Taekwondo Girl

Story Info
Man and woman struggle for sexual dominance.
1.9k words
4.51
18k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since my Summer's night wrestling match with Isaac I became obsessed with erotic wrestling. Man or woman it didn't matter. I enjoyed the challenge and eroticism of two people struggling to dominate the each other...to see who would be victorious and subjugate the other to their desires. Of course, finding people who shared my fetish was not always easy.

I met Shanah in an online chatroom while I was in Jr. College. She was a beautiful 19 year old Filipina with long silky black hair that went to her waist. She was shorter than me at 5'2" and was had a tiny size zero waist, but she was athletic and what caught me eye even more as we chatted was that she was into Taekwondo. As we dated and things became physical, I was mesmerized the first time I saw her naked and saw her firm muscular thighs and rock-hard ass, no doubt from the hours of forms she practiced at the dojo. I didn't want to scare her off but I was dying to see if I could get her to wrestle me.

For weeks I would drop little hints and little challenges that didn't seem to scare her off. I was hoping she'd finally say put up or shut up and tackle me, but she was keeping her thoughts to herself on the matter. Finally one evening we were watching a movie and making out when she offered to give me a massage. Of course, without hesitating I said yes and led her to the bedroom. She asked if I had some oil which I retrieved from the bathroom and when I came back to the room, she was stripped naked putting her hair up in a ponytail and she began undressing me.

Once we were both naked she had me lay down facedown on the bed and next thing I felt was oil dribbling along my back as she straddled my ass. Her hands worked their magic kneading my muscles and spreading oil all over my back and down to the base of my back. Occasionally as she was stroke forward towards my neck I would feel her lean forward as her hard nipples would brush along my back and she'd nibble my ear breathing heavily. She would slide her body higher on my back and I would feel her clit against my skin and she would gyrate and press herself against me as she slid letting out sighs and gasps as she went. I could tell she was getting excited and my cock was stiffening the whole time.

She told me to roll over and as I did she raised herself up and I was treated to the site of her one knee with the other draped over top of me glistening in oil. My cock flapped with a thud against my stomach and she licked her lips as she locked her eyes on it while grabbing the bottle of oil. She poured the oil over my chest and cock before spilling more across her chest which dripped down coating her stomach and glistening clit. She began massaging my chest and slide her pussy forward. I could feel her clit pressed firmly against the head of my cock as her massaging hands made their way to my shoulders and down my arms. She leaned forward bringing my arms above my head, her hard nipples pressing into my chest. Shanah looked into my eyes and I could feel her body trembling as she was putting tighter pressure with her clit against my cock. She then said, "Fight me."

My cock lurched against Shanah's clit as she tightened her grip around my wrists and thrust her clit against my cock and once again said, "Come on tough guy...fight me." Without a second though I pushed upwards with my arms almost lifting her completely off of me but as she was raising upwards I felt her legs shoot out and entwine with mine trapping me in a grapevine hold which she tightened with her muscular thighs pinning my cock with her oil slicked clit. With each tense of her muscles I could feel the blood pulsing both in my cock and her clit as they were locked together as we writhed hand in hand above trying to bend the other to our wills.

With all the slick oil, Shanah's hand broke free and she was able to grip the head and apply more downward force as she spread my legs even wider with her muscular legs. I clumsily grasped at her waist trying to get some leverage on her body but my hands kept slipping off. I started feeling the burn in my inner thighs as it felt like my legs were being split off my torso along with the tingling lust at having Shanah's clit rubbing against the head of my cock. In desperation, I grabbed at her slick ass which was clenched as she poured on the power. Her rock hard glutes drove me wild, but with all the oil I still couldn't get a firm hold on her. Desperate to distract her, I slide my hand down the crack of her ass and found her defenseless asshole. Slick with oil it easily caved to my assault with my middle finger plunging deep to my second knuckle. I saw a look of surprise, and deep pleasure as she momentarily released her tight hold on me and let out a guttural moan...trembling.

I slowly started plunging my finger in and out of her oil slicked tight asshole, drifting off in my mind to an image of me plowing her ass with my oil covered cock. It was time I should have spent freeing myself instead of fantasizing. Before I knew what was going on, Shanah had dismounted me, and slithered one her legs under my lower back. She draped the other leg across my stomach and locked her ankles. Trapped between her python-like legs I fumbled at her legs unable to grip them. She giggled and squeezed her thighs together tighter and tighter crushing the air out of me. My legs flailed trying to find any bit of leverage to free myself as cock smacked and poked her thigh. I could feel her oily clit sliding across my side, her breathing ragged, as she grunted and groaned, squeezing any little bit of air I had left out of me. Finally, I repeatedly tapped her leg and surrendered.

Shanah released me and slid her leg out from under me getting up on her knees, raising her arms up in the air flexing her biceps, triumphantly squealing, "I win!". I laid on my back catching my breath taking in some precious oxygen...which would be short lived. As my vision was clearing from what I had just endured I suddenly saw Shanah throwing her muscular thigh over my shoulder, straddling my face, her beautiful pony tail draped over her shoulder covering one of her breasts, staring down at me with a look of animalistic lust in her eyes. As she lowered her dripping pussy onto my face she had but one edict as I lay beaten beneath her, "Lick it Bitch!"

I felt Shanah's hot lips part and her hard little clit invading my mouth. Her sweet aroma drowning my senses as my tongue danced around, darted, and wrestled her clit in their own battle for submission and dominance. I could feel her juices dripping down my face and chin, and start pooling on my chest as I looked up and witnessed Shanah in her dominant glory gripping the headboard as her hips gyrated side to side, front and back, grinding on my tongue. Her breathing ragged, and urgent quickened with guttural moans as my tongue continued its work. My cock stood erect aching for release, aching to be buried inside her. Finally, Shanah's breathing paused, her head flew back, and her pussy pressed hard against me as if trying to take me inside her as she screamed, "I'm fucking cuuuummming!!!"

Wave after wave of her sweet juices flooded my mouth. I was desperate to lap up and devour every sweet drop that I could as Shanah sat in victory with her clit still pressed into my mouth, quivering, wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washing over her body. Finally after several minutes she released the head board and collapsed forward into the pillow breathing heavily. Occasionally spasming in a post orgasmic rush. I slowly slid out from under her and sat upright catching my first breath since my defeat. Looking back I saw Shanah still on her knees, face in the pillow and ass propped up as she was still taking ragged breathes from her epic climax.

My cock was hard as a rock and naggingly reminding me that it wanted release. Shanah's muscular ass was poised and inviting me. I needed to be inside her and release this monstrous load that had been building inside me from the start. I positioned myself behind Shanah using each of my knees to knock her legs wider as I positioned myself behind her. Her oil slick anus was about to feel the full length of my aching cock which she unwittingly assured was well lubed from our prior wrestling match. I positioned the head of my cock hovering right outside her entrance as she was still unaware in her trance-like bliss, grabbed her on both sides of her waist and pulled her back. Between the oil and my earlier fingering my cock slid in with little resistance like a hot knife through butter as Shanah's head lifted off the pillow in surprise releasing what started as a high pitched expression of surprise and became a guttural sound of pleasure as my cock bottomed out deep inside her ass.

Shanah reached up with one hand to steady herself on the headboard as I began withdrawing and thrusting deep inside her asshole as her muscular glutes contracted gripping me. I released her waist with one and grabbed her long ponytail twisting it in my fist as I continued to pummel her ass quickening my strokes. I pulled her hair tighter bringing her head back towards me and whispered, "Who's the bitch now?" Through moans and grunts she managed a, "Fuck you." as I was thrusting deeper and deeper. Her insides giving way even further as my cock swelled and probed deeper, I knew I was about to cum.

I took my hand from her waist and began feverishly rubbing her clit and pinching it between thumb and forefinger and said louder, "Who's the bitch now!?" The tingling in my cock was unbearable as I thrust deeper and deeper into her ass Shanah finally began trembling uncontrollably screaming, "I'm your bitch!!! Cum in my ass!!! I'm cummming!!! That was all I could take, I shot load after load into Shanah's ass for what seemed like minutes as we both were moaning and convulsing before finally collapsing on each other. I stayed inside her for minutes until my cock finally slowly was pushed out of her ass and my cum dripped from her ass down the inside of her thigh.

We laid together exhausted finally drifting off to sleep covered in each other's scent and juices. Who was the winner? It seems we were both the dominant and submissive in this match. A rematch will determine the true victor one day.