The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I carefully crawled out from between their embrace, washed my overflowing pussy in the bathroom, and made my way to the kitchen. I made coffee for everyone but left mine in the kitchen as I took Kristy's and Johnny's to the guestroom. They were cuddled together chatting when I entered, and I smiled at how well they were getting along. Not that long ago, it seemed they were at constant loggerheads. But since Johnny's club had informed him he was being offered as trade and they wouldn't renew his contract, Kristy had begun supporting him instead of being what I considered hypercritical.

I asked what they wanted for breakfast. Johnny asked for his typical Saturday morning feed of ham steaks, eggs and hash browns. Kristy asked if I would make a large enough fruit and yoghurt bowl for us to share. I happily obliged, and after lots of laughs and several hugs and kisses, Johnny left for his club, where he felt he still needed to train and try to change their minds before he was picked up during trade week or his career ended. I understood his determination and wouldn't have accepted anything less from him, but it saddened me that he hadn't, like his father, quite made it as a professional footballer.

Although my house wasn't particularly dirty, I worked through my usual cleaning regime. With the house being as big as it is, it's easier to stay on top of things than to let the dirt accumulate and have to really work to dig it out. I'd finished wiping down the flat surfaces and vacuuming and had filled the mop bucket when the doorbell rang.

I quickly checked myself in the mirror and decided I looked good enough to open the door. I'd put on a worn denim midi skirt and a tightly clinging tank top. I'd donned a support bra because I didn't like my large breasts bouncing around when I cleaned. The bra presented my breasts delightfully in my clinging, dark red tank top but didn't expose as much flesh as I typically did.

I opened the door, and Phil and Freddy chorused, "Hello, Katie. How are you?"

Stepping aside, I invited them and returned their 'hello'. "Johnny isn't here," I told them.

"He's at his club," Phil stated. "He'll pick Gina up after his training session and meet us for dinner later. We booked a model for a shoot today, but her daughter is sick, and she's called to say she can't make it. Freddy and I hoped to impose on you to model for us again, Katie."

"Why me?" I reflexively asked.

"Mrs Muggleton, you're the most beautiful woman any of us knows," Freddy stated. "You should be on magazine covers, TV and movies. We'd love to have you be the face of our studio."

"The agent from Vivienne's Modelling Agency said I'd never make it in any of those jobs," I replied.

Phil sighed before saying, "She said something like 'Katie, you're too much woman for modelling or films. Too tall, too developed and too overt', didn't she?"

I nodded, and he added, "That was the thinking in the nineties, Katie. The modelling standard was Katie Moss, the waif-thin, anorexic-looking almost child. Luckily, we're past that ridiculous phase. Katie, you're a sensually beautiful woman with the sexiest curves any of us have ever seen. We want to photograph that and for the world to see what we all feel —that you're the sexiest mom on the planet!"

How could I possibly refuse their request now? Besides, both Freddy and Phil were sporting fairly large erections as they imagined me posing for them. I'm sure their fantasies involved more than 'posing', and my pussy tingled at the thought of what they'd do if I allowed it.

"Give me a half hour to shower and change," I said. "Then I'm all yours."

Freddy and Phil nodded, and I walked to my bathroom to shower. After my shower, I inspected my pelvic area. Kristy's constant waxing meant my genital area remained relatively hair-free, but I still needed my epilator to remove several recalcitrant hairs. Satisfied that if I did accidentally flash more than I intended to, I wouldn't be embarrassed by stray hairs, I dressed in my sunshine yellow Nahanee ruffle maxi dress, did my hair and makeup and made my way back to the lounge where Freddy and Phil waited.

They both stood when I walked into the room. "OMG, Katie!" Phil exclaimed. "You look hot! As in —'You is one hot biatch!'"

I wasn't surprised because I'd had to add double-sided sticky tape to my dress and nipples to prevent my dress from sliding off my shoulders and exposing my large, firm breasts. The dress had a side part that exposed my right thigh to almost its hip joint. I needed to be careful when I sat because the dress fell apart and would reveal that I'd gone pantyless.

Freddy had arrived at my place with Phil, so I somehow found myself in Phil's car's backseat, heading for their photography studio. When we got there, Phil had me relax and wander around their studio. He said I should 'strike a pose' whenever I felt relaxed and comfortable. Whatever that pose was was up to me. They took several pictures as I strolled around the studio. I wasn't comfortable at first, but when I decided to flirt with the boys and ignore their cameras, I completely relaxed and got into it.

