The Adventures of Dakota Grange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah. You're not getting off so easy. I almost had you, bitch, it was a lucky punch. I want a rematch. Rules?"

"None. We fight until one of us can't get up."

"Fucking allowed? I mean fucking while we smack each other? Actual penetration, cum shots, fingers in cunts, you, know, fucking?"

"Why even ask, it's..."

Dakota threw a short, hard jab to Kat's face, stunning the taller woman. She followed up with a knee to the ribs and an overhand smash to the side of the head. Kat went to her knees and Dakota was quick to kneel behind her and thrust her cock into the moist flesh of the exposed pussy.

God, this feels good, she thought, I've waited all night for this. Fuck, she's tight. Dakota buried her fingers in Kat's brown locks and pulled her mostly upright as she fucked the woman fiercely. As Kat's back arched, Dakota punched her in the side of head and on her breast. But she didn't count on the other woman's strength, and she was rocked by a vicious elbow to her ribs that landed her on her ass, her cock drooling cum as it slipped from Kat's pussy.

Both women jumped to their feet, now each wary of the other. Blood dripped from Kat's mouth and over her chin, a slowly spreading bruise marking her left eye, complementing the cut beneath it. A wild look spread over her face, ending in a truly wicked smirk.

"You are a savage, barbaric fighter. I like it. Are you prepared for the consequences?"

"Fuck the consequences. Let's fight." A feral joy washed over Dakota. The small, sane part who remained was screaming at her. Don't do this. You'll get killed. Stop. She ignored it and threw herself at Kat, who met her in the middle of the room.

With no thought to block anything, the women punched each other's face, breasts, and abs. Within minutes, blood and sweat spattered them both, as well as the mat on the floor. Nasty red splotches covered them. Dakota slipped in something on the floor and Kat decked her with a solid right cross to the cheek, reopening the gash under her eye. The taller woman grabbed Dakota by the hair, dragged her to her feet and threw a sharp left jab to the face that staggered the smaller woman into a corner.

Kat put her hand under Dakota's chin and lifted her up against the wall where she flailed, dizzy and confused, while Kat slid her large cock into a pussy that waited eagerly despite the beating the rest of the body was getting. Dakota wrapped her arms and legs around the brunette, settling back into the wall as Kat pressed in tight, her cock hitting all the right spots in Dakota's pussy, chiseled abs grinding away on the erect cock trapped between them. Dakota let the sensation carry her away for a while, nuzzling and biting Kat's ear, feeling her opponent come inside her, which made her come as well, coating their stomachs with her slick cum. She leaned into the wall, arching her back so she looked into her opponent's eyes and brought both forearms down hard in either side of Kat's neck.

The taller woman slumped with the double blow and staggered backward, allowing Dakota to slide down the wall and regain her feet. She wrapped her fingers in the dazed woman's hair, lifted her head and, after admiring the bruises on her face, hit her with right cross. Kat blocked the next punch; they traded more punches to the head and midsection before Kat lunged in to put a knee into the smaller woman's ribs. Dakota hunched over to block the combinations to her abs, taking several direct hits so she could bring her knee up between Kat's legs and into the soft flesh of her pussy. Kat dropped to the floor, landing a solid punch to Dakota's cock as she went down, who responded with a kick to the head that laid the taller woman out on her back.

Dakota knelt between Kat's legs and slipped her cock into the wet pussy she'd just smacked, remaining upright on her knees and rocking her hips as she fucked the prostrate woman. She punched Kat's erect cock several times, smiling through bloody lips, as cum flowed out of the tip and then erupted in a geyser as Kat came. The orgasm rippled through the taller woman, pussy muscles clenching and unclenching Dakota's cock until she, too, came, spurting cum into Kat's pussy. They stopped for a few minutes to regain their senses after the climactic orgasms before Kat punched Dakota in the breast and drew her into a clinch. The women rolled on the floor hitting each other in the ribs and kidneys, Dakota's erect cock still sheathed in Kat's pussy.

The tall woman arched her back and thrust her hips up violently, catching Dakota off guard, throwing her heels over head to land on her back. Kat turned and bent Dakota up onto her shoulders, legs in the air, the smaller woman's face looking up into a swollen pussy that dripped cum--her own cum--onto her face, while the huge cock trickled cum onto her breasts. Kat slammed her elbow into Dakota's upturned pussy with a liquid squelch and then put her lips to the puffy cunt lips, tongue diving in to stroke the soft wet flesh inside. The smaller woman returned the favor, at least with her mouth, licking and gently biting Kat's pussy as she was licked in turn.

