The Adventures of EM: The Weekend 01

Story Info
A young girl gets invited to a threesome.
3.4k words
4.7
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from "The Adventures of EM: The Cinema." As with the previous story, it is rooted in truth. Names have been slightly altered.

All commentary welcome; we are very new to this.

EM was in her element.

Her first semester of medical school was going swimmingly, the beautiful campus and enthusiastic professors made every day memorable. The work was easy, and she had made some good friends.

She was sitting on a green lawn, licking an ice cream while gazing over the view of Cape Town. The air was crisp and clean; winter all but forgotten as spring blossoms coloured the city in bright colours.

"Hey EM."

Anita plopped down next to her on the grass, stretching her tanned legs before her as she leaned back on her arms.

"Hey Ani. Want a lick?" EM held out the ice cream to her friend, who took it gratefully.

"Thanks EM. This is good! Where did you get it?"

"From Creamery. Their ice cream is divine!" EM replied. She studied her good friend, the shapely legs, long blond hair, and full lips. Ani and her boyfriend Jay were both very active and fit and the effort was clearly paying off.

Ani caught EM looking at her and smiled.

"You know EM, there's something I've been meaning to ask you for a while now." She hesitated, staring into the distance before turning her head to look directly at EM. "I know about you and Hugh and Hein in the movie theatre".

EM was silent. That had been months ago and although she often replayed it in her head while pleasuring herself, she had never given any thought that anyone else might have known about it.

"Uhm, I'm not sure..."

Ani held up her hand. "Don't worry EM; I'm not judging you. I was quite excited to hear there is a secret, adventurous side to you. You see, I have an idea...and I want to involve you. If you catch my drift."

"Hold on. Thanks for not judging, but first tell me how you know, if you don't mind. I was sure they wouldn't tell anyone."

EM crossed her legs and shoved the last bit of ice cream cone in her mouth before wiping her lips with a serviette. "I mean, whatever they told you, they definitely exaggerated anyway. We only kissed".

Ani raised an eyebrow. "Oh? So how did Erin find your underwear in Hein's bedroom? That is how I know EM. The guys never told anyone, but Erin caught Hein being creative with your brassiere and he confessed. Regardless, that's neither here or now".

Moving closer to EM, Ani said: "It's Jay's birthday this weekend as you know. We have the party bus for him on Saturday, but I want to do something extra special for him. I want to give him a special birthday present." Ani looked at EM pointedly.

"What, like your virginity?" EM said jokingly.

Ani laughed, a clear, tranquil sound. "EM, you may be one of the smartest girls in our class but sometimes you are a bit dim. I want to give him you! I want you to be our unicorn."

EM felt a familiar stirring between her legs. "I don't know Ani; wouldn't that be a bit weird? I mean, wouldn't that make our friendship awkward? I can't imagine being naked with Jay."

Ani moved to sit right in front of EM, her tanned legs passing to either side of EM. "OK, full disclosure. Jay saw the video you made with Kyle last year. Honestly EM, I would never have guessed you were this wild, but I like it. Jay told me all about it. He liked what he saw."

Ani took EMs hands in her own.

"He says you have great tits! Very crass way of putting it, but take it as a compliment. He has a bit of an obsession with you now and would love to play with you. He thinks it's impossible, but I know better. I would love to give you to him."

Ani started gently kissing EM's fingers, intertwined in her own.

"So, how about you come to ours on Friday night? Wear something sexy. Jay loves blowjobs...we can start with some kissing and give him a blowjob together and then see where it goes?" While saying this, Ani took one of EMs fingers and sucked off a bit of ice cream that EM had missed.

EM blushed. "That sounds amazing... I would love that, but you guys are both so fit! I'll need to do some running or something to flatten my tummy".

Ani moved a strand of hair from EM's face and brushed her fingers across EM's lips. "Your body is perfect just the way it is. I've seen you in the shower room...I'm not only doing this for Jay..."

Ani stood up and brushed off the grass from her shorts. "Consider it a date then. Be at ours by seven on Friday night."

She winked at EM and walked off, leaving EM to stare at those long legs and imagine what lay between.

