The Adventures of a Slut Mommy 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone laughed, and Siobhan said, "Stand up, you pig. You get a pass, but that will be the only one. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mike replied as he stood and assumed submission position four, which was the same as punishment position two —Standing tall with his head up but eyes down. His feet slightly spread, and his hands clasped behind his back. Because she hadn't been addressed, Kath moved into her default submission position, position one. To my surprise, Sean knelt beside her.

I began to move to kneel beside them, but Siobhan, who seemed to be running this session, shook her head and said, "Stand with the dominants, Katie." She handed me a thin, one-metre-long cane. "Address your husband's behaviour, Katie," Siobhan encouraged.

I shook my head, "He has done nothing I need to correct him for," I stated.

"Nearly twenty years of infidelity?" Siobhan said quietly.

"Understood, apologised for, and accepted by me." I shook my head again. "No, Sean has apologised for his hypocrisy. That, not his infidelities, is what hurt me."

"Amanda?" Siobhan asked.

Anger flashed across me, but I quelled it, took a deep breath, and stated, "Apologised for and forgiven. No correction needed."

"Even if your husband wants you to correct him for it to show he's genuinely remorseful?"

"Yes, even then," I said forcefully. "I cannot say I forgive him and then punish him for doing what I've already forgiven him for."

Siobhan looked at me wonderingly and said, "You're a better woman than me, Katie. If Phil casually shacks up with someone after we've married, I'll feed his balls into my food processor. With him still attached to them! The affairs, I get. Monogamy is a ridiculous concept to base a marriage on. But emotional monogamy? That should go without saying! And giving your heart to another whilst you're married? That is beyond the pale!"

"Even so," I emphasised. "I forgive him and look forward to many more years in his arms."

"And if he does something similar in the future?"

"Then he goes cock first into my meat mincer!" I stated firmly. "This once is forgiven. No further transgressions will be tolerated!"

"And today?" Siobhan questioned.

"Some fantastic sex between six friends. Add in that I genuinely love Mike and Kath, my and Sean's longest-term friends and two experienced Bdsm dominants, and tonight has been an awesome experience. One I hope still has many hours to play out, yet!"

"Your husband will fuck Kath and me repeatedly. You're okay with that?"

"Rick and Mike will fuck me repeatedly. Will Sean be okay with that?" I countered. "After all, his refusal to acknowledge and accept my rape caused our marital discord."

"You have to admit that, to an outside observer, your seemingly casual acceptance of being roughly fucked by four men must have seemed like permission for them to have done it."

I burst into tears, "But it did affect me!" I protested. "It left my body mostly untouched but tore me apart emotionally. And when I needed him most, the man I love beyond all others abandoned me, rejected me, and accused me of cheating on him." I took a deep breath and added, "But we have discussed that with the counsellor, and I've forgiven Sean, so I'd appreciate it if you never brought the subject up again."

"Sean wants you to correct him, Katie," Siobhan softly said. "He needs you to do so, as you've said you need him to, even when he doesn't think you need to be."

I understood now. Gathering my determination around me, I pictured my father's severe mien as he regretfully corrected my or my sisters' behaviour and took Siobhan's proffered cane.

"Sean Muggleton," I said firmly. "Have you done something you need correcting for?"

"Yes, Miss Katie," Sean replied.

"Explain," I demanded.

"I've cheated on you with many women, Katie," Sean confessed, his eyes filled with tears. "I've learned from our counselling sessions that you accept them but aren't happy I've had them. I need correcting for those."

"There's more," I stated.

"Worse than having casual affairs, Miss Katie, I had an ongoing nearly nine-year relationship with my secretary, Amanda. I even allowed her to introduce me to her friends and family as her husband."

Sean hadn't admitted that before. The new information roiled up all his previous infidelities, and I suddenly wanted to correct him. I breathed deeply until that desire faded. If I'd done that, I'd be punishing him for something I'd already forgiven him for. My parents never punished us. I know it's a fine distinction, but our canings weren't meant to punish our actions but were intended to correct our behaviour and prevent further indiscretions.

Even though I knew, I asked, "For how many years did you conduct yourself as man and wife with the slut Amanda?"

"For the last four years of our relationship," Sean answered.

"Okay," I said. "You are forgiven your many casual affairs, and I will only raise them again if you return to flaunting your conquests in my face. However, allowing your filthy whore Amanda to pretend she was your wife leaves me no choice but to correct your behaviour. Five for every year of your betrayal should suffice."

