The Adventures of John Law Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John, you have been the perfect gentleman and I have really enjoyed being with you tonight. You are very sweet, but you and I both know you don't want to go dancing. Why don't you take me back to your room instead."

I took her back to the hotel, hoping I wouldn't see her father as I was taking her to my room. The coast was clear, so I led her to my room and opened the door. As soon as we were inside, she turned to me and pulled my face down to hers, giving me a deep passionate kiss. I parted her lips with my tongue, returning the kiss, allowing our tongues to explore each other, as I reached behind her and unzipped her dress. She took a small step back to allow the dress to fall around her feet. She kicked the dress against the door and then kicked her shoes off. I was surprised, but very pleased to see she was not wearing a bra.

I dropped my head to her breasts, taking a nipple into my mouth and sucking on it before giving it a playful nip with my teeth. She responded by letting out a little moan and pulling my coat down my back. When it fell to the floor she whispered, "Take me to bed."

I guided her to my bed where I sat her on the edge while I quickly got undressed. I dropped to my knees and pulled her panties down her long smooth legs, allowing my face to nuzzle her brown bush. She smelled so good as I parted her lips and started licking up and down. When I pushed my tongue in, I felt her shudder and I could feel her juices coat my tongue. I allowed my tongue to play inside her cunt for a minute before finding her now erect clit so I could suck on it.

She was breathing heavily as she lifted her feet and rested her heels on the back of my shoulders. It didn't take long before she gasped, "Fuck, yes! Lick my pussy!" As I continued to feast on her sweet pussy, she loudly moaned, "Oh, god! I'm cumming!"

I continued licking, lapping her juices until her body stiffened, her heels dug into my shoulders, and she gasped loudly, "YESSS! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

I love eating pussy. I especially like it when my partner seems to like receiving as much as I like giving, and based on the sounds she had been making, I had to assume she very much enjoyed what I had been giving. But, as much as I would have loved to continue my oral ministrations, I had been drooling over her killer body all night, and I really wanted to fuck her sweet pussy.

I moved up until I was over her body and my hard cock was pressing against her pussy. As I slid against her slit, I could feel how wet she was. She pulled my face down to hers and once again we shared a hot passionate kiss. When my cock slid between her pussy lips, she moaned against my mouth, "Mmmmm." She broke the kiss long enough to whisper, "Fuck me, John."

I can't remember the last time I wanted to fuck someone as bad as I wanted to fuck her. I don't know what it was about this woman in particular, but she exuded sex. I found her sexuality to be intoxicating.

I wanted to fuck her hard and fast, but as I looked down at her and made eye contact, I knew I couldn't. At that moment I realized I had to slow down and make love to her with as much passion as I could. I pushed my cock about halfway into her hot pussy and began a slow rhythmic back and forth stroking. After a couple of seconds, I heard her sigh with satisfaction. We continued making love to each other for what seemed like a long time before she started responding to my strokes by lifting her ass in the air to meet each thrust. I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm, so I began to pump her deeper and faster.

In a couple of minutes, she gasped, "Oh Fuck! I'm close. Fuck me harder. Oh Yes! Give it to me!"

I gave her every inch I had with long, deep strokes until my cock was buried in her pussy. I think she was surprised to realize that I could actually go deeper. I could feel her pussy walls gripping my cock as she tensed up and arched her back. She screamed, "Fuck! Oh, Fuck Yes!" as she had a massive orgasm.

I let her come down for a minute before I resumed my slow back and forth rhythm. It didn't take long before I felt the tightness in my balls. I said, "I'm gonna cum."

She gripped my shoulders and pulled me tight as she said, "Cum, John. Cum in me, baby."

After I had filled her up with my hot semen, I held her until I felt my cock start to soften, and then rolled over next to her. She looked at me in awe, or maybe astonishment, as she exclaimed, "Damn that was good. That was the best fuck I have ever experienced."

We held each other for a long time, until I told her, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. I am a very lucky man to have been allowed to make love to you. I can only hope you will give me the chance to take you to dinner again tomorrow night and then allow me to make love to you again."

"It would be my pleasure to go to dinner with you again, and you can most definitely make love to me again." Then she asked with a wicked grin, "But, do I have to wait until tomorrow?"

