The Adventures of John Law Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,061 Followers

She asked in an almost little girl voice, "Do you really think I'm sexy?"

I was thinking I had already crossed a line, so why not jump over it with both feet. I said, "Charlie, I think you are a very sexy woman. Although I don't agree with making lewd phone calls to women and scaring them half to death, I can see where any man would find you very desirable. I hope I didn't offend you."

I started to stand up, and I assume she was going to stand up, too, but instead she scooted forward and opened her knees wide, causing her dress to rise up to more than mid-thigh. She asked, "Do you have to go?"

I told her I had all the information I needed, so I would be leaving. I said, "But if he calls again, or if you ever feel afraid, please don't hesitate to call." As I was saying that, I was staring at her still open legs and her creamy white thighs.

She knew I was looking, but she didn't seem to mind. In fact, she asked, "Do you think you could stay with me for a while longer? I mean, in case he calls again."

I often find myself thinking with my little head instead of the big one, so I told her I was actually off duty and I could stay for a while. She asked me if I wanted something to drink and I told her I would take a beer if she had one. She went in the kitchen and returned with two beers, but instead of sitting in the chair, she sat on the sofa next to me.

We chatted for a few minutes before she said, "Since you're off duty, why don't you get out of that suit."

I almost spit my beer out. She laughed and said, "I didn't mean the whole suit, I just meant take your coat and tie off." As I stood to take my coat off, she continued, "But if you want to take everything off, I wouldn't mind."

I took my coat and tie off and threw them on the chair. I then held my hand out, and when she took it, I pulled her up and wrapped my arms around her. She looked up at me and moved her lips to mine. We let our tongues play with each other while I found the zipper on the back of her dress. I unzipped it and she shrugged her shoulders to allow it to fall to the floor. I then unclasped her bra and pulled it off, exposing her beautiful full breasts.

I leaned over and took a nipple into my mouth, sucking it while running my tongue around it. I kept licking it while my hand explored the other nipple and the aureole. I was thoroughly enjoying fondling her breasts, while kissing, licking, and gently biting her nipples, when she licked my ear and said, "Take me to bed."

I assumed it was down the hall, so I lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around me. I walked down the hall, found an open door and saw the bed inside. I took her to the bed and gently laid her down. I then finished undressing and kneeled between her legs. I could smell the musky scent of her arousal as I pulled her panties off. When I dropped my mouth to her brown bush, she spread her legs wide for me and put her hand on the back of my head. She didn't need to pull me closer, I eagerly started licking her pussy lips and lapping up her juices.

I started licking her clit and soon she was writhing her ass back and forth and moaning loudly. Before long she had an intense orgasm and drenched my face with her pussy juice. I waited a few seconds to let her orgasm subside before continuing to lick her clit. After several minutes she pulled my head into her muff and began to shutter. The shuttering grew more intense and finally her moaning became a loud groan. "Oh God...Please...No More! Please come fuck me"

I moved up until I was between her legs. She was trembling as I slid my cock along her wet pussy. I think I was as hard as I had ever been. I pushed the head through her slick pussy lips before slowly, easing in and out until she could take all of my length. I said "Fuck, Charlie, you're so tight." She looked up and smiled as I continued thrusting in and out, slowly at first, but then faster, harder. Her breathing was shallow, interrupted by soft moans and the occasional, "Fuck yes." I could feel her climax, but I continued to pump.

When I felt like I was going to cum, I increased the speed. She screamed, "Oh god... yes... oh god, fuck MEEEE!"

I said, "I'm gonna cum. Can I cum in your pussy?"

She screamed back, "Yes, yes, cum in me!"

She pulled my head down and ground her lips into mine as she gave me a hot, passionate kiss. She held my head as she looked into my eyes and said, "My god! That was amazing!" We both chuckled and then she asked, "Can you stay here tonight?"

I spent the night and we fucked one more time before falling asleep in each other's arms. I woke up the next morning, got dressed and kissed her goodbye. I then had to stop by my apartment to shave, shower and change clothes before going to the office. The thought occurred to me that I should probably start keeping a shave kit and a clean shirt and tie in my car trunk!

Fort Bragg was a very active place for the CID. We investigated several murders, rapes, a bank robbery, and thefts of all sorts. One day we received a report that an M-3, .45 caliber machine gun, commonly called a grease gun, had been stolen from an arms room. The investigation led us to a soldier who had access to the weapon and was very nervous when we questioned him. We obtained a search warrant and searched his off-post house.

I was searching the living room while my partner was searching the bedroom. He called out, "Hey John. Come here a minute." I walked in the bedroom and he said, "Look what I found." He handed me a stack of Polaroid photos showing our suspect and his wife having sex in every way possible. There were photos of her lying on her back with her legs spread wide open, of her giving her husband a blow job, of her bent over on her hands and knees with her pussy on display from the rear, and everything else you could think of. And she had a big smile on her face in all of them. At the time, her husband was being held in our office, and his wife was sitting in the kitchen while we searched. I handed the photos back to my partner and said, "Nice."

We walked out of the bedroom and I didn't notice that my partner had the photos in his hand. A floor level air conditioning vent caught my eye because it seemed to be crooked and not fully seated. I knelt down and pulled on the edge of the vent and it opened. Inside was the missing grease gun. When I went to show it to my partner, I saw he had gone in the kitchen and was talking to the wife. As I looked closer, I couldn't believe he was showing her the photos. She was still sitting in the kitchen chair and she didn't seem to be at all embarrassed by the very personal photos.

