Hot Sand: Carolina

Story Info
A mother chaperones a vacation to a Southern island.
38.1k words
4.82
239k
381
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers

A southern summer's blistering heat isn't something people flock to, not when northern summers are so perfectly warm and beautiful, but Julie understands the magic of it — the kind of humid heat that makes you perspire even when you're wearing nothing but a bikini, even when the wind blows, even at night. When it came time to rent a beach-front house for a week in July, she didn't hesitate to look for one in the South. "It's going to be too hot down there," Julie's husband said. "Why don't we just drive over to Cape Cod, or up to Maine?"

The thought of it gave Julie a chill, even fully dressed. She thought about the cool sea breeze she'd felt on their last trip to Maine, and the icy cold of the northern ocean water. No, she thought. South. I want to go south.

Using the vast resources of the internet, she found a beach house that spoke to her. On a long spit of a North Carolina island that's lanky like a skinny man's forearm, the house sits alone, rising from the windswept beach grass. White in color, and vaguely Victorian in style, the house is wrapped with front and back porches, has windows everywhere you want one, and even has a widow's watch with its own balcony, crowning the roof, up above the second floor. The house's location seemed to be good—it looked like an easy beach-walk to the small village, a quaint old settlement of a dozen small houses and a General Store. The island is accessible by ferry, but they purposefully make it expensive to bring a car over, to encourage day-trippers to come without one.

Julie and her husband, Mark, thought up the idea for the trip, a high school graduation present for their son, Logan. His best friend, Josh, was invited, plane tickets were purchased, and the week leading up to the trip was upon them. Mark came home one day and told Julie of a production break-down at his business. "It's a catastrophe," he said. "There's no way I can go on vacation now."

An hour later, Julie sat on the side of Logan's bed, explaining the situation to him. "We'll still go. It's too late to get a refund on the beach house. We could probably do something about your dad's plane ticket, but he said why don't you ask another friend to come along. I know it's short notice, and no, it can't be Kayla. If she was eighteen I might...might, think about it, but I can't be responsible for all that chaperoning. Why don't you ask Tyler?"

"Oh, Yeah. I bet he'd go," Logan said. "Cool. Thanks Mom."

The southern heat, oven-like, with a big dash of humidity, brought a smile to Julie's face as soon as she stepped outside the Raleigh-Durham airport. She smiled again, embarrassedly, when the nice young man in the rental car lot kept glancing at her tits. The plane she and the boys had just disembarked from was warmer and stuffier than she remembered other flights being, so halfway through the flight, when she was in the middle of a good book, she'd mindlessly opened two buttons on her pale yellow cotton blouse, down to the point where the delicate lace of her white brassiere showed. She'd meant to button the shirt up again, but forgot, and standing there in the car lot didn't seem like the place to do it. And anyway, the young man was cute and quite harmless.

The open buttons were swept out of Julie's mind again by the challenges of gathering the three boys and all the luggage into the car, and worrying about the driving. Three and a half hours later, after a pleasant ferry ride with the rental car, she and Logan and his two friends were standing in the kitchen of a bright, airy summer house, looking out at the beach grass and the vast blue ocean beyond.

"There's only one house rule," she said. "If anybody's going to go off on their own, leave a note on the kitchen table. It's a big ocean out there, and we don't want to be searching it for your floating corpse only to find out you wandered off in search of a bikini sighting."

"Aren't you gonna be wearing one, Mrs. B?" Josh said, his eyes sparkling, his mouth curled in an impish smile. "I was hoping."

The open buttons on Julie's shirt re-entered her mind. Her arms goosebumped and tingled, and she felt the hairs stand up on them. Josh is the flirtiest of Logan's friends, a six-foot-two-inch hunk of young man with long sandy-colored hair that looks like it's always in need of a hand to push it back behind his ears. Julie had noticed, all through Logan's high school years, that lacrosse and soccer were the 'long hair' sports — Logan and all his soccer team friends had somewhat similar tresses.

"What I wear," or don't wear, Julie wanted to add, "is no concern of yours, young man. I'm sure you'll find girls to ogle. I'm sorry, though, you guys. I really thought this place was closer to town. We must be three miles from civilization, at least, and it didn't look like there's much there."

"That's all right, Mom," Logan said. "We can walk."

"Yes, I guess you're in better shape than I ever was," she said.

Josh, smirking, glancing at Julie's open buttons and shadowy cleavage, said, "That's debatable, Mrs. B."

"Out! Go!" she said. "Have a look at the ocean while I unpack these groceries."

-

Evening settled in, with the kitchen smelling of pizza, the frozen kind, cooked in the oven. Julie and the boys walked on the beach after dinner. It was a quiet walk, everyone tired from the long day, looking for seashells and odd bits of flotsam. The combination of it being the hottest time of the year on an island that's not a tourist mecca made for mile long vistas in both directions without a single other human being in sight. A fishing boat trolled, way offshore, but that was the only sign of humanity. The beach house Julie had chosen was even more peaceful than she'd imagined it would be.

The next morning, the sounds of breakfast being prepared woke Julie. Up out of bed, she put on a pair of shorts, a bra and a t-shirt. She hadn't slept well in the heat; her hair was a mess from all her tossing and turning during the night. Standing in front of the small mirror that hung on her bedroom wall, she fingered her recalcitrant tresses into place as best she could. The upstairs bathroom—the only one in the house—is old fashioned, and when she entered it was already littered with the boys' shaving gear, hair products, toothbrushes and deodorants. The shower hadn't been used yet, and she made a mental note to get up early so as to be the first one in it each day, before wet towels and dark body hair made a masculine mess of things.

The smell of breakfast greeted Julie when she went downstairs; scrambled eggs, sausages, and bagels dripping with butter.

"Wow," Julie said. "Do I get this kind of treatment all week?"

"Sure, Mom," Logan said.

"Thanks for inviting us, Mrs. B.," Josh said.

Tyler added, "It's really nice here. I didn't think we'd all have our own bedroom."

"I'm glad you guys like it," Julie said. "I like it, too. I'll get some serious reading done, and I'll have a better tan than any of my friends, I'll bet, when we get home."

Josh, straight faced and serious, said, "I can help you with your sunscreen lotion, Mrs. B., if you...can't reach your back or somethin'."

"Logan's done it for me, when my husband's not around," Julie said. "Remember, Honey? When you were little?"

"Yeah, I remember," he said, embarrassedly.

After they ate, the boys went outside for a swim. Julie took a shower, with the bathroom door latched and locked. The soft water made it difficult to rinse the soap off, and she felt slippery, even when she got out to dry herself. She put on her summer robe and wished she'd brought a longer, thicker one that didn't show the jiggle of her bosom quite so much. Standing there, in front of the bathroom mirror, thinking about how she would look if the boys saw her wearing nothing but the little robe, she suddenly realized she'd forgotten to repack her swimsuits after Mark had dropped the bombshell about not being able to go on the trip. She had swimsuits with her, that wasn't the problem, but they were all sexy bikinis, all packed with the thought in mind of making Mark horny, to try and rev up their fading sex life. She'd known it would be naughty to wear them in front of Logan and Josh, but with Mark there the idea had seemed okay, even though it was a bit risqué. But now, with it being just her, all alone with three fully grown, eighteen-year-old, handsome young men...

"Crap!" she said to her reflection. "Sometimes you're way too scatterbrained. Oh well, they'll just have to deal with it."

In her bedroom, door closed, after a wobbly-breasted walk down the hallway that made her shake her head and wonder if she was fit to be the parent of a teenage boy, she pulled out all her bikinis and tried to choose one that was less sexy than the rest. It was a losing game. They were all similar—cheeky and titty and sexy in one way or another. It was a carefully curated collection, the best of the best of her modest accumulation, designed to show her still-damn-fine body in its best light. As she looked at them she wondered why she'd planned to wear them at all, even if Mark had been there. They were basically the opposite of what she'd normally wear in front of certain boys from Logan's soccer team, and Josh was one of those boys. He with the easy smile, the unashamed wandering eyes, and the flirting skills of a much more experienced man.

She chose the black one. A glance out the window told her the boys were all accounted for, frolicking out in the gentle waves, so the robe slipped down her arms and she put the little bikini on, with the sun streaming in through the open windows. The small mirror on the wall didn't afford her a very full view of how she looked, but looking down at herself gave her a full-body tingle. It was sexy all right, but it pleased her, in a perverse kind of way, to know she still had the body to make it work. Her breasts, in particular, made her proud, and the little black bikini showed a whole lot of them, in all their big, perfectly curved, still-firm glory.