We both laughed and neither one of us moved for a while. I felt her hand grasp my cock and then slide up and down until it started to get hard. She slid down on her knees and began licking around the head before taking all of it in her mouth. She would move her head down until her nose was against my pubic hair and then draw it all the way back until she had just the tip between her lips. She would then lick around the head before she repeated her up and down actions. She sucked my cock slowly for several minutes until I groaned, "Oh fuck yeah. That feels so good." She was by far one of the best cock suckers I had ever known.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, so I pulled her back up to lie next to me. I told her, "That feels really good, but if you keep it up, I'm going to come. I thought you wanted me to make love to you again."

She had that little wicked grin again as she answered, "I want both of us to make love to each other. That was just my little contribution. Can I tell you something?" She continued before I could answer, "I have very little experience with sex. I let some boys feel me up in high school, but it never went further than that. I lost my virginity my first year of college, and it was not a pleasant experience. It hurt, and when I told him to stop, he just kept pounding until he got his rocks off. I never saw him again. I didn't have sex again until my sophomore year. It wasn't much better. He got off but I didn't.

When I was talking to my room mate about it, she said she wanted to teach me about oral sex. I was nervous at first, because I had never been with another girl, but I let her eat me. That's the first time I experienced an orgasm. We played around for the rest of the year and through our junior year until I let another guy have sex with me. He tried, but he wasn't very good. I have only had sex with three other guys since then, and none of them could hold out long enough to give me an orgasm.

I'm not sure why I agreed to go out with you, but there was something about you that made me think you were a man, not a college boy, and that you knew how to please a woman. Was it intuition? I don't know. Something about the way you looked at me, and then asking my dad for permission to date me made me feel special. The way you treated me tonight at dinner made me feel so comfortable with you. You didn't treat me like you were only taking me out so you could get in my pants. I was actually afraid you wouldn't even try. That's why I decided to take the lead. I hope you don't mind."

I kissed her gently before I answered, "I'm very glad you took the lead. I told you, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I mean that. I will confess that I have wanted to have sex with you since the first time I laid eyes on you, but not, like you said, get in your pants. You are a special woman, and I wanted to treat you special. I wanted to make love to you, to give you pleasure, not just get in your pants. Now, enough confessions, are you ready to make love again?"

She gave me a kiss that made my toes curl. We made love several more times until the wee hours of the morning.

The next night I gave her a big surprise when I took her to dinner. We were in Miami Beach, but I drove over the bridge into the city of Miami and took her to the Playboy Club. I have been fascinated with Playboy since I was a teenager. Of course, like many men, I had a subscription to Playboy Magazine. When I was transferred to Georgia, I went to the Atlanta Playboy Club and bought a membership, so she was impressed when we walked in and I presented my membership card. We had a great dinner, followed by several drinks. They had live music, so we danced for a while. Even with all the beautiful women in there, including the Playboy Bunnies, I noticed most of the men couldn't take their eyes off of her. She was that gorgeous.

We went back to my room again where we once again fucked like rabbits until the sun came up. She and her dad checked out the next day. She gave me her address and phone number and I gave her my card, but I honestly didn't think I would ever hear from her again.

When I got back to Fort Gordon after the conventions, I received a letter from her. It was a long letter, but essentially it said she had a great time, but she didn't think we would ever see each other again. She said she thought she was probably in love with me, but she was starting law school and then would start her career. She said even though I hadn't asked her, she would probably marry me if I did ask because she had never met a man who treated her the way I had or who made her feel so good in bed. But she had no desire to marry a military man because she knew from growing up with her career Army father that we could be transferred to anyplace in the world at any time, and she really wanted to settle in one spot to begin her legal career. She added a P.S.: "But if we ever do meet again by chance, even if I'm married and have kids, if you ask me to have sex with you I will. Anytime, anyplace!" Then she put a lipstick print on the bottom.

I'm not what you would call 'mushy' or even 'emotional', so I didn't run to the phone to call her and ask her to please change her mind and marry me. I didn't even answer the letter. I just looked at that lip print and thought about how great those lips felt wrapped around my cock!

