The Adventures of Jessica

Story Info
A stacked housewife is entertained beside the road.
3.4k words
3.91
36k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TOJoeT
TOJoeT
9 Followers

The car gave a little hitch as the engine sputtered.

"What the fuuu...", was all Jessica got out as the engine coughed and died. Jessica swore bitterly as she pulled the car over to the side of the road. She hit the hazards and cussed again in the suddenly silent car.

"Why did this have to happen tonight?"

Jessica pulled out her phone and texted her husband, who was on the couch at home, most likely playing CS:GO. His beer, slowly warming up in the trunk, was not going to make it home before he headed out. He was going to have to enjoy game night without his beer.

He immediately texted back that he was calling AAA for her, where was she? She gave him her location. A few moments later her phone buzzed again. AAA would be there in an hour. Was everything else OK? Did he need to call the cops or the fire department?

Jessica let him know that everything was fine. No worries. She dropped her phone onto the seat beside her, wondering what to do for the next hour. She couldn't spend too much time on her phone. The battery was low, and she didn't want it to die completely before the tow truck arrived. Her charger was sitting on the hall table beside the front door. "Ain't that a perfect place for it?" she thought. Fuck.

Mostly to keep her mind occupied, Jessica popped the hood and got out of the car to have a look. Maybe it was something obvious. She snorted to herself as she raised the hood. It was going to need to be pretty fucking obvious if *she* was going to fix it. She didn't know shit about cars.

Jessica poked her head under the hood for a second. Nothing appeared obviously wrong. Sighing, she turned away from the car and paced over to the streetlight just ahead of the car. She took a close look at herself to make sure she hadn't gotten any dirt or grease from the engine on herself. Everything looked good.

Looking down at herself, Jessica reflected that everything looked DAMN good. Jess was never going to be called petite, although she was not particularly tall. Really, the best way to describe her was thick. What the kids these days called "stupid thicc". As in she was so thicc that men got all stupid around her.

Her huge tits strained against the fabric of her shirt. Her friends always said she had small feet because nothing grows well when it's in the shade all the time. Her tits were enough to stop traffic and cause men to walk into street poles. She really enjoyed the attention they brought her way.

She brushed her hands down her stomach with a sigh, allowing them to follow the curve of her wide hips. "Child-bearing hips" her grandma had called them. All Jessica knew is that her wide hips and ass brought her nearly as much attention as her enormous cans. Popular taste in women had moved away from the super skinny, boyish, look to a more rounded one, favoring large breasts, wide hips and a bigger ass. Jessica's body was tailor made for the current popular taste. She truly had what the boys in the mall called a "booty". She had overheard men talking about her ass more than once. She'd even been called a PAWG by a couple of teenagers and had to look it up on Google to find out what that meant.

Tonight, she was wearing a black short sleeved T shirt that showed off her vast cleavage. Of course, everything but a turtleneck showed cleavage when she wore it. She had on cut-off denim shorts that highlighted her well rounded booty. Her brunette hair, a couple of inches longer than shoulder length, was pulled back into a ponytail. Everything she was wearing displayed her fuckable body to the max. Jessica might not be a whore, but she had no problem wearing the uniform. She got more attention from men than most whores could pull, too, she thought with a wry smile.

With another sigh, she paced back to the car. Shit, she was bored already and it wasn't more than a few minutes. She knew this stretch of road well. There was nothing along here to draw traffic this time of night. To her left stretched an open field belonging to the university located on its far side. To her right, business blocks, unoccupied this time of day, were the only buildings.

Jessica was back at the front of the car, leaning into the engine compartment again when the pickup pulled up, giving her a little bit of a start. She hadn't even seen the lights coming. The pickup swung off the road and parked in front of her car. Jessica noticed that the was a sticker bearing the logo of the university and "Class of '21". 'College Kids' she thought, as both doors of the truck popped open.