* * *

EM was nervous yet excited as she entered the house. She had visited Jay and Ani often; they were all friends after all, but tonight had an air of tension to it.

She placed her handbag on the table next to the front door and looked in the mirror there. Wearing a short black dress that accentuated her curves, with a dash of makeup, EM had to admit to herself; she looked good.

"Some wine?" Jay walked out of the kitchen with a glass. He looked slightly nervous. Ani hadn't told him what was going to happen, but he could feel something was different about tonight.

"Thanks." EM said, taking the glass and gulping down most of the contents.

They all sat down in the lounge, Jay and Ani on a long couch and EM on a chair. It was nice and warm, and Jay had selected some good music. The wine flowed quickly and soon they all started relaxing. They spoke about their studies and laughed as they told stories about their friends. The conversation turned to different topics; places they still wanted to visit and adventures they all desperately needed.

After a while Ani put down her glass and looked at EM. "EM, come join us here." she said, patting the space on the couch next to her.

EM sat down next to Ani, acutely aware of how quiet Jay had gone suddenly.

Ani took EMs face in her hands and slowly, gently started kissing her. EM kissed her back. Her lips and skin were soft, and Ani tasted really good. It was so different from kissing a guy. She closed her eyes and pulled Ani closer to her, kissing her slowly, feeling the heat building between them.

"Jay." Ani said and pulled her boyfriend closer, bringing his head to meet EMs. Jay obligingly moved closer, putting his arms around EM as he leaned in to kiss her.

"I hope this doesn't make our friendship awkward!" EM giggled as she kissed Jay while Ani watched. He was a good kisser, but she found that she preferred the softness of Ani's kiss to the coarseness of Jay's stubble.

While EM and Jay were kissing, Ani had taken off her shirt and skirt, revealing a lacy red bra with a matching thong. She gently pushed Jay and EM apart and started kissing EMs neck. "Jay, take off your shirt and lie down." she said between kisses. "EM, help me with your dress".

EM changed position so she was on her knees, facing Ani. Ani slowly pulled the dress up, revealing the beautiful black lingerie that EM was wearing. EM straightened her arms and allowed the dress to be pulled completely off. She and Ani moved closer to each other and started kissing again, more passionately this time as the excitement grew.

EM shivered as Ani's hands moved across her body, feeling, stroking, gently touching her back, moving down to feel her butt, fingers teasingly going beneath her lingerie.

EM kissed Ani's neck, soft little kisses, moving down to the soft swell of her breasts, her hands working to unclasp the red lacy bra at the back.

Ani giggled as EM struggled. "It's easier if it's your own one!" EM laughed as Ani reached behind herself and easily undid her bra, pulling the red lace out of the way. EM was incredibly aroused now, kissing Ani with a hunger, hands on both the breasts in front of her. She could feel Ani's prominent nipples hardening beneath her touch as she squeezed and massaged the orbs in her hands. Ani's hands were behind EM now, undoing the black bra and bringing EMs own gorgeous breasts into view.

They stared at each other for a moment, Jay forgotten as they felt each other up before embracing, their breasts pressed together as they kissed hard, hands roving. EM felt a warm aching between her legs, she wondered if Ani felt the same. She moved her hands onto Ani's thighs, marvelling at the smooth firm skin. Her one hand she moved to Ani's perfectly toned ass, squeezing it, while her other hand moved between Ani's legs, inside the thong, feeling the warm wetness.

Ani took EM's hands in her own, nibbling on EM's ear and whispered: "let's not forget about the birthday boy".

They both looked at Jay, slouched on the couch, his shirt on the floor. Ani knelt between his legs with EM on the floor next to the couch. Jay could not believe what was happening when Ani unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans and underwear off in one go. His erect penis jumped out, aching and ready.

"Well," EM said with a smile, "the friendship is definitely ruined now!"

She leaned in and started kissing his penis near the base, her hand on Jay's stomach, as Ani started kissing it near the top. Their lips met and they kissed. They took turns between kissing each other and working on Jay's penis before EM finally took it in her hand and worked her mouth around the whole shaft.

Jay could not believe his luck. Here was his girlfriend's hot friend, her wonderful tits on display, her mouth wrapped around his penis, sucking him off while his half naked girlfriend smiled at him. He had never expected this!

