The Adventures of a Virgin Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go of her nipples and started running his hands over her body. Teasing all her favorite places. She reached for the snap of her jeans and she shimmied out of them as he worked his way over her, bringing every nerve of her body to her full attention. She was wearing a little green thong, and the site of it made him smile as she moaned again, louder this time.

"Stop teasing me.. God Levi, it's too much." She groaned as she started on his pants. He didn't stop her, but he didn't help her either, and her movements became more and more clumsy as he slid her hands down to her back and took two big handfuls of her tight ass. This time her moan was nearly a sob, but he still didn't give in. He ran his fingers around to her sex but only fluttered over it in passing, as if he was on his way somewhere else.

She growled and tugged his pants down before wrapping a hand around his cock. This time he groaned. He could feel all of her desires and play her body like an instrument but he had no experience at all when it came to his own pleasure. The feel of her nimble fingers wrapped around his cock nearly made him spill.

He fought back, pushing her panties aside and cupping her sex. She jerked and cried out and he ground his palm into her clit as he bent his head and bit down on a single straining nipple. He felt her orgasim rise and this time he did cheat. Sending a small effort of magic to keep her right on the edge, able to feel the pleasure building, but unable to fall over into orgasm. He couldn't have explained how he did it. He just did. It was natural.

She flopped like a landed fish, straining with her entire body to cum, but being unable to no matter how much she struggled. Levi switched to the other nipple, sucking strongly for a few seconds before finally releasing her from her torment. She sobbed in relief and ecstasy as she broke apart, twitching in harsh spasms that did little to quiet her over-stimulated body. Her knees gave out and Levi helped her to his bed and pulled her panties down over the socks she was still wearing. He spread her out and got his first good look at her dripping sex.

She'd shaved her pubic hair into what Levi imagined what supposed to be a dolphin. He laughed aloud as he saw it, the sound darker and more sensual than anything that had ever come out of his mouth before. The demon in him was close to the surface and it was altering his voice. The dolphin was lopsided but he supposed trying to shave shapes into your pubes would be damn difficult. It was so very Alice.

The bed dipped as Levi climbed up beside Alice, and he started working his way up her long legs with small tender kisses. She lay nearly insensate and Levi watched her chest rise and fall with a satisfied expression. The sexual part of himself he'd buried for so long felt a great deal of satisfaction in watching his longtime crush recoving from an orgasim he'd given her.

"Holy shit, Legs. I'd have taken a tumble with you along time ago if I knew you were this good. She pushed her fingers into his hair and guided him to her dripping sex. "God... Lick me, I need more." She panted, her eyes half lidded.

"God has little to do with it..." He said, his voice low and dark. The demon in him was rising up and he wasn't sure if he liked the sensation or not. His magic was plulsing in his veins and he was sure he could have performed some spells that were previously beyond him in this super-charged state. That was the last thing on his mind at the moment though, he had a woman naked in his bed. He wasn't wasting this chance.

"And you're supposed to be licking me. ." Levi continued, as he turned his body to lay along side her. Offering her access to his penis as he continued to press soft kisses against her sex. "You need to drink me, or this whole adventure was for nothing."

"It definitely wasn't for nothing." Alice said, as she started to moan slightly at Levi's newest ministrations.. She looked at his penis as it neared her head, looking unsure of herself. " I've... I've never done that to a man before." She whimpered, her voice broken as she thrust her hips against Levi's questing lips.

"Doesn't matter, just put your mouth on me. You're so fucking hot I'm going to lose it any second." The words were a growl that surprised both Alice and Levi. He'd never talked to anyone like that in his life. Still, Levi had other things to distract him. He sucked on Alice's folds and lapped at her clit, knowing he didn't have much time. He felt slender fingers wrap around his member, before a tentative tongue touched the head of his cock.

Levi's body jerked and he rolled Alice on top of him until all he could see was her perfect ass, and her wet sex. He released his groan into her wet heat, and licked frantically as Alice closed her mouth around him. He felt her lust ignite into a bonfire as she got the first taste of his pre-cum.

He'd been trying to keep her away from his magic, but now she was tapping the source directly. He felt her pleasure it as the magic rippled through her body. Three parts ecstasy, and one part agony. Even incubus pre-cum would send most people into a sexual frenzy that would last hours. It was like drinking pure lust, a lust that you could never sate no matter how many times they came. They had to wait until the magic finally wore off, but she wasn't getting just the pre-cum.

Her juices dripped onto his face as she came, and the echoes of her please sent Levi over the edge as well. His seed pumped into her mouth, and if the pre-cum had sent her into a frenzy then the real deal sent her into a seizure. He felt her muffled scream through his cock as she swallowed the seed pouring into her mouth, unable to deal with sheer ecstasy coursing through her body but unable to stop herself from swallowing more. She kept going as Levi's continued to cum until his orgasm finally ended.

Levi rolled out from under Alice as she shook and wailed. As soon as he made it out from between her thighs she curled into a twitching, orgasming, mess. Levi turned himself around and laid behind her pulling the girl against his chest as her orgasm continued. He stroked her hair as she continued to cum, and cum, and cum. Finally, her eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out completely. Drool dripped from her mouth and her body still twitched with pleasure. Then he sighed and stood up from the bed. Reaching toward the box laying on his desk. He'd never imagined he'd need to steal his dad's BDSM gear, but the next few days were going to be a nightmare, at least until the effects of his cum wore off. He sighed as he took out the wrist and ankle cuffs and then latched Alice to his bed. Hopefully this would only take a day or two. His dad would be back from his trip by the weekend.

Levi was waiting next to the bed when Alive finally woke up. She'd slept for almost ten hours while her body had changed. Luckily nothing too crazy had been altered. Her facial structure had altered itself a little, turning Alice's long sharp features into something more attractive. Her cheek bones had softened a touch and her long face had turned into a more oval shape. It drew attention to her eyes and he'd swear they had canted just a little, giving her a bit of an exotic look. She still wasn't what most people would call beautiful but she definitely improved quite a bit.

Her hips had also widened a little, and her breasts had groan into a full B-cup. Honestly, he was kind of sad he'd put clothes on her, but leaving her naked and tied to his bed didn't seem like something a friend should do. Then again having sex with her didn't seem terribly friendly either.

She jerked awake and her head thrashed as she struggled to rub her thighs together. The air was thick with the smell of her arousal but Levi had mostly gotten used to it. Smelling a woman leaking with her desire had left him constantly hard while she'd been asleep but restraint was going to be key for both of them until she came down from her magical sex high. Alice moaned in thwarted lust and pulled against her wrist and leg cuffs.

"More... Oh god I need it..." She choked out on a sob. Levi grimaced. He'd known what to expect but he really didn't like seeing her like this. She was going to be a mess for awhile, like an addict craving nothing but sex and more of his semen. He'd help her with orgasms to ease the tension a bit but she'd need to go cold turkey on more semen. It had already altered her body permanently and possibly her mind as well. She'd likely always be a bit more sexual but hopefully it wouldn't change her too much. He'd hate to lose his friend over this, even if it was what she wanted.

"I think that's the last thing you need." He said from his seat beside the bed. "Common, you need to get some food and water into you." He said as he put the glass to her lips and tipped it slightly. She drank greedily for a few swallows before pushing the remaining water out of her mouth. She tried to make a show of it, using her tongue and lips to try to make the water coursing down over her face and neck into something sexual. It might have worked if it hadn't looked quite so desperate.

Levi sighed and user a towel to clean her up. She jerked in thwarted lust as the towel moved over her skin but Levi ignored her until she was dry, then held up a granola bar to her lips. She ate almost grudgingly, obviously perturbed at his lack of interest.

"Please..." She moaned when her mouth was empty again. She wiggled herself in what he imagined was supposed to be a suggestive motion. It kind of was. The image of her tied down to his bed and begging him to fuck her would likely rouse any man. It didn't help she was the object of a long unrequited desire.

"Alice... Just rest. Your going to be a horney mess for a day or two but fight through it." Levi said as he turned the TV onto the cooking channel and left the room. He be back to check on her in a few hours. She'd likely need the rest and he'd have to let her go so she could use the bathroom eventually. The next few days were not going to be pleasant.

12