"Is everything OK, miss?" The driver, a tall slim black kid asked. He and the passenger approached the car. Jessica saw that the passenger was built like a tank. He was white, about the same age as the driver and looked to be about four feet wide across the shoulders. "Probably a corn-fed football player," she thought.

"Not really," Jessica replied. "My car died and I'm waiting for the tow truck to come. You guys are the first people to come along since it quit."

"Did you want us to take you somewhere?" the white kid asked. "You shouldn't just wait out here all by yourself until the tow truck comes. It wouldn't be safe for you."

Jessica declined the offer, opting instead to wait at the car. After a short discussion, the boys decided to stay with her. All three stood between her car and the pickup, chatting desultorily about this and that, making small talk and passing the time. As they introduced themselves, Jessica eyed the boys appreciatively. They were both quite good looking, athletic and muscular. The black kid was slim, but well built. Probably on the varsity basketball team, Jessica thought. His name, according to his friend, was Jay. The white kid, whose name was given as Mike, was deeply barrel chested, broad and powerful looking. Jessica could see his raw strength in the way his muscles rippled beneath his white tee shirt. If Jessica had to guess, she would say that he had probably been raised on a farm and had a scholarship to play football.

Standing in front of her, neither of the boys could take their eyes of of her chest for long. They would look quickly away, when it appeared as though they would be caught ogling her, then, like a magnet, their eyes would inevitably be drawn back to her prominent chest. How could they not? Her enormous cleavage was right there for them to see. Their cocks both stiffened as they stood on the side of a random suburban road, thinking of plowing this incredibly endowed suburban MILF right there in the grass beside the street. The boys shared a look over Jessica's head, coming to an unspoken agreement.

Suddenly, they both moved up beside her, pressing into her space. Startled, Jess tried to move away, but had nowhere to go but back. Within a step, she bumped back into the grill of her car. The boys moved up with her, pinning her between them and her car.

"Don't fight it missy," Mike whispered in her ear. "I think you're gonna like where this is headed."

Jay yanked down on the front of Jessica's shirt freeing her tits into the cool night air. Her nipples hardened at the sudden temperature change. With a lustful moan, Jay bent his head to her chest. Her erect nipples were the size of her fingertips. The left one disappeared into Jay's mouth. His teeth grazed and tugged at her sensitive nipple while he swirled his tongue around it. Jess sucked in her breath, dizzied by the sudden close attention.

Mike's greedy hands pulled at Jessica's shorts, popping the button and sliding the zipper down. He pushed her shorts down and slid his right hand down inside the front her panties, dipping down to slide a fingertip between the lips of her pussy. His left hand squeezed her ass as he played with her pussy. Jessica suddenly had four strong hands pawing at her, fondling, groping.

Jessica's body began to respond to the attention. Jay had released her nipple from his mouth and replaced it with his hand. He was hungrily forcing his tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply. Her hand slipped up to the back of his head, trailing through his curly hair, as she hungrily kissed him back.

Mike worked his hand deeper into her shorts. His finger found is way between her labia and slid up into her, grazing her clit as it passed. Her pussy heated and moistened, charged by the manhandling she was receiving from these two young studs. Slippery juices built up around Mike's probing finger as Jessica's cunt warmed up. Jay's saliva was evaporating from the nipple he had been sucking on, chilling and hardening it even more. Jessica might have been able to resist what they were doing, had she done so immediately. Within seconds, her already weak resistance was gone and she gave herself over to them.

With a moan, she reached down, feeling for both of their cocks. She had no trouble finding either. Mike had somehow gotten his out of his jeans already and she could feel Jay's clearly through his basketball shorts. Jay's cock felt like hot coals in her hand through the shorts. She stroked her hand up his shaft, surprised at how long it took for her to reach the head. The thickness of Mike's cock astounded her. It was as big around as a beer can, maybe bigger. The thought of being stuffed with these enormous slabs of meat made Jessica weak at the knees. Her already wet pussy flooded further.

Mike moved around behind Jessica. He bent down and swiftly pulled her shorts and panties all the way to the ground, leaving them in a knot at her ankles. She frantically stepped out of them completely, losing one of her tennis shoes in the process. Behind her, Mike's hands roamed over her ass, grabbing and squeezing. He spread her feet apart with his own and slid his thick cock into the hot and slippery canyon between her thighs, slowly sliding the head of his enormous cock across her soft pussy lips.

While Mike attended to her rear end, Jay was hard at work up front. He grasped the hem of her tee shirt and pulled it up and over her head. He reached behind her and snapped the clasp on her bra, letting it fall to her feet to join her moist panties and her shorts.

Jay moved back slightly and rested his backside against the tailgate of the truck, pulling his shorts and underwear down as far as the middle of his thighs. His erect cock stood straight out from his body, inky black, it veins pulsing, precum dripping from the head in his excitement.

Jay grasped Jessica's hair with both hands and pulled her face down to his proud cock. Jessica took a breath as her lips slid over the mushroom tip, allowing her tongue to slide along the veiny underside of his throbbing, thick member. Jay's breath sucked in through his teeth as Jessica's lips reached the base of his cock, his pubic hair tickling her nose. Jessica pulled her head back slightly and grabbed the base of Jay's cock with her left hand, bobbing her head up and down on his giant tool, slurping and sucking with delight as he moaned his pleasure deep in his throat.

Jessica tensed up when she felt Mike place the head of his fat cock at the entrance of her pussy. She felt a pop as the head entered between her lips. She felt the walls of her overheating pussy stretch to accommodate his invading penis. Deeper and deeper he went, stretching her further and further. Just when she thought she could take no more, Mike's probing dick stopped. She could feel his balls as they rested against her clitoris. Mike started twitching his hips back and forth slightly, not really thrusting, just giving her a little time to adjust to his hulking cock. Jessica moved forward, shuddering with delight at the friction in her overstuffed cunt, and drove herself back onto him with a deep, guttural moan.

Jessica could feel Mike's powerful hands on her ass. He kneaded and spread her cheeks as thrust into her, driving her forward onto Jay's cock with each thrust. Within a few strokes, the delightful friction triggered a powerful orgasm. Jess came hard all over Mike's thick cock.

As Mike pounded away behind her, Jay pulled his cock out of Jessica's mouth. He playfully smacked her cheek with his big, black, bull cock. Jay let Mike know that he wanted a turn on Jessica's pussy. Mike's only response was to grunt deeply and continue thrusting into Jessica's stretched out pussy. Within a few seconds, he bellowed and pulled out of Jessica's heated snatch, pumping stream after stream of hot cum on Jessica's ass and lower back.

Her spasming cunt didn't remain empty for long. Jay quickly moved behind her and slammed his meat deep inside of her with a sigh. Mike moved in front of her, offering his cock, slathered in her cum, to her gasping mouth. Jessica could only open her mouth wide enough to take in his head, which she eagerly licked and sucked clean. His cock had barely deflated at all after cumming all over her ass, and it returned to full attention almost immediately, responding to her sucking mouth and swirling tongue.

Feet crunched on the gravel at the side of the road. Someone was approaching the front of Jessica's car. Neither Jessica nor the two studs currently entertaining her could be distracted. Whoever was coming up was going to need to get in line. They were all busy right now.

Whoever it was let out a low whistle. Jessica dimly heard two male voices talking as the men came on the scene. "Damn!" someone said under his breath.

Jay still worked over Jessica's pussy. With a low moan, he gripped her ass and pulled her all the way back onto his cock. Jessica felt his hot cum pour into her drenched pussy. Catching his breath, Jay moved away from her cum drenched ass. Mike moved away from her mouth. With a disappointed sound, Jessica looked around. She took in the two new faces staring at the fuck crazed vision before them. Jessica saw that they both wore dirty coveralls with the local tow company's logo embroidered on the lapel. She saw that they were young black men, barely any older than the two college boys that had so recently been reaming her out. She saw that the two tow operators had their coveralls zipped all the way down to the bottom, and she saw that the had their penises in hand, enthusiastically ready to join in the festivities.

Jessica took all of this in at a glance, but what caught her attention was the two enormous black cocks that the new participants were ready to offer. One of them was the length of her forearm and only slightly thinner than Jay's cock. The other was thicker than Jay's but not as wide as Mike's girthy monster. A quick appraisal put that one at around 9 or 10 inches. "Plenty big," Jessica thought.

The newcomers didn't bother making introductions. Within seconds Jessica had the larger of the two cocks sliding down her throat, Jessica choked and gagged on his enormous invading cock, until he slid it back out and allowed her a breath, before sliding it back in and repeating the process.

His partner smeared the spattered semen from her ass around her puckered asshole and, using it for lube, slid his big work hardened thumb up her ass. His thick cock head probed her pussy and then slid home, stretching her and filling her all over again. Jessica's next orgasm approached at the newcomers began fucking her in earnest. Before long, her pussy clenching and gripping the cock stuffed inside it, releasing a fresh flood of her cum. The tow driver fucking her didn't even slow as Jessica came all over his thick meat. As he continued to pound at her pussy, another orgasm raced through her more powerful than any she had ever had before. The cock in her mouth was pulled out as her entire body spasmed in her orgasm, her cunt squeezing and gripping the cock inside it. Jessica's fresh cum squirted over the newcomer's hips and ran down his legs. It sprayed out around his penetrating cock and spattered against her thighs. Jessica collapsed onto the ground, delirious with her orgasmic high.

As Jessica caught her breath, the men picked her up and moved onto the grass at the side of the road. They laid her on her side, and the only one that hadn't been inside her pussy, the one with the biggest cock set himself up in front of her. The one that had recently brought her to her crashing orgasm lay down behind her, his thick cock dripping with her juices. He placed the head of his cock against her cum smeared asshole and began to push inside. He was by far the biggest cock that she had ever taken up her ass in her life. As her puckered ring stretched to accommodate him, she cried out, first in pain, then in pleasure as her distended asshole became used to his girth. His partner slid his own enormous cock into her swollen cunt. Jessica nearly blacked out from the intense sensation of having two of the biggest cocks she'd ever seen inside of her at once. Her head lolled weakly as the drove in and out.

Jay knelt down near her head and slowly stroked his cock, while Mike stood just behind him, also absently stroking his hand up and down, watching the scene before him. The newcomers fucked into her faster and faster, their bodies clapping as they smacked against hers. With an inarticulate maon, the first tow driver unloaded deep in her ass. Jessica felt his white hot cum spurt inside of her. Following right behind his partner, driver number two added his cum to the loads that were already inside her pussy. His cum squirted out of her around his shaft.

Jay's strokes approached a fever pitch. He leaned back and blasted his load of semen onto her enormous tits. A few spatters reached as far as her stomach. The two tow operators slid their softening cocks out of her and rolled away. Mike moved into spot where Jay had been, pumping away at his thick meat. He thrust the head of is penis into her mouth and came again, gobs of semen filling her mouth and running out the sides.

Jessica lay on the grass, her chest heaving, as she tried to catch her breath. Her body, drenched in load after load of cum, refused to respond. Spent, she fell back on her back with a moan.

Jay and Mike composed themselves and immediately jumped into their truck and took off. Since the tow truck was on scene, they didn't see any need to remain.

While Jessica recuperated from the marathon fucking she had received, the tow drivers went about the business of getting her car hooked up to the truck. By the time the job was complete, Jessica was on her feet, picking up her scattered clothing. She climbed into the cab of the truck and sat between the two men, trailing puddles of mingled semen on the floor and seat of the truck.

Jessica planned to have a long soak in the tub when she arrived home. She had just enjoyed a world class workout and was going to be sore in the morning if she didn't take care of herself tonight.

She would have quite a story to tell her husband when he got home from game night, she reflected wryly.

TOJoeT
TOJoeT
9 Followers