The Adventures of a Slut Mommy 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie, Mike orgasmed as he sucked Rick off. He hadn't touched his cock because Rick hadn't permitted him to, but he orgasmed when Rick came in his mouth. I saw then that married couples could enjoy sex with others together without jealousy rearing its ugly head. Kath loves watching Mike get it on with Rick, and she wants to watch him fuck you. I want to fuck Kath as I watch you and Mike fuck."

I had no words, but my answer was in my blazing pussy. The thought of the debaucherous scenes Kath, Siobhan and Sean had described had me literally dripping my juices onto the floor beneath me. I wanted to fuck Mike. I'd fantasised about it ever since Kath and I had gone away for our weekend. I think I'd mentioned it earlier —the thought of having made love to every member of the Loughlin family had me hotter than a hothouse at noontime in the middle of summer.

"Say something, Katie," Sean pleaded.

I didn't reply. Instead, I crawled over to where Mike and Kath knelt and took Mike's long, slender cock in my mouth. Kath lovingly stroked my hair as I sucked off her husband.

Rick opened his fly and pushed his cock against Kath's lips, "Suck slut," he commanded. Kath opened her mouth and let Rick slide inside.

Siobhan laughed before dropping her tiny miniskirt and grabbing the back of Sean's head. "Eat my cunt," she demanded as she forced her pussy against my husband's mouth.

I slightly turned so I could watch my husband with another woman for the first time. Instead of freaking me out and making me jealous as I knew it should, it excited me beyond all measure. I lifted my mouth off Mike's cock and kissed him passionately. Then, holding his head, I pulled backwards, dragging him on top of me.

Kath giggled and turned to offer her ass to Rick. Rick pulled her onto her hands and knees, knelt behind her, and shoved his enormously girthed cock deep into her pussy in one swift motion.

Siobhan clicked a collar and leash around my husband's neck and led him over to where Mike had pushed my knees back and apart. Mike knelt between my shapely thighs with his long, slender cock poised at my entrance. Siobhan straddled my face and lowered her steaming pussy onto my lips. She tugged on the leash and guided Sean behind her. Then she lifted her hips so Sean could push his thick, meaty cock into her cunt. I groaned as I watched my husband's cock slide into another woman's pussy and moaned as Mike slid into me.

I avidly watched as my husband's thick cock sawed in and out of Siobhan's soaking pussy. Although having Mike inside me felt good, watching Sean fucking another woman had me on the cusp of an orgasm. My eyes closed, and I lifted my chin. Sean's big balls dragged over my forehead and nose, and I began tonguing where he and Siobhan were coupled. My need grew exponentially as I tasted Siobhan's sticky essence around my husband's big cock, and I started pulling Mike back into me when he pulled out.

"Let Katie suck your cock, Sean," Siobhan demanded.

Sean obligingly slid out and lowered his hips so I could suck his dripping cock. I moaned around it as I savoured his heavy precum and Siobhan's divine juices.

"Put it back in me, Katie," Siobhan commanded.

I regretfully allowed my husband's cock to slide out of my mouth, grasped it, and pushed the head onto Siobhan's entrance. Fascinated, I gasped with pleasure as I watched Sean's thick cock spread Siobhan's pussy lips and glide inside her. Watching my husband's delicious cock slide into another woman was the hottest thing I think I've ever seen. That delightful visual spectacle was enhanced by hearing Rick powerfully fucking my best friend and feeling her husband stroke into my flooding pussy.

"Pinch my nipples," I demanded as I felt my orgasm peak.

Mike chuckled as he slid his hands over my gently curving stomach, gripping my nipples firmly. Holding my breast nubs tightly, Mike pulled them down as he forcefully shoved into me.

"Tell her she may cum," Siobhan reminded my husband.

"Cum for me, my darling Katie slut," Sean crooned as he viciously ploughed Siobhan.

My head tipped back, and I screamed as a gigantic eruption threw me off my orgasm's peak. My fluttering pussy muscles milked Mike's long cock, and he groaned as he unloaded into my pussy. He spurted so much into me that it immediately began leaking back out.

At Rick's instruction, Mike moved, and Rick and Kath crawled across, their coupling never failing, and Kath began eating her husband's secretions out of my twitching pussy.

"Control yourself," Siobhan barked as my husband neared his climax. "I have not permitted you to cum!"

Sean groaned but managed to hold his orgasm off. Siobhan moved forward and then stood. Picking up her light bag, she brought out a strap-on harness and swiftly buckled it into place.

"Fuck your wife," she commanded.