The walk to the lounge chair on the beach felt heavenly to Julie, with the heat of the sun on her and the warm sand between her toes. She settled in quickly, so as to avoid showing Tyler and Josh her cheeky backside, but they were both plenty intrigued by the long distance view of the front of her, and before long all three boys, dripping with seawater, were at her side.

The feeling of being so nearly naked raised the hairs on Julie's arms. Josh and Tyler had never seen her out of her mom-style street clothes, and this was very, very different. She kept her gaze firmly on her book, even though the words and paragraphs had become senseless. "How's the water?" she asked.

"It's so warm," Josh said, with his eyes roaming his best friend's mother's tits, her belly-buttoned stomach, and the mound of fleshy mystery that hid under the sexy little crotch of her bikini bottom.

Moments later, the boys started slathering themselves with sunscreen lotion. Julie watched from behind her sunglasses. She knew good mothers don't stare at such things, so she didn't, but Tyler and Josh are so very good looking. Her eyes seemed to keep finding them as they lotioned their strong arms, their chests, and their legs and thighs.

"You got your lotion, Mrs. B.?" Josh asked. "This sun'll burn you today."

Julie nodded, wishing she'd been smart enough to lotion herself in the privacy of her bedroom. But it was a beach vacation after all, and lots of skin is part of it, even if she was showing more of it than she had planned.

And so she squirted lotion from her bottle, and she felt the cool of it on her skin, and her hand slid through it, massaging it gently into her already warm flesh. Behind her sunglasses she glanced at Tyler and Josh. She wasn't surprised it was Josh who was watching her.

"Josh, your mom told me she won first prize in a baking contest," she said, hoping to get his mind on very different things.

"Oh, yeah. Strawberry rhubarb pie. It was at that strawberry festival."

Julie's chest and stomach still needed to be done, and of course conversing with Josh had given him a good excuse for looking right at her. She couldn't think of a quick way out, so she squirted more lotion from her bottle, feeling the cool of it again. Massaging it in gave her goosebumps, all over her shining skin, giving her the look of a Playboy model with the cold water from a hose turned on her, not that Julie knew anything about those kind of things.

Josh turned away when she was lotioning the parts of her goosebumpy breasts that showed, and she wondered why. Was he being polite, she wondered? Her eyes widened when the realization hit her that he was hiding an erection. It had to be, she thought. Why else would he be facing away from her and his friends, gazing off into the distance at nothing, silently. "Race you to that bush," he said, and he was off, running as fast as he could, with Logan and Tyler in pursuit.

"Oh my God," Julie said to no one. She was pleased, excited, worried and disgusted, all at once. She scolded herself again for bringing the wrong swimsuits, and then she stretched out, relaxing with her book, trying to find her place.

It was late in the afternoon when the boys returned from a long walk down the beach, all the way to the little town and back. Julie had spent some time on the porch when they were gone, out of the hot sun, but when they returned she was back out on the beach, reclined languidly on the lounge, asleep after her restless night. She'd started the sunbathing lying on her stomach, with her bikini top untied at the back and at the neck, so as to take advantage of some tan-line-free hours while the boys were away. She'd fallen asleep that way, lulled by the sound of the surf, and at some point, as groggy as groggy can be, she'd rolled face up, leaving the bikini top behind, and had fallen into a deep sleep again. The oven-hot heat was like a narcotic, and the lack of such a tiny bikini top hadn't made even the smallest impression in her semi-conscious mind.

It was voices that woke her, the boys voices, penetrating her dream and merging into it for a few ethereal moments. Her eyes opened just enough to see them. They were standing not too far away, watching her, talking amongst themselves, not approaching. It was then that she felt the breeze on her bare breasts, and the situation started to clarify in her still-dreamy mind. As her nipples bloomed into firmly pointed arousal, all the breath rushed out of her lungs, but she didn't move. The urge to hide herself wasn't as strong as the idea of just lying there, pretending to be asleep, hoping she could somehow make it seem as if nothing unusual had happened. So she lay there, topless, practically naked, and she listened.

"Damn, those are Rihanna tits, man!" Josh said. "Remember that dress she wore, that one you could see her nips through? You mom's are just fuckin' like them! Holy fuck!"

"Oh my God," Tyler said, "your dad's fucking luckier than shit, man!"

"That's my mom, you guys! What the fuck!"

