The Adventures of Butt-woman

Story Info
Is this ass slut a fantasy or reality?
1.6k words
3.45
10.8k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every night she appeared, It was always the same.

Her appearances began with a dream, Billy felt a warm pleasurable sensation around his cock, only to 'wake' and find Butt-woman -- always in the same position -- reverse-cowgirl, yet leaning further forward with the perfect image of her gorgeous ass on display, swallowing his dick.

He was completely paralyzed, unable to make a sound; therefore, had zero control over his orgasm.

Due to being a horny 'virgin,' Billy never lasted more than five to ten seconds as Butt-woman slide her ass down his shaft. It only took a couple of times and she vanished like a thief in the night, just as she'd arrived.

Butt-woman took great pleasure in taking boy's virginities like Billy's. She thought it was amusing how all these wimpy, inexperienced boys thought of her as their 'girlfriend' and 'dream girl' when she was literally fucking thousands of them.

Butt-woman saw the boys as a collective, whilst on the contrary, every one of them individually worshipped her.

She loved to return to their rooms as these comic-book-type fanboys drew pictures of her from their memory banks and plastered them on their walls proudly. She peered through their windows late at night and in the early hours of the morning to watch them masturbate over her whilst using her superpowers to read their thoughts.

Butt-women could only be seen in their' dreams.'

She was, however, an inter-dimensional being and would often cast a spell over the boys to put them in a dream-like state as she had her way with them. She then made it appear as if they'd 'woken up' from the dream to disguise her 'visits' which left the boys in a state of confusion as to whether it was just a dream or the encounter had happened.

Was she some kind of phantom succubus? or even a female sex predator?

She often left the faint scent of her perfume behind. That, along with the fact their dicks were coated in cum were surely evidence of something.

It's not rape if you like it, the boys insisted.

Their mothers became impressed as they formed a habit of going to bed early.

They began to pray to Butt-woman to visit them and made a goddess out of her.

Butt-woman wasn't into the jock-styled hunks, she gained pleasure from 'nice boys', the inexperienced kind. It gave her a sense of superiority and dominance. She enjoyed not only stealing their virginity; but capturing their hearts, minds, and eventually souls.

Butt-women lived up to her namesake; she was only interested in anal sex. She found it erotic that the boys' first encounter with a woman went against all traditions, customs, and expectancies.

Her vagina was sacred. A beautiful innie; with zero labia protruding, a puffy vertical line bulging from below her giant blonde bubble-butt.

The boys rubbed their cocks raw until it hurt to masturbate.

That's when Butt-woman paid them another visit.

Only this time applying a soothing appointment to their cocks and when they woke, their wounds had healed overnight, throwing them further into confusion.

They loved how Butt-woman took the initiative and made their experiences pleasurable; any encounter with any other woman would have been terrifying since they 'didn't know where to put it.' Butt-woman was taking these matters into her own hands.

The young men were raging with hormones in which she gained a sense of empowerment from extracting. The hormones along with their seed served as a life force to Butt-woman. Her unsuspecting 'victims' fantasies and worshipping allowed her to manifest more promptly; therefore, the boys and Butt-woman couldn't co-exist without each other.

One of her favorite past-times was to instill dreams into the boys' consciousness from afar. One of which, she chose a vision of her sitting in a car at night -- the city lights in the distance and her hand stroking a black gear stick like a cock shaft before she began to ride the stick with her beautiful ass whilst licking her sexy full lips which were displayed prominently through her cat-like latex mask.

She was never seen without the cat mask, and her trademark provocative blue, yellow, and grey swimsuit-styled costume.

Behind the mask, she had the prettiest of eyes; large, oval-shaped blue, which often appeared purple.

The boys started to notice their cum rags from beside their beds going missing and were being replaced with new black washcloths with the initials 'B.W' in red lettering, neatly folded by their bedside tables.

Initially, the boys were shocked their dirtiest and darkest secrets had been uncovered; however, they now began to find it a turn on that Butt-woman was showing such an interest in their masturbation habits, more than just interest, she was taking complete ownership -- her initials marked on the washcloths were symbolizing this, their cum belonged to her.

