The Adventures of Ellesbeth Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 - Grandmother's dying wish.
4.5k words
3.88
5.7k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

I was twelve when I ran away from home. My mother passed away giving birth to me and my older brothers and father seemed to blame me. My house was one of corporal punishment when things didn't get done. The older siblings and grown-ups were responsible for handling it. Another thing that wasn't tolerated was tattling. This meant that the older brothers abused their duties of meting out punishments. I think they got off on it, and I could never tell my father or my grandmother about it for fear I would get worse for saying something. I suspect my grandmother knew about the abuse and she always seemed to lift my spirits and comfort me. My grandmother and I were close. I think it bothered my brothers.

When I turned twelve, I had had enough of the abuse. I was partially confused that my body was reacting to the near daily beltings and I was afraid of it. I decided it was time to leave. Little did I know that my grandmother was wise to this and knew it was best for me as well. She is a powerful person in the community and went to work ensuring that I was safe and getting what I needed both in education as well as being looked after.

When I was 15, I got word that my father had passed. He was a cold man and I believe he felt that it was my fault that his wife died giving birth to me. I was not sad when I received the news and did not return home. I thought of my grandmother often, but I didn't dare go home as I knew what was waiting for me was not going to be pleasant with my brothers.

Over the years, I worked hard going to school. Given that I was bouncing from home to home, I still managed to get straight A's in my studies. It was almost as if someone was constantly watching over me. Little did I know it was my grandmother in action.

I graduated from high school with honors and received a full scholarship to a prestigious school in our community. I had never heard of this scholarship and didn't remember applying for it. Yet another behind the scenes thing my grandmother orchestrated.

In college, I worked hard and continued to excel in my studies. I learned a lot about myself during this time as well. I learned that I was a lesbian and that it always seemed someone was looking out for me. I had made quite a few friends as I progressed in school.

Finally, the year had come, I graduated with high honors from my school. Part of me was sad as I walked across the stage that I had no family there to be happy for me. I smiled and shook the chancellor's hand and received my degree. I looked out over the sea of faces. I thought I saw a familiar face...my grandmother. I looked again and she was gone. Could it have been?

I thought of her often and missed the many moments that I shared with her. I missed her. The morning after I graduated from college and was getting ready to move out of the dorms that had been paid for me the entire time I was there (also because of grandmother), there was a knock at the door. Little did I know, this knock at the door would change my life forever.

A messenger was standing there at the door. He handed me a note. He had been instructed to stay until I read it and accompany me back to the family home.

I read the note. My grandmother was very sick and was on her death bed. She had asked that I return as she had something very important to talk to me about.

Tears started well up in my eyes as I thought of the years of abuse as well as all of the happy memories I had of the one person that I felt truly loved me. I folded the note and closed the door behind me. Not knowing that would be the last time I would see that dorm room.

I followed the messenger and he drove me to the house. As I exited the car he looked at me with a warm smile of reassurance, as if he knew the path that I was on and little did I know he was in on it. I thanked him and quietly walked into the house and to my grandmother's room. I did not say hi or acknowledge my brothers and they were quiet.

I slipped into my grandmother's bed and lay with her. Her frail body and tired eyes showing that she was very close to death. Her eyes smiled when she saw me. She quietly said that she loved me and she was proud of what I had done with my life. Then she said something that sent a chill down my spine.

"Ellesbeth, sweetie. Please listen, I need to get my dying wish out to you. I know it will be a very tough few days after I pass. It will be tough emotionally and physically." That last sentence gave me pause and I began to worry what she was saying. "Your brothers will not be happy that you are here and they will want to discipline you for leaving as well as not coming back when your father passed. You will need to endure that. I promise you that you will be taken care of and cared for and they will be dealt with. I need you to listen carefully. It is my dying wish that you marry someone that I have made arrangements with. I cannot tell you more, it will come out when it is time. Just know that I love you."

The brothers looked in and saw that I was laying in bed with grandmother. Pete, the younger of the two started fuming. John, the older brother, placed his hand on Pete's shoulder stopping him. "All in due time, Pete. She will get her punishment and much much more, but we need to not upset grandmother."

Pete grinned. He had plans for his darling sister, Belle. Belle is my nickname as no one but grandmother called me Ellesbeth. His pants tented as he grew hard at his thoughts and plans to punish me and use me now that no one would stop him.

The next morning, I awoke and found that grandmother had passed while I slept in her arms. I cried and said my good byes. As I got up, I noticed my brothers standing in the room.

John was the first to speak. "Belle, once we take care of dear old grandmother, we will deal with you and your punishment." He grabbed my wrist and I cried out as he pulled me to my old room and closed and locked the door. I was trapped. I started to cry and kick the door.

A couple of hours passed as the coroner arrived and removed my grandmother's body. Another hour passed as I sat on my old bed wondering what was going to happen. Suddenly, I hear the key in the padlock on the outside of my door. The door swings open and Pete enters the room with a wicked smile. John stayed in the door way to ensure that I don't run past them both.

I start pleading with them to not do this. That I will just leave and never bother them again. They both laugh. "Oh no, Belle, you are going to get what you have coming to you. And you are not going to leave here," Pete laughed as he spoke.

I looked up terrified as Pete removed his belt and grabbed my wrist.

"First thing is first, Belle." Pete ripped my sweat pants off and my panties. "Little bitches like you don't deserve to wear clothes!" He destroyed what I was wearing as it was ripped from my body.

I noticed for the first time as he bent me over the footboard of my bed that there were hand cuffs on all four corners of the bed. John quickly shackled my wrists to the foot of the bed. He then disappeared into the closet while Pete held me down and brought out a metal bar that had cuffs attached to it. As Pete held my struggling body still, John attached the bar to my ankles. My legs were spread and there wasn't a thing I could do about it.

They stood there staring at my vulnerable, naked body. John leered at me. "Pete, I think Belle is going to need a gag for the first whipping. She is going to be too loud and we don't need the neighbors getting involved." Pete nodded and grabbed my dirty panties off the floor and forced them into my mouth. I struggled and screamed to their laughs. I noticed that both of them were sporting some pretty large bulges in their pants. I shook my head and pleaded with my eyes.

John looked at Pete and nodded to begin. As Pete folded the belt in his hand and made it slap loud on his open hand in front of me, John started to talk.

"Belle, no, we won't call you that any more. Bitch, that is what we call you, that is what you are. Bitch, you will get 50 lashes with the belt and then," he laughed, "we will get down to business." "Pete, you may begin, and remember, don't hold back, Bitch deserves what she is getting for running away. Just remember, I get to try her first."

I struggled hard when I heard those words. Oh my God...they were going to rape me and keep me here!

The first strike burned intensely and cut through my thoughts. My ass was on fire with a searing pain at the very first lash of his belt. I could feel the stripe, the welt forming. How was I going to get through this?!? I hear the swoosh of the belt and the loud crack as the second one lands...this one landed on the upper part of my thigh. I screamed into my panties. That fucking hurt bad!! Tears were running down my face as I sobbed. I hear the swoosh and crack again, this one was vertical along the crack of my ass. I scream again and thrash.

My brothers laugh at that one. "Good one, Pete, she will remember that one for a long time, especially after we have some fun with her."

Somehow, I manage to get through all 50 of the strikes, although I suspect they added a few more than 50. I hear them move around and I hear the sound of a digital camera. I'm bent over sobbing, my ass hurting like I've never felt before. John shows me what my ass looks like. My eyes go wide when I see that it is black and blue and a few welts are bleeding. The bruising not just on my ass but just above my cheeks and along my upper thighs. "This is what a Bitch gets, and believe me, you will be getting more."

He unzips his pants and takes them off. He turns and I see the largest cock I had ever seen. Not that I've seen many in my lesbian life. It had to be a thick 8 or 9" long. "Bitch, you have two choices. I can either allow you to suck my cock first, or I can just your ass with no lube. Either way, I am going to take your ass, pussy and mouth one way or another. You can nod if you want to suck my cock or shake your head for the other option." He laughs as he says that.

I don't realize it, but I shake my head no, not because I want the other option, but I don't want any of this. He laughs and walks behind me.

"As you wish, bitch. Pete, make sure to get a video of her face as I tear her ass apart".

I feel his huge member press against my ass hole. I struggle and cry and plead through my panties in my mouth. He starts to push the head of his cock into my ass. As he does so, he slaps my cheek hard. I sob as the white hot searing pain from both my bruised ass and his cock forcing it way into me. I scream and sob, my hands balling up into fists in the cuffs, there being no way I can move to make this easier as he forced the head into me.

"Damn, Pete, she is tight. You are going to have some fun with her!"

He forces his way all the way inside of me and starts pull out. Amazingly enough, he goes slow at first, allowing me to adjust with every inch. I suspect it is because he didn't want to injure me and have to explain what happened to me at the hospital if it came to that. It didn't take long, however, before he was fucking me faster and harder. My eyes were squeezed shut with tears streaming down my face. He just continued to fuck my ass hard. He reaches around me and starts to pinch my nipples hard. He laughs as I groan into my panty gag.

"John, I think she might be enjoying this!" Pete laughs.

After about 15 minutes of John pounding my ass, I feel him tense up. My eyes go wide as I feel his cock pulsate in my ass and the first spurts of thick cum fill my bowels. He slams into my ass a few more times as he empties his balls and then he pulls out. I feel a void as the cool air from the room hits my gaping ass hole. Slowly I feel his cum oozing out of me and down to my pussy. I sob there as I realize what has just happened and that my other brother is getting ready to do the same thing.

Pete stands in front of me and steps out of his pants. His cock is standing at attention and is just as big as John's, maybe a little thicker. I shake my head. Muffled pleas that I can't take anymore. Pete looks at John and asks if he can have my throat. John laughs and says "Go for it, but we should probably put the ring gag on her. We don't need her biting you." He disappears into the closet and brings out a ring gag. He pulls the panties out of my mouth and laughs at the drool. He attaches the ring gag and forces it into my mouth before tightening the straps to the back of my head.

Pete moves closer with a sadistic grin. He takes the tip of his cock and taps it on my face. I tried to turn away but John holds my head still. Pete leans over and whispers into my ear. "I'm going to enjoy this, bitch. You always thought you were better than us and ran away. Now, you are going to see your true place in this family."

He then spit in my face and stood up. As the head of his cock pushed past my lips I heard a crash from behind me. The door to the room busted open. The messenger (or whom I thought was the messenger) struck John from behind and knocked him out cold. Before Pete could get a word out he was pushed back...his cock slipped out of my mouth as he was knocked out cold from a single punch.

I still couldn't see my rescuer, at least I hoped it was my rescuer. After a little bit of time, I hear some rustling behind me as he was searching for the handcuff keys. He then unlocked my wrists and took the cuffs off my ankles. It was a relief and I suddenly became exhausted after the fight and beating and rape. I was only vaguely aware when he picked me up and put me over his shoulder an carried me gently to the car outside. He set me in the back seat and I quickly fell asleep.

I awoke in an unfamiliar room. It was warm. The bed was comfortable. I was wearing a nightgown. My eyes were blurred as I tried to look around. I shifted in bed and the burning soreness from my whipped ass and sore ass hole sent my mind reeling at the events that happened.

Who was the person that rescued me? Whose house was this? Where was I?

The sound of a someone clearing their voice startled me from my thoughts. I jump and look over in the direction of a lady sitting next to the bed watching me. I shift a little in a defensive posture and whimper as it irritates my sore bottom.

"Relax, sweetie. My name is Alicia. Your grandmother and I were good friends. There is much to discuss, but you are safe here, Ellesbeth."

So many questions begin to run through my mind as I process the events of the last 24 hours.