They fell onto their sides, each woman taking the other's cock in her mouth, raking it with her teeth. Dakota slithered two fingers into Kat's pussy, who did the same. For a short while the only sound was the soft susurration of two women engaged in vigorous oral sex, broken when Kat punched Dakota in the kidney, and they rolled apart and to their feet, facing each other.

The fight resumed in earnest, each woman punishing the other with solid blows to the face and body. A fine red mist spewed with each jab, hook, or uppercut to the face, forming small Rorschach spatters on the walls and floor. One of Dakota's nipples began to swell from a nasty sideways swipe of Kat's fist. Kat's cock developed a knuckle-shaped bruise along its shaft from a particularly savage blow her opponent delivered while on her knees getting her face punched. Amazingly, both women's cocks were hard and dripped cum from the tips though the rate of their orgasms slowed over the ensuing hour they fought. Eventually, they ended on their knees in a clinch unable to raise their fists, gasping for air, heads on each other's shoulder. The world dimmed for Dakota and spun around, which both excited and scared her.

------

Dakota and Kat lay side by side, leaning against a wall, each holding an open bottle of wine. Dried blood covered their faces and breasts; bruises smeared together across their breasts, abs and thighs; their knuckles were ragged and bloody. Kat's cock was still erect but Dakota's cock was at half staff, struggling to straighten; odd, considering her shaft wasn't nearly so ravaged as her opponent's. Kat swallowed the last of the wine in her bottle and turned a battered face to Dakota.

"That was the best fight I've had in ages. I lost count of how many times I came. I may have even passed out once. Did I?"

Dakota waggled two fingers slowly. "Twice I think, but I was out some, too, so I could be wrong." She held the wine bottle up to stare at it against the overhead lights; half full. More than a little drunk and still feeling the effects of the weed, she handed the bottle to the taller woman. "Want the rest?"

Kat took the bottle and drank it down in one long gulp. Watching her drink, taking in the damage on her face and body, and realizing she must look at least as bad, Dakota began to wonder. This shouldn't have happened. I don't have this kind of strength. Ten minutes, tops, for this kind of fight, and I should be on my back wheezing for mercy. But it's been at least an hour and I'm still conscious and still have all my body parts. She ran her tongue around the inside of her mouth. No teeth missing. OK, that's not possible. Either I'm dreaming or I've gotten myself into something really fucked up.

Kat dropped the empty wine bottle and levered herself to stand up. She held out her hand to help the smaller woman stand as well. The faced each other, Dakota unsure of what was going to happen and more than a little afraid Kat wanted to continue the fight.

"Let's call it a night. I'll make breakfast in the morning." She held out her hand.

Dakota took it gratefully. Finally. I really liked the fight. Really, really liked it, and that's fucked up, but I am so damn tired I can barely stand here. Aloud, she said, "Well, if you insist," and cracked a broken grin that dripped fresh blood.

"Great," said Kat. "You're the first person, man or woman, to ever stay with me in a fight. It means a lot, and I am almost ashamed of myself." Dakota opened her mouth to ask what that meant when Kat punched her in the jaw with everything she had. She felt a brief moment of absolute clarity before the pain spread through her face and the world collapsed suddenly to a small pinprick of light fading to gray like a retinal after image.

"But, I never lose," were the last words she heard before total darkness engulfed her.

------

Morning. A weak light filtered through the blinds in the bedroom, dappling against Dakota's eyelids as autumn clouds flitted across the early morning sun. She stretched, a long, sensuous act; it felt remarkably good. She pressed against a warm body lying naked next to her and opened her eyes. It was a room with a large bed, nightstands, dresser, and shelves full of books. Kat lay on her side, back to Dakota, apparently deep in sleep, though her eyes were open. The smaller woman lay back and took stock of a very strange situation. If she remembered correctly--before Kat decked her--they'd done serious damage to each other in the basement. Yet she felt remarkably good. Too good. So, it was either a really great wet dream--she remembered coming a lot, more than she'd ever done before--or something was very, very wrong. She got up, with a twinge or two, like working out too much, and wobbled naked toward a door that looked like it opened into a bathroom.

