The Adventures of Creamycunt Pt. 03

Story Info
Daddy removes Creamycunt's clothing at a business meeting.
3.1k words
4.6
11k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickidawn
vickidawn
120 Followers

I was soaking in the hot tub when Mommy came to me with a business idea, wanting to know my opinion. She laid it out while casually playing with my tits. The proposition was shocking at first, but in the end I couldn't resist the idea. My marketing training and the success we had experienced with my online account would help pave the way. Together we pitched it to Daddy who grinned broadly at the concept and he soon began devising a business plan and engaged a product design team. I would be chief model, marketing director, and the public face of what could be a new subsidiary of Davis Enterprises. I was flattered, excited, and eager.

The new venture would be in the high-end, hyper-realistic sex doll industry. The only catch was that a majority of the board of directors would have to agree, and for that we would have to make a convincing sales pitch at a future board meeting. We spent months working out the details. I built the marketing plan and spent a lot of time modeling for the design team who came aced the product's look, feel, and technical capabilities. Of course Mommy and Daddy each fucked their Creamycunt regularly during work breaks - especially after my modeling sessions - and we agreed that my full-time responsibilities as personal whore came first. Most of the follow-on marketing work would be handled by others. I would still retain the title, salary, and stock options.

We developed the pitch and rehearsed and refined it many, many times until it was perfected to Mommy and Daddy's satisfaction. Over-rehearsed, in fact. Nothing would be left to chance. The preparation came at the cost of some of my wardrobe, however, for reasons that will become clear.

Finally the big day arrived. According to the plan, Daddy would greet the board members at the meeting, and then introduce me. Everything depended on my doing 90 percent of the actual sales pitch, so a lot was riding on my performance.

First, dress for success.

I dressed conservatively for the occasion. There would be no forgotten wardrobe this time. Mommy helped (after drinking at my pussy and tugging my nipple rings while Daddy kissed me and squeezed my ass). She put on my makeup and put my hair into a very professional-looking updo. Instead of my usual collar and leash, a pearl necklace went around my neck with matching earrings. I stepped into a sheer low-rise black thong and black thigh-length stockings and put on my bra which Daddy generously clasped for me. Over that went a black silk blouse custom tailored to fit my large chest. Finally I put on a gray calf-length skirt and a similarly-tailored matching gray blazer. Again, both carefully fitted precisely to my slutty curves. Daddy suggested I wear a pair of glasses to radiate a slightly more sexy business impression and when we finished I looked every inch the desirable but respectable, serious marketing director. We left for the office.

The three of us reviewed the pitch as we rode in the limo. There should have be no touching until the time was right, but Mommy just couldn't resist. She scooped the always-hard Daddycock out of its pants so I could bend over and gulp it down, pushing my head back and forth. My head bobbed and I gushed into my thong but was very careful not to smear my makeup. She stopped me before I could finish the job though; there would be plenty of cum to drink shortly, but it left me frustrated.

When we arrived at the office, Daddy opened the door to the boardroom for his two ladies. Eight people were there waiting for us and Mommy began greeting them. I wondered if they could smell my cock breath from across the room. Finally she took a chair around the big glass table along with our guests. Daddy and I stood side-by-side at the front, and he got right to business.

"Thank you for coming, everyone. As you know your company president, Tanya Davis, and I, your company COO, have identified a new line of business that we are convinced will be extremely profitable should we decide to diversify in that direction. Tonight, Tanya and I hope to convince you to vote yes on the proposition before you, exploiting a specific niche in the sex doll industry." The board members muttered doubtfully.

"You were each sent the information packet several weeks ago. I'll be brief with the preliminaries, so please bear with me. If you've studied the technical specs, you know the product is designed to be as lifelike as possible. It can be posed exactly like the human it's based upon, maintains a human body temperature, can move in a set of preprogrammed ways, and will have important extra features such as simulated saliva and vaginal lubricant."

"You have before you the business plan with pro-forma forecasts for income, cash flows and the balance sheet. I will not waste your time repeating the rest of the proposal except to say that in initial market tests, the demand for what we propose is quite high. We forecast sales of five thousand units the first year at $20,000 per unit."

He put his hand on my shoulder. "So we've asked you here because we believe a personal demonstration is required to arouse your interest, and to do that, we'll be simulating the product with the help of the very woman it's modeled upon. Tonight, I'd like to introduce my daughter, Creamycunt Davis. Creamycunt will be providing that personal demonstration ."

The board members were looking back and forth at each other, at the tall black COO, and the ravishing little tanned English blond he had just introduced as his obscenely-named daughter. They looked at Mommy with derision. "What the hell - is this some sort of weird joke? Did he say...?"

"Yes, he said it, and no, it is not a joke", Mommy interrupted, in command. The room grew quiet and she waved her hand at me. "As Michael stated, this is Creamycunt, our wonderful daughter." Her eyes surveyed the room. Without looking at me she said, "Creamy, perhaps you should distribute your business cards."