Sean's eyes widened as everyone else gasped. Of course, they didn't know I'd rescind half of Sean's corrections in return for him servicing me to an orgasm with his tongue. Sean should have remembered, but I thought letting him stew was better than reminding him. It would make his corrections more meaningful if he believed he'd receive all twenty strikes.

"Take punishment position one," I commanded. Sean did, but he'd only taken this position once before, and I hadn't followed through, so he didn't know he needed to turn and 'present' his ass.

"Turn and push your ass out to receive the cane," Siobhan growled.

Sean blushed and quickly turned, then bent slightly over so his ass protruded, ready for my cane. I took another deep breath because this was so foreign to me. Yes, I'd corrected him before to advance my plans to get Sean to make love to our daughter. But this was different. This was an actual correction, not something I'd concocted to further my plans.

I moved to make my first strike and immediately noticed Sean's cock stood firmly erect. It bounced softly as his ass clenched, anticipating my hits. I pondered this but realised my father was correct. Sean was more submissive than genuinely dominant. Of course, that realisation caused more problems. Dad was also right when he stated I needed a firm hand on my shapely bottom to control my course. Without it, I'd slipped into increasingly more depraved and lecherous behaviour. Tonight being no exception.

I hadn't used a cane to give corrections before, so I was unsure how hard I needed to hit. I hit my husband lightly and heard Siobhan mutter, "pussy!" so I increased the force of the subsequent strike. This time, I raised a perfect red welt across Sean's buttocks. The next strike was a little too hard and caused Sean to jump. As my parents would have done, after two more hits, I took a break to ensure Sean knew why he was being corrected.

"Why do I need to correct your behaviour, Sean?" I asked.

"Because I've been a bad boy," Sean said, his thick cock bouncing and drooling precum.

I barely managed to suppress a sigh. If Sean's statement was how he felt, he'd missed the purpose completely and was associating being hit with sexual pleasure. I do. I admit that. But the correction comes first, and once the corrected knows why they're being corrected, then the pleasure occurs.

I flicked the cane across his ass. "Try again."

Sean grinned, and I knew he was teasing me. "I've broken my commitment to you, Katie. My behaviour during our marriage has been unacceptable and has caused you pain. I was wrong, and I apologise for my actions."

I brought the cane around again. Sean's ass was reddened from his upper thighs to his lower back, but none of the welts would leave a mark much beyond tomorrow morning. I decided he needed bruises that lasted at least a week to remind him of his promises tonight, so I lashed him hard. Sean jumped and bit off a swear word. As soon as he stopped moving, I viciously whacked him again, and then I followed this with a third, equally vicious strike.

That brought his total number of corrections to ten. At this point, if my sisters and I had accepted our corrections stoically, our parents would have offered us the chance to redeem ourselves and avoid further correction by orally servicing them. After the three severe strikes, Sean's cock had slowly wilted, which I was pleased to see as, in his mind, correction equated with pain and not sexual pleasure.

"Would you like the chance to work off your last ten strikes, Sean?"

"Yes, Miss Katie," Sean swiftly agreed. "What must I do?"

"Kneel before me and use your tongue to give me an orgasm," I explained.

Siobhan and Rick chuckled. "An unorthodox response to corrections, Katie," Rick chuckled. "But very effective, I'd assume?"

I grinned at him and replied, "It certainly worked for my sisters and me!"

Sean knelt, and I felt his gifted tongue swirling over my clit, slit and entrance. Having an audience added a delicious piquancy to our salacious activity, and I crested quickly. Holding my husband's head tightly to my clitoris, I shuddered and groaned as an intense orgasm rumbled through me, leaving me panting and gasping.

"Good work, slut Katie," Siobhan growled, indicating she considered I'd rejoined the submissive subset of our group. Siobhan gestured towards Kath, "Fist my slut's whore cunt as your husband fucks her in the ass," she demanded. "Mike, you can tongue Rick's anus as he fucks me.

Our lewd and debaucherous couplings continued until well after midnight. Rick and Siobhan took their leave, and Sean suggested we shower and sleep. I gently washed my husband's welted backside, knelt, and blew him. He didn't have much for me, but I still enjoyed swallowing what he had. We crowded into bed. Kath and I faced each other, kissing and cuddling as our husbands spooned with us. Someone's hands cupped my firm breasts. Not caring who it was, I happily drifted off to sleep.