Kath moved aside, and Sean slid between my long, toned thighs. He positioned himself against my dripping pussy and shoved roughly inside. His pelvis hit mine with a meaty thump, and then he pounded me. There was no gentle lovemaking. This was raw, animalistic lust. My husband reared up on his hands and used his knees to allow himself to raise and lower quickly. As he drove powerfully into me, my hips rose to meet him, and the room filled with whap, whap, whap sounds as our pelvises smashed together.

"Hold still," Siobhan instructed.

I moaned my disappointment, but then I saw her head loom over my husband's back. She moved further forward, and I noticed she held her oiled strap-on cock. Squatting, she placed her 'cock' against my husband's ass, growled, "Take it like the slut you are," and viciously rammed it into his colon.

Sean's head dropped onto my shoulder, and he grunted as Siobhan's 'penis' roughly opened his back passage.

"Fuck!" I moaned as I felt Siobhan push my husband's cock deeply into me when she shoved into him.

"Sean and Katie, hold still," Siobhan commanded as she braced herself on my husband's steely buns and pumped her 'cock' into him. "Look at Kath and Mike," Siobhan added.

I turned my head and watched Mike slide into Kath's gaping pussy. Once he was fully seated inside his wife, Mike held still. Rick copied Siobhan's actions and squatted behind Mike's firm ass. Squirting some massage oil onto Mike's ring, Rick smeared it around with his cock's head and then honed in on the centre of Mike's rosebud.

"Take it like the bitch you are, you cock sucker!" Rick snarled as he violently shoved his cock into Mike's ass.

"Gawd!" I moaned at the darkly erotic vision before me.

Siobhan gutturally laughed as she started pounding my husband's ass, powerfully driving him into my squelching pussy with every thrust.

I stumbled along my climax's precipice as I delighted in the debaucherous spectacle playing out in and around me. If anyone had commanded me to cum, I'd have orgasmed immediately. No one did, however, so the intensity of my emotions and feelings continued growing. I knew that when I came, I'd shatter into a million orgasming motes that would drift my consciousness into the ether.

Sean began groaning and grunting on top of me, his ass rising to meet Siobhan's thrusting 'cock'. Kath had experienced numerous petite climaxes and, by her sounds, was climbing towards a peak to match mine. Mike's hips were lifting to meet Rick's pounding cock just as Sean's were for Siobhan.

Siobhan was the only one not near her climax. Rick's face had screwed up as he concentrated on not coming before his two submissives. Mike seemed almost unaware of his wife's slippery pussy gripping his slim cock and focused on the thick cock in his ass. Sean appeared to be delighted with both sensations. Loving having his big, thick cock driving into his wife's tightly gripping cunt and enjoying having his arse roughly fucked by a Dominatrix's 'penis',

"You've forgotten again," Siobhan growled as my need to cum made me mewl in desperation.

"Sorry," Sean muttered before commanding, "Cum for me, baby girl. Cum for your man, and he'll cum inside you!"

My mouth opened, and I sucked a huge breath, meaning to howl my climax to the heavens. However, when my orgasm hit, my entire body locked down, and I couldn't breathe, let alone scream. Jerking, twitching and shuddering, I peaked many times until my tightly gripping pussy blasted my husband over his climactic edge. He groaned loudly as his thick cock shot his man goo onto my cervix. Feeling his hot seed splashing inside me unlocked my lungs, and I viciously bit my husband's shoulder as I shrieked through another climactic orgasm.

My shriek released Kath, and she bit Mike hard as her orgasm blasted through her. The sudden pain shattered Mike's control, and roaring, he spat cum into his wife's sloppy cunt. His orgasm caused his ass' sphincter to rapidly clench on and off his dominant's cock, and Rick groaned as his cock erupted inside Mike's ass. Feeling Rick's penis shooting inside him prolonged Mike's climax, which allowed Kath to cum again.

Pulling out of Mike's ass, Rick instructed, "Kath, get a washer and clean your husband's slutty ass and my cock. Quickly before I decide to make you use your mouth and tongue."

"He never would because that would be disgusting," Siobhan whispered before she demanded Sean clean my dripping pussy with his mouth. She then sent him to the bathroom to wash her strap-on.

As she waited for Sean to return, Siobhan sat on my hips and idly played with my large, firm breasts. "You have the most gorgeous breasts, Katie," Siobhan stated as she dipped her head and sucked my nipple into her mouth.

"Yes, she does," Rick confirmed. "May I let my male slut suckle them?"

"Sure," Siobhan answered. "Her husband has said anything goes tonight, so I'm sure you'll get to fuck her, too."

