Ricky's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Our young gay Ricky has an interracial experience.
2.4k words
4.66
13.2k
26

Part 1 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
306 Followers

(This is the first chapter of what I believe will be a fairly long series. I hope you like it, comments are always welcome)

Katu is lying on the bed, a fine sheen of perspiration covering his body.

He is looking up at me, smiling.

My milky white skin contrasts against the deep black of Katu as I straddle him.

Leaning forward, my hands on his chest for balance as I ride up and down on his eleven-inch cock, his hands on my hips guiding me.

I moan with each thrust, feeling him sliding deep into me as my hard cock flops up and down with my movements.

I cry out as my orgasm hits, shooting my milky white cum onto his glistening black belly.

With a loud grunt, he slams me down onto his cock and I feel him pulsate inside me as he fills me with his warm seed.

Breathless, I collapse down into his arms, he holds me to him, our sweating bodies pressed together, his spent cock still buried in my ass.

I lift my head and look into his eyes, he pulls my mouth down to his and we kiss, passionately and deeply.

Laying my head on his shoulder, feeling his hands running up and down my back, I whisper into his ear, "That was fantastic."

Kissing me on the neck, he says to me, "I love fucking you my little slut."

So how did I get here, an American college freshman, not yet 19 years old, lying on top of this large middle-aged black man in a bedroom in Nairobi, Kenya?

Pretty easy actually, let me explain.

My name is Richard Long but everyone calls me Ricky.

I will be 19 in another week and I just completed my first semester at my college in Florida.

I am a bit on the small side, barely 5'7", and just under 120 pounds.

I have longish curly black hair and hazel eyes.

The only hair on my body except for what is on my head is a light covering of fuzz on my legs and arms.

My crotch only has a small smattering of short hair around my cut cock, which reaches a maximum of 5 inches when fully erect.

I do have a nice round, firm ass -- probably from my running while playing striker on the school soccer team.

My parents have their own engineering firm, working as consultants on some large projects.

They are currently in Kenya, for at least one year, supervising the construction of a new Hydroelectric dam.

I stayed behind in Florida to go to school and now between terms, they have had me join them in Africa for my birthday.

When I flew into Nairobi airport three days ago, I expected my parents to meet me.

Instead, there was this large, at least 6'4", black man holding up a sign with my name on it.

As I walked to him, I had a chance to check him out.

Since I am a young gay man, this is something I find myself doing a lot -- checking out men around me.

Aside from being tall, he looked in good shape, muscular without being bulky, large arms, strong-looking legs, big chest, and my eyes spent a moment enjoying the large bulge in his slacks.

Approaching him, I smiled and said "I am Ricky Long." and held out my hand.

Shaking my hand, my soft little hand lost in his big meaty paw, he smiled at me, gave me a look up and down, and said, "I am Katu Nombi.

Your parents could not come so they sent me to meet you and take care of you.

I will drive you to their place now."

Katu explained he worked for my parents, helping around their house, running errands, and most anything that needed to be done.

We picked up my bag and found his car, a small European model.

We chatted on the 20-minute drive, me asking questions about what to do and see. We hit it off, feeling comfortable with each other.

I said to him, "Any fun places to go to meet people, maybe some dancing?".

He looked at me and said, "You have a girlfriend back home?

You don't want to make her jealous."

I laughed and said, "No.

No girlfriend, no girls with all the studying I have to do."

I looked at him and winked and he just gave me a big smile.

Arriving at my parent's house, Katu explained they probably wouldn't be back home until later this evening as he carried my bag in for me.

Going into my bedroom, I noticed it had its own bathroom, complete with a shower.

Katu and I continued our conversation as I pulled some things out of my suitcase, trying to put items away.

I did take a large tube of lube I had brought along and put it into the drawer on the nightstand.

I think he might have caught a glimpse of it.

"How about I take you to get something to eat", he asked, "You are probably hungry."

"Yes, I am starving," I said, looking at him, "But I need to shower and change first if you don't mind."

Giving me a big smile, he sat on the edge of the bed and said, "No problem little one, we have plenty of time."

It appeared he had no intention of leaving and giving me any privacy, so I just walked over toward the bathroom and pulled my shirt off, tossing it aside.

I looked back over my shoulder at him and he was just sitting, watching me.

I felt a stirring in my jeans. Apparently, I was hornier than I realized, it had been almost two days since I have had any sex.

And since I am completely gay and Katu was pretty good-looking, it seemed to be playing on my hormones.

I unfastened my jeans and pushed them down, bending over to pull them off my feet.

My skimpy light blue underwear did not do much to cover my ass, giving him a nice view.

I stood, and looking back over my shoulder, pushed my underwear down, letting them fall, and stepped out of them, now standing completely nude in front of him.

I heard him hum as he watched me walk to the bathroom.

The shower was large and had no curtain over it, just a floor recessed down one step.

I turned on the water and after it warmed, I stepped in and enjoyed the feeling of the warm water on my body.

I took the soap and started washing, turning, and seeing Katu standing in the doorway, watching.

He smiled at me and I returned a smile at him as I ran my soapy hands over my body, slightly swaying, giving him a nice show.

By now, my cock was fully hard at 5 inches.

Biting my lower lip, I held out the soap.

"Would you mind washing my back for me?" I asked him as I turned around.

He walked over and took the soap from me and after soaping up his hands, started at my shoulders, his large strong hands massaging me as he worked down my back.