As I usually did, I woke first on Saturday morning. I needed to pee, so I wriggled out from between Kath and Sean. Kath complained but didn't awaken. I'd already put my robe on and slipped out the door before I remembered Sean's admonition to use our en suite. Deciding it was silly to chance awakening the others, I continued to the main bathroom.

I completed my business and moved to the basin to wash my hands. I hadn't locked the door, and it opened. My son glanced around before he shut and locked the door. Johnny quickly crossed to me and took me in his strong arms. I hugged him back and tilted my head up. He took the hint, and our lips locked together.

After a long, passionate French kiss, Johnny said, "Siobhan says you need a dominant, Mom. She thinks Dad is too submissive to meet your needs, so things spiralled out of control.

"I think Siobhan's correct," I replied as I casually groped my son's rapidly hardening cock.

Johnny pushed firmly on my shoulders, and I dropped to my knees before pulling his sweatpants down and grasping his big cock. "Are Mike and Kath still here?" He asked as I took his swelling penis into my mouth. I nodded around his cock. "Dad will have a client meeting booked for later today," Johnny stated as he thrust into my willing mouth. "Bring me off, make breakfast for everyone, and come and find me when they've all left. I'll be in my room or the garage where I've set up that film set."

Forgetting everything else, I cupped my son's large balls and worked my oral magic on his delicious cock. A few minutes later, Johnny rewarded me with a savoury mouthful of his essence. After I'd ensured his cock was clean, Johnny carefully opened the bathroom door and slipped out. I waited a few minutes before casually following suit.

I walked to the kitchen and used our Breville coffee maker to make coffee for everyone. I knew how Kath and Sean liked theirs, but I wasn't sure about Mike. Deciding to make his medium strong, I added milk and sugar to my tray and took them to the bedroom. As expected, Sean was already up and in the shower. Mike was awake and casually playing with his wife's breasts as he cuddled her and waited for her to wake up.

I handed Mike the black coffee and said, "I couldn't remember how you liked yours, so I left it black. Add milk and sugar to your taste."

"Black is fine," Mike smilingly said.

I should have 'dopey slapped' my forehead because I remembered as soon as he said that.

I held the coffee under Kath's nose. She groaned, wrinkled her nose and pulled away before her eyes opened, and she sat up. "Morning, gorgeous," I said as I kept moving her cup out of her reach.

"Katie, I swear if you don't hand me that coffee instantly, the next time your husband's cock is in my mouth, I'm biting it off!" Kath snarled.

"You assume there is a next time," I teased. "Besides, if you bite Sean's cock off, I'll make Mike mine!"

"Don't I get a say in this?" Mike protested.

"No!" Kath and I exclaimed.

Sean exited the en suite totally naked. "What is all the racket?" He asked.

"Kath's threatening to bite your penis off," I quickly said before the others could answer.

With his eyes twinkling, Sean replied, "She's assuming I'll let her anywhere near me again!"

Kath giggled as she leant back against her husband. She lifted and spread her knees, exposing her pussy. Her arousal glistened in the overhead lights. "Like you can resist this delectable pussy," she teased.

Of course, Sean had to call her on her bluff, and before I knew it, Kath and I were on our backs with Sean's cock sliding in and out of Kath's cunt as Mike thrust into me. Kath and I shared kisses as our husbands fucked us. Kath came first, Mike followed swiftly, and Sean filled Kath's cunt as she screamed and bucked under him.

For some reason, I couldn't quite get over the edge, but when Sean pinched my nipples and cooed, "Cum, Katie slut." I immediately creamed on Mike's long, slender penis.

Sean and I showered in our en suite. We sent Mike and Kath to the main bathroom, and they joined us for breakfast only a short time later. When I returned to the kitchen, I remembered I'd ordered takeaway last night. Opening the front door, I picked up the containers and brought them inside.

"No wonder I'm starving," Mike exclaimed. "We forgot all about eating last night!"

I giggled and cupped Kath's pussy. "Oh, I think you ate plenty, Mister Loughlin," I teased.

"Yes, but that's only a few measly teaspoons of protein," Mike kidded back as he groped my ass.

"Ahem," Sean joked. "Our kids are home and up, so take your grubby hands off my wife's sexy ass!"