It was similar to when the young men once left baby teeth behind for the tooth-fairy; instead, now, they left cum stained washcloths behind for Butt-woman.

The boys couldn't say anything about the 'encounters' over the fear of persecution and having people think they were mad.

They were unsure as to whether they had a stalker. When they applied cameras to their rooms the washcloths didn't get changed and Butt-woman never appeared.

One morning after an exquisite dream, Billy went into his en-suite bathroom and in red lipstick, a message was written on the mirror:

"Stroke your cock for me." Next to an imprint of Butt-woman's lips.

On another occasion a message read:

"Pull hard for me."

Initially, he was quite taken back -- even frightened! However, these feelings soon subsided and were replaced with erotic thoughts. He didn't care if he had a stalker! He was enjoying every moment -- as were all of her boys!

Butt woman's idea of fun was leaving behind sexy surprises. The boys were in a perpetual state of excitement. They couldn't go to more than 2 classes without having to take a bathroom break and masturbate. Every day, they practically ran home and told their parents they were doing homework and went straight into their rooms, hoping to uncover another surprise left behind by Butt-woman.

When they didn't, they continued to masturbate over old messages she'd written in lipstick on their bathroom mirrors.

Occasionally, they'd notice their showers had been used and since the glass had fogged up. Butt-woman would leave her bubble-butt ass cheeks imprinted on the glass, to which they'd stand before with their 'BW' cloths in hand and masturbate over the sight of her ass imprint, often shooting over the rags and splashing against her imprint on the walls.

Another favorite activity of Butt-woman's was face-sitting.

Like clockwork, she'd weave her magic and the boys entered a dream-like state with their eyes open and unable to move, as soon as they 'came to', they were staring directly into her gorgeous big ass. She liked toying with the idea that the boys were in complete darkness and entering heaven, only instead of seeing God, the first thing they'd see was Butt-woman's ass! Which had become God to the boys.

As they waited in darkness, they began to sense the familiar salty, sweaty, fleshy smell and a warm sensation flooding through their cocks.

Then they'd 'wake' with their noses only centimeters away from Butt-woman's asshole as she gently started fucking their noses with her ass whilst massaging their erect cocks.

The boys were helpless and might as well of been in bondage as they were unable to move their arms and legs or shut their eyes.

As she was fucking their noses with her pretty asshole, the boys savored the salty, fleshy, sweaty smell. The only other part of their bodies they could move was their tongues as they helplessly stuck them out and lapped up Butt-woman's pussy, which ever so slightly, began to part, revealing her glistening light-pink inner labia.

She loved the fact the boys were so incredibly horny and inexperienced, they'd never seen a real woman's ass before until her, they were so horny they'd try to fuck their sister's barbie dolls and masturbate over models in wall-mart magazines, now they were getting a taste of the real deal and punching far beyond there weight.

The girls at school became insignificant to them and the former 'geeky' guys bestowed a new sense of masculinity and confidence.

They were, after all, having anal sex with gorgeous super-women on a regular basis and began to develop a carefree attitude towards school and life in general.

There were times when the young men were rummaging through their draws for socks when they'd uncover one of Butt woman's black thongs, reeking of her sent. They went to bed with her thongs beside them like teddy bears and smelled them whilst often wrapping the material around their shafts and masturbating.

All while butt-woman, unknowingly to them, would be peering through their windows watching and reading their thoughts. She loved how kinky they were and couldn't believe the fantasies these young men conjured up.

She considered the boys' sacrifices. On their birthdays, they received fleshlights with Butt-women's all too familiar asshole immortalized into them.

There was, however; one condition, If the boys were to engage in romances with other women, then all relations would be discontinued.

Year after year went by when these young men eventually grew up and were now in their mid-40s. To others, they appeared to be single lonely guys, and they were of course, in the domain of the world.

However, they chose to live celibate and away from the world, so they could proudly wear their Butt-woman Pyjamas that matched their Butt woman bedspreads whilst every night playing with their Butt-woman figurines, AKA --fleshlights.