The Adventures of Boipussy Pt. 02

Story Info
Pete's gonna play helldrums for Boipussy.
7.3k words
4.64
3.4k
2

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
167 Followers

They slept naked; no alarms were set for Saturday morning. They woke up whenever the hell they wanted to. Atlanta's weekend came to life and breathed beneath them. Neither had any plans for the day, other than hanging out together.

Around 7am, Ace squeezed out from under Pete's comforter to empty his bladder, trying not to wake his sexy companion. He was still sleepy, and as soon as he'd finished peeing, he returned to Pete's bed.

Pete mumbled something in his sleep, but Ace wasn't sure what it was. He fell back into a deep sleep of his own.

They both woke, hungry, around 10.30am.

Pete woke up to the feel of Ace spooning him from behind. He felt Ace's warm breath falling on his ear. He blinked, yawned and stretched, and his movements woke Ace up.

"Hey sexy," Pete whispered, grabbing Ace's arm, holding him close.

"Morning, dude," came Ace's reply. "Sleep well?"

"Mmmmm, sure did," Pete smiled.

Ace grazed his fingertips across Pete's naked chest, lightly touching his nipples. Pete moaned. Fuck, that felt good.

"I'm a little hungry," Ace declared. "Could use some breakfast. What about you?"

Pete rolled over to face Ace. He kissed him deeply. "Yeah. I'm hungry too." And he knew what he wanted to eat.

Pete began kissing Ace's neck, and Ace's skull lolled back in bliss. He reached down to touch his dick, fully expecting it to be hard. It was. He stroked it gently while he continued kissing and sucking Ace's sexy neck. Pete gazed deep into Ace's eyes, kissing his mouth again, tasting his tongue.

Pete dived under his comforter and swallowed Ace's dick. He heard Ace exhale in bliss. A lazy morning blowjob was, without doubt, the best way for any man to wake up. He stroked Ace's shaft while he licked the head with his sweet, fat tongue.

He remembered last night's bet. Last night, he wanted to make Ace cum as quickly as possible just to prove that he could, but this morning, he was looking forward to giving him a long, slow, languid suck. He scooted down towards the foot of his mattress to make himself more comfortable.

He lightly stroked Ace's inner thighs before tickling his balls. His fingertips teased Ace's butthole as he began tonguing his sensitive nutsack. Sucking one ball into his mouth, followed by the other, he tickled Ace's ass until he felt him squirm.

"You like that?" he asked.

Ace nodded. He couldn't form words.

Pete's fingers tickled the length of Ace's pulsating shaft while his other hand continued massaging his asshole. He put his middle finger into his mouth and wet it before inserting the digit into Ace's anus. He knew what he was looking for: his prostate gland. He found it and pressed gently. He heard Ace gasp.

Pete sucked Ace's cock back into his mouth, ploughing right down to the base. Ace nearly lost what was left of his mind. Almost immediately, Pete pulled his mouth back off Ace, teasing the underside of his dick with just the tip of his tongue. His finger was still massaging Ace's prostate.

Ace thrust forward, desperately trying to fuck Pete's face. "Fuck, man, you're gonna make me ..."

Pete's finger applied delicate, exquisite pressure on Ace's gland, and Ace flexed uncontrollably. He felt Ace's boipussy clench around his finger.

Ace's first rope of cum fired metres into the air before splash-landing onto his chest. Pete sucked him back into his mouth, tugging on his twitching shaft. He wanted to feel Ace pulsing onto his tongue.

Pete removed his finger from Ace's hole. He traced circles around his sensitive, spasming anus with his fingertip. He hadn't swallowed. He took one last suck of Ace's cock, making sure to get every last drop.

Ace knew what was coming. He opened his mouth to let Pete drool his thick load onto his tongue, and the two sexy long-haired metalheads swapped Ace's sperm back and forth for a few moments.

Eventually, Ace swallowed his own jizz.

"Breakfast?" asked Pete.

"I'll be ready in a second. I just need to put my shoes on," replied a clearly naked Ace.

They each brushed their teeth and began to get dressed. Ace pulled his jeans on and threw an Iron Maiden t-shirt over his shoulders. Pete wore a pair of denim shorts and a Slayer tee. "You remember last night's bet?" Pete teased. "Don't you?"

Ace pouted. "You ... what? ... are you serious about that?" he asked.

Pete grinned.

"But I thought you were just showing off at how good your BJ technique is."

Pete shook his head. "A bet's a bet, isn't it?"

Ace sighed in defeat. He found his bag. He extracted the bottle of lube he carried everywhere he went, along with the buttplug he'd prepared to wear when Boipussy played at Eternal tomorrow night. Pete watched as Ace lubed himself up before delicately inserting the plug. Ace sighed; it felt so good. He made sure it was all the way in -- the flared base rested snugly against his ass cheeks. "You enjoy the show?" he asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Sure as hell did." Pete was hard just from watching Ace plug himself, but right now, food was a higher priority than sex.

*

They caught the elevator to the ground floor, and Pete led his boyfriend to his local coffee shop.

"Feels weird," Ace reported.

"Huh?" asked Pete.

"The plug. Feels weird. In my ass."

Pete wanted to ask Ace why it felt strange wearing the plug walking down the street, but it didn't feel weird when he was onstage. There was plenty of time for that question later. As he thought about the intricacies of his boyfriend's asshole, he was surprised to feel his hand being gripped. As they walked the next few steps, they held hands for the briefest of seconds. Ace didn't care who noticed or if anyone was offended. He turned to face Pete. "You're mine," he whispered.

Ace would've loved to pull Pete into an alley and kiss him, but that might've been a step too far. He didn't know very much about Atlanta's levels of tolerance. And besides, he knew Pete worked in an office nearby. He didn't know if his boyfriend was out to his co-workers.

They arrived at the coffee shop, and a waiter led the party of two to a table. Ace sat down very carefully. The waiter handed them menus and they ordered coffees.

"Fuck, check him out," Ace gasped as his eyes followed the waiter.

"Yeah, he's sexy." Pete gawked at the waiter's tight jeans that showcased his fat ass, and his long, brown hair tied back in a tight bun. "I've got a serious thing for dudes who wear nose rings," he disclosed.

"Fuck yes," replied Ace, checking out their waiter's beautiful face and pierced nose. "Same. I've always thought that if a guy is ugly, a nose ring and a little stubble can at least make him look semi-attractive. And if he's already hot to begin with, then fuckin' hold me back."

Pete knew what he was gonna do next week. He'd often wondered what he'd look like with a nose ring, and he decided that it was time to find out.

The waiter wafted across to deliver their coffees. They couldn't stop staring at him. The waiter smiled. "Enjoy," he said, turning to walk away.

"He's getting a big tip when we're done," said Pete.

"I wanna give him a big tip of my own." Ace reached under the table and adjusted his crotch.

Just at this moment, the waiter looked back across to their table and winked.

"Fuck, dude, did you see that?" breathed Ace.

"You're such a fucking slut, Ace," Pete joked. He aspired to tame Ace's easy ways, but in his heart, he knew he might not be able to. Besides, there was no denying it, their waiter was off the chart. That nose ring was fucking killer.

They sipped their coffees while Ace mentally undressed the waiter. Despite having already lost a load today, the plug buried in his boipussy made him feel extra-horny. Eventually, the waiter came over to take their breakfast order.

"What would you two like to order?" their waiter asked. He was wearing an apron, and he held a pen and a writing pad in his hands.

Ace closed his menu and answered with a question of his own. He flicked his long, blonde hair away from his face, and looked the waiter directly in the eye. "Sorry for blurting this out, but you look familiar. Have I seen you somewhere before?" Ace fluttered his eyelids and played with his hair. "Like, I don't watch very many movies, but are you an actor, maybe?"

Pete sighed. 'OK, so this is Ace's cheesy pick-up line,' he thought to himself.

The waiter chewed on the end of his pen for a second or two as he prepared to answer. His tongue wrapped around the tip of the lid. He maintained eye-contact with Ace the whole time. "Unfortunately, I think you're mistaken."

Ace casually rebalanced his weight on the plug. "That's a shame," he smiled, stifling a moan.

The waiter glanced at Pete as he took a sip of his coffee. He assumed his two customers were together, and that they were both hungry. He turned back towards Ace. "What can I get you two for breakfast?"

Ace resisted the urge to ask for a fat sausage with a serving of thick mayonnaise. He flicked back his blonde mane. "Could I have the French toast, please?"

The waiter turned to Pete. "And what can I get for you?"

"Umm ... can I have the pancakes with icecream, please?"

"No problem," said the waiter. He collected the menus and walked back to the kitchen.

Pete began to speak. "Hey, so I need to tell you this story ..."

Ace interrupted. "Wait, fucking shut up for a second. That man is sex on legs."

"Wipe the drool off the corner of your mouth, Ace."

Ace reached for a napkin and dabbed his lips. "I want to take him out back and make him bend me over. If the French toast comes out and it's drenched in his cum instead of maple syrup, I'd still eat it."

Pete recoiled. "Ew! Gross, dude! Anyway, shut the fuck up. I need to tell you a story." He paused to take a breath. "So, you know Carlos? Frontman for my band? Anyway, one night, we were at band rehearsal, and we took a break for a few minutes. He told us about how he took Gorilla out for breakfast one morning. He ordered pancakes, smeared icecream all over his face like it was cum, jammed his foot into Gorilla's crotch under the table, and gave him a footjob. Made him lose his shit inside his pants."

"Well, there's no doubt that Carlos is a sexy motherfucker," replied Ace.

Pete nodded. They both agreed on that. "One of the best things about playing drums in Ass To Mouth is I've got an awesome view of his hot ass while he sings."

"Am I about to get a surprise footjob from you?" asked Ace.

"Isn't my mouth good enough for you?" came Pete's sultry reply.

Ace leaned back on the plug and moaned.

Their food arrived, and to Pete's relief, Ace's meal was drowned in maple syrup, and not their waiter's cum. They talked about music while they ate, and they formed plans for the rest of the day. Pete had planned to show Ace some of his city.

They stood up from their table after breakfast. Their stomachs were full, and there were no surprise footjobs.

Pete visited the bathroom while Ace paid their waiter with his card, making sure their hands touched as the transaction took place. He glanced up at the waiter as the machine beeped. "I'm leaving you a tip," he said, "but if you want to give me your tip later, I can leave you my number."

The waiter laughed, flicking his hair back. "Wow, you leave it all out on the park, don't you? I thought you might've been hitting on me before. Sorry, dude. You're cute, but I'm straight."

Ace felt his sphincter clench around his buttplug. "I was definitely hitting on you," he said, "and you don't know what you're missing."

Ace reported the unwelcome news. "Fuck," he pouted. "He's straight."

Pete wrapped a sympathetic arm around Ace's shoulder as they walked out onto the street. "Awwww, poor boislut. Looks like you're gonna have to put up with me instead."

Ace nervously hustled Pete over to a quiet corner of the street. "I need to tell you something before things go too far between us." His ass squirmed on the plug. "I have a confession to make."

Pete waited.

"I'm not quite sure how to put this, but ... when you called me a boislut just now, it's kind of true ... Pete, I need to be honest ... I need to tell you ... sometimes, I can be a total slut for cock."

Pete raised a cynical eyebrow. He remembered learning about how Carlos fucked Ace in the Eternal loading dock the night before Gorilla died. "No shit," he deadpanned.

"Maybe it's a little different when you're the frontman," Ace explained. When I'm performing on stage, I'm trying to engage the audience as directly as I can. It's my job to make sure everyone is on their feet, rockin' out and havin' a good time. I try to look at the people in the crowd as individuals, not as a collective. I try to look people in the eye while I'm singing. And I guess I've found a way to pick out the sexy dudes in the crowd, and I circle my attention back to them a few times during the set, just to make sure they know that if they want to have some fun with me after the show, I'm available."

"Yeah, I kind of get it," Pete admitted. "I'm sure Carlos does the exact same thing when A2M plays. Most nights after we play, he makes an excuse to leave the band room early, and everyone knows why -- he's already lined up a guy to fuck. But it's hard for me to make eye contact with people in the crowd when I'm way up the back of a stage behind a drum kit. But it really doesn't matter anyway."

"What do you mean?" Ace asked.

"Well, I don't think I'd have the confidence to be a front man in the first place, and even if I was, there's no way I'd be confident enough to pick out hot boys in the crowd."

"But you've got a good view of Carlos's ass, don't you?" Ace smiled out the corner of his mouth.

Pete couldn't deny it. "Some nights, I'm fucking hypnotised by it." He paused for a moment. "But like I said a second ago, I'm not confident. I don't think I've ever tried to pick up a guy in my life. I wouldn't know what to say or do. I can't imagine what it'd be like to stand in front of a band on stage, picking out dudes to fuck. I'm guessing you'd need balls of steel to do that, and I don't. I'm happy up the back of stage, in the engine room."

Ace wondered if he could give Pete some special tips on how to hit on dudes, but at the same time, he felt like he'd finally found someone special, and he needed to curb his instincts. Or, at the very least, he needed to try.

"I really like you, Pete, and I'm going to try to be faithful to you."

Pete nearly doubled over with laughter. "Yeah, OK, whatever, dude." He wiped tears of mirth out of his eyes.

Ace was offended. "Why are you laughing, Pete?"

"Because I just saw you hitting on the waiter at the café like fucking five minutes ago!"

"Sorry about that," blushed Ace.

"Besides, I was never expecting you to be 'faithful', in your quaint, old-fashioned words. Life's too short. This ain't the 1950s, we've got colour TV now. Fuck whoever you want. Just be careful, and make sure don't fucking catch anything. I don't want you to get sick, and I don't want you to get me sick either."