"Do you like your gift, king Jay?" Ani purred seductively. "We are your servants...whatever you command we will do."

He pulled Ani close to him and kissed her deeply while his left hand gripped EMs hair, helping her move up and down on his shaft. "I like my gift. I love you." he told Ani in a husky voice as EM sped up her rhythmic sucking of his penis. She had good technique, rotating her hand as she moved it up and down in sync her with mouth, just the right amount of pressure from her lips.

"Wait," he thought. "This is going to end too soon. I still need to fuck her."

Pushing Ani away gently, he pulled EM's head up by her hair, being careful not to hurt her.

EM moved up to lie on top of Jay, her hard nipples pressing into his chest as they kissed. She could feel the head of his penis press against her opening through the underwear. She felt ready and excited. She wanted him to fuck her.

Ani pulled off her own thong and tossed it to the side before taking EM's and gently sliding it down her legs. EM was naked on top of Jay now; her pussy ready. Jay needed no further invitation as he rocked his hips upward, pressing EM down on to his hard penis, penetrating deeply into her.

"Oh fuck." EM moaned softly as she pushed herself to sit on Jay, her breasts jutting out proudly as she started riding him.

Ani moved to sit with a leg on each side of Jay's head, positioning her wet pussy above Jay's mouth. As she lowered herself, she could feel Jay get to work with his tongue.

She and EM kissed; both riding Jay now; EM on his penis and Ani grinding her pussy across his mouth. Jay was in heaven.

EM looked at Ani; her beautiful naked friend. She enjoyed fucking Jay, but she wanted Ani. She wanted to taste all of her, more than her mouth.

"Let's swap." she said between moans.

They rotated position; EM lying flat on the couch, Jay between her legs, Anis pussy on her mouth.

"Hold these". Jay took EM's ankles and gave them to Ani, who brought them close to her shoulders. Using EM's legs as leverage she started riding her pussy back and forth across EM's mouth.

Jay moved into position, taking EM's hands in his own as he guided his penis into her soaking vagina.

As EM dutifully licked and kissed Ani's pussy, tasting her juices, she felt the intense sensations of an orgasm building as Jay started fucking her with intensity. She was trapped, with Ani holding her legs wide, Jay holding her hands while rapidly pounding into her.

EM loved this. She loved being wanted, being used, and being fucked. She loved the sensations coursing through her body, knowing that Ani and Jay were using her for their pleasure as they kissed passionately above her. She was their unicorn, their sex-toy.

Jay fucked her with purpose. He was fit and strong and was going to use this chance to the fullest. EM had great tits and a great body, a tight wet pussy, and she was willingly letting him use her. Her legs were spread wide, held obediently apart by his girlfriend Ani, who would do anything for him.

Ani was conflicted. She loved the feeling of EMs tongue pushing into her vagina, loved knowing that EM was trapped beneath her and Jay. She knew this would score her many points with Jay - which guy would not want his girlfriend to bring home a willing friend to use as a sex toy? She still could not help feeling a little jealous though.

The moment proved too intense for Jay, who spurted his cum deep into EM before collapsing into Ani's arms.

Pushing himself up, he moved back and sat down in the chair next to the couch.

"You guys go on," he said. "I'll watch for a bit."

"No, not without you. I think we are good for now." Ani said, sliding off EM's face.

"We still have that party bus tomorrow night...and I have some plans for that as well".

EM lay on the couch, breathing softly. Her body was still tingling with the sensations, it had all ended much too fast for her.

Ani leaned over and kissed EM. "I know you want more." She whispered in EM's ear. "I want you to save that energy for tomorrow night. You will need it."

She stood up, stretching her arms above her head. "I'm going to take a shower. Come join me Jay when you've caught your breath." She leaned down to kiss her boyfriend passionately and then walked out.

EM stared at the ceiling, still breathing fast. She was aware of Jay watching her. "Your tits are great EM. I could stare at them all day."

Jay picked up his phone and snapped a photo of EM. "You don't mind, do you? For future use...just in case I don't get the live version again."

