The Adventures of EM: The Weekend 02

Story Info
A girl has an exciting weekend of lesbian and group sex.
4.1k words
4.67
3.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows "The Adventures of EM: The Weekend". It takes place in Cape Town, South Africa, and is inspired by real events. Names have been slightly altered.

Any commentary is most welcome, we are new to this. Thanks!

EM woke up to the sounds of voices coming from the kitchen. The smell of coffee permeated the air. Blinking, she stared at her surroundings, momentarily unsure of where she was. The previous night's activities slowly made their way into her mind. She was at Ani & Jay's place.

Sitting up, she stretched her arms as she yawned, letting the sheet fall to her waist.

Standing up, she wrapped the sheet around her and trudged bleary-eyed to the bathroom. There was still no sign of her clothes - the thin cotton sheet she had slept beneath was all that covered her modesty. After splashing her face and brushing her teeth, she went back to the couch and sat cross-legged, trying to wake up.

"Good morning EM," Jay said as he walked in, carrying a cup of coffee which he handed to her. He was fully dressed and looked fresh and ready for the day. "For you."

"Morning Jay," EM said, taking a sip from the coffee and stifling a yawn. "What time is it?"

"Ten AM. You slept late. It's actually nearly time for the rugby match." He sat down on a chair to her right and picked up the remote. "I hope you don't mind that I invited some friends over".

"Friends? Where's Ani..." EM set the coffee down and pulled the sheet closer around her, remembering Ani saying she was going out for a run this morning. "I'd better go. Where are my clothes?"

Jay glanced at her before turning his attention back to the television. "I honestly have no idea, Ani must have put them somewhere. Guys! The game is about to start!"

Josh and Ryan walked into the room. "She is awake!" Josh said. They sat down on either side of EM. EM knew who they were, having hung out with Ani and Jay before, but did not know them well.

"What, no hug? How rude!" Ryan put his arm around EM and pulled her into him. "Good morning EM. I slept well. I can see you did as well."

"Morning." EM said back, extracting herself from the hug. "Nice to see you guys again. Anyway, I'll be going now. Enjoy the game."

She tried to stand up, but the sheet was pinned beneath Josh on the couch. "Do you mind?" she said, holding the sheet around her with both arms, only barely able to keep it above her breasts. It clung provocatively to her curves, hinting at the truth beneath.

Josh eyed her. "Are you leaving so soon? No girl, stay and watch the game with us." He sat forward and tried to grab a handful of the sheet but in doing so dislodged it from beneath him, allowing EM to scamper away toward the main bedroom.

"That was way too close." she thought. "I really need to stop getting into these situations. Now, let's find my damn clothes."

She cursed Ani silently under her breath as she walked down the corridor. She had no idea where her clothes could be. There was no way she was going to the laundry room - that would mean going through the lounge again.

She entered the main bedroom and closed the door behind her. The bed was made, and the curtains were open, allowing bright light to waft happily into the room. EM eyed herself in the full-length mirror set opposite the bed.

The sheet really offered scant covering. A few minutes more and those guys in the lounge would definitely have realised she was naked, if they didn't already know.

EM dropped the sheet on the floor and walked to the closet. Opening it, she started rifling through Anis clothes for something, anything, to wear. A tracksuit should do fine...

She jumped as the bedroom door swung open. Ani walked in, pushing the door closed with her heel as she entered. She was wearing black, short tights, and a dark grey sports bra with a loose fitting dirty-white cotton vest covering it, which hung to just above her butt. The words "Running Free" were written at an angle in large cursive across the shirt.

Her long blonde hair was braided in a ponytail and small earrings adorned both lobes. On her feet she had black secret socks; she must have left her running shoes at the door. Her skin was aglow, and her cheeks were rosy. Her long, tanned legs looked fit and trim. She reached up to take her sunglasses off her head, revealing a fine tattoo on her arm.

EM thought she looked sexy as hell.

"Ani! I'm so glad you are back!"

Ani gave a start and then laughed. "EM you gave me a fright. What are you doing in our room? And, erm, dressed like that?" Ani put her one hand on her hip, one leg slightly bent and pointed with the sunglasses at EMs naked body.

EM blushed. "You took my clothes! I was literally just in here now to see if you have something I can wear. I mean, I can't be out there with the guys in just a sheet!"

