The Adventures of Anna and Kari Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you?" Kari responded.

"I know this must all seem strange but I think your background will suit you well for our community," Audrey explained.

"And what exactly do you know about our backgrounds?" Anna asked in a nearly accusatory tone.

"We know you weren't really working in PR, Anna," Audrey explained as she glanced back at her screen. "Your list of clients is long and impressive, though. Congressmen. Congresswomen. Powerful business leaders. And we know about the financial arrangement with Brian." Anna inhaled deeply as she heard Audrey mention the arrangement.

"Don't worry, we don't judge adults for acting in their best interests here," Audrey assured her. "In fact, from Sylvia's testimony, I think you'll enjoy the hedonistic mantras of the island. You'll get the opportunity to learn more about our culture in the coming days but the short version is that all of our families originally came here escaping something or looking for something different. We are a loving community and we work in family pods to support each other in our daily lives and in growing our love for each other."

"So what's our purpose here?" Anna asked bluntly.

"You both have skills to offer our community," Audrey explained. "I know you recently came into a large fortune but, for now, that money is not available, Anna. I'm so sorry. The thing is, almost every member of this island sacrificed something to come here. When families or individuals join our community, they sign over a significant portion of their assets so that we can continue to thrive. In order to keep our community a secret to the outside world, we need people to make a sign of sacrifice to us and, in return, we offer absolute sanctuary. A chance for peace in their daily lives."

"It kind of sounds like you're after our money, though," Kari interrupted.

"Oh, the financier. Always thinking about the angles," Audrey responded. "Once we are able to free up your money, we will ask for a sizeable donation in exchange for accepting you into our community. That's how we stay afloat. The money goes toward funding our enterprises here and the shell companies that we operate around the world. In the meantime, Kari, I think your background would be really useful. We need people who can help us think long term. You wouldn't be given access to everything right away but, in time, I think you could rise quickly in our organization."

"I don't want to sit here and talk all morning, though. I trust you were impressed with your first view of our island?" Anna and Kari looked at each other and chuckled. "Just so you know, that experience is usually reserved for special occasions. Not everyone gets that view. I just thought you all needed the best possible introduction given the urgency with which we need to get to know each other."

Audrey pressed a key on the LED keyboard built into her desk and the sound of a phone ringing filled the room. "What do you need, Audrey?" A friendly female voice asked through the speakers.

"Olivia, my dear, I've got our hot prospects here in my office. Any chance you could take them to their new home?" Audrey asked the faceless voice.

"Sure," the other woman answered. "Let me wrap up and I'll be right over."

"It was so nice to meet you," Audrey stood as she extended a hand to Anna. Kari couldn't help but notice the woman's sizable cleavage that the v neck on her tight dress revealed. The woman emanated power and sophistication and oozed with charisma in a way that excited and attracted Kari. Kari shook hands as she stared into Audrey's deep brown eyes.

The door opened, startling Kari back to reality as she spun to see a tan skinned middle-aged Latina woman standing in the doorway. Her dark brown hair was pulled back into a pony tail that opened up into tight shoulder-length curls. Her grey belted dress was trimmer at the waist than Audrey but gave way to hour-glass hips.

"Olivia is a dear friend and oversees our disciplinary department," Audrey introduced the woman in the doorway. "Normally, you wouldn't want to see her very often but she also came to the island under duress and I think she's the perfect person to show you to your living quarters for the first part of your stay. Olivia, meet Anna and her daughter, Kari."

"So nice to meet you," Olivia said. "Don't be scared, I only crack my whip when you've been naughty," she added with a laugh.

"Well then," Anna replied. "Forgive me if I step out of line a few times." The room filled with laughter as Anna and Kari followed Olivia out the door.

***

After passing through a lobby area with an unmanned desk, Olivia showed Anna and Kari to a rack with sandals in various sizes. "More appropriate island wear," she explained as they slipped out of their slippers and into the appropriate sized sandals. The trio passed through the frosted glass door at the front of the office and back out into the humid late morning air.