I began by strutting across the room with an exaggerated hip sway and a slight heel lift that caused a bounce in my step and set my shapely bosom jiggling. Next, I stopped several times and cocked my right leg so that my long, toned legs were displayed sexily. Then I spread my feet wide and, with my legs straight, bent at the waist. The dress clung to my curvy ass, and the extra stretch on the fabric turned it almost translucent. It also made it clear that I wasn't wearing panties!

The boys were appreciative and generous with their praise for how I looked and how sexy my poses were, but then came the request I knew was coming from the moment they'd asked me to model for them.

"Can we get some more risqué shots, do you think, Katie?" Phil asked.

"What do you want?" I coquettishly answered.

"Would you let the spaghetti straps 'accidentally' fall off your shoulders and onto your upper arms, then repeat your strutted walk?"

I knew the result of that was that even with the tape holding the breast cups to my nipples, the dress would slide off my big breasts and show my rock-hard nipples. When I began flirting with Phil and Freddy, I noticed they'd both developed tented trouser fronts. Their arousal was so blatantly obvious that I'm sure their penises must have been uncomfortable in their pants. Of course, that thought led me to fantasise about kneeling before them and releasing their pent-up energy. I was so aroused that I could feel the moisture on my inner thighs.

However, I didn't want to appear too needy or easy, so I asked, "If you take those pictures and post them on your website, someone will recognise me and tell my husband. Even if he is okay with it, which I doubt, it would have ramifications for his new business."

"Yeah," Freddy snickered, unawarely adjusting his cock to be more comfortable. "Sean will have a mile-long queue of men wanting to book an investment consultation with his sexy secretary. Each one with the fantasy of making love to you on your desk!"

I tittered because that image struck me as a great way to repay Sean for rejecting me. His joke informed me that word of Sean's and my troubles hadn't gotten out of our family yet.

Phil broke in smoothly, "Katie, the first series of photos we'll use for our website. The next set is for my and Freddy's personal collection. If you pardon my crudity, we'll use these to fantasise and masturbate over."

I liked the thought these two handsome, muscular and virile young men would masturbate over me. I was even more excited at the idea that despite Phil living and having sex with Mistress Siobhan and his sister, both of whom were exceptionally beautiful young women, he'd still fantasise and jerk off to my images.

Phil had moved to sit on the couch. I was nervously pacing as I considered if I should grant their request. Plus, I worried about even more salacious photos of me existing and what it would mean if either Phil or Freddy 'accidentally' released them or posted them on their website. Johnny had told me that they'd created an eighteen-plus gallery so they could advertise some of the more risqué picture shoots they'd done. I protested, but he assured me that none of my or Kristy's photos were posted on there.

As I paced past Phil for the fourth time, he reached out, grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap. I sat on a very large, extremely stiff erection. Phil's lips found mine, and his tongue probed along my lips, insisting on entrance. Simultaneously, his hand slid inside my dress and cupped my large, firm breast. When his thumb strummed my thick nipple, I moaned, and Phil's tongue snaked into my mouth.

I felt hands on my inner thighs, pressing them apart. I let them fall open, and Freddy blew softly on my clit before he sucked that juicy nub into his mouth. Phil slid my dress straps off my shoulders and pulled the tape off my nipples before he sucked the left one into his mouth and bit gently.

I couldn't help myself, my right hand found the back of Freddy's head, and I lifted my hips to mash my pussy against his lips. At the same time, I cupped Phil's head and arched my back, trying to push more of my breast into his sucking, swirling mouth.

Phil gently pushed me onto my knees on the ground before him. Knowing what he wanted, my eyes hooded, and I groaned as I quickly fished his big, thickly erect cock out of his trousers and devoured it. Freddy tugged my dress down until it slipped off my hips and down my legs. Then he spread my curvy ass cheeks and softly tongued my entrance, discovering the wetness already pooling there.

"Why, Mrs Muggleton," he chuckled. "I believe you want this as much as we do!"

In reply, I pulled Phil's trousers down to fully release his impressive tool as I pushed my pussy back at Freddy. I could tell that Phil wanted me to blow him, but I felt sluttier than that, so when I got his trousers off, I knelt astride his thighs, reached behind me, and guided his aching, throbbing, thick member into me. I slid down his long pole until it bottomed out in my pussy. I'd barely managed to fit it all in before its tip hit my cervix. As you all know, I love that sensation, so I moaned again as I felt Phil's cock press against it.