"Oh, we have a little thief, do we? I shall have to punish you for that." Ani stepped forward and dragged a finger softly down EMs chest and stomach and up again to flick EMs lower lip.

"I'll get you something to wear, but first, join me in the shower. You could also use a good scrubbing, I'm sure."

Tossing the sunglasses on a chair, she turned around and started pulling the vest over her head as she headed to the ensuite bathroom. It was a large shower without a closing door, only a simple glass partition kept the rest of the bathroom dry. A full-length window in the one wall looked out on their garden - a small lawn with lush foliage surrounding it. Above the trees Table Mountain peaked, thin clouds starting to form the well-known tablecloth.

EMs attention was not on the garden though. She followed Ani to the shower and put her hands on her friend's waist. Ani paused and slowly moved back, allowing EM's naked body to press against her back. Ani was warm from the running while EM's skin was delightfully cool.

They were of equal height and Ani rested her face against EM's as EM moved her hands around to embrace Ani. She slowly moved her hands up the stomach, hooking on to the sports bra. Ani obediently raised her arms and allowed EM to raise the bra off.

Stepping away, Ani slowly peeled the tights down her legs, giving EM an eyeful of her toned butt. Turning around, she faced EM. The two naked women looked at each other.

EM's skin was of a light tone, pale. Her breasts, not large, were full and round with pink areola and proud nipples. Her legs were long and slender, her stomach and thighs carried a hint of softness. She did not wax or shave, only trimmed the bush that hid her vagina.

Ani was more tanned, a result of an active outdoor lifestyle. Visible tan lines were present on her shoulders and thighs, framing her breasts. They were of a similar size to EM's but not as firm, more cone shaped with prominent nipples. Her stomach was firm and toned but not muscular. Her arms and legs were shapely with good definition. Ani waxed but kept a small landing strip, neatly trimmed.

They moved closer together. EM leaned in for a kiss but Ani stopped her.

"Wait. I'm all hot and sweaty. Let's get in the shower."

The shower head came directly from the roof and cast a wide radius, allowing both girls to be under the water. The warm water coursed down their young bodies and soon the window was fogged over by the steam.

They kissed then, soft lips touching gently as they drew each other closer, pressing their bodies together in an embrace, eyes closed. Ani nibbled gently on EM's lower lip, tugging at it while her hands squeezed EM's butt, pulling her body tightly against her.

EM kissed her back, her tongue probing, exploring the warm softness of Ani's mouth, tasting her, feeling their breath form in unison as they revelled in the closeness of each other.

They washed each other, using their soapy hands to caress and feel, exploring the soft curves. EM stood behind Ani and traced both her hands from Ani's neck slowly down her back, following the flow of the water, adoring the soft, warm, smooth skin she felt, down to the gluteal cleft before moving her hands to the stomach, slowly guiding them up to cup Ani's breasts.

She could feel the nipplesharden under her touch, teasing them with her fingers, flicking gently as she kissed Ani in the neck, rubbing her bush against Ani's butt.

Ani's hands were behind her on EM's thighs. Her eyes were closed as she focused on EM's touch, the sound of the water splashing, the steamy bathroom sealing them away from the world. They were in their own space, their own time. Ani's hands moved together and found EMs vagina, wet from more than the shower.

She turned around and they kissed again, more passionately this time, urgently, hard. They intertwined their legs, trying to get as close to each other as possible, pressing into each other, their breasts rubbing over each other as their tongues formed a dance.

"Let's move to the bed". Ani said softly.

Turning off the shower, she guided EM to the bed and pushed her down on the white linen, not caring that they were both soaking wet. The cool linen was soothing beneath EM's back as she lay down and pulled Ani down on top of her, kissing her, embracing her.

Ani took EM's hands in her own, intertwining their fingers as she started kissing them. She moved her lips slowly up EM's right arm, giving small kisses, licking up little drops of water that remained from the shower.

EM closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations as Ani's mouth moved to her clavicle, into her neck, behind her ear and then slowly down to the soft swell of her breasts. Ani's mouth found a nipple and she started teasing it with her tongue, tugging at it with her lips, willing it to grow even more. She kept EM's hands intertwined in hers and moved her mouth down EM's stomach, still giving soft small kisses.

Stopping at EM's bush, she let go of her hands and slowly spread EM's legs apart, bending the legs at the knees. EM took her own breasts in her hands and played with her nipples, her eyes closed, head tilted back, willing Ani to keep going.