I walked into the kitchen, showed him the gun, and I heard him tell the wife, "It looks like we will be arresting your husband. He won't be coming home tonight. He's going to jail. It looks to me, and tell me if I'm wrong, that you like sex about as much as I do. How about if John and I come back tonight after we've locked up your husband. Would you like to show us a good time?"

I couldn't believe he said that, and I was sure she was going to tell us to get the fuck out of her house, right before calling our boss. Instead, she said, "Yeah. I wouldn't mind that at all."

He told her we would be back shortly after five. He winked at me as we walked out the door. When we got in our car, I said, "Paul, are you nuts? We can't be fucking the wife of our suspect!"

He looked over at me, smiled, and then shook his head in disbelief. I felt like the 'new kid' again as this very senior CID agent, said, "Did you see those pictures, man? She loves to fuck, I love to fuck, and I'm assuming you love to fuck. Am I right?"

"Yeah, I love to fuck, but we could get fired over something like this."

"Who's going to tell, John? I'm not, you're not, and I know damn well that little slut won't. And even if she did, who's going to believe her? So, don't sweat it, man. I'm going to get some of that sweet pussy tonight. If you don't want to, don't. But you would be a fool to turn down a hot piece of ass like that. So, are you in, or not?"

As I said before, sometimes I let my little head do my thinking for me, and right now it was overruling my big head! I said, reluctantly, "Yeah, I'm in."

After we formally arrested our suspect, processed the evidence, and had him locked up, Paul said he was going by his house to take a shower and change clothes. I told him I was going to do the same. He told me to meet him back at the wife's house around five.

When I got to the house, Paul was just pulling up. We both got out and walked to the door. The wife met us at the door wearing a short robe. Her hair was wet, so I assumed she had just taken a shower. I was still a little leery about how she felt about this situation, but she had a big grin on her face when she told us to come in. As soon as we were in the door, she said, "Shall we go to the bedroom?"

We followed her to the bedroom, and as soon as we were inside, she turned around and dropped her robe showing us she was completely nude underneath. She said, "Get comfortable boys and let's get this party started."

She sat down on the bed and as soon as Paul and I were nude, she laid back, opened her legs, and asked, "Who's first?"

Paul walked to the bed and got between her legs where he started rubbing his dick at the opening of her pussy. I climbed on the bed and kept climbing up until my crotch was next to her head. Without saying a word, she grabbed my cock and started sucking on the head of my cock. It felt so fucking good I almost embarrassed myself by cumming right away. She was very good at sucking cock. After a few minutes of her sucking on the head of my cock, she took it out and started licking the shaft up and down for a few minutes, before she swallowed my entire cock. I moaned, "Fuck, that feels good."

In the meantime, Paul had already shot his wad. I never heard her making any sounds, other than slurping, while she was sucking me, so I assumed she didn't have a climax. I'm not a dick peeper, but I couldn't help notice when we got undressed, he was not what you would call 'well-endowed.'

In a few minutes, I couldn't hold back anymore, and I told her I was going to cum. She pulled her mouth away for a seconds and said, "Don't worry about it. Cum in my mouth."

After I shot a stream of semen down her throat, I was sitting there on my knees with my ass resting on my heels when she reached over and pulled a towel from under her pillow. She wiped my dick off and tossed it to Paul. She said, "Wipe my pussy off, will you? As soon as I can get this stud hard again, I want him to fuck me." Then she grabbed my cock and started sucking it again. It didn't take long before I was harder than woodpecker lips. She said, "Come fuck me stud."

She guided my dick into her warm wet pussy, pulling my length deep inside in a single stroke. Her hips lifted up off the mattress every time I thrust my dick in her. I was thinking back to the photos I had just seen, and I was thinking she obviously liked sex, but she probably just wanted a fast fuck and then she would kick us out of her house.

But instead of giving her a fast fuck, I decided to give her long, slow strokes. I was moving my hips back and forth and occasionally changing my angle of attack so I could rub against all of her erogenous zones. She obviously enjoyed it because she started panting and moaning loudly. I felt her drape one leg over mine, pulling me closer. Since I had just come, my erection lasted longer than usual, and we fucked hot and heavy for about five minutes. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock like it was trying to milk me, and then I felt her back arch as she climaxed with a low guttural moan. After a few more minutes, I felt a fresh load of cum filling my cock, so I increased my speed and depth. When I started cumming, she screamed loud through another massive orgasm. Finally, she collapsed on the bed, and I heard her say breathlessly, "Fuck!"

I got up, found the cum soaked towel, and wiped my dick off as best I could. I then said, "Well, that was fun, but I've got to get out of here."

Paul apparently couldn't get it up again, because he was sitting in a chair just watching. He said, "Yeah, I have to get home."

As we were walking out the door, Paul walked out first, and as I started to follow, the wife stopped me and said, "Come see me anytime." But I never did.

I can't explain what was going on in my young mind at the time, or what was influencing my sometimes irrational decisions. Maybe it was guilt, but whatever it was, when I was living in Germany, safe and sound and having as much sex as a young man could ever want, something reminded me that I was a soldier, and at that time, I felt a soldier should be in Vietnam. I had asked to go to Vietnam where I spent a little over 1 ½ years.

I had now been at Fort Bragg for a little over a year, once again safe and sound, living in a nice apartment, working a great job where I got to wear a suit instead of a uniform, and again getting more pussy than I ever thought possible. But, for some reason, I was again getting these thoughts that convinced me I wasn't serving my country the best way possible. I again asked to be transferred to Vietnam. Three months later, I received orders to Vietnam.

To be continued.

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,061 Followers
12