The Adventures of Creamycunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickidawn
vickidawn
120 Followers

"YES MOMMY! I'LL BE YOUR HUSBAND'S WILLING, BEGGING, HUNGRY CUMSWALLOWING WHORE! YES!"

"Then consider yourself hired, Sexy Ms. Cumen! Now squirt for Mommy!"

On cue I exploded. "AAAAHHHHHHH!" I cried out my cunt pulsed and squirted and Mommy kept me from falling to the floor. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was becoming a sex slave and I WANTED IT SO VERY BADLY.

"So you're a squirter!" She pulled her fingers from my pouring pussy and held them to my lips. "Clean my hands, little slut." I took her hands in mine and eagerly licked and sucked, loving the taste of my own cumjuice on this gorgeous married woman's long, talented fingers. "A proper fucktoy ALWAYS licks up the mess she makes," Mommy told me firmly.

I stood, half naked and trembling from the most exciting orgasm I had ever experienced. "Yes, Mommy. Fuck me like this every day, oh god please..."

"Shh, my sweet new personal whore. I will, I promise. Now stand still. We're not done yet." She called me a whore. Her PERSONAL whore. The degrading words were like music and just made my cunt gush even more. I wanted to be her slut more than anything in the world!

Mommy pulled my top off over my head and put the red heart-shaped sunglasses back on my face. She then dropped to her knees to tug the daisy dukes down around my calves. I stood in front of her in my tennis shoes and sunglasses, tits and dripping pussy exposed. Moving back, she took more photos of the newly-tamed fuckslave in front of her. She put me into a great many different positions for more photos like I was some porn star. She would get perspectives looking down between my tits, up between my legs, with me laid back and spread open and on and on.

She took red lipstick and wrote on my chest "tits big, firm and warm" and on my tummy "cunt delicious and VERY CREAMY". Finally with one had she moved the camera up close to my tanned bald cunt as she ran her other hand over it -and in it - possessively. FLASH. FLASH.

"These are going directly to your new Daddy for him to study in great detail."

Then, finally, it was her face and not the phone at my cunt and I could feel her hot breath on my engorged pussy lips. Without a word she moved forward and locked her lips to my clit. She took the liquid continuously dripping from between my legs and spread it over her lovely face, and a puddle had accumulated on the floor and my tennis shoes were wet. I had gotten really excited from being explored by Mommy's camera and fingers and face.

"Oh, Lisette you are the perfect creamy cunt," she growled.

I'd only had one lesbian experience until now, but today Mommy fucked me literally for hours. She frenched my clit so perfectly and liked to hum quietly as it squished obscenely against her lapping tongue. She owned my body now. I would do anything for her. Anything. I was now her employee and her whore and my job was to be the best whore I could be and I was determined to learn and do my job well. I needed many new skills and constant practice and Mommy wasted no time in teaching her new whore how to suck pussy. I love Mommy's body. I love having my face and hair covered in her juices. I love her.

She seemed to be spellbound and couldn't keep her face from between my thighs.

How easy I fell under her spell. As my juices poured over her lips yet again, I bucked and shuddered and cried to her that I couldn't wait for her to gift Daddy with his new whore.


vickidawn
vickidawn
120 Followers
12