The Adventures of John Law Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my sergeant and said, "Why don't you let her suck your dick. I want to taste her pussy."

He moved up so he could put his dick in her mouth, which she greedily accepted. I got on my knees and put my mouth on her blond furry pussy and started licking. I had to use my thumbs to pull her lips apart so I could lick the inside. She was getting wet and I could taste her sweet pussy juice and smell her musky aroma. I started fucking her with my tongue while seeking out and finding her clitoris.

I started rubbing it with my thumb and she lifted her ass off the bed and screamed, "Yes! Right there. Keep rubbing! Oh shit. I'm cumming!"

I told her to get on all fours on the bed. I got behind her and held her firmly by the hips. My sergeant repositioned himself so he could put his dick back in her mouth. She took him into her mouth and began to suck on it.

I got between her legs and slid into her dripping pussy. I got the feeling she wasn't the type to want a slow steady fuck so I thrust in and out as deep as I could go. She started moaning loudly and I could feel her pussy tighten on my cock.

She then screamed again, "Fuck yeah. Fuck me hard. Ohhhh god, I'm cummminngg!"

My sergeants dick had slipped out of her mouth, so he quickly put it back in and she continued sucking it with gusto. I continued to pound her pussy from behind, but I slowed down to give her a nice slow fuck.

My sergeant said, "I'm gonna cum."

She told him, "Yeah baby. Give it to me."

I watched him shoot his cum in her mouth and she swallowed all of it down her throat. That really turned me on, so I told her I was going to cum, and when she didn't object, I filled her cunt with my cum.

We switched places and ended up fucking for about another hour. She thanked us for making one of her fantasies come true, and before I left, she said, "You're as good as they said you were. Come back anytime."

I was assigned to escort the General to Berlin two more times during the year and Julie was there for me on both occasions. Looking back on it now, that was one of the best years of my Army career.

To be continued.

12