"God, he probably fucks the shit out of her," Josh said. "My dad fucks my mom like crazy sometimes."

"You've heard them?" Logan said.

"Yeah a bunch of times. Haven't you?"

"Maybe. I mean..."

"It's too bad your dad's not here; we could listen to 'em," Josh said. "Vacations make my mom and dad horny. We went to this condo in Florida last winter. They thought I was at the beach but I came in sorta quiet I guess, when they were fucking. I couldn't see 'em or anything, they were in their room, but they were fuckin' into it, loud as shit, talkin' dirty and everything."

"So you just stayed there and listened?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Because she's your mom!"

"Hey, sex makes me horny, what can I say," Josh said. "My mom's sorta hot. Not like your mom, though. Holy shit. I can't believe we're seeing her tits. This is like the best fuckin' day..."

Julie lay quietly, with eyes closed, hoping the boys couldn't see her goosebumps and aroused nipples. If they can see them, she thought, maybe they'll think it's the sea-breeze that's causing them, and not this shameful situation.

"I wonder if she lets your dad fuck her tits. If he's got a big cock like you she probably loves it."

"How the fuck do you know anything about how big my cock is?" Logan said.

"Brittany told me. We got really drunk and she told me how much Kayla loves fucking you. She said Kayla was goin' on and on about it," Josh said. Shifting his voice up an octave, imitating the voice of a girl, he said, "Oh, its so fuckin' big, and it goes so fuckin' deep. Its so fuckin' big it took, like, four times before he could get it all the way in, but now that I can take all of it, it's like, all I wanna do!" Josh giggled after doing his impression.

"Fuck you, man," Logan said. "What are you, jealous or something?"

"Fuck no, man" Josh says. "I got seven and a half fuckin' inches. Brittany fuckin' loves it. You ever measure?"

"Yeah, but I'm not tellin' you!"

"Tyler, how 'bout you?" Josh said. "What does Megan get to play with?"

"Like, six, or a little more. That's above average, right?"

"Yeah, man, that's cool. Come on Logan, you want us thinkin' Kayla's lyin' and you got a little dick, or what?"

"Seven I guess," Logan said. "Maybe a little more, when it's good."

"When it's good? You mean when Kayla's strokin' it and droolin' on it, right?"

Logan smiled shyly.

Josh said, "Brittany told me son's cocks are just like their dad's, so that means your mom likes it deep. I got a little extra for her, right here."

"What the fuck, are you fuckin' hard? For my mom?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be. Are you just figurin' this out? She's pretty close to naked man, and she's fuckin' smokin' hot, and those fuckin' dark nipples are just killin' me."

Logan, looking at the lumps in Tyler's and Josh's swimsuits, shook his head. He knew he had to end things. "So what are we gonna do," he said, looking at his mother's nearly naked body even though he knew he shouldn't. "She's not waking up."

"Let's go back down the beach a little and we can yell or something," Tyler said, "like we're just showing up."

Josh said, "Or we could just walk up to her and say, 'Hi Mrs. Burch. You're tits are crazy nice. Can I put some sun lotion on 'em for ya?' "

Logan pointed down the beach. "Go!" he said, cringing because he said it loud enough to possibly wake his mother. Josh reluctantly followed orders, after taking another lingering look at the nicest tits he'd ever seen in real life. Tyler followed, and Logan brought up the rear.

Julie cracked her eyelids open, amazed that the boys hadn't noticed her breathing heavier than a sleeping person should. She felt naked even though with a tiny bikini bottom on she technically wasn't, and she felt horny even though she knew it was wrong and dangerous to feel that way. She wanted badly to cover her nippily tits with the bikini top and scurry away indoors, but she knew she had to wait, to play the game. She didn't move as she watched the boys walk away. They stopped aways down the beach and started horsing around noisily, so she stretched her arms and quickly put the bikini top on. She fought her instinct to flee; she stayed there, reclined, while the boys approached.

"Hi Mrs. B," Josh said. "You're getting a really nice tan."

He walked right up to her and she noticed the lump in his swimsuit, bigger than normal, down the leg, but not out of control. Tyler, trying to hide behind Logan, had a lump that was even more pronounced.

"How was town?" Julie asked.

"It's okay. Small," Logan said. "It's too far, though."

"No pretty girls?" Julie asked. "I thought you boys would think it was worth the hike just for that."

riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers