The Adventures of Angela Pt. 04

Story Info
My first bi-sexual experience.
5.6k words
4.69
8.6k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been with Mike for about 4 months by this time. Things are going well. The sex gets better each time we have it and I love how hard his cock is and how deep he penetrates me. How hard he fucks me, how many times he makes me cum and how good he uses his dick in both my pussy and up my ass. And oddly enough, even though his biggest "point" to me when we first starting talking was; dating Bi-Sexual women, he has yet to ever say anything or even bring it up to me.

But I will admit. There have been so many nights, when I am not with him that I have fantasized about making love to a woman and eating pussy. All those conversations with Gia -- and yes, I bombarded her with follow-up questions -- all the easy access to porn from my phone, coupled with the vivid thoughts, like the one I had when I gave Mike his first blowjob, has culminated to me wanting it! And wanting it bad. I just didn't know where to get it or how to ask a woman for it.

I thought, should I go on a dating site? Should I just start hanging at bars, or even lesbian bars, hoping to find an interested girl. Should I ask Mike to guide me, maybe he knows someone. But I just didn't want to be throwing myself out to the wind, hoping to find "someone" to sleep with. That's where Amber comes in.

I have worked with Amber for about four years now. I have seen her meet-up and break-up with boy after boy since I have known her. She tries so hard, but usually (like me) dates the wrong douchebag asshole and gets hurt. Amber is 26, young and naïve, but sexy and full of life. She stands about 5'7 inches tall. She is thin, but has modest C cups tits, a nice bubble ass, with long brown hair, which she has partially highlighted blonde. She has one to many ear piercings, but has veered away from anything on her face. She is always running in the door in the morning with seconds to spare and always wants to leave early. She is a sweetheart and will give you the shirt off of her back. Problem is; she can't afford the shirt to give it to you.

One day I'm outside on break having a cigarette, when Amber comes storming out. She is mad that this most recent guy she started seeing, has cheated on her and is now begging her for forgiveness. She is just so aggravated at the dating scene and the men she's finding. I try to calm her down, cause lord knows I've been there when I jokingly say to her, "Maybe you should try dating women."

"I've tried that too; it didn't work any better." She madly expelled.

I about chocked on the drag of my cigarette. "Wait you've dated women before?" I asked.

"Oh yah, from Highschool on." She stated. "I've had a few girlfriends. I just like boys more."

I was intrigued by her answer, but wasn't actually shocked or surprised by it. Guess I should have expected it from a wild child like her. And in all reality, I was quite okay with her telling me. Like I almost expected to hear something like that from her.

"Well Amber, you'll figure it out one way or another." I said as I started walking back inside work.

I didn't think about what she said, or what she's done anymore that day at work. But that night when I was all alone in my room tossing and turning, I could envision her making out with some hot college girls. Seeing them feeling up each other's tits. Rubbing their pussies and getting naked and going to town. And it got me hot! Then those thoughts turned to me. I pictured her with me alone in my office. Her kissing me, seducing me. Her sliding my chair away from my desk. No one around to see us, just her and I. Her face between my legs eating my pussy out from under my desk. Looking deeply in her eyes as her mouth and tongue bring me to orgasm.

Me returning the favor as I lift her up from her knees, sliding her pants and panties down. Sitting her sexy ass on my desk. My face and head dipping downwards as she spreads her legs, putting the heels of her feet up on the desk. Her dripping wet pussy in my mouth. I finally couldn't take the fantasy anymore and had to finger myself to orgasm, just to sleep.

The next few days at work, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her tight blue jeans, her usual black just below the knee's boots, her tight shirts, showing those younger perky tits. Her hair flowing in the wind, or up in a pony tail as she sometimes wears it. Her walk, her tone, her sexiness. I was becoming quiet attracted to her and knowing she's fucked girls, made my desires towards her even hotter.

Thursday afternoon I decided to take the chance, I asked Amber if she'd like to meet for a drink on Saturday night. I wanted to see if I could sit alone with her, have a meaningful, adult conversation; or would I be trying to get involved with a childish millennial girl, who couldn't take anything seriously. She agreed and we met at a club near her house. I was still uneasy and unsure about all of this since she was a co-worker. But I figured if something didn't go as smoothly as I hoped, I could always play it off as I was there to support her with her guy problems.

I texted Mike and told him I was going out with a co-worker that night and I felt that maybe I needed a girl's night out. He was happy for me -- saddened that we went going to see each other - but happy that I could get away.

Amber and I had a good time that night. We had a few drinks; we danced to a little to rock n roll from the juke box. We played a couple games of darts, although both of us suck at it. But we enjoyed each other's company. We spoke briefly about her "boy problems" and at the end of the night, we had both had a nice time out getting to know each other more.

Amber had been dropped off at the bar. She told me she didn't want to drive if she was going to be drinking. So, at the end of the night I stood outside with her until her Uber came. As it pulled up, she flicked her cigarette away, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big sloppy wet kiss on my cheek. I returned the favor and gave her one back. She whispered in my ear, "I had such a great time tonight, Angela, I love you for getting me out."

I held her hand as she pulled away, until both of our arms were stretched out and we had to let go. After she got in the car, she blew me a kiss and the Uber pulled away.

When I got home, I texted Mike to let him know I was home. We chatted by text for a bit but I didn't want him to know I was out looking for our third; or at least hoping for our third and maybe my first lesbian experience, in case it didn't pan out. I didn't want to lead him or get him wound up, if she backed out because of him. So, I kept the interest to myself. He never asked, nor questioned me on who I was with or what I was doing. He was just happy I got a night out for myself and got to have some fun.

The next week on Wednesday afternoon I was in my office when Amber lightly knocked on my door. She stood there in the doorway pinning herself up to the door frame; legs crossed, kind of nervous and hiding as if she was having trouble being herself.

"What's up?" I asked.

"So, I had a great time on Saturday with you Angela. I was wondering if you wanted to go out another night, like Friday or Saturday? Maybe the same place, or somewhere by you?" She asked.

I could tell she wasn't so much worried about going out, as much as I think she was very nervous about asking me.

"Sure" I replied. "What Day?"

"How's Friday?" She asked.

"Works for me." I replied. "Right after work or a little later?"

"Oh, right after work would be cool." She jolted out. "We can go eat somewhere and then head to the bar. Yah, let's make it right after work. I'll bring a change of clothes. It'll be so much fun."

And with that she damn near danced off back into the main part of the building to her cubicle.

When I got home that night, I couldn't stop thinking about her. What if she was interested? What if she was looking for sex? What if she was looking for a girlfriend?

I had to tell Mike, so I called him and talked to him about all of this. In the long run, he told me just go out with her and see what happens. He furthered by advising me that if she hints that she's interested sexually it was still my choice. But then he advised me to let her know that it's a first-time experience for me and if anything were to go further than that, he would also need to be involved. If she's cool with it, then go for it, if not, then not to worry.

"But what if she wants to go home with me that night, or a hotel or something? I asked. "Should I go?" I asked.

Mike replied, "Whatever you feel comfortable with. If you don't want to do it; or do it without me, then we'll make plans for all of us to meet and go from there. If you want to have your first experience alone to see if you like it. Then just do it."

I know it seems easy to just accept his word as scripture. As if he's guiding my life. But I have absolutely fallen for Mike and I want to make him happy. And I must say hearing all of these women I know having lesbian experiences, makes me think I'm the only fool who hasn't tried it.

After work on Friday Amber and I went to dinner then to the local bar. I wanted to make clear to her that I was with Mike. I couldn't "hint" enough that I was looking for some new experiences, but that he was going to be part of it. I didn't want to be all that forward and be like; "Hey if you wanna have sex, it's cool with me, but Mike has to be there too." I wanted her to comprehend that. And I figured she was smart enough to understand all that. So, after I got out what I needed to say, our night went on.

We had a few drinks, sang and danced and had a great time. We were in the midst of playing a game of darts again, when all I needed was to hit the bullseye to win. I had one dart left to throw, when I got bold and courageous to see if this was going to lead to anywhere physical with her and I blurted out; "If I make this shot, you owe me a sexy lap dance."

"And what do I get if you don't?" Amber asked.

"Your call." I replied.

"If you miss, I want a kiss." She insinuated.

"What?" I asked.

"A kiss." She replied. "You know what a kiss is right?" She asked.

"Yes, I know what a kiss is." I said to her.

"But a real kiss." She followed up with. "Not one of those pouty lips kiss. I mean a real deep French kiss." She implied by pressing her lips together.

"Okay." I said and lined myself up for the shot.

"A real kiss Angela." She spoke, as I was aiming in at the board. "Not a BS kiss, I mean a heated, make-out kiss." She kept defining to remind me...

Of course, that broke my focus on the dart board and I looked over at her. Her head was titled slightly, wither eyebrows up, eyes wide open. "I'm Serious." She spoke. "A real kiss."

"I heard you." I replied and turned back to the dart board. With a few arm strokes, I threw the dart and missed completely. Not even getting the dart to stay stuck to the board.

"Ha. Ha," she laughed aloud. "I won"

"Yes, you did." I replied.

"When we leave, I get my kiss." She blasted out in pleasure of her victory.

At that moment, I knew she was interested in me and I was starting to get real interested in her.

We hung around the bar a bit more and until it was time to leave. As we walked to our cars, Amber reached out putting her hand in mine. We walked hand in hand to the far end of the parking lot where we had parked. As we stood outside her car, we're both pacing around each other, moving in closer, then backing away - a dance, if you will - to see who was going to make the first move. "Let's sit in your car," I said to her.

As ready as I was to pay my "lost bet debt," I'm was also nervous and didn't want to be in public view kissing her.

When we got into her car, you could have cut the tension with a knife. "I'm waiting for my kiss." She softly said to me.

"I know you are; I just didn't want to do it out there." I replied back.

With that Amber lifted herself off of her seat, leaning up, over and towards me. She stopped just about an inch from my face and we looked into each other's eyes. Whether or not I was ready for this. It was coming. She tilted her head sideways, as I tilted mine and she leaned in.

Out first kiss was soft and closed lip for a few seconds. I felt tingling inside me I never felt before. But I also felt panic and fear. She pulled away for a brief second until she leaned in again. This time our lips parted and her tongue slid into my mouth. Our tongues swirled around each other's mouths for a while just tasting each other. Getting comfortable with the kiss and letting our fears and anxieties go.

We kissed of a long time, neither of us making any further moves other than touching the sides of each other's face and holding the backs of our arms. But then that's when things got more heated. Amber pulled away from our kiss and said, "I have been wanting that for a long time Angela."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes!" She replied. "I have thought about you a lot over the past few years."

"I have thought recently a lot about you too Amber." I replied.

"Just so you know. I have never done this before. You are the first girl I have ever kissed. And if this goes any further than tonight, you know Mike needs to be involved." I reiterated to her.

"I'm okay with that. From what you told me about him, he seems like a great guy. I don't mind sharing you." She spoke.

Amber literally climbed over the center arm rest and plopped her tiny little ass, right onto my lap. She dove right back in for another deep kiss and I retuned the kiss without hesitation. We kissed deeply and passionately and the more we kissed, the more we touched and more I got into her, the more my fears, my concerns and my anxiousness went away.

I felt Amber unbuttoning my blouse as we both were kissing deeply and breathing heavy. I didn't resist and just let her go. Besides, as nervous as I am, I have fantasized about her and she's had lesbian experiences, so I figured I'd let her guide me. After the last button was open, she spread the material apart and softly and slowly slid her hand up from my stomach onto my tits. He hands cupped my breasts over my bra, as she mumbled through our kiss. "Oh my god."

My hand reached out and I placed my left palm on her left tit. It was exciting feeling the outline of her breast cupped tightly in her bra. Amber pulled the cups of my bra down, one by one, releasing my tits. Her hand slid over both, back and forth just feeling my giant tits, lightly twisting my nipples and getting me turned on. I slid my hand up and under her shirt, making my way up to her tits caressing them, feeling them sitting nestled in her bra. I reached my hand inside her bra cup, getting my first feel of another woman's tit. I was nerve wracked, but it was overly erotic.

As we sat kissing and playing with each other's tits my fear was going away and my pussy was staring to get wet. I was excited, I was hot and I was getting into this. Amber dipped her head and placed her mouth all over my tits, kissing licking and sucking both of them, while my head was tilted back moaning in pleasure. Her body on top of mine, her perfume filling my nose.

"I want to suck your tits!" Flowed from my mouth as Amber was kissing her way back up my neck towards my face.

Aber slid her light jacket off and pulled her shirt over her head. She looked around a bit making sure no one was walking by or watching us; as she reached back unclasping her bar. The bra fell downwards as she slid her arms through the holes, tossing it aside. She pushed her mouth right back onto mine as her warm chest and sexy plump tits pressed up against mine. My hand slipped in between our bodies feeling her hot sexy tits. My hand running back and forth between them caressing her soft skin, her hardening nipples and feeling her warm body.

I guided Ambers toros back and leaned my head down, getting my first good look at her bare chest. Her tits were sexy and tight, perky and perfect. I licked and sucked her nipples, doing to her what I know I like done to me. I made giant slurping sounds, as I sucked her nipples hard. I bit lightly, putting the whole nipple in my mouth as deep and as lovingly as I could. Amber sat upright moaning, her hands on the top of my head, as I continued playing with her.

"My pussy is throbbing." She whispered out, which sent me into a hormonal overload.

I had never had a woman tell me her pussy is throbbing and it gave me pleasure hearing that from her. I pulled my mouth from her tits and whispered, "Mine is to."

Amber pulled herself off of me and climbed back into her seat, leaning on her right hip as I pulled off my shirt and removed my bra throwing them on the floorboard. I leaned on my left hip towards her as she leaned across into me. We kissed deeply, both of our free hands working caressing and playing with one another's tits. I was overly excited. I was really turned on and I was experiencing something I had never done before. I was sitting in a car in a dark parking lot, topless making out with a chick. And to be honest I was liking it!

I kind of thought that was going to be the end of this. A brief make-out session, a little titty play and we'd both decide not to go further and call it a night. But that's when things got hotter. Amber's hand slid from my tits, down my stomach, past my button and zipper of my jeans and right up and in-between my legs. I didn't know whether to jump in panic or move in closer so she could feel my pussy more. Her hand kept diving deep into my crotch, rubbing up and down, feeling the outline of my pussy. I was so hot, so turned on and so ready, that my ass was begging for cock.

Remember I told you when I get to a hormonal overload, my ass wants it first!!!

Surprisingly enough (at least for me) I reached my hand down in between Amber's legs feeling the outline of her pussy. What an incredible sensation to reach down and feel the outline of a pussy, instead of a dick. I was rubbing so hard and so deep, hearing her whimpering and moaning through our kiss, as I was whimpering and moaning by her touching me.

Amber pulled her hand from deep between my legs and forcefully popped open my jeans button and yanked hard on my zipper getting my pants open. It instantly took my breath away and made me even more excited. Her hand dove in deep into my pants, over my panties that I chirped in pleasure. Her hand rubbing long and slow over my panties, as I began to wonder if she could feel how wet I was? If she only knew how much I was actually enjoying this and how bad I needed something rammed up my ass.

I was "somewhat" reluctantly and fearful to open up her pants. It's one thing to be making out with our tits out, but I have never held another woman's pussy. And even though I am quite turned on and quite aroused by her and this situation, I was still unsure of how far I wanted this to go. All I knew is her hand rubbing my pussy and making out with her was driving me crazy!!!

I decided to be brave and reached for Amber's jeans button. I felt it pop open in my hand and I worked trying to get the zipper down. Amber pulled her hand from my pants and leaned back in her seat. She lifted her hips slightly and pulled her pants down. She had to fight to get her shoes off and only removed one leg of her pants, but managed to get them off enough to spread her legs apart. She pulled at my right hand almost pulling me over the seat as she brought my fingers to her face.

Amber sucked and licked on my fingers for a moment getting them all wet. I sat in awe watching her; feeling her warm mouth all around them. Amber slid my fingers from her mouth and pushed my hand downwards to right in-between her legs. She tried to guide my hand down under her panties, but fearful me just resisted enough and slid over the top of them.

As I rubbed over her panties, I felt the outline of her tight little pussy lips as my hand glided up and down over it. Amber leaned back over onto the arm rest coming face to face with me again. This time her hand slid down inside my panties. I about came. I was so fucking hot, so turned on and so ready to be fucked, that I couldn't believe it. In my head I went back to the fantasy I had of her; down on her knees in my office eating me out. Her cute little eyes keeping direct contact with me while her tongue slid from clit to slit making me cum. While in reality we were both leaning on and over the arm rest, topless, with our arms extending over one another's with our hands on each other's pussies.

12