My turn. I gave my best professional smile. "Good evening, everyone, it's wonderful to meet all of you".

I walked around the table and shook each board member's hand while handing them my card. It simply read:

MS. CREAMYCUNT DAVIS

Daughter and Personal Whore of

Tanya Davis and Michael Davis

We could have heard a pin drop.

I moved back to my towering Daddy, this time standing in front of him with the broad smile still on my face. He put his big hands on my shoulders and began again. "As I said, Creamycunt - which, yes, is indeed her legal name - and an appropriate one as you will soon discover - will be presenting a number of viewpoints for you to consider. Now as you can plainly see, she is gifted with outstanding beauty. "

That last part wasn't in the script. I blushed.

"And I assure you, my daughter is extremely talented as well. My wife and I are blessed and privileged to have someone in our lives who is as beautiful on the inside as on the outside."

I bit my lip. Daddy should know, I thought to myself. He's deep inside me every single day. I looked up at him with sultry eyes and dripped into my thong.

Up on the projection screen the product introduction was displayed, along with an image of the prototype.

THE CREAMY CUM DOLL

She looked exactly like me.

Which made sense. The body was an exact duplicate of mine.

On cue, one of Mommy's assistants brought in a pair of scissors, as well as handcuffs, a leash, a ball gag and a covered quart-sized glass bowl full of thick pearlesent liquid. She positioned them on the boardroom table, along with an extra-large suction dildo - black of course, at my express insistence - which she stuck to the glass table itself. It pointed straight into the air. She grinned at me, winked, and left the room.

Just as we had rehearsed, Daddy reached around and cupped my recently-enhanced 800cc breasts through my blazer. I closed my eyes in bliss as he squeezed. "My daughter has a unique perspective that you should find useful and very interesting."

Everyone's jaws hung open. He groped and I smiled and sighed and leaned against him, reaching back to subtly squeeze through his slacks the succulent, delicious Daddycock I had been worshipping with my slutmouth just 30 minutes ago. It was stiff and I wanted it again so badly.

"As you are all about to see."

He picked up the scissors.

My cunt was already full of girl juice from sucking Daddy in the limo and now being groped by him in front of these strangers - and he hadn't even relieved me of my clothing yet. I would be glad to soon be rid of the soaked thong so my cunt could drip and pour freely and make puddles in front of these people like it did at home. Daddy turned me around, facing away from the crowd. Then he bent me over, my hands on my knees.

"Creamycunt will be both marketing director and our star model. Her enthusiasm and skills guarantee our success. But we'll let you be the judges."

The skirt pulled extremely tight over my round ass and prevented me from spreading my legs for support. He didn't bother with the zipper. Reaching down below the back of my knees he took hold of the hem of my gray business skirt and began to slice through it with the scissors. With a ripping sound he slit it all the way to the waistband and the material fell open to reveal my round tanned cheeks to the board members. He ran his palms over them and squeezed and smacked them and I shuddered and juice spritzed from my pussy with each slap. Then he began to slice around the waistband until it was the only part of the skirt left on me.

I could now spread my toned legs wide and bent over further, hands around my ankles. They were wet from the liquid rolling down the insides of my thighs. The soaked thong remained the only barrier between Ms. Creamycunt Davis' beautiful whore pussy and every pair of eyes in the room, though it was also pulled tight and had sunk deep between my cuntlips.

I wanted it OFF. Daddy obliged - just as we had rehearsed.

With two snips of the scissors, the material hung precariously from between my sticky pussy lips. Daddy left it there for a moment admiringly, then reached between his Creamycunt's legs and tugged. The soaked material fell to the floor with a splat and my diamond-studded clit ring was revealed for all to see, sparkling brightly. A long string of sticky pussy cream stretched between my legs from the diamond in my clit ring to the ruined thong on the floor.

Daddy was kind enough to put his arm around my tiny waist and reach between my thighs. He caught the cream and wrapped it around his fingers, then put it to my mouth so I could eat it.

I slurped lewdly, making a spectacle out of something I did routinely many times a day at home. After all, as Mommy emphasized to me early on, the delicious juices my pretty cunt made deserved nothing less than to find their way into my slutmouth by whatever means possible.

Now I had the aromas of both cock and cunt on my lips. No matter, it was almost always that way and that was how it should be.

"As you can see, my daughter has a very intense sexual nature. She's an exquisite whore for Tanya and me. She's been trained, follows all orders, and best of all has no inhibitions whatsoever."

I stood back up and turned to the crowd. A bright light shined directly down on my tanned bald pussy mound and stocking-covered legs while I still wore my other clothes. I smiled again and bit my lip in exhibitionist lust. Wordlessly I looked down and pulled my cuntlips wide, then up at Daddy with a needy expression.

He effortlessly picked up his Creamycunt. I faced forward, my back to his chest, sitting like a toy with my wide hips perched on his arms and his hands locked to the back of my knees. My stocking-encased calves and black platform shoes hung down, my heels a foot above the floor. It was like sitting on a living throne. Facing the audience, he pulled his arms up and wide - which pulled my legs up and wide as well. Daddy had opened me like a flower for maximum visibility. Now my heels were two feet above the floor and the tattoos on the insides of my thighs were on full display. I felt so safe and special and in love with Daddy as he carried me around like this, showing off his Creamycunt's creamy cunt. With both hands I reached down between them and began to play with it.

Daddy would now help me demonstrate the main anatomical feature of the new product prototype.

He walked slowly around the table, with my wide open wet pussy at eye level, stopping in front of every board member to allow close inspection as I twisted my dripping pierced clit. My eyelids fluttered and I flopped my head side to side, loudly moaning open mouthed. Daddy took his time so everyone could get a long, close-up look at his slut's pulsing, hungry sex. (Hours had gone by since it had been lovingly stretched and filled - an eternity - and I was frustrated knowing that Daddy's giant tool was just inch or two away tucked inside his pants.) I left a trail of juices on the floor all around the table. Once everyone was satisfied with their inspection of my anatomy, he deposited me on my knees onto the big table, directly over the huge black suction dildo. I could hear Mommy breathing hard with the first part of my sales pitch now completed.

Still wearing my blouse, buttoned-up jacket, and the waistband of my ruined skirt, I reached down and swirled my hand around the shaft and licked my shiny lips. It was really big, but not as big as my throbbing Daddycock. Liquid still poured out of me, lubricating it.

I lowered myself slowly and my cunt lips yielded and sucked, hungrily welcoming the invader. I took it halfway into my body and slowly began to fuck.

Up and down I bounced. Deeper with each push, teasing the crowd, until finally my labia pressed hard down against the wet glass. Yay! I made the dildo disappear! I held still for a moment as a shuddering climax hit me.

Then I started grinding hard, enraptured in mindless fuck. The toy sucked and squished as my labia dragged over it and it vanished from sight with every downstroke. Daddy walked behind me, pulled back my arms, and handcuffed me as I bounced.

That was the cue that it was Mommy's turn to help me. As I fucked and creamed, she picked up the big bowl of yummy cock syrup I had worshipfully extracted from Daddy orally over the past two days, now rewarmed to a perfect 98.6 degrees. Mommy took off the lid, held the bowl to my lips, and turned it up.

I stopped bouncing long enough to drink. I gulped greedily and noisily and licked my fucklips. Then my hips began their work once more, fucking up and down. Ever since Mommy and Daddy had generously helped me discover I was a whore built to take only black cock, I always felt like an angel when my tight cunt was filled with it and the taste of its cum swirled in my mouth. The puddle under me grew and I could hear a rivulet of my juices drip from the end of the big glass table to the floor.

Mommy held the bowl to my lips a second time. I pretended to not want it. She slapped my face and my mouth went wide and more of Daddy's delicious sperm slid down my throat. Some dripped down my chin and onto my blouse. Some splattered onto my face and glasses. Wasteful, I admit.

Daddy reached around from behind and unbuttoned my jacket. He pulled it back around my handcuffs while I continued fucking on my knees. I wondered if anyone appreciated that the dildo, my blouse, and my stockings and heels all matched in my favorite color.

Mommy put the bowl to my lips a third time. There was still a lot of yummy mancum to drink. I guzzled it loudly then gurgled while Daddy slowly unbuttoned my jizz-stained blouse and held his hand tenderly around my pearl-clad neck to feel me gulping his precious sperm. He pulled the blouse off my shoulders and back around my handcuffs just like the jacket. I only had one scrap of clothing left.

Mommy slapped me and made me drink even more. I did so with utter joy, eyes still closed, moaning into the bowl as she snapped the leash onto my necklace and Daddy began cutting my bra. A huge tanned tit plopped out into his warm hand. Another snip, and my other fat tit fell out for everyone to see. My nipples were so hard they throbbed painfully.

The bra hung uselessly on my shoulders and my huge globes bounced freely under my pearl necklace as I fucked the dildo and gulped a quart of sperm with my arms handcuffed behind my back and my clothes pulled off and Mommy tugging gently at my leash. It all felt so perfect, like it was a dream.

She spoke up again. "As Board members, each of you will get your own Creamy Cum Doll and a customized set of accessories delivered to your home once manufacturing begins."

I shook in yet another orgasm as I licked the bowl until it shined cleanly, then Mommy put a ball gag in my slutmouth.

"So, who votes yes?"

With a handcuffed, naked Creamycunt on the table in front of them, bouncing and moaning with warm cum dribbling from her ballgag, every hand went into the air.

It was unanimous.

I smiled, knowing that Mommy and Daddy would be proud and would insist on rewarding me very soon.

And they did.

~~

Later that night after we had all thoroughly fucked, the three of us planned for the future. Occasionally I would need to be traveling, attending adult conferences to promote the new business. Maybe it was time to begin looking for a second personal whore to help out. And maybe, in a few years, it would be time for Daddy to get me pregnant. Creamycunt's future was wide open.

vickidawn
vickidawn
120 Followers