01. The Adventures of Chance Fletcher

Story Info
Follow one mans pursuit of true love or at least true lust.
1.6k words
4.66
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH01 - The Adventures of Chance Fletcher -Apps Aren't All Bad

Chance Fletcher enjoyed a lot of things in life, but a willing, eager Bottom was one of his favorite things in the whole wide world. Chance was killing time on one of the apps, just hoping to find a match. He was picky, there had to be chemistry, passion, some kind of connection otherwise why bother? He may as well stay home and jerk off - which was always an option. Over the years, he mused, he'd probably given a thousand hand jobs, mostly to his own 7.5, girthy, uncut cock.

With Chance's looks and build, he could afford to be picky. Not one to ever struggle attracting attention from either sex, he enjoyed getting to know people, and loved the hunt for that "click" that he was looking for - at least for a night. His 6'2", muscular frame seemed to be just the right proportions for pretty much anyone, so with nature's gifts being overly generous with him, Chance seldom hooked up on the same night he met someone.

For the last couple of nights, Chance had been chatting with a new guy, his name was Mason, he was a bit younger, into the daddy vibe and Chance had no problem providing that. Not overly dominant, but comfortable taking charge, he found he was pretty good at giving his "sons" what they were looking for. As Chance was 41 and Mason was 35, he knew he could play the role well. Mason was exactly what Chance liked physically, a little shorter than himself, slim but still lightly muscled with a high, round ass and beautiful dick..

While never one to run headlong into a new adventure, the hunt was part foreplay for Chance, he was pretty sure he'd found a winner in Mason. Their conversation flowed, Mason had shown himself to be intelligent, funny and very, very horny and wanting to please. Mason made the invitation and after a moment's pause, Chance said yes.

"Come over, we'll watch a movie" is what Mason had actually said, but Netflix and Chill wasn't just a phrase for nothing, and they both knew it.

Chance showed up at Mason's place. Chance saw that it was clean, nicely decorated and in one of the better buildings in the city. After exchanging hugs - at which timeChance smelled Mason's rich cologne with approval and felt Mason's erection through his pants. The two men talked about their day, how good it was to see each other in person and how much they were happy to finally meet.

They headed over and sat on the couch. As they had already had the "what are you into" conversation and the "what's your disease" status both knew they were good to go and what was most likely to happen. It didn't diminish from the moment in the least, in fact it made both of them more relaxed, especially as they'd had a few days to get to know each other.

Mason put on a movie, honestly, it really didn't matter what, no one was actually going to watch it. After a few moments, Chance began rubbing Mason's shoulder and Mason leaned in to Chance, turning so that he could look up at the older man. "You really are very handsome." stated Mason, and in response, Chance leaned down and kissed Mason lightly on the mouth. Mason kissed him back and then Chance put his hand around the back of Mason's neck and pulled him in closer. Breaking apart, Mason put his head in Chance's lap. Chance rubbed Mason's head, running his hands through his hair. Almost absentmindedly, but not quite. Mason keeps moving his head around, trying to get comfortable - supposedly - and Chance feels himself start getting hard.

Mason starts fumbling with Chance's zipper, hungry, eager to please. He slips Chance's hard cock out of his pants and begins teasing with his mouth and tongue. Small licks, to the swelling head, a run up and down the shaft and then he starts to suck on the big, meaty swollen cock and both men feel the energy moving between them.

Working his mouth and now up on all fours; Mason takes Chance's rigid dick in deeply while using his tongue and throat in the way he knows Chance will like. Chance's hand goes to Mason's cock under his shorts and Chance slowly draws him to an almost painful hardness. Mason is so turned on by his focus, passion and by the sheer beauty of Chance and his hard member, that he moans softly and begins to lightly thrust against Chance's grip, while adjusting his stance and opening himself up for more exploration.

Chance's hand moves to Mason's tight, beautiful, fully rounded ass, he is so ready for daddy's hands to go wherever they want. Chance cups him lightly, and then increasing his grip, Mason moans deeper and angles himself to show Chance what he wants. Chance moves over and with Mason now on top of him, sucking his cock and working it over, Chance takes the classic 69 position and gets under Mason so that he can take full advantage of the beautiful ass above him and his very long tongue to push Mason even further to the edge.