By mutual agreement, I reheated the takeaway and served it on plates. We sat around the breakfast bar, eating, joking and laughing. With our newfound intimacy, we all shared plenty of hugs, kisses and casual gropes. I especially loved the moment when Sean and Mike had their hands inside my robe on my pussy. Mike slowly circled my clitoris as Sean dipped two fingers inside. Simultaneously, Kath had her hands on my breasts and gently tweaked my nipples. I could easily have orgasmed, but we heard someone clattering down the stairs. Kristy breezed into the kitchen, dressed for her shift at Cue in the city.

"Any of that left?" She asked.

I quickly built her a plate, and she sat close to her father as she ate. Amused, I watched as Kristy worked her charms on Sean. Kristy wore one of the top and skirt combos we'd bought when we shopped together. It clung to her young, gorgeous breasts and showed plenty of cleavage. Her skirt had a front split, and she casually spread her thighs to let her father see she wasn't wearing panties. Mike had a clear view from where he sat, and he openly ogled my daughter until Kath dug him in the ribs.

At the sudden movement, Kristy spun her head to stare at Mike. When she saw where Mike stared, she smiled and spread her thighs.

"Kristy Ann Muggleton, march your ass to our bedroom," I snapped. "Sean, pay attention to what your daughter is doing, for goodness sake! Mike, I'll deal with you later! Kath, if you have to go into the studio, you will command your worm to remain until I've finished with him!"

Shocked at my sudden, loud dominance, everybody meekly obeyed. Kathy stood and quickly circled the table. She kissed my cheek, hugged me, and said, "I do have to go. Send Mike home when you're ready."

I nodded and pointed to my bedroom. Sean and Kristy meekly walked towards it. I turned to Mike. "What on earth do you think you're doing, peering up my daughter's skirt?" I growled. "You will strip and sit on the chair. I'll deal with you when I return."

"What if Johnny comes in?" Mike whined.

"You'll have to explain why you're sitting in his kitchen naked with a hard-on, won't you?" I snarled dismissively. Mike looked guiltily down at his swelling erection. "If you even touch that before I return, I'll cut it off and stuff it so I can give it to Kath," I icily said. Mike gulped as he removed his clothes and promised to sit and wait for me, keeping his hands to his sides.

Taking him at his word, I marched to my bedroom to find Sean and Kristy hugging on the bed. Exasperated, I growled, "Kristy and Sean Muggleton, why are you not naked and in the correct submission position?"

"Dad wanted to cuddle, Mom," Kristy protested. "I didn't think you'd want us to do that naked!"

"Why wouldn't I want that, Kristy?" I severely asked. "I'm sure your father can control his baser desires and cuddle you naked without getting an erection." I was wrong, however, as I knew I was. Sean's thick cock strained against his pants, and there was no way our daughter hadn't felt it.

Reluctantly, father and daughter rolled off the bed and stripped. Sean knelt willingly, but I had to glare at my daughter before she obeyed. I first addressed Sean because I wanted him to stand with me and correct his daughter. Taking my mother's heirloom school cane from its box, I tapped it on my palm as I stood over my husband.

"Sean Muggleton, do you know why you need correcting?" I demanded.

Keeping his eyes down, Sean shook his head and replied, "No, Miss Katie, I do not."

"Your daughter sat beside you, and you were so busy ogling Kath that you didn't notice your daughter flashing her bare pussy to everyone watching, including your best friend? Or are you happy to have your daughter exposing her womanhood to anyone who wants to see it?"

"I'm sorry, Miss Katie," Sean mumbled. "I honestly didn't notice."

"Then you are failing her, just as you have failed me," I explained. "Sean, you are the head of this household. Johnny is your second-in-command. Your women need your firm hand on our bottoms to guide our way. Without it, we fall to errors and mistakes. If you can't step up and do your familial duties, then hand them over to your son because I'm sure Johnny will assume them!"

Sean blanched because he realised part of his familial duties was to fuck me. Given we'd already discussed my incestuous desire to make love with my son, he knew I'd let Johnny do it. However, I was sure Sean didn't know his offspring, and I were regular lovers.

"I will step up, Miss Katie. On that, I swear," Sean averred. "I realise that I've failed my family in many ways, but I will be what you all need me to be from now on."

I hid my smile because Sean had just committed himself to deflowering our daughter, even though he didn't realise it yet. In my family, it was the parents' job to introduce their age-appropriate children to the joys of sex. Kristy was now over six months past when Sean should have taught her how to serve a sexually dominant man.

"Put your clothes on and stand by me," I commanded.

123456...9