The Adventures of EM: The Weekend 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...oh...yes..." she moaned, willing him to go deeper.

She opened her eyes as Ryan moved out from beneath her. Ani stood above her at the end of the couch. She took EM's hands and held them gently above her head, kissing EM softly on the lips before leaning forward to kiss Jay, who kissed her back without missing a beat as he rhythmically moved in and out of EM.

EM closed her eyes again, enjoying the feelings, her legs in the air, hands held by her friend, being fucked before an audience. She felt the familiar pressure building. She had never orgasmed as often in her life as this weekend.

Jay grunted as he orgasmed, filling her vagina with his seed for the third time in two days. If EM fell pregnant, she would definitely know who the father is.

"All yours, guys." Jay said as he stood up, wiping his penis clean on the negligee from the floor before tidying his clothes. Ani let go of EM's hands. EM felt two pairs of new hands on her body, turning her over so she stood on all fours on the couch. She needed no convincing as she spread her legs and pushed her pussy into the air in the downward dog position.

Ryan was behind her and took little time in guiding his penis into her excited wetness. His penis was longer and thicker than Jay's and EM moaned as she felt the walls of her pussy stretch as he pushed deeply into her.

"Yes, fuck me...harder..." EM said as Ryan slid in and out of her, stretching her pussy more with each penetration.

Josh pulled her head up by her hair and positioned himself in front of her, his erect penis pressing against her lips. EM obediently opened her mouth and let him push his penis in, gagging slightly as it touched the back of her throat.

Soon the two guys found a rhythm, fucking EM from both ends, spanking her butt and groping her breasts. It was easier than she thought it would be; she sucked dutifully, trying to give Josh as good a blowjob as she could.

Intense feelings of excitement built through her. This reminded her of that time in the cinema when Hugh and Hein had been playing with her. This was the first time, however, that she was being penetrated by two men simultaneously. She knew it would not be the last time.

Her body ached as waves of delicious guilty pleasure washed through her. Josh erupted in her mouth, his warm seed coursing down her throat, EM swallowing greedily. Ryan came soon after, just as EM's own orgasm rocked her body.

Exhausted, spent from the day's activities, EM collapsed on the couch, panting for breath.

"You're an amazing girl, EM." Ryan said as he clothed himself. "Hopefully we will all be seeing more of you more often."

"I second that." Josh grinned and gave EM a kiss on the cheek.

The guys left EM there, naked on the couch. Ani sat on the chair, grinning at her friend.

"So." she said. "How about we go get some lunch?"

12