Suburban, standard-issue citizen overindulgence. Large vanity with a big mirror, glass-walled shower with knobs and spigots everywhere, olympic sized whirlpool set beneath an arched and mullioned window, toilet in a separate water closet, elegant tile floor. But all that opulence faded to insignificance when she looked in the mirror.

Her face stared back at her. Not the bruised and bloody face of someone who'd spent the evening getting the shit kicked out of her. She'd given as good as she got, she thought with no small amount of pride. But her face was nearly normal as if nothing much at all had happened the night before. There was a fading bruise around the outside of her right eye and a mostly healed cut under her left eye. She checked her breasts; no bruises except for a tender spot on the right one where she'd been punched in the nipple. Even her hands, which had been swollen and scraped, were fine. Her cock was good, too, it seemed; the shaft stood erect, unblemished and nicely twitchy, a small drop of cum glistening at the tip.

Toiletries--toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, small bottle of douche, a comb--lay on a hand towel on the granite vanity top. A small placard with her name neatly lettered on it indicated they were for her. Dakota's sense of reality reset once more. This was very nearly domestic, something she thought was beyond what she knew of the woman in the next room. But it was a nice touch. She brushed her teeth, washed her body. Her hair would have to wait until she could unbraid and give it a good wash. That was the problem with long hair; it looked good and felt great--then you had to take care of it.

Partially refreshed, but still confused, she went back to the bedroom where Kat lay on her side, her breathing deep and regular. Two more empty wine bottles lay on the floor next to her.

Fuck. The woman can put it away, thought Dakota. Wonder what her liver looks like.

As she watched the potentially sleeping woman, she felt something drip from her pussy and trickle down the inside of one thigh; she'd decided to wait to rinse her pussy until she knew there would be no more sex. She put her hand to her crotch and it came away wet and slick, smelling of fresh cum.

The bitch. She fucked me while I was out cold. OK, two can play this game. Dakota crawled next to the unconscious brunette and molded herself against the woman's back. More easily than she thought possible, her cock slid into Kat's pussy and she rocked her hips, the sensation of a really good fuck flowing over her. Her excitement got the better of her and she came quickly, enjoying the feeling of bliss and completion that settled over her as she draped herself around Kat.

"You're much better, I see--and feel." Kat rolled over and the two women entwined, kissing and snuggling. "That's an interesting way to say good morning. Couldn't wait for me?"

"You mean like you waited for me? Cunt."

"Touché. Bitch. You look good. Clean up nicely, too. Want a shower before breakfast?"

Dakota was suddenly aware of the smell of fresh coffee wafting up from downstairs. She stretched against Kat again and stroked her face. "A shower... yeah, that sounds good. I do need to wash my hair. Wait, you made coffee? After..."

Kat nodded. "After I carried you up here and washed you off a bit, I cleaned up downstairs, got the coffee ready and set the timer, had a bottle of wine while I listened to some music, threw out what was left of our clothes, and came up here. I had another bottle of wine before I fell asleep. Why?"

Ah, a superhuman, savage, alcoholic amazon with a cleaning compulsion. Not any more weird than anything else that's happened in the last day. Dakota shook her head. "No reason. None at all. A shower, you said."

"I'll help. You can scrub my back." Kat got up and sauntered into the bathroom, hips swaying. Dakota followed her quickly.

It was a basically chaste shower; they only came inside each other once. Kat helped Dakota with the shampoo; Dakota scrubbed Kat's back. Out of the shower, toweled off and pussies well cleaned, Kat dried and brushed Dakota's long dark hair and braided it like an expert, using a ribbon of leather and silk to tie up the end. They went downstairs, hand in hand and, still naked, embraced in the aroma of Colombia's second largest export.

After breakfast, Kat led Dakota into a large closet off her bedroom and picked out clothes to replace the ones she'd ripped off the night before. Besides underwear vastly more feminine than Dakota had worn in years, the taller woman gave her slacks, ankle-high boots, a cable-knit sweater, a tweed jacket, and battered pub cap.

"I can't take these," Dakota protested. "I can get more clothes. Some sweats are fine for now."

"Get more... as in con someone else? No. Besides, whatever you get won't be nearly as nice as these. I have very good taste, you know. This is my way of thanking you for a truly memorable night. It's not as if I don't have enough." That last part was manifestly true; the closet was full of clothes, most much finer than what Dakota had been given.

"Take them. Or, you could fight me for the sweats." Kat's face was fierce and far too eager. Dakota surrendered.