Freddy still knelt behind me, not moving. "Get naked, Freddy," I demanded. "I want to suck your cock, then it's going in my ass."

"Gawd!" The boys moaned.

Freddy swiftly stripped, stood on the sofa and proffered his stiff, nicely sized cock to my lips. Freddy wasn't a slouch in the cock-size department but wasn't as long or thick as most of the cocks I'd taken recently, so I believed he'd fit in my tight ass perfectly. Sucking Freddy's cock into my mouth, I began slowly bouncing up and down on Phil's rock-hard cock.

I revelled in having the two cocks in me, but Phil's shirt prevented skin-on-skin contact. Unluckily for him, it was a button-up, so I grabbed it and tore it apart, sending buttons flying everywhere. Letting Freddy's cock out of my mouth momentarily, I arched my back and bent my neck. Then I bit Phil's pec as hard as possible before growling, "Stick your beautiful cock in my ass, Freddy. Make me the biggest slut you know!"

Freddy moved behind me and knelt. He spread my ass cheeks and tongued my little chocolate star. Then he wet two fingers in his mouth and gently inserted the first. Noting it slid in easily, he squatted and positioned his throbbingly erect penis on my rosebud.

"Take me, Freddy," I demanded. "Stop pussy footing around and jam that big thing into me!"

The boys chuckled at my pronouncement, but Freddy obeyed, forcing himself balls deep into my ass in one swift thrust.

"Gawd!" I groaned, delighting in being twice filled with real cocks for only the second time.

It took a bit of time before the boys figured out a rhythm, but work it out, they did, and they were soon thrusting forcefully into me. Freddy, of a necessity, set the pace. When he pulled back, I'd lift with him and ride up Phil's long and thick cock. Then, when Freddy thrust into me, I'd let him drive me forcefully onto Phil's pubic bone. The paired sensations of my clit hitting Phil's pubis as his cock's head struck my cervix sent me careering through numerous back-to-back orgasms.

All were relatively mild, though, until Phil took my thick nipples between his fists and forefingers and pulled and tweaked them hard. Simultaneously, Freddy smacked my right hip and growled, "We're going to fill your slut holes with cum, Katie. Scream for us as you orgasm on our cocks!"

His sudden, unexpected dominance, combined with the sharp pain substitution, crashed me over the edge of my climax's precipice. I obeyed his command by screaming through an intense orgasm as I felt their cocks erupt inside me. I climaxed so hard that I momentarily passed out and sagged onto Phil's chest.

I came to still lying on Phil, but my love holes were empty of cocks. I lifted my head and smiled at Phil before offering my lips for a kiss. He lovingly held me as we kissed. Our kiss turned passionate when I felt his cock stirring against my perineum. Smiling again, I kissed down his body until I could take his quickly stiffening cock into my mouth. I got him hard in time for Freddy to return with a washer and some lube.

He grinned when he saw me looking at him. "We didn't dare dream you'd accept anal sex, Katie," he explained. "But, in case you want to go again, I got some lube from the supply cupboard."

I did want to go again. So far, I'd only taken medium-sized cocks in my rear love hole, and I wanted to see what a bigger one felt like in there. Phil was only a little longer and thicker than my son, so I was confident I could take him. Rather than answer Freddy, I held my hand out. He took the hint and placed the bottle in my hand. Then he knelt behind me and carefully cleaned my abused ass.

He then briefly left to rinse the facecloth and to ensure his cock was meticulously clean. I knew he expected to have my pussy this time, and I wouldn't deny him. When he returned, I let Phil's magnificent cock out of my mouth and coated it liberally with lube. Then I reached between my shapely thighs and smeared some across my tiny star.

Satisfied I was as ready as I could be, I stood and swung a foot over Phil's reclined body and then squatted. Phil, helpfully, held his cock so its head pointed at the ceiling. When I was low enough, I took it in my hand and guided it onto my little rosebud. I took a deep breath and exhaled, slowly lowering myself onto Phil's extensive protuberance.

When the head of Phil's cock hit my knot, I remembered what Yolanda had told me and pushed as if I was trying to expel Phil's cock and then relaxed and sank down. I grunted as Phil's glans split my knot but felt no real pain, only a divine feeling of fullness. I kept lowering myself until my curvy ass pressed against his abdomen. Then I pulled my legs out from under me and reclined onto him with my knees well spread.