"So, those are the administration offices. Pretty boring stuff," Olivia explained as the women followed her down a rocky path. "The upside is it connects directly to our primary spa. You were in an exclusive area outside the spa when you woke up. Definitely an experience not to miss." After a short walk, the women arrived at a clearing and a small covered platform next to a monorail.

"This is the island tram network," Olivia explained. "You can use it to get to the beach, some of the activity areas on this island, and the various residential sections." As she spoke, a train car quietly hummed around the corner and arrived at their station. The doors opened with a hiss. "We need to get where we're going more directly, though," she explained as she pressed a sequence of buttons on the small band on her wrist. She walked away from the platform and toward a two lane cement pathway where an unattended cart drove into view and stopped.

"After you," Olivia said, offering the women seats in the electric cart. Kari claimed a seat in the back while Anna and Olivia sat up front. Olivia pressed at her wristband again and the cart began to move. It kept a jogger's pace as they travelled.

"Oh my God," Anna sighed as the cart descended into a darker tree canopied area. On each side of the cart path, they were surrounded by colorful island flora and lush green foliage.

"We want prospective members to understand the sacrifices made to get us to where we are today. When a few families first re-settled the island, decades ago, they left their vast fortunes behind at first so as to not attract attention to the island. It took a long time to build up the infrastructure and technology we have on the island now. We think we're at least a decade ahead of the outside world in some of our innovations. It's amazing what you can get done when you're not constantly trying to fight everyone else."

Light faded overhead as they drove deeper under the tall tree canopies with only a few rays penetrating down to the women's level. Finally, the cart slowed and stopped as the path reached its end point. "This is where we start walking," Olivia instructed.

Kari followed behind the two older women as they crossed the soft forest floor. She was surprised at how much she felt almost like a different person than she was before that night in her mother's bedroom just a couple weeks ago. Here she was, possibly thousands of miles from home, walking through a strange forested landscape and staring wontenly at the shapely curves on the women ahead of her.

"It's like the one on the cliff," Kari commented when she spotted another small bamboo hut.

"Only much smaller," Anna added as Olivia pulled back the drape that formed the front door.

"The original re-settlers, as we call them, did not want to draw attention from any passing ships or, later, from planes. They built these small family huts as far inland as possible since they realized the idea of a liberated multi-racial and multi-national community might seem threatening to the wrong people," Olivia told her guests as she indicated some of the black and white photographs hanging on the inside of the round tented hut. "Of course, we extend our trial members some modern comforts like beds, the latrine just down the hill, and a shower stall just up the hill."

Kari twirled in her cotton dress as she took in the room. It felt like she had arrived at camp for the first day. She almost forgot she was a refugee running from foreign law enforcement for a moment.

"Now I need to ask you to undress with me. Don't be shy, nudity is a freedom the adults on this island have long shared together. It's only sexual if you want it to be," Olivia instructed as she reached down to unbuckle the belt around her waist. She pulled the grey dress up over her well rounded hips and Kari watched her dark furry pubic hair pop out from under the fabric. Olivia stretched to pull the rest of the tight dress off over her head and the turned around to unclip her sexy strapless bra. Anna gave Kari a small smack on her shoulder. She obviously caught the younger woman staring at her host.

Kari slipped a thumb under each thin strap on her cotton dress and then let it fall to the floor. She rocked anxiously as her mother slipped out of her dress and Olivia turned to face the naked women.

"That's better. Now, put these on," Olivia instructed. She handed Kari and Anna each a small folded pile of clean but tattered garments. Kari unfolded the top item and found it was essentially a loincloth made from a repurposed khaki material. She pulled it up over her legs and the frills fell longer between her legs and down her but left most of her hips and outer thighs exposed to the elements. A thin rope tied on her left hip and allowed her to cinch the garment to her waist. The weathered canvas top also covered a minimum of her torso. She inserted her arms through the holes in the shoulders and found it pulled together over her breasts and tied in the middle.

Kari looked to her mother who was struggling to fit the tattered top over her thick hanging breasts. Anna scooped her breasts up in the tan flaps and then found just enough material leftover to tie them in front of her breastbone. Her breasts jiggled as she walked around the room like two giant water balloons.

