All Comments on 'The Adventures of Alison?'

by Alison Chains

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Alison ChainsAlison Chainsover 19 years agoAuthor
The Many Typos of Alison?

Yes, I will be the first to comment...on my own story.

Please excuse the typos, I am sure, knowing me, that there must be a few. It's funny how they slip thru. You can read a piece a hundred times and it still happens--to me at least. I changed the main characters name to keep with my Alison theme and well, I managed to even screw that up. So please do try to forgive me my mistakes, consider me a virgin in the world of erotic writing. I promsie I'll try harder next time.

I won't rate it because of course I was hot while writing it. :)

Lustfully Yours,

Alison

PS Oh wait, I see now that with a comment you have to rate it! Oh my what's a girl to do? Oh well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Your concern is endearing

I know what you mean about typos slipping through. But,to be realistic, there were darn fewer than one sees in many of the postings. Keep trying for perfection. And don't worry when you fall short. We all do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wicked

This one was hot as well. Don't sweat the typos I suffer the same problem. Just keep the stories cumming...er... ahem..coming please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous