The Adventures of Boipussy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," Ace announced. "They're still coming. We're playing. They're gonna leave early, they should be here by around 2 o'clock tomorrow."

Pete was gonna make his debut for Boipussy.

He was gonna spend an hour playing drums while watching his boyfriend's ass dance across the stage, with a fat buttplug wedged deep inside.

"We'd better get some sleep," declared Pete.

Ace pouted in disappointment, but sometimes, music comes first.

They showered separately. They dried off and crawled into bed.

Ace couldn't keep his hands off his sexy boyfriend. He began groping Pete's ass. Pete slapped him away. "If you want me to play drums tomorrow night, I need a good night's sleep," he said.

Ace was torn. He wanted Pete to feel prepared for tomorrow, but he couldn't deny how horny he felt. He threw the comforter off, spat into his palm and jerked himself off. His load was weak. It felt good, but his balls needed time to replenish.

Pete was already snoring.