The Adventures of Dakota Grange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------

The car was foreign, German or French, small, sporty, with soft leather seats close together, and excellent sound proofing. Kat drove sedately, that was the best word. She didn't dawdle but she wasn't racing down the streets either. The ride was smooth, the music from the radio relaxing. Kat motioned at the glove compartment. "Light us up?"

Dakota fished out a pack of cigarettes along with a sliver lighter. Smiling Buddha Lotus Blossom. Ahh, finest kind Thai weed. She lit one, took a deep drag and passed it to Kat, who took a hit herself. For the next few minutes they sat in silence, passing the cigarette back and forth until it reached the final millimeters. Kat stubbed it out in an ashtray half full of joint ends.

"Where do you get this stuff?" asked Dakota, the whole world now nicely fuzzy.

"A place downtown." Kat's expression was placid, almost goofy. "The local smoke shops don't sell it, it's too expensive for them, but I think it's worth the price. Of course, you can't smoke it and still walk straight, like you can with the local stuff."

As the weed took full effect, Kat's driving slowed down, along with Dakota's sense of time. The tall woman spoke, enunciating carefully so she didn't slur her words. "You're an Indian, aren't you, a redskin? Come from the great reservation?"

The question annoyed Dakota, as it always did, it was one nearly everyone she met asked her. "I don't know. I'm an orphan so I never got the chance to ask my parents. But if I were part Native American," she said the words slowly and clearly, "I'd want to be called Lakota or Sioux. Indian is a word used by a confused Italian, sailing for the Spanish, who ended up in a place different from where he thought he was going; so he was really didn't know where he was or who he was talking to." Typical male, rather die than ask for directions. "And it's the Great Sioux Nation, not the reservation. And, while we're at it, my skin isn't red, it's brown with reddish tones, just so we're clear." Despite the implied insult, Kat didn't seem to be overtly racist, more curious than anything else.

"If you insist. But your skin looks red to me."

They drove in silence for a while before Kat changed the subject. "How do you do what you do? You, what, absorbed something from me tonight? Not that I mind, but I've never met anyone remotely like you. Tell me."

Dakota leaned back in her seat, the weed removing her reluctance about explaining what she did. She turned to stare at Kat's elegant profile, thinking of what was to come when they got to her place.

"I don't know how I do it. All I know is, it happens. Most people, I touch them or get close to them and... nothing. But a few--you're the most intense--give off something and I seem to inhale it. Then I have a bit of what they have. It doesn't last. By tomorrow morning, I won't be anything like I was in the ring tonight. It'll all be gone. But for a short time, I'm nearly as good as the people I take from. I cooked a five course meal that got rave reviews after touching a Cordon Bleu chef in Cincinnati. I ran a close second in the hundred yard dash to the Wisconsin state champion after he kissed me; scared the shit out him up until the last couple of yards."

"And what do you do with what you get?" Kat glanced sideways, her face amused.

"I get what I need," Dakota explained. "Like the gear I wore tonight. It gets easier each time."

------

She'd wandered into the sports equipment store earlier in the day, looking for boxing gear, but even the really used stuff was beyond what she had in her pocket. The first person to help her was a good looking man in slacks and a golf shirt. One touch, though, announced gay and happily involved. When he found out she wanted boxing gear he lost interest, and she didn't see a way to persuade him. He turned her over to a plain-faced woman wearing a sleeveless top and a skirt to just above her knees. Daring. A few pats on the arm told Dakota all she needed to know. The woman was bi-curious and just out of a rocky relationship with a man who'd wanted her to fuck another woman while he watched. She'd turned him down, things went sour, and now she obsessed about getting her pussy licked by someone without a cock. The image of the perfect partner flooded into Dakota's mind; before she knew it, she was actively flirting with the saleswoman, pushing all her buttons.

They'd picked out the trunks, supporter and cup, shoes, and gloves together, sharing brief touches and long sideways glances. The gear was at the back of the store--how convenient. As the woman scooped it up to take it to the register at the front of the store, Dakota suddenly pulled her into the back room and wrapped her in a passionate embrace, fulfilling the woman's most fevered fantasies. The gear fell to the floor, she pushed the woman onto a pile of empty boxes, hoisted her skirt up, and began licking pussy for all she was worth. The saleswoman resisted for three seconds, before putting her hands in Dakota's hair, pulling her tight into her splayed legs. Dakota got two orgasms from the woman in less than six minutes, leaving her glassy eyed and semi-conscious on the boxes, skirt around her hips, panties dangling from one ankle. As the woman lay dazed, Dakota picked up the gear, put it in a large, plain bag, and walked out the back door.

------

Kat shook her head. "You do this all the time? This is how you live?"

"Yeah. Doesn't sound like much but it keeps me from being a citizen, rotting slowly from the inside in a mind-killing job. I don't have a car, a house, and not much in finances except what I got tonight. Thing is, I like it. I don't really hurt anyone, not unless they're trying to hurt me, and sometimes, like that woman, I think I give them a bit of excitement to light up their dull lives."

"And me? Am I in need of excitement? Is that why you're here in the car with me, going to my home?"

Dakota cocked her head. The weed was seriously fucking with her ability to think straight. She considered for a while, Kat waiting patiently. Apparently, the weed had mellowed her out, too. Finally, she said, "No, this time I think it's the other way 'round. I'm the one in need of excitement. I got the ability to stand in the ring with you tonight for five rounds and not get killed. Heck, it looks like I even got an ability to heal up quick, which is bizarre. What I think I need is a really good fuck with someone like me," she patted her crotch, "who isn't afraid to tangle up and let things get interesting. That make sense?"

"Perfectly," Kat was nodding in agreement. "Exactly the right answer." She turned the car into the driveway of a very nice townhouse, the garage door opening for them. "We have arrived. Congratulations, Dakota Grange, you are about to get your wish."

------

Kat poured another glass of wine for them both. It was the second bottle she'd opened, a really excellent Pinot Noir from Oregon. Dakota hadn't seen much of anything from the west coast. It took a while to come by the Southern Route through Texas and was, as a result, fairly expensive. Too bad the Lakota didn't approve of alcohol. Then it could be sent near direct across the Great Sioux Nation. Even the thought of the GSN gave her the shivers, despite her supposed heritage. She sipped her wine. She had quite a buzz, from the wine and another of the excellent cigarettes from Thailand.

Kat sat next to her, very close; her scent was intoxicating. The more Dakota touched her, the more she noticed things: how her nostrils flared when she looked at her; the flush rising from her chest to the tips of her ears when they kissed; one of her nipples was a little bigger than the other--but it tasted really good.

"I'm glad you like the wine, Dakota. Usually it's only me sitting here, drinking and smoking. I don't have many guests, at least those I want to get to know better before I fuck them." Kat's grin was lopsided, she was obviously feeling the effects of the wine and weed as well.

Dakota stretched, and a breast slid out from the remnants of her t-shirt, the one Kat had been slowly ripping apart for the past hour as they groped and fondled each other between sips of wine. Kat's own shirt was in shreds, too, now little more than irregular streamers of cloth laying over and between her breasts, one enticingly covering a stiff nipple.

"It is good wine. Along with the company." She leaned across her host, making sure to drag her nipples across Kat's own to set her glass on the side table next to the large couch. There was no coffee table, just the couch and a couple of comfy-looking chairs around a large open space in the living room. The walls were lined with bookshelves, even the hallway had shelves with books stacked haphazardly. She didn't know about the bedroom, they hadn't made it upstairs yet. There was no TV but a very expensive media center surrounded by CD's and some old cassette tapes.

After she put her glass down, she didn't sit back all the way but wrapped herself around Kat so they were nose to nose. The electric sensation of close contact was even stronger. Some part of her wondered if the tall woman wasn't now actively helping her assimilate her strength and healing capabilities. Assimilate, yeah, that's what it is, said the part of her not consumed with looking forward eagerly to what was to come.

"I believe there was a bet and I lost, so I'm your bitch. Probably time I paid up, huh?" She slid down slowly to kneel between Kat's spread legs. She pushed them farther apart and leaned in to put her mouth to the bulge in the brunette's shorts, already moist with a growing wet spot. She licked the cock for a while, eliciting satisfied moans from the woman above her. She was about to pull the shorts down to lick the cock and balls without anything in the way but, on a whim, grabbed the shorts and ripped them along both side seams up to the waist band. Then, with more strength than she thought she should have, she ripped away the crotch, freeing Kat's huge cock and her balls. The thick shaft and large head bobbed at her, cum oozing from the tip to fall in a thin streamer onto the carpet. Kat gripped the sides of Dakota's head and pushed her open mouth over the cock head and half-way down the shaft.

"Now you've got it free, take it, take it all the way down." Kat continued forcing Dakota's mouth towards her crotch and the cock slid past her tongue and down her throat, which opened to swallow the thick shaft. It was rough, something she usually avoided, preferring a more gentle, mutually arousing approach to cock sucking--when she had the opportunity. The lack of good sex for longer than made her comfortable pushed Dakota beyond her reluctance. She wanted Kat deep inside her--mouth or cunt didn't matter--fucking as hard as she could. Then she wanted to the same to the tall woman.

As Kat throat-fucked her, Dakota shoved two fingers into the brunette's wet pussy, moving them in and out, stroking the soft flesh inside with her fingertips. Saliva and cum drooled from her mouth and pooled in the curly brown crotch hair. Pussy juice leaked out past her fingers, coating her hand in a slick wetness. Kat bucked her hips a few times and then released Dakota just before she ran out of breath. Saliva mixed with cum flowed out her mouth, further coating Kat's cock and crotch hair. She looked up.

"What? You don't want to come? Afraid you'll go soft?"

"You're cheeky for someone who's about to get fucked unconscious. No, I don't want to come, not halfway down your throat, at least. I plan to fuck you and coat every inch of you with my cum." Kat leaned down to nibble Dakota's ear. "I'd like to think you'll return the favor."

Can I do that, too? Do I have that much stamina? She thought of licking cum off Kat's face, her breasts, her cock, the insides of her thighs; her own cock stiffened and spurted a little cum, adding to the growing wet spot on her sweat pants. Why not, it'll be fun to try. Aloud, she said, "You're on, bitch. You don't mind if I suck your cock for while before we get to the serious fucking do you?"

In response, Kat shoved her hips forward on the couch. Dakota took the huge cock head in her teeth, raking the sensitive flesh while stroking it with her tongue. She put her fingers back into the sopping pussy in front of her, a warm glow spreading across her as the larger woman moaned in pleasure. Cum oozed in a near continuous stream from Kat's cock. Dakota lapped up some but let the larger part trickle down the cock shaft. Soon the brown curls of Kat's crotch glistened with a slick and heady-scented film. She pulled her fingers from Kat's pussy occasionally to lick them, savoring the intoxicating taste and smell of the woman's essence. Kat settled back on the couch, content to let Dakota bring her slowly to release.

Dakota stopped eventually to rest her mouth but kept stroking Kat's cock with her hand. Cum soon coated her arm. As she worked her jaws to loosen them after about a half hour of sucking, she saw the half-empty wine bottle sitting on the carpet near her knees. She picked it up and took a mouthful. The combination of wine and cum made an interesting taste combination. It gave her an idea. She took a small swig and then, keeping the wine in her mouth, began sucking and working Kat's cock, letting the wine dribble around and down the slowly pulsing shaft. Kat raised her head and opened her eyes, surprised at the new sensation.

"That's a new way to drink wine. I like it. Later, I'll try it with you, I've a fine old vine Zinfandel that goes well with red meat. Ohhh, keep it up, the tingling is incredible." Kat lay her head back on the couch to enjoy herself.

Dakota had another idea. She wet the neck of the wine bottle with her mouth and then gently worked it past the open lips of Kat's pussy. She plunged the bottle in and out of the dripping slit, Kat moaning in ecstasy, the juice dripping into the bottle, cum flowing down her cock shaft past the tucked up balls and over the shoulder of the bottle as the neck stroked her pussy. Dakota pulled the bottle out, letting cum coat the neck. Kat's hips heaved and she came in a rush, more cum erupting from her. Dakota grabbed Kat's cock and bent it to put the spurting slit to the bottle's open mouth, letting cum explode into the remaining wine.

As Kat lay stunned on the couch Dakota crawled up to sit beside her. The brunette turned a pair of glassy eyes to watch her partner put the bottle to her open mouth and tip a thin stream of wine and cum past her lips. She put the bottle to Kat's mouth, offering her a taste. The brunette swallowed eagerly, drinking most of the wine in two large swallows. Dakota drank the dregs and tossed the bottle onto the carpet where in landed with a dull thunk and rolled under the couch. She kissed Kat, working her tongue around the other woman's teeth and lips in a search for any left-over cum.

Kat sat up, pushing Dakota to her side and into the cushions. She shook her head like trying to clear it from a well-placed punch. A grin exploded across her face as she reached down and ripped Dakota's sweat pants along the seam from waistband to well up past the crack of her ass. The erect cock popped free, dripping cum. She grabbed the ragged neck of what was left of Dakota's t-shirt and flung her onto the floor.

"Foreplay's over. Time to get fucked." She threw herself on the prostrate woman.

They rolled on the floor, legs entwined, Kat trying to get on top, Dakota trying to work her cock into the brunette's soaked pussy any way she could. Kat was stronger and soon pinned her opponent to the carpet, spread her legs with her more powerful thighs, and plunged her cock into the open pussy in a single thrust.

Dakota wrapped her legs around the stronger woman who settled into a steady exploration of the deepest recesses of her pussy. The sensation was exquisite. Each thrust increased the now-familiar electric tingle to the point where Dakota was sure her entire body was glowing. She felt something flow into her and also felt something flow out of her until she was having trouble deciding how much of her was actually left. At one point she was positive she was looking down at herself through Kat's eyes. Not a bad sight. Only one serious bruise around the right eye and the remains of the cut under her left eye. Some part of her asked why she wasn't more battered but it was overwhelmed by another rush of the electric waves and disappeared into the depths of the women's mutual heat.

Kat pushed herself up with one hand, eyes bright with lust, seeing the same expression on Dakota's face. "Enjoying yourself?" she asked.

"Ah, ah, ah, yeah, it's, ohhh, fuck. It's good. Feels good. I could use more contact, though." Dakota rammed her hips against the brunette.

"How's this for contact?" replied Kat, using her free hand to slap the woman beneath her hard in the face.

Dakota worked her jaw as blood trickled from her lips and down her chin. "Yeah, that's good but I was thinking of something a little different." She put a fist into the brunette's exposed breast, dragging her knuckles across the hard nipple. Kat's eyes defocused and a bright red spot appeared on the soft flesh. Then her face creased into a leer and she leaned down to lick the blood from Dakota's face.

"Want to finish what we started? Seems a shame to leave the fight as a sort of draw. I think the bell rang before the referee got to ten. Well...?"

"Oh, if you insist." Dakota returned the leer. "Let me up and I'll get my gloves."

"No, we don't need gloves. Why let leather get in the way? I think from what I've felt between us that you want this as badly as I do."

She was right, Dakota realized. Since they'd walked into the townhouse and kicked off their boots in the hall, she'd been waiting for Kat to suggest they continue the battle. The end of the first fight was a huge disappointment to her, and she was convinced she could do better. Besides, she was seriously horny and wanted to both fight and fuck.

"Suits me," said Dakota as calmly as she could. "Help me up and lead the way."

------

Kat got two more bottles of wine--the Zinfandel--and a corkscrew and opened a door on a set of stairs to the basement. They went down together, stroking and groping until they eventually reached the bottom, each holding a bottle. It was a typical midwestern basement: partially finished with a concrete floor and walls, furnace mumbling softly to itself, washer and dryer set in a corner, another door to a storage room. Only when Kat opened the door it wasn't a storage room but a space ten feet on a side, with a thick mat on the floor and similar mats on the walls. It smelled unused.

They peeled off the remains of their clothes and dumped them together in a corner, the bottles and corkscrew set on top. Now, both nude, the women stood close, appraising each other, obviously pleased with what they saw. Neither woman was seriously bruised, which to Dakota was very odd, considering the blood they'd left on the canvas of the boxing ring.

"You look real good, considering the beating I gave you." Dakota put her hand on one hip, cock swaying in the air, her face alight with excitement.

"I heal fast, always have." Kat massaged her breasts sensuously, her own cock pulsing slowly. "You are a surprise, though, a very pleasant surprise. I have to tell you, I made the room for times like this but no one, none of the women I've fought, none of the women I've met outside the ring, ever made it here. None lasted long enough or had the right desire to be here. What is it that makes you different?"

"I have no idea. But I'm here. Does it matter why?"

"No. Not at all. Are you ready? Really ready?" Kat's voice trembled with worry and desire.