Ani kissed EM on the thighs, in the groin, softly, then moved on to the labia, finding the clitoris in the centre and started licking it, sucking it, teasing it.

EM's breathing became faster; she squeezed her breasts hard as Ani's tongue found her wet opening and started exploring.

"Yes," she whispered, placing her hands on Ani's head, pushing her vagina into Ani, slowly rocking her hips.

Ani pushed her tongue deep into EM and then brought her hand closer. She moved two fingers delicately into EM, licking her clitoris, gently pumping her fingers in and out.

EM moaned. "Fuck that feels so good." she said, her fingers holding on to Ani's hair.

Ani was soft and gentle. There was no rush; the urgency they both felt was bottled for the moment, building in their bodies. Ani's tongue and fingers worked away, teasing EM, guided by the growing wetness, the moans, the rhythm of EM's rocking hips.

"Come kiss me again." EM said softly.

Ani moved to lie next to EM, kissing her mouth, both their bodies moving in concert as they rubbed against each other, hands between each other's legs, fingers inside, feeling, probing. The kissing was soft and pleasant. EM could spend the whole day like this, lying naked on a bed with her friend, kissing, touching, and exploring.

They looked at each other, faces so close their noses touched, their breathing and the occasional bird from the garden the only noises.

"You have amazing skin." Ani said, kissing EM softly on the lips. She trailed her fingers through EM's wet hair, curling the locks. "And amazing breasts. I'm quite envious."

"Don't be silly." EM replied, moving back a little to better see her friend. "You have an amazing body. I really need to do some exercise. I just can't stand running."

Ani grinned. "Well, if you can't stand running, we have some exercises you can do lying down."

EM rolled her eyes. "That is the lamest joke ever. However, I would take you up on that offer."

"Good. You are our unicorn now after all. So, it's not as though you. Could. Say. No. " the last three words were punctuated by firmer kisses on EM's mouth. Then Ani took EM and rolled her on top of her, EM squealing happily.

"My turn." Ani said huskily. "Turn around."

EM turned her body around and looked at Ani's neatly trimmed landing strip. They were in the 69 position. Being nearly the same height, it worked well.

EM started kissing Ani's labia, feeling Ani's tongue do the same to her. It did not take long before they were eagerly sucking and licking. The passion had won; the urgency was back. EM pulled Ani into her while pushing her vagina into Ani's mouth; Ani did the same. They frolicked on the bed, gasping for breath as the throes of passion threatened to overwhelm them.

Ani came first, her body shuddering as waves of delight passes through her, arching her back, moaning delightfully. EM's own orgasm occurred soon after, electrical bolts exploding, gasping for breath.

"Oh fuck." EM said. "That felt fucking amazing."

She turned around to again lie next to Ani, both of them on their backs, breasts heaving as they panted for breath.

They drifted off to sleep then, the warm sun bathing their bodies in its rays.

***

EM woke for the second time that day to the sound of voices.

"Ani." She shook her friend. "I think their game is finished. Where are my clothes? I really need to go home now".

Ani pulled EM closer, not even bothering to open her eyes. "Let's just snuggle a while longer."

EM moved some hair from Ani's face and kissed her forehead. "My lovely friend, that sounds wonderful, but I really need to go."

With a loud sigh Ani got up, her mouth gaping as she yawned. "I could have slept the whole day! This morning really took it out of me." She looked at EM. "I don't mean the running."

"I know." EM smiled back.

Ani walked to her cupboard and pulled out a few things which she tossed to EM before selecting some clothes to pull on herself.

"I spilled some wine over your clothes while I was cleaning up last night. They're in the washer. You can keep these for now."

EM looked over the clothes Ani had passed her. It was a black lingerie thong and a short black dress that looked more like negligee than a dress.

"I can't go home like this! I can't go anywhere wearing this! Can I borrow a tracksuit?"

Ani smiled at EM as she pulled on a pair of socks. She was comfortably dressed in a t shirt and shorts.

"Your clothes will be done soon enough. For now, have you forgotten it's Jay's birthday? I still want you to give him a present."

EM looked at Ani. "We had fun last night, and this morning was magical. I'm sure there will be other times. Right now, though, he is with his friends."

"Yeah." Ani said. "He is going to absolutely love it when you take him his cake dressed like that. It will really stroke his ego. We'll both love it. After that, if you aren't tired of me yet, I'll buy you lunch on the way to your home. I'd really owe you one then. You've been an absolute star."