He lowered his phone and looked at EM. "Actually, I have a good idea for a birthday present for me. You haven't gotten off yet... I want you to play with yourself."

He raised the phone again. "I'll be recording it all of course."

Ani was gone, it felt a bit naughty to be alone with Jay, both naked, but the pent-up energy in EM's body was threatening to spill over. Besides, Ani had brought her here as a present for Jay.

Lying stretched out on the couch, she raised her arms above her head, hands playfully flicking through her hair. She lowered one hand to her lips, pouting with a finger on her bottom lip, looking at Jay seductively.

She moved her other hand down to her breast, toying with her nipple as she slowly spread her legs, putting her already wet pussy more on display.

Jay licked his lips. He still could not believe his luck.

EM's hand now moved down to her soaked vagina, feeling her clit, rubbing it gently. She closed her eyes and moved her other hand down as well, moaning softly as she started grinding her pussy into her hands.

EM forgot about Jay and his camera. The wave of feelings coursing through her now were all that mattered. She wished Ani's vagina was still on her face. She wished a thick penis was fucking her right now, but her own two fingers were working wonders as she rocked up and down, mouth open, a slight frown on her face as she moaned loudly.

Jay put his phone against a glass to keep recording. His penis was rock hard again, the sight of EM playing with herself was a potent stimulant.

EM felt his hands on hers as he moved them away and put them above her head. She opened her eyes and saw Jay above her. Taking both her ankles, he moved her legs, positioning her feet next to her face.

"Fuck, you are flexible EM. The perfect fuck-toy."

He pushed his penis against her vagina, the lips parting to accept the head. He had already lubricated her well with the previous fucking, but EM was never difficult to enter anyway.

He started pumping into her again. "Turn your face to the camera."

EM obediently turned her head, looking at the phone. She wondered how many people would eventually watch her getting fucked by her friend's boyfriend.

She was really getting fucked hard now. Jay fucked her as she had never been fucked before. She felt tantalisingly guilty, imagining Ani in the shower while on the couch her boyfriend was bending her like a pretzel.

Her body was hot. Electric pulsations coursed through her as she finally reached orgasm, the feelings exploding through her. It was nearly too much. She moaned loudly; the sound only interrupted by the sounds of the sex as Jay slammed into her repeatedly. It felt as though the orgasm would never stop.

Finally, Jay grunted and spasmed as he came for the second time into EM's hot pussy. He let go of her legs as he lay on top of her. Both of them were soaked in sweat, panting and hot.

"Thanks EM." he said as he rolled off her and quickly walked out, grabbing his phone on the way. EM guessed he was hoping to get in the shower before Ani was done.

She lay there for a few minutes more, contemplating this unexpected weekend. She and Ani and Jay were good friends. There had always been a little flirting between her and Ani, but she never expected anything to actually come from it.

Her legs were sensitive as she sat up. She suddenly felt tired and not at all keen to drive home.

"Ani?" she called.

"Yeah? All good?" Ani came in, towels wrapped around her, toothbrush in her mouth. She paused. "Had some fun on your own, did you?"

"Yes." I said, not mentioned that Jay had been involved. "I'm really tired Ani, and probably drank too much to drive. Could I crash here? I'll leave early tomorrow."

"Of course, EM. I kinda assumed you would! How about you have a shower and I'll prep this couch for you? I have a club run early tomorrow morning, but Jay will show you out then when you wake up. You can sleep in, no need for you to leave early."

EM smiled gratefully. "Thanks Ani." She stood up and hugged her friend. "It might just be the wine talking, but I really love you."

Ani snorted. "Definitely the wine talking. Get yourself cleaned up. "

The hot water was wonderfully refreshing on EM's skin, soothing her muscles. She would sleep well tonight. A single lamp was left on for her when she returned to the lounge, the couch neatly made into a bed. Ani had quickly tidied the place; the wine glasses, plates and any sign of their activities were all gone. As were EM's clothes, but EM usually slept naked anyway, so she didn't mind. It was warm, so the thin cotton sheet on the couch was more than sufficient to keep her comfortable.

As she lay down and drifted off to sleep, she dreamed of Ani's soft body lying next to hers...