"If you're all set, I'll show you around," Olivia explained. Kari followed the two round bottomed women out of the hut. Olivia's meaty naked cheeks seductively bounced as she led the line. Kari's mother's cheeks were bursting out the sides of the tan hide that fell from her waist. Olivia led them past a fork in the thin dirt path that led away from the cabin. "Down the hill is the toilet. You'll be pleased that there is some running water out here. And up the hill..." Olivia paused dramatically as they came to an outdoor shower.

The shower was surrounded on three sides by a curved rock wall. A long thick bamboo pipe ran overhead between the walls. When Olivia turned a handle mounted on the wall water began to fall from an opening in the bamboo pipe like rainfall. Olivia stepped into the steady stream of water and let it fall on her face and stream down her plump breasts. She twirled in the falling water and then stepped out.

"So refreshing," she said as she squeezed water from her damp brown hair. "And when you're done here..." she fell silent again as she trotted out of the shower and to the side of the mossy cliff. She reached her arms up to the sky and then dove.

Anna and Kari ran to follow the wild woman and found that on the other side of the short drop was a crystal clear pool of water. Olivia was treading water below them with a broad smile on her face.

"This is one of the so-called sacred pools of the island. They say tribal leaders used to meet here to hash out their differences. When the moon is out, it peeks through the trees and you can see your reflection. They used to say you cannot tell a lie in the presence of your own reflection."

Kari and Anna returned down the path they used to climb the hill and met Olivia on the far side of the pond and then the three returned to the hut. They found a drawer full of fresh towels in the small dresser that Olivia used to dry off.

"If you want to really enjoy yourselves tonight, fill that pitcher halfway with water from that pond - it's clean, I promise," Olivia indicated the clay pitcher on the dresser as she tried to wipe all of the glistening drops from her dark pointy nipples. "Then, pour that entire vial into it and drink up."

"Someone will deliver food to you and leave it in the bags hanging just outside the door three times per day. If you have an emergency, you can press this button by the doorway. Let me be clear, it's only for real emergencies. Any other questions?" Kari and Anna looked at each other and then looked silently back to Olivia.

"You'll enjoy it... in a way. And while you're here reflecting and refreshing, I'll find you a nice little place to call your own after your trial is over." Kari watched as Olivia slipped back into the tight dress she was wearing when they met and then she disappeared through the flap on the door.

"Well, she's fun," Anna said.

"Yeah. How about these fabulous outfits?" Kari asked.

"I feel like Jane of the Jungle or something. Maybe I'll go get lost in the jungle later and see if Tarzan swings through and carries me away." The women laughed as Anna shook her matronly hips and made the loincloth sway between her thighs.

They passed the rest of the afternoon exploring the woods and then made their way back to the hut as the sun began to set. They found their bag of food for the evening hanging on the door when they returned. Anna arranged the food on the small wooden table in the hut while Kari took the clay pitcher from the dresser and retrieved cool clear water from their pond. Their dinner was served on cracked clay plates: nuts, berries and some raw vegetables.

"Almost makes prison food sound tempting," Anna remarked after they finished.

"I'll tell you what, I'll go get some more water while you bag up the leftovers and then we'll see what's in that vial?" Kari suggested.

"Sounds like a plan."

Kari made another trip to the pond for water and returned to the hut to find her mother smelling the small vial.

"Doesn't smell like anything. Hope it's not hemlock," she joked.

"If they'd wanted to kill us, I'm sure they would have just thrown us off the plane," Kari retorted, holding the pitcher of water aloft while her mother tipped the vial and emptied the contents. It turned the clear water purple as it settled. Kari swirled the pitcher and then poured it into the two glazed clay cups they had used to drink from at dinner.

"To more adventures," Anna toasted Kari and they downed their glasses.

"Let's go sit by the pond and see what happens," Anna suggested and led the way through the front door flap.

When they reached the pond, Anna waded into the water until it reached the bottom of her smooth toned calves. She looked upward and found the light of the full moon peeking between the leafy canopy overhead. Kari found a small embankment that she could sit on and dip her feet into the still water.