"That's so sweet, Pete. But I'm still gonna try really hard not to fuck around on you."

"You won't last a month," Pete challenged.

"Is this another bet?" Ace felt the plug in his ass.

Pete shrugged. "Sure. If you want."

"What do I win if I can last a month?"

Pete stroked his chin and smiled an evil grin. "I'll get back to you on that. I need to think of something sinister and evil. But when you go back to Florida after this weekend, how will I know if you aren't flashing your ass to random metalheads? I know your type, man. Long hair, tattoos and denim."

"Is your 'type' (Ace did the dramatic airquotes) any different to mine?"

Pete had no response. Of course it was.

"So you'll just have to trust me, won't you?" Ace concluded.

"There's a reason your band is called Boipussy, right?" Pete laughed. "You're such a fucking cock slut."

Ace smiled. He knew it was true, but he felt the need to deflect the challenge. "You gonna show me your shitty-ass town?"

*

Pete led Ace to the central bus interchange. "OK, here are your options. One. Zoo slash aquarium. Two. Coca-Cola museum. Three. MLK memorial site."

Ace wanted to fuck. "Four: Your place. Fuck the museums."

Pete smiled. "Excellent choice. And my place is within walking distance."

They walked back the way they came, but this time, Pete reached for Ace's hand. He gripped it tightly, and he didn't let it go.

They caught the elevator back to Pete's floor, and their tongues were fighting like demons before the door was closed. Their faces parted for a split second. "I fucking want you so bad," said Ace.

"I'm yours," Pete whispered. He threw his red Irish hair back.

Ace gazed at the beautiful constellation of freckles that adorned Pete's cheeks and nose. His hands reached up to grip Pete's jaw. Their lips met, and their tongues danced again like fire.

Ace was still wearing his buttplug, and as he felt Pete's tongue mash against his own, he felt his ass twitching around it. "I wanna fuck you," he breathed.

Pete mock-laughed and rolled his eyes back. "Again?" he smiled. He'd let Ace fuck him anytime, anywhere.

But Ace wasn't smiling or laughing. He was consumed by lust. "Yeah, Pete. I fucking want you."

"Then come to bed." Pete led Ace back to his room. They lay down under Pete's comforter and kissed for what felt like an eternity. Their dicks were beginning to leak.

Pete lay on his back. He spread his thighs and stretched his hole, lifting his hips into the air. "Is this what you're looking for?"

Ace's mouth was drawn to Pete's pussy like a moth to a flame. He couldn't get enough. He was so consumed with eating Pete's ass that for a moment he forgot all about the plug in his ass, but that was soon about to change.

Pete grabbed Ace by the hair and gently coaxed his tongue out of his pussy. He wanted something else instead. "Fuck me?" he pleaded.

Ace was already hard. He thrust into Pete's hole, and as soon as he felt Pete clenching his shaft, his own boipussy gripped the plug still buried deep inside him. He'd almost forgotten it was there, but as soon as his cock plunged deep, the feeling was absolutely indescribable. "Fuck, Pete ... the plug ... fuck ... I'm gonna ..."

They locked eyes and Pete reached up to touch Ace's nipples.

"No, don't do that ... please, fuck ... don't touch me there ..."

Pete squeezed hard.

"Fuck, dude, I can't ... no, stop ..."

On the fifth thrust, Ace flooded Pete's cunt with the thick seed of a thousand loads. The pleasure of unloading inside his boyfriend while wearing a fat plug in his own ass was completely off the chart. He stayed hard, but the pulses of his orgasm were too insistent to be denied. His ass twitched uncontrollably, clutching the plug. He couldn't thrust anymore; all he could do was stay inside his boyfriend, not moving. He felt his cock twitching, but his balls were completely dry, and it felt like there was no more semen for him to expel.

Pete felt his pussy grip Ace's shaft like it never wanted to let him go. "Did that feel good?" he cooed. He teased Ace's nipples again.

Ace was beyond words. Pete felt a drop of sweat land on his stomach.

"It's a good thing I can't have babies," Pete said.

"Why's that?"

"Because if I could, you would've just given me triplets. I've never felt anyone cum inside me so hard in my life."

Ace grinned. He leaned down to kiss his boyfriend. His erection was going nowhere. The plug in his boipussy was fucking dynamite; it wouldn't let him go soft. He began to thrust again. He felt the warmth of his load rippling against the head of his dick as he began to pick up speed.

He didn't know if he could cum again, but he felt like he could stay hard for a week. He resolved to put his erection to good use -- he was gonna see if he could fuck a load out of Pete. He rested his weight on top of Pete's torso and ploughed him fast.

flatiron2
flatiron2
167 Followers