Chance spreads Mason's cheeks and begins tracing the edge of his tight hole with his strong, precise tongue and Mason moans even louder. "Oh fuck daddy, please lick my hole"

Chance teases him with the outline, making him squirm and writhe, desperate for more. Just at the point where Mason feels like he may start crying in horny frustration, Chance starts to tongue him even deeper, pushing into that tight bud, sloppily licking the area and alternating by pressing his tongue deeply into the center of his being.

Chance and Mason keep at this for some time, both of them getting more and more engorged, their balls getting heavy with cum, churning, excited, anxious for release.

They feel the energy shift from pleasure and anticipation, to need and drive, almost losing their own ability to reason, all they know is animalistic lust.

Mason turns around, his ass soaked in Chance's thick saliva, and facing him, staring into his eyes, he straddles Chance. Unable to waste any time, hungry for satisfaction, he quickly impales himself on that big, girthy cock, so ready for use, so ready to fulfill its blinding natural purpose. Mason's tight, gorgeous ass, naturally open, wanting, needing to be filled by Chance's hardness. He needs it all, the length, the girth, the extra thrill he gets feeling his balls hit Chance's as he moves. The piston-like thrusting, the final, sweet explosion that knows he will feel deep within himself.

The two men frantically begin to move together, both of them on fire for each other, on fire for the feeling, blindly needing to obey the urges their bodies now demand to have fulfilled. Chance bucks up into Mason as he slams down on Chance in perfect unison.

"Daddy please, fuck my hole" Mason almost howls as he and Chance connect as only two men can. "Yes, that's it, be a good boy for me" Chance growls back.

Then, in unspoken unison the couple change positions, now they are on the floor, Mason on all fours, Chance behind him, still connected, still joined like dogs. Chance pounding into Mason, both sweaty, frenzied, loving every second of their physical connection as they pound out the pent up frustration that has been sparked by our mouths at the beginning. The frenzy seems to go on forever, Chance repeatedly hitting Mason's prostate and the pleasure shooting out through Mason's arms and legs every time Chance connects with that buried treasure. Mason can't get enough. Repeatedly Mason keeps saying "Oh fuck me, fuck me, don't stop, oh daddy don't stop"

Chance feels his full balls tighten, Chance grips Mason tightly around the hips and begins thrusting as deeply as Chance has ever been inside a man before, so open, so connected are the two. Mason, sensing the change, bears down and shifts his angle so slightly that Chance's thrust quickly makes him lose control.

Mason lets out a whimper and Chance knew that he was going to cum. Mason, without even touching his cock begins to spray thick, creamy ropes of cum up on his own chest, all over Chance's stomach and chest and anywhere else close enough to get soaked in one of the most shattering orgasms he's ever experienced.

At that point, as Mason's ass involuntarily clamps down on Chance's thrusting organ, Chance knows he can finally release the pent up flood and with a low growl, he grips Mason's hips even tighter and begins shooting his seed deeply into Mason's tight hole. So deeply, so purely, shot, after shot pumps into the willing, cum-hungry man. Mason can feel Chance's explosions inside of him and he wants nothing more than all of it, he wants to be fully bred. Mason collapses on Chance's chest, now squeezing his hole to milk the last drops out of Chance, to take as much as he can of the other man's essence deep inside of him.

Finally the spasms begin to release both men, they roll onto their side, Chance still inside Mason, and Mason not wanting to let him go. They begin kissing, slowly at first, tongues darting in and out, enjoying the experience, enjoying the intimacy that they have created.

"Is it just me or was that...." Mason haltingly starts to say but Chance interrupts him "No, not just you, that was incredible." They continue kissing, finding that far from being exhausted, they seem to be getting hungrier, the energy they exchange returning, and then Mason feels Chance begin to harden inside of him and squeezes his hole so Chance knows he's more than welcome to stay.

Please don't forget to rate me Five stars. Also,please "favorite" this story and also follow me as an author if I have gotten you even a little bit excited. ;)

I love getting messages and feedback!

Thank you for your support!