"Thank you. I'll pay you back someday."

Kat leaned close and nuzzled her ear. "Yes, I know you will." Those few words bothered Dakota more than anything else that had happened between them.

Over the last of the coffee, both women comfortably dressed and relaxed, Kat began the inevitable questions Dakota had been expecting since they first met. But they weren't exactly the questions she expected.

"Are you leaving soon?" Kat sipped her coffee.

"Yes. I, uh, well, I think someone is after me." Kat raised her eyebrows but said nothing. Dakota continued, "It happens. It's part of my life. I stay under everyone's radar and then I feel something crawl up the back of my neck. The first time it happened, I ignored it, and got the snot beat out of me. Now, when I feel it, I leave. There are lots of places where no one knows me and I can stay for a while." She shrugged. "Yeah, I know, it's not much of a life. But I like it. I really do."

"I believe you. I don't understand you, but I respect you. And..." Kat looked moderately embarrassed. "I am glad you're leaving. Don't misunderstand. I like you but I also know we'll get on each other's nerves very quickly. Neither of us likes losing and, to be honest, I am stronger and more devious than you. As you found out last night. Sooner rather than later, we'd be at each other, and not in a friendly way. I'd prefer the memory of a great night to the sadness I'd feel at visiting you in the hospital." Dakota realized the woman was serious. A worrisome tingle rolled up her spine. It was time to go.

"If you can give me a ride to the bus station, I'd appreciate it." With that Dakota felt much better and much safer.

"I've a better thought. Give me a moment." Kat got up and disappeared into another room. When she came back she handed Dakota a piece of paper with the words 'Texas Eagle 1:45 pm, Track 4,' written in a neat hand, the same as on the placard in the bathroom. She looked at clock on the wall: 8:30. It seemed like it should be much later, but, never mind...

"I know someone who owes me a favor. He works for the Union Southwest railroad. There's a ticket to St. Louis waiting for you."

"Why St. Louis? What's there?" Dakota felt another sensation crawl up her spine. This one wasn't unpleasant, just very new and somehow appealing.

Kat sat back down and finished her coffee. "Why not try a job? No, don't look at me like that, hear me out first. We haven't known each other for very long, but we did share something, besides blood and other bodily fluids. When we touched, you took something from me, assimilated, like you said. But I also got something from you, Dakota, a sense you'd like to stop running someday. Well, I know a place in St. Louis which is looking for a Physical Education instructor. It's right up your alley, physique-wise, anyway. The place is Huddlestone Academy, a fancy girls school. You'll need credentials, of course, but I think you can get them easily enough." She waggled her eyebrows. "I'll drop you off at the library downtown. It's not far from Union Station. Check it out. If you don't like what you see, take the train to St. Louis anyway and decide what to do when you get there." Kat leaned forward and gripped Dakota's wrist. "Think about it. You may like it."

She was thinking about it. Everything Kat had said was true. She did want to stop running. Funny, she'd never considered it before this woman talked to her. Why not, what's the worst that could happen? Aloud, she said, "Yes, that sounds good. Thank you. We probably need to leave, though. I've got research to do."

------

The drive to the library was pleasant. They spoke of unimportant things. Kat had given Dakota a much nicer duffle bag, with more clothes in it, over Dakota's feeble objections. It lay in the back seat of the small car as they wound their way from Oak Park to downtown. Kat insisted on keeping the bloody boxing gloves, only God knew why. As Dakota got her duffle out of the car, Kat handed her an envelope. "Half the prize money. Don't argue. I don't like to lose but the bell did ring before the referee got to ten, and I have my honor to think of. You earned it. I won't forget you, Dakota Grange. We will meet again." She leaned over and kissed her startled companion, then drove off and disappeared into the morning traffic.

It was quiet and serene in the library, as always. Dakota liked libraries. When things got sticky she could always count on an hour or two of peace in one. She found the reference section and camped out at a public computer terminal. It was harder to find Huddlestone Academy than she thought, the normal searches didn't turn it up. But eventually she found the site, using a search that she didn't expect to work, and went to the employment page. Sure enough, there was an opening for a Physical Education instructor. She took notes on the qualifications and began searching for resumés and colleges. In two hours, she'd found what she needed--damn, she was good. Believable credentials would be expensive, but now she actually had the money. This could actually work. The thought startled her and she shivered in excitement. A hand touched her shoulder.