The Adventures of Ellesbeth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And in here, is our bathroom. It has a large Jacuzzi tub, large shower with body jets and multiple shower heads, a steam room and another sitting area over here."

I look inquisitively at the size of the bathroom and the need for a sitting area in the bathroom. The size of the bathroom is the size of many apartments. She laughs as I look around in awe.

"Come. There are seven bedrooms for the many parties that we host for the society and other events. Two of the bedrooms are reserved for my personal "staff"." She watches my face as she stresses the word "staff" when it actually means servants, or more closely, slaves.

"Let's head downstairs. Down here we have a living room, parlor, formal dining room, large kitchen with an eating area for the "staff". Over here is a deck off of the back of the house overlooking a pool and large yard." She leads me past a locked room without mentioning what it is.

"What is that room we just went by?"

She looks sternly at me and then her face softens a bit. "Belle, you need to address me properly when asking a question. That room is off limits to you for now. You will learn about it in the future."

"I'm sorry, Miss Alicia."

She smiles at me and continues out to the back yard. It is a warm day. "Feel free to come out here and sun yourself, enjoy the pool and relax any time you wish. We will get you some new clothes and some bathing suits. Anything you need, please ask my "staff" and they will see to it. This is your home now, Belle. Welcome home."

"Thank you, Miss Alicia. I don't know what to say."

"Belle, sweetie, just relax and enjoy what you have worked hard for. You have made your grandmother proud. I have watched you from afar for many years and have fallen in love with you and I hope you will do the same with me. Dinner is at six in the dining room, please do not be late. I have taken the liberty of laying out some clothes you will wear for dinner."

My mind jumps a little when she says that I will wear something, but I don't think too much of it thinking it is just a misunderstanding. She turns and goes back into the house leaving me standing out on the deck by myself. I sit down on a lounger and let out a sigh of relief, it feeling like a thousand pounds has been lifted off my chest. I whimper a little as I sit, my ass reminding me of the abuse it recently underwent.

Her driver approaches. "Hello, Miss, my name is Rick, we didn't really have a chance to really meet under the circumstances. May I get you a drink?"

"Yes, please. I would love a lemon water. How long have you known Alicia?"

He gets me a glass of cold lemon water and hands it to me. "Please don't let Miss Alicia hear you refer to her in that way. She is very particular as to how she is referred to. I have known her for 23 years and I would do anything for her."

Startled, I accept the water. "Thank you. I'm sorry, I didn't mean any offence."

He nods and excuses himself. "I have to get dinner ready. Please do not be late. It is about four o'clock right now. Dinner is at Six, Miss Alicia does not tolerate tardiness."

12