She walked over to EM and stroked her cheek. "I'd be eternally grateful...and I can be very imaginative in how I repay the favour." She leaned in to nibble on EM's ear. Pulling EM up from the bed, she kissed her on the mouth, walking her backward.

"What are you...hey!" EM said as Ani pushed her into the corridor, dropping the clothes on the floor before closing the door. EM heard the key turn as Ani locked it.

"Ani!" EM whispered. "Jokes over, open the door!"

She glanced behind her, clearly hearing the voices of the three guys in the lounge. If any of them decided to use the bathroom they would catch her in all her naked glory in the corridor.

EM quickly put on the thong and pulled the negligée over her head. "Ok, you win! Where's this cake?" she said through the door.

Ani opened the door and looked at EM. "Phew." She whistled as she smacked EM on the butt. "You really are a hot piece of ass. Come with me."

"You're buying me a proper lunch!" EM said as they walked down the corridor.

Ani waved at the guys as she passed through the lounge. EM followed more slowly, conscious of how slutty she looked. The negligée barely covered her rear and was partially transparent, making it clear she was wearing a thong. Her breasts were covered with black lace but the cups only barely covered her nipples.

The guys stopped their talking as she came into view. "Oh wow!" Josh said. "EM you are looking smoking hot!"

Ryan turned to look at Jay. "Okay, we believe you now." Clearly, Jay had told them about the previous night's activities.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!" Ani came from the kitchen, carrying a small cupcake with a single candle which she handed to EM. "Take him his cake, my unicorn."

EM took the cupcake from Ani and walked over to Jay, feeling the eyes of everyone on her long legs.

Stopping in front of Jay, she smiled and said: "Happy birthday Jay! Here is your cake. Make a wish and blow out the candle."

"Bring the candle closer." Jay said, sitting slightly forward. "It's too far away."

EM leaned forward with the candle, conscious of how it made the negligée ride up, exposing the curve of her butt to Josh and Ryan.

'I wish..." Jay said, taking EMs hand with the cupcake and drawing her even closer, "for you to be mine for the day." He blew out the candle and pulled EM on top of him so that she straddled him. "You look fucking amazing." he whispered as he started making out with her, pulling her tightly against him.

"You go girl!" Ani voiced encouragement from behind. Josh and Ryan were both quiet, eyes rapt as they looked on.

EM was unsure what to do; she didn't want to be making out with Jay in front of Josh and Ryan, especially this scantily dressed. She also didn't want to make a scene.

"I'll kiss him a bit and then I am definitely going home," she thought to herself. She could feel her body responding; his erection pressing through his pants against the wafer-thin thong she was wearing, rubbing near her clitoris. She was already wet again. She could feel his hands move down her back on to her now exposed butt, squeezing the cheeks as he started rocking his body in an up and down motion.

"She's hot, isn't she?" EM heard Ani remark to the guys. "Want to see some more?"

"Hell yeah." she heard Josh reply.

EM felt a second, smaller pair of hands above Jay's on the small of her back, pushing the nightgown up. She stopped kissing Jay and leant back to protest, but that only made it easier for Ani to pull the nightgown straight off her.

EM immediately covered her breasts with her arms. Jay was still holding her butt and now suddenly stood up, picking her up with him. In trying to keep her balance she had to grab hold of Jay, exposing her breasts to the eager voyeurs in the room.

Jay easily held her in his arms, never stopping to kiss her. He lifted her higher up, her breasts at the level of his face, taking a nipple in his mouth. EM kept her arms around his neck to not fall.

"Make room on the couch." Jay said. Josh got up as Jay placed EM on her back on the couch, her head in Ryan's lap.

Ryan wasted no time; he leaned down and kissed her, working his tongue gently into her mouth. He squeezed EM's breast, marvelling at the roundness of it, the firmness, the erect nipple. EM was completely aroused by now, kissing Ryan back passionately. She closed her eyes. This had not been part of her plan but now that she was in this situation she was loving it.

EM felt the thong being pulled down her legs, past her feet, and heard a zipper opening.

She moaned into Ryan's mouth as her butt was lifted off the couch, strong arms cradling her legs at the knees, a penis entering her wet vagina. She had never been fucked at this angle before; she could feel the penis pressing against the front of her pelvis from within as Jay penetrated her deeply.

12