I wanted to protest that I had a say in it, too. But I kept my mouth closed because the sheer salaciousness of having sex with five different partners in the same sex session made my sweet little pussy moisten and my clit throb. Add in that my husband had organised this and seemed to enjoy submitting to Siobhan as much as I did, and I wanted to have all three cocks inside me simultaneously. When Sean returned, it was like Siobhan had read my mind.

"Rick, lie on your back. Katie, take Rick in your slutty pussy. Mike, your cock is the thinnest, so you get her ass. Sean, you get a blowjob from your wife, aren't you the lucky one? Boys, you are to pull out and cum on her face and tits, okay? Kath, I know you dislike eating pussy, but you will crawl over here and eat mine. Now, get to it!"

Rick was only partially erect. I glanced at Sean, and when he smiled and nodded, I used my exquisite oral skills to bring Rick to 'full mast'. When he was, I kissed up his body as I crawled high enough to lower my pussy onto his thick cock. I slid up and down his rigid pole several times to ensure I was ready to be well and truly fucked. Mike settled in behind me next. Because he and Rick were bisexual, he wasn't bothered by his big balls rubbing against Rick's smaller, tighter ones. Mike slid home with only a slight twitch from me when his cock sundered my knot.

Sean groaned as he watched his best friend's cock slide inside his wife, but he eagerly walked around and offered his throbbingly erect cock to my lips. We moaned together as it slid balls deep inside my mouth.

"Impressive," Rick stated as he watched me take all of Sean's long tool with one easy swallow.

"Best cock sucker I've ever had," my husband gasped as he fucked my mouth.

Reader, is it weird to feel proud that of the hundreds of lovers your husband has illicitly had, he considers you the best? Pride in my skills is what I felt, though, and I was determined to bring him to fruition quickly.

Mike moved into a squat. I didn't understand why until he began thrusting into me again. With him squatting, I had the freedom to move. I quickly learned that I could move down Rick's long cock as Mike pushed into my ass and move back as Mike pulled out. Sean coordinated his movements with the other two, and I swiftly had three cocks driving into and pulling out of me simultaneously. It was easily the most sexually wanton thing I'd ever done, and I was soon teetering along my orgasm's cliff again.

Sean moaned that he was about to cum. Siobhan countered that by demanding that he wait for me. However, Siobhan was also close to orgasm as she held Kath's head tightly to her pussy. Kath may not have liked eating anybody's pussy but mine, but she was eagerly servicing Siobhan. As I watched. Siobhan sighed and flooded her juices over Kath's willingly sucking mouth.

Rick tensed under me and began soundlessly unloading into my grasping pussy. Mike felt Rick's cock twitching against his, and he gasped as his cock spurted his jism into my ass. Sean held on desperately, holding back his orgasm by sheer force of will. Feeling the twin cocks flooding my innards made me pant and moan, increasing my husband's need to climax.

Siobhan delightedly laughed before she moved and grabbed my nipples. "Cum for me, my little slut girl," she demanded.

My mouth opened around Sean's thrusting cock, and I warbled my orgasm. The vibrations of my tongue and throat on his cock overcome Sean's resistance, and with a deep groan, he ejaculated into my mouth.

Exhausted, we all collapsed. But Siobhan would have none of it. "Men are all such wimps. Come on, girls, seeing as the men disobeyed my instructions and came in Katie instead of on her, let's get this porno show rocking!"

She immediately sat on my face and pulled Kath closer. Siobhan tongued Kath's pussy as Kath swivelled around and dived onto my pussy. Rick pulled Mike into a 69, and they devoured each other's cock.

From the corner of my eye, I watched my husband pull a sofa chair closer so he could watch me lavishing Siobhan's sweet pussy with my tongue. His cock swiftly lengthened and stiffened into a ragingly hard erection. Watching me orally service another woman had him more excited than I remember him being since our wedding night. It was a lightbulb moment because I now knew how to get him to deflower our daughter.

However, that thought was washed away as Kath's talented tongue elicited a sudden, surprise orgasm from my ragingly hot pussy. I groaned into Siobhan's cunt, which crashed her over the edge. With a shrill chirp, Siobhan climaxed onto my delving tongue, my mouth filling with her tangy essence. Kath came as Siobhan panted around her clit. At Siobhan's urging, we swiftly swapped. I feasted my eyes on my best friend's swollen clit and eagerly sucked it inside. Siobhan dove between my legs and eagerly tongued me as Kath ate her. Another intense orgasm quickly followed.

My husband still sat holding his big cock. He'd begun pulling it as he watched us women play, but Siobhan had demanded he didn't cum, so he was too scared to tug on it any more lest he climax.

Siobhan tweaked Kath's nipples and said, "Suck Sean off." Kath crawled between Sean's legs and took his penis in his mouth. Sean erupted seconds later.