"How long do you think this takes to work?" Anna asked as she continued to stare into the heavens.

Kari didn't answer. From her vantage, she just watched the water sparkling underneath her mother as the moon continued to dance on the surface. Kari looked down into the pond and stared at her thin pale face in her reflection.

"I don't think I'll need this anymore," Anna said to no one in particular as she peeled off the loincloth at her waist and tossed it to the sandy shore. Kari stared at her wide hefty butt cheeks. "Tell me, what do you think of my ass?" Whatever was in the vial was definitely beginning to go to both of their heads.

"They look soft but they're shapely.. like two big tan pillows."

"What about from the front. What does my vagina look like to you?" Anna asked as she turned around.

"It's really hot how you've got that patch of pubic hair right above your lips, you know? It's like it tells people that you're a grown woman but you still know how to have fun. And it's so sexy the way your inner labia peeks out when you spread your legs."

Anna waded into the water and then up the bank to sit next to Kari. "They stared at their reflections in the water. "Stand up," Anna instructed. "I want to look at you."

Kari stood up and walked down into the shallow water. The night air was humid but the water was cool against her calves and knees.

"Take off your top," Anna commanded. Kari reached to the tie between her breasts and pulled it loose. Then, she opened the front of her top, letting her nubile breasts hang off her chest and tossed it to the bank. She looked down into the water and watched her reflection as she cupped the thicker tips of her breasts in her hands. "Move that to the side," Anna waved her hand to indicate the strap of material that fell between Kari's muscular thighs.

Kari stepped forward, pulled up on the leathery flap and then turned her knee outward so her mother could get a good view of her womanhood.

"You're so beautiful. Can I ask you a question? Did you want to have sex with me or did you just do it because of the money?"

Kari leaned her face close to Anna's. "I had never really thought about it until that night in your room. But there's just something about your body that I can't resist. Like something calling me back. Is that wrong?" Kari was finding that it was true, she couldn't tell lies while her reflection watched.

"I can tell you something," Anna reached forward and then pulled Kari down to sit across her legs. "I want to bring a whole bunch of men down here. And then I want to pull their clothes off and jerk their cocks while you strip for them." Kari sighed as she teased her sensitive nipples with her fingers. She envisioned herself stripping bare so the men could stare at her young nude body. She could almost picture a whole line of men on the side of the pond lined up with their big meaty cocks standing at attention for her.

"And then I want to watch you fall to your knees to worship at each and every cock. I want to watch them fuck that pretty little mouth until your lips are foaming from their pre-cum." As Anna spoke, Kari could almost feel the tips of their cocks breach the top of her throat. She reached her hand down her thigh and pulled the flap on her loincloth away so she could slide her fingers softly across her bare swollen lips.

"And then I want you to mount the first one and watch his thick black cock penetrate your tight hole as you ride him and let another man penetrate your mouth with his pale shaft still shining from your mouth." Kari slipped her fingers between her lower lips and rubbed them firmly against her clit as her mother continued to whisper in her ear.

"Then I want to watch the first man finish inside you and then watch his cum dribble out of your slit when you pull yourself off him. Except the next man will be waiting to push you back to your knees and fuck you doggystyle in the sand." Kari had slid two fingers down into her opening and was slowly pumping them in and out.

"When he cums deep inside you, I want to watch you cum with him, and then watch him pull out and watch the cum drip down his thick shaft. Then, at the end, I want you to make yourself cum again with your own hand as you kneel in the sand and the remaining men cum all over those tight tits and pretty little face." As Anna finished relaying her trippy erotic fantasy, Kari sharply inhaled while she dug two fingers deeper and faster into herself and finally cried out with abandonment as she gushed her fluids down her mother's legs.

Kari sat on her mother's lap, leaning into her cushy breasts for several minutes before finding her way to her feet. She watched the pool ripple below her waist as she waded into its reflective waters and listened as her mother splashed water onto herself. They retrieved their sand covered clothing from the bank and returned to their hut. Kari dropped onto the straw stuff mattress on her bed and then slipped soundly from her waking dream to dreamless unconsciousness.

12