"You must have a lot of questions. Let me start with how I know your grandmother." She gets up and gets a glass of water. "Here, drink this, we need to get your strength back, you've been out for almost 24 hours, dear."

"Your grandmother and I know each other as we were both on the elder council in the Ashwan Society. We both had a lot of influence in the community. My driver is the one that picked you up and brought you to your grandmother and he also rescued you from your brothers." I look up afraid when I hear her mention my brothers, she sees this fear. "Rest assured, your brothers are being dealt with and they will never harm you again."

"Your grandmother saw a lot of potential in you early on. She and I started talking about you a few years before you ran away. It was her that spoke to me about making sure you were safe when you ran away and we made sure you had all of the opportunities and a good education. We both felt you would be an asset to the society when you grew up. She also approached me a couple of years ago to arrange this and to arrange your marriage...to me."

My mouth opens and closes several times as I try to process what has just been said.

"Ellesbeth, we are to be married as it was your grandmother's dying wish. I apologize that you had to endure what happened with your brothers, but that needed to be allowed to happen. Both to allow your grandmother to speak her wish to you and for you to endure your punishment. The belting needed to happen as, in our society, one can never walk out on their family without some sort of punishment. Your brothers were not supposed to use you the way they did, that is against the society and also against our laws. My driver got there a little too late after we were notified that your grandmother had passed and for that we are truly sorry. Your backside may be sore inside and out now, but I have had my personal doctor attend to you to make sure you don't get any infection and to ease the pain a little."

I look at my now fiance', my mind trying to process everything that she just said. The "scholarship" hadn't been that, it was actually my grandmother ensuring that I could better myself without inserting herself. I try to process the fact that my grandmother must have known that I was a lesbian. A tear runs down my cheek as I realize that she is gone and there is so much I would have wanted to talk to her about.

"Ellesbeth, sweetie, it is a lot to take in and process. You must have so many questions. We will get to them all in due time. We will get married in two different ceremonies. The first will be next week and will be a traditional ceremony. The second will happen after you have had a chance to acclimate to our household and family and the society ways. There will be rules in the house that will be followed at all times. I am the elder of the house, which means you will obey the rules and me or their will be consequences and punishments as that is the law of the land and our society also requires additional rules be followed, which we will get into as you get comfortable." She watches as my face turns from questions to fear. "Rest assured, dear, not all punishments are corporal and I am fair about how punishments are meted out as well as making sure that they fit the crime. Your 50 lashes that your brother gave you was something they had agreed to with your grandmother as your running away was a serious offence."

Looking up at Alicia's face. "I have so many questions to ask you. What will happen to my brothers? What will happen with my grandmother's estate and legacy? What is this society? What should I call you? What is the second ceremony?"

Alicia looks at me and laughs. "Slow down, slow down. Your brothers are being dealt with and they will never harm you again. You never have to see them again if you do not wish. The society will be handling their punishment. As part of the arranged marriage and sealed by your brother's actions, 100 percent of your grandmother's estate will now be ours after the wedding. Her legacy is as strong as ever and will continue with you. The society is a group of people that are like minded and very powerful. This means that they generally steer our government's decisions behind the scenes. Things like corporal punishment, slavery and the protection of slaves generally are decided by us in the elder council and then enacted into laws by the government. Right now, you may call me Miss Alicia until we are married. We will discuss what I will be called afterwards. The second ceremony is something that you will learn after you are ready."

She extends a hand to me and helps me out of bed. "Here, Belle, may I call you that, please allow me to show you around."

"Yes, Miss Alicia, that is fine."

She smiles as she hears me say those words. Little did I know that was something she expected based on her observing me from afar for so long. She knew that deep down I was submissive and she was going to enjoy this courting session and eventually breaking me.

"Follow me, Belle. This room we are in right now is your room. This will be your safe area. Eventually, after you have acclimated and grow more comfortable, we can move you into our bedroom here."

She leads me into the next room which is a grand bedroom with a large four post bed, sitting area, makeup area, fireplace with a large rug in front of it.

12