"Hold it in your mouth and share a cum kiss with your husband," Siobhan instructed.

Mike and Rick had shared a mutual orgasm in the other's mouth and were sitting watching Siobhan play with Kath and me. Kath crawled to her husband, and they swapped Sean's cum back and forth until they broke their kiss and swallowed.

"I'm going to try your husband out," Siobhan said casually. "Why don't you and Mike get it on as Rick fucks Kath?"

I warily looked at my husband, but he had already latched his lips around one of Siobhan's huge, surgically enhanced tits and was eagerly sucking her nipple. Siobhan took my husband's cock in her hand and slowly slid onto it. Sean's large purple head popped through her pussy lips and into her soppingly wet cunt.

"Gawd, he feels good, Katie," Siobhan moaned as my husband split her pussy apart. "No wonder you've kept him all these years despite his many indiscretions."

Strangely, now Sean and I had reconciled, I was no longer bothered by his infidelities. Confirming that his hypocrisy affected me, not his many lovers. I even forgave him, Amanda, although I'd never let that kind of relationship develop again. I went to roll onto my back so I could welcome Mike between my shapely thighs, but Rick insisted I knelt between Sean and Siobhan's knees and licked their coupling.

"Take him out and suck before you put him back in," Siobhan demanded as Mike slid into me.

I eagerly complied but grunted as Mike's long cock unexpectedly crashed into my cervix. "Fuck!" I groaned, "Do that again!" Mike pulled almost all the way out before he slammed back in. "Again!" Mike pounded his glans against my cervix again. "Fuck!" I groaned again.

Every time Mike thumped into me, I grunted, which blew hot air over Siobhan's clitoris. It proved too much for her, and to her chagrin, she orgasmed on Sean's cock before Sean shot off inside her. Angry, she climbed onto the sofa chair, spread her thighs and mashed her dripping cunt against my husband's mouth. I expected Sean to refuse to eat her, but he eagerly tongued her as she rode his face.

"Suck your husband off, Katie," Siobhan instructed.

Shuffling slowly forward, ensuring Mike remained deep inside me, I quickly gobbled my husband down. He came in my mouth seconds later. However, he was so excited by our orgy that he didn't soften. His cock continued to throb in my mouth.

"Mike, watch this," Rick growled. He pulled out of Kath's pussy and brutally shoved his big cock into her ass.

Instead of screaming, as I'm sure I would have done, Kath spasmed as a massive climactic event blasted her apart. She bucked and shuddered on Rick's impressive cock as he almost violently fucked her ass. After she came down, Rick pulled out, stood on his knees, grabbed his cock and tugged it as he blasted cum over Kath's face.

Watching his wife's ass being abused flashed Mike into an orgasm, and he gripped my big breasts firmly as he short-hunched several times before he pushed all the way in and blasted cum onto my cervix. Feeling his cum geyser into me sent me over the edge, and I moaned around my husband's cock as I climaxed heavily. The moaning vibrations around Sean's cock set him off again, and he groaned as he ejaculated into my mouth. Siobhan completed this round by softly sighing as she climaxed on Sean's searching tongue.

She got off my husband and collapsed onto the couch. Sean's face dripped Siobhan's juices, confirming how hard she'd orgasmed.

"Clean us up, sluts!" Siobhan demanded.

Sean's cock was already clean from cumming in my mouth, so I moved up and lovingly licked and tongued Siobhan's essence from his face. Kath and Mike were kneeling between Rick's legs, using their tongues to clean his cock, balls and pelvic area.

Kath's pussy dripped Rick's, Mike's and Sean's cum. I didn't think Sean could handle cleaning that with his tongue, but he surprised me and willingly circled Kath's gaping pussy as he cleaned her fluids up. Shrugging, I lay on my back and slid between Mike's thighs and took his cock into my mouth so I could suck it clean. It grew, of course, so I tried to bring him to fruition again. A few seconds later, he moaned, and his cock pulsed his jism into my willing mouth.

"Did you just cum without permission?" Siobhan snarled. Mike guiltily nodded his head. "Punishment position four!" She demanded. Mike pressed his forehead to the floor, spread his knees, reached back and held his ass cheeks apart, presenting his brown star to the world.

"Apologise to me and Rick and beg me to correct you," Siobhan commanded.

"This worthless worm is sorry, Master, Mistress," Mike dutifully said. "I forgot to ask for permission before I orgasmed and deserve correcting." Then he suddenly grinned and added, "But I've fantasised about fucking Katie and cumming in her mouth for over twenty years. The opportunity to do it was too good to resist!"

123456...9