Freddy took the hint and climbed carefully between my legs. Phil hadn't spread his legs, so I closed mine before tucking my toes under his calves and pulling them apart as I respread my shapely thighs. Freddy placed his left foot beside Phil's and my hip. Then he knelt on his right knee. Lowering his hips, he cupped his balls to hold them off Phil's and guided himself into my hot, wet and tight cunt.

This sexual journey was on the boys. I was nothing more than a passenger on their sex train. Freddy's lips caressed mine as he delicately slid his tongue along them, asking for entrance. When I softly moaned, he slipped his tongue into my mouth and touched it to mine. As we kissed, Phil forced his hands between our bodies and began mauling my luscious breasts, and I was soon on the crest of another intense orgasmic event.

This time, it seemed the boys were in no hurry to climax because they forcefully pumped me for what seemed like an age. They drove me to several petite orgasms, which I enjoyed immensely, but I hadn't gotten what I needed to leap off my cliff yet. Once again, Freddy intuited what I required to climax truly. He growled, "Cum for me, you dirty, cock-in-the-ass loving slut! Cum for me, and I'll fill your slut cunt with man juice!"

Although I could mostly control it now, that word in this circumstance still worked as it had since Edgar implanted it. As soon as he said 'slut' my orgasm blew me apart. My screams and swiftly clenching sphincters set the boys off, and they roared as they blasted cock juice into my twin love holes.

When we came down, Freddy carefully helped me and guided me into the adjoining room, where I saw a good-sized shower. The three of us fitted comfortably, and the boys gently and lovingly cleaned me. The sensations of their firm, gentle hands on my breasts, ass and pussy made me hot again, so I turned my rounded, sexy ass to first Phil and then Freddy and let them fuck me until I climaxed and they came inside me. I knelt in the water and tried to bring their cocks back to life. Freddy managed to stiffen enough for me to have him spurt into my eager mouth, but Phil was done for the day.

After our showers, the boys helped me into numerous poses, all showing my pussy, ass or breasts to their best advantage. Of course, posing for these naked, muscular, young and virile men made me hot and wet again.

Phil chuckled and joked, "We should have brought reinforcements, Freddy. The two of us are not enough man for one, Mrs Katie Muggleton!"

I tittered but was happy when the boys took turns to use their mouths, tongues and fingers to bring me to several more orgasms. I left for home late that day feeling happy, satisfied, satiated, sexy and desired. I was sure if the boys asked me to 'pose' for them again, I'd be glad to oblige!

I got home in time to cook dinner for my children. Johnny teasingly asked if he should ask Phil what happened in their photo studio today, but I giggled his question away. Kristy was blatantly curious about her brother's question, but thankfully, she didn't ask any questions. Not that I thought she'd have a problem with what I'd done, but I had to have some secrets, surely!

After dinner, we found a pair of movies on Netflix we all wanted to watch and shared a bottle of wine as we watched. At bedtime, Johnny and Kristy insisted on joining me in bed again. I knew it was because they loved me and wanted to support me, but after all the loving I'd had earlier that day, I didn't feel like any more. However, having my daughter suckling on my nipples as her brother tongued my pussy soon reignited my libido, and we enjoyed several mutual orgasms before we slept.

Sunday was quiet. Johnny was out with the boys, and Gina and Kristy had work. Sean and I were financially viable enough to have paid for her studies and given her a sizeable allowance, but my daughter preferred the independence of earning her own income. A position Sean and I supported and encouraged. I believe it was one of the big reasons neither of our kids are typical spoiled rich kids.

However, the silence, which, when my marriage was on a solid footing, never bothered me, I found grating. I completed the cleaning tasks I'd put aside to accompany Phil and Freddy, but that only took me to mid-morning. I called Kath's number, but it went to her voicemail. Of course, being the weekend, she'd be busy at the TV studio, but I'd hoped to at least chat for a few moments. Finding myself at a loss for what to do, I called Mom. She immediately picked up on my distress and said she was on her way.

Around thirty minutes later, Mom walked in the door, "Put something pretty on, Kaitlyn," she announced. "Where going out for lunch."

I swiftly showered and changed, dressing conservatively in deference to my mother, and we were out the door. Mom drove to Red Hill, where she'd heard good things about a recently opened café called Gramp's Café. I immediately fell in love with the café's mismatched furniture and kitschy décor. The owners were happy, friendly and welcoming. Mom suggested we try the savoury mince and egg breakfast, even though it was lunchtime. It proved to be an inspired selection because the dish was delicious. Even their 'small' serving was too much for me, though Mom devoured all of hers before picking at mine.