All Comments on 'The Adventures of Janet Ch. 01'

by cymoril0001

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ramperampeabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Never liked to read long stories but this was different. It kept me in it's hold and I had to read it all. Thank you! It was so good story!

parawaparawaabout 7 years ago
A promising start

I like the way you write. Your central character is appealing and fresh and her adventures are stimulating. It would be good to avoid cliches of wealth and power-Janet's poverty rings of truth and is refreshing.

Please develop her more, to be more than some sex actor or victim- how will her career progress? Will she take more charge? Some back story would help.

I await her next adventure...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

great story hope for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I really enjoyed this and hope there will be more to come in this story. The narative, characters and prose were all top quality and the erotica was nice and steamy, all in all I have little to complain or criticise. Though I do hope Jessica gets her comeupance for her treatment of Janet at the end, maybe Janet will mention it or someone will see the blood on the bed.

Good job and keep up the good work :)

5/5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercymoril0001@cymoril0001
Thank you for your continued readership. I’m sorry, but I’ve been continuing my Robyn and Lisa story, but I don’t like anything I’ve written, so I’ve decided to scrap everything and start from scratch. Please leave a comment or email me. I always appreciate feedback and cons...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES