All Comments on 'The Adventures of Jessica'

by TOJoeT

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Going by the last sentence, I guess she is just a round heal slut, and he is a WACC. OH well yet another mindless amalgamation of letters being passed off as a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Prego, divorced, unknown father

Wow what a bright and wonderful future that kid will have.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
If she’s got a story to tell her husband, . . .

. . . she’s obviously done this before.

A monster black cock, with little in the way of lube, up her ass? I had to check to see if Grendelpuppy had written this! But really, is “stupid thicc” really popular now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
didn't care for it

No real reason why she would respond to what was basically a rape and turn it into a gang bang and then think how she would like to tell it to her husband. I missed any background on her or husband (open marriage? Cuck?) to let me find this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More GARBAGE thrown into loving wives.

ONE STAR,nothing more needs to be said.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
More

More of the totally insane garbage that has polluted LW recently. Rape, non consent, ir, anything but a living wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
of course

they just HAD to be black

not hispanic

not white

not asian

not persian

or any other permutation

no, go for the overused, over done, and over-rated

I wish that authors who go the BBC route all just collectively fuck off

robinhodrobinhodover 4 years ago
Prison is too good for this 'writer'

It's time for this garbage to be refused by the site.

Perpetuating the evil myth, that ladies who are raped will respond positively as their bodies take over, should be a criminal offence. It's not true and it promotes the worst kind if criminality.

And he calls it an 'adventure!'

TOJoeTTOJoeTover 4 years agoAuthor
Constructive criticism

In response to the various comments I would like to offer this reply.

It's clear that I put this story into the wrong category.

I will rectify this if I'm able.

To those that felt the story was not complete, with insufficient description of motivations or backstory, I will endeavor to improve with my next submission. This is my first try at erotic fiction. It's not surprising that it missed the mark for some of you.

To those commenting on the cliche of 3 of the men being black, the only response I have is that I wrote this story for a specific couple and catered to their specific kinks. They liked it and suggested I post it here.

To the one that commented on the poorly thought out anal sex, I accept your comment as it is intended. Anal sex is not my kink, so I am not writing from any experience in this case.

And to the one who thinks prison is too good for a writer that writes material that they find objectionable... go fuck yourself. Get off of your high horse. People go to prison for the things they do, not the things they think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTOJoeT@TOJoeT
Just writing about things that turn me on. Been involved in naughty roleplaying and story sharing online, and I'd like to see if I can somehow transcribe the hot scenarios in my head for the enjoyment of myself and others. 7/2023