The Adventures of Angela Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so turned on by feeling between her legs. Knowing what it's like to have your pussy rubbed by someone in a heated make-out session and I wanted to feel it. I wanted to cup it. I had to know what her pussy felt like. I had to feel if she was as wet as I was. I lifted my hand up bit more and slid it right down inside her panties. Her lips were tight and plump, as I caressed over them. It was such a fearful moment, but one that got me so turned on that I felt I needed more. I had the overwhelming desire to be eaten out and I wanted her fingers in me.

"Finger me!" I belted out as Amber's fingers continued rubbing around my clit.

"OH Fuck!" She moaned out as we were playing with each other's pussies.

Her fingers twirled around my clit for a few seconds making me whimper and moan even more than I already was. I leaned in closer to the center arm rest lifting my hips off of the seat, trying to give her better access to my pussy. Her hand dove further down and her finger slid right up and inside me. I pulled from our kiss and groaned out in pleasure, as my hand was still buried deep in her panties.

Amber did not hesitate in fingering me hard and fast, my legs shook as I tried to spread then apart further. Her tight little pussy was damp and felt sexy in my hand. I could feel her tightness as my hand drifted up and down her slit, while her fingers (now two of them) were ramming in and out of me.

"I gotta get these down more." I spoke out as I pulled my hand from inside her panties. I shifted my hips more and slid my pants down to my feet so I could spread my legs more.

As I was doing that. Amber lifted her hips and slid her panties down and off of one leg, sitting back down in the seat absolutely naked. We both looked around to make sure no one was coming by or watching and I leaned over the arm rest dove back in for a kiss.

Our lips were locked for a long time as my hand was just caressing her pussy. Amber sat there enjoying the pleasure of being played with, while I focused on learning more about a woman. I pulled from our kiss and looked down her naked body seeing my hand circling around her clit. Her tits hanging perfectly off of her chest. Her moans and groans increasing as she was coming close to orgasm. I wanted to finger her, but I didn't want to just ram it in there. I slowly slid my middle finger in her. She leaned back on her seat and tried spreading her legs even more. I leaned further over the arm rest trying to get in there deeper. I kissed her neck, her shoulder, her ear, as I listened to her moan more and more.

It was erotic fingering her. Felling what it was like having my finger inside of her. Looking down seeing my hand covering her whole pussy, hearing the wet squishy sounds it makes when fingering someone. I wanted to suck her pussy. I wanted to taste it. I wanted her lips on mine. I wanted her to eat me out. I wanted to feel everything I could. I need a cock. I need Mike fucking me in the ass. I needed it all. I was dripping wet feeling my finger sliding in and out of her and I wanted more!

Amber started moaning loused and louder, whispering "Angela don't stop, don't stop."

She quietly and softly (almost shy like) came all over my finger as I continued pumping back and forth. Her mouth wide open, her breaths deep and thrustful. Her legs shaking in pleasure as I got her off.

Amber stopped my finger from sliding in and out of her pussy. I pulled it up and licked and sucked on my finger that was inside of her. I had to taste it. I had to taste her. I had to know what it was like eating another woman's cum. Amber resting with her back in her seat, was sweaty and glistening in wetness as she was catching her breath and coming down from her orgasm.

After a few moments of gathering her composure, Amber guided me back onto my seat and pushed my legs apart. She pulled at the sides of my panties as she was leaning over the arm rest. I thought she was going to try to eat me out, but there was no way that was going to happen in the car. Amber got my panties down to my pants (still stuck around my ankles) and slid her hand up between my legs again. This time she rammed her fingers deeper inside of me. I leaned back as far as I could, just feeling the pleasure of being finger fucked by her. Amber worked my pussy like a pro. She'd stop and rub my clit, then slide her fingers back inside of me. Bouncing back and forth heightening the pleasure.

She's whisper to me on occasion, "You like this baby?" As she getting me off.

"Yes, I do!" Was my reply

I was so turned on and so overwhelmed about this new experience that It wasn't going to be long until I came.

"Keep fingering me baby!" I moaned out as her hand was pumping hard and deep.

"Yah just like that, Amber. Fuck Yah. Like That." I grunted as she kept getting me closer and closer.

Within a minute I was about to explode. I was reeling from pleasure and wanting her to suck my pussy so bad. I wanted to get into the back seat and ram her face between my legs.

"Ahh, Fuck Amber! Fuck." I cried out as she kept bringing me home.

"Amber! Fuck Amber, I'm about to cum!" spewed from my mouth.

Her fingers picking up the pace as she finger fucked me hard.

"Amber, Amber!" And before I could even get the next "Amber" out, I started thrusting and shaking releasing my orgasm.

"HOLY FUCK!" I cried out as I was cumming on her hand.

"Keep going, keep going!" Was all I could spit out as her fingers kept ramming so far up into me that my pussy was getting numb.

Amber came back face to face with me kissing me deeply. Both of us sweating and breathing heavy, my legs and ass crack soaked from my juices. My ass still needing to be fucked.

Amber pulled her hand from inside me and slid her two fingers deep inside her mouth tasting me. I kissed her as she was doing that tasting myself.

Amber and I kissed and held each other deeply for a long time. We cupped and caressed our breasts and wanted more pussy play, but we were both spent and this wasn't the place or time to take this further than we already had. Funny, that one little kiss I was supposed to give her, turned out to be an all-out lesbian fingering session.

We both got dressed had a smoke before parting ways. I was so excited and overwhelmed as I got into my car. I just had my first lesbian experience. Fingered her to orgasm, as she did to me and got to taste her cum and some of mine. As fearful as I was about doing it, I was now smiling ear to ear.

I wanted to call Mike, but it was late and I knew he was sleeping. I drove home with hope for things that lie ahead with her and I; and him involved. And if it played out anywhere near like tonight did, it was going to be fabulous.

In my mind, I was still a bit leery about eating her out. It's one thing to fantasize about it; or one thing to be overcome in the "heat of the moment," but I had ventured further tonight with her than I ever believed was possible. I just assured myself when the time was right, we'd get there.

I was still so horny when I got home that I shot Mike a quick text letting him know I was safe at home. Following up with; "I have good news for you."

I didn't hear back from him that night, but couldn't wait to tell him all about it.

As I crawled into bed, I was still so turned on thinking of Amber and what had just transpired, that I fingered myself to orgasm 3 more times. I even got out my small dildo out of the closet and rammed it up my ass for a while, fulfilling that need too. I sent her a message that night before I fell asleep. She replied a bit later with a pussy picture, but I didn't see I until the next morning. But it was very erotic and I loved it.

The next morning, I got to tell mike all about it and I think he was even more turned on than I was. In my mind I was thinking looks like Amber, Mike and I will have some great experiences.

And P.S. we surely did.

Tell you all about their first meet, in the next chapter.

12