum like the filthy whore slut you are, Kaitlyn Ashley Muggleton. Confirm what we all know —you are nothing but a cock hungry, cum guzzling slut!"

She then plastered her mouth to mine as I screamed my climax. I came so hard that it took several breaths before finally coming down. Mom dismissed Simon carelessly and helped me across to the bed. She wrapped me in her warm arms and stroked my hair as I cried myself to sleep.

Several hours later, when I woke, I had my father's strong arms around me. Mom wasn't in the room, but I could hear her in the en suite showering. I rolled over and pressed my naked body against my Dad's still leanly muscled one.

"I'm so sorry, Dad," I sniffled.

"For what, Katie? Dad asked.

"Disappointing you," I replied.

"If what your mother, son and daughter say is true, Katie, it's not you that's disappointed me. It's my son-in-law for not adequately disciplining you because he was too busy getting his knob wet to do the job as he was taught."

That started me crying again, and Dad held me close. Mom climbed onto the bed and rolled so her bare body was pressed against mine.