I moaned slightly and pushed back against his hands, enjoying the feeling as he worked up and down my back.

Then he slid his soapy hands down to my ass, each hand running over a round cheek, squeezing and kneading as he washed.

I moaned again, spreading my legs.

That was all the encouragement he needed, he ran the fingers of one hand up and down the crack of my ass, pausing to rub my tight pucker.

I squealed and pushed back against his fingers, inviting him to explore more, which he did.

He slid a finger into my tight hole, massaging around the opening, probing into me a couple of inches.

"Oh my," I breathed out, "That feels wonderful."

And I pushed more back to him.

After a few minutes, he pulled his hands off of me to my disappointment and grabbed me, and turned me around.

"Rinse and I will dry you," he said, looking deep into my eyes.

I stepped under the water, rinsing as he grabbed a towel.

Stepping to him, I let him lead.

He wiped my arms then my chest, taking time to pinch each of my erect nipples.

Squatting in front of me, he wiped down my legs, ignoring completely my crotch and hard cock.

When he was done drying each leg, he rose and reached down and wiped the towel across my cock, then let it fall to the floor.

He wrapped his large hand around my cock and squeezed as he looked into my eyes.

My eyes were filled with lust, what he was looking for.

Without warning, he scooped me up into his arms, my legs draped over one arm, and turned to walk toward the bedroom.

I had my arms around his neck, holding on.

At the bed, he paused, and after giving me a look, leaned down and put his lips on mine.

I melted into his kiss, pressing against him the best I could.

His mouth forced mine open and his tongue invaded me, seeking my tongue which slid out to battle his.

After a long and very passionate kiss, he lowered me to the bed and pulled his shirt off.

He had a large well-muscled chest and I watched as he undid his slacks, pushing them and his underwear down.

I gasped as I looked at his rock-hard cock, a good eleven inches with a large head and huge balls under.

Stroking his cock he walked to the edge of the bed and I leaned over and licked the tip, tasting his salty precum.

Looking up at him, I took the head into my mouth, running my tongue around it.

He placed his hand on my head and got me to take more of his cock, feeling it pressing into my throat.

Then he pulled my head off of his cock and pushed me over onto the bed.

As he climbed onto the bed, he flipped me over onto my stomach and grabbed me by the hips, lifting my ass into the air.

I was now face down on the bed, ass sticking up.

He ran his hands over my ass cheeks, squeezing them, and then pulled them apart.

I felt his large warm tongue run up and down my crack a few times, then push into my hole.

I cried out as he buried his face against my ass, working his tongue in and out of my hole.

When he pulled back, I reached over to the bedside table and took my tube of lube out of the drawer, and handed it to him.

I put my face back down onto the bed and left my ass sticking up, ready for him to use.

I felt the cool lube on my crack and he worked it into my hole.

Shortly I felt the head of his cock pressing against me and I made myself relax and kept steady breathing.

I gasped as he pushed the head of his monster cock into me, holding my hips with his hands.

Slowly he kept pushing, shoving more of his fat cock into me.

I was moaning and squirming, feeling him stretching me open.

Finally, with a short little shove, he gave me the last of it, holding himself completely in me, all eleven fat inches.

He stayed like that for a short time, leaning over and kissing my shoulder and neck.

Then he slowly pulled about half his cock back out of me and shoved all the way back in.

I cried out and he did it again.

Finally, he settled into a regular rhythm, long slow strokes, pulling back until most of his cock was out of me then shoving all the way back into me.

I was beside myself, loving the feeling, crying out, moaning, and begging him for more.

After a while, he held onto my hips tight and picked up the pace, slamming into me hard and fast.

I screamed, grabbing the sheets in my hands, my feet curling up, and then I had a huge orgasm.

Crying out as I shot load after load of cum.

Finally, Katu shoved into me, shot a large load of cum, pulled completely out of me, rammed back into me, and shot another load.

He did this, pulling all the way out and ramming all the way back in, five times, each time shooting cum deep in me.

Gasping he collapsed onto me, and unable to hold up both up, I fell down onto my belly on the bed, Katu with me, his spent cock still buried in me.

He kissed my neck and shoulders over and over.

I turned my head to him and he kissed me passionately on my lips, our tongues dancing together.

Finally, he pulled his spent cock out of me and rolled over onto his back.

I snuggled up to him, one arm over his chest and one leg draped over his thighs.

"Wow," Katu said, holding me to him, "That was amazing.

You are so hot.

I really need to see you again, please."

I raised my head up, looking down at him and giving him a big smile.

"Baby, you can see me any time you want while I am here," I lightly kissed his cheeks, eyes, and lips, "That was wonderful for me too."

He pulled me to him and kissed me long, passionately.

Then he sat up and said, "I should probably let you get dressed before your folks come home."

I lay there watching as he stood, his huge spent cock swaying in front of him as he gathered his clothes.

I licked my lips, wanting to taste him again soon.

After he was dressed I walked him to the door, me still naked.

He saw my phone lying there, picked it up, and typed on it.

Soon his phone rang and he smiled at me.

"The easiest way for me to get your number," he said, "I will call you."

I kissed him at the door, feeling him squeezing my ass cheeks.

Then he walked out and I closed the door, leaning back against it, smiling, very contented.

I went back to my room, cleaned up, and got dressed, and shortly my parents finally showed up.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
306 Followers