Anyway, after she left, the Republican convention started. I was shown to a brand new double wide mobile home that had been moved to the convention center grounds. It was fully furnished and had the newest model RCA color television in the living room and a very comfortable recliner positioned right in front of it. A commercial coffee maker had been installed that was hooked up to a water supply. All you had to do was place a pre-measured coffee packet in the top and push the button, and the right amount of water would be dispensed to make a perfect pot of fresh coffee. I was told my assignment was to sit in the mobile home all day, drink coffee, and watch TV. It was there for President Nixon who was running for reelection, and he might want to come in to take a break while he was on the convention grounds. He never did. Best job I ever had.

* * * * * *

I was back at my job, teaching a course on Interview and Interrogation and another course on Criminal Law when I was asked to participate in a committee that was writing a course on Protective Services. I was by no means the most experienced person on the committee, but I was able to hold my own. I actually learned quite a bit from the more experienced agents. We stole a lot of our course materials from the Secret Service and the State Department, but in the end, we developed a pretty good course, and I became certified as a Protective Service Agent.

Although I had accomplished my goal of getting an Associates Degree, I decided I wanted to take some more classes, so I enrolled in the University of Georgia on post. My first course was the History of Georgia. There were about twenty people in the class, including a very pretty young blond girl who appeared to be about 19 or 20. She had a killer body and she liked to show it off by wearing tight shorts. I heard her tell the instructor her name was Amy.

The instructor pointed out several historic places within fifty miles of the post that she suggested we visit. She said actually seeing the sites, rather than just reading about them, would give us a greater understanding. She also said since we were required to write a paper for the class, she would allow us to write about the sites we had visited.

I was taking classes on Tuesday and Thursday night, so on Thursday night when we were on break, I approached Amy and struck up a conversation. I told her I was planning to visit some of the historic sites that weekend, and I asked her if she wanted to go with me. I said we could maybe have a nice lunch somewhere and if we finished our exploration on time, we could possibly have dinner.

As I drank my usual black coffee and she sipped on a Coke, I learned that she was 19, her father was a First Sergeant, and she didn't go away to college because she couldn't get a scholarship due to her low grade point average. She admitted she had barely graduated from high school. She said she was only enrolled in this class because her father insisted that she take some college classes. I noticed that besides her blond hair, she had sparkling blue eyes, a great smile, and even greater breasts that were barely concealed under her T-shirt. I found it hard to concentrate on what she was saying. She was what I would describe as 'perky', although today I would probably call her a dumb blonde! Anyway, the only thing that mattered was, as we were headed back to class, she asked, "Where should we meet on Saturday?"

She had given me her address, so I picked her up at her house at 8:30 Saturday morning. She said she had already had breakfast, so we headed out to our first historic site, the Confederate Powder Works, followed by the Magnolia Cemetery where several soldiers and seven Confederate Generals are buried, and the boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson. We had lunch at Augusta National golf course, just because I wanted to see it and I had heard they had pretty good food. After lunch we visited the Augusta Museum of History. Amy seemed pretty unimpressed and asked several dumb questions, so I decided to call it a day.

"You seem to be tired. Why don't we stop by my apartment and get something cold to drink."

"Yeah, that's cool with me."

When we got to my apartment, I asked her if she wanted a beer, even though she wasn't 21. She said she drank beer all the time, so I got two out of the refrigerator and led her over to my sofa. I was contemplating what I wanted to say when I finally formed a plan that sounded good in my head.

"You don't seem too interested in learning about history."

"No, not really. I told you I didn't do too well in high school, so I probably won't make a very good grade in this course either. I'm just really not interested in school."

"So, Amy, what are you interested in?"

"Well, I like hanging out with my friends, and going to parties, and swimming. Well, not really swimming, but I like to lay in the sun and get a tan. Oh, and sex. I like having sex, a lot."

Shit! This was going to be easier than I thought. I wasn't going to broach that subject until much later, after I had given her several more beers. Never one to pass up a good opportunity, I made her an offer, "Amy, I'll make a deal with you. We still have a couple of months to go before our papers are due. What if you spend every weekend with me, we will go see some other sites, maybe a little further away, and I will help you write your paper. I will also help you study for your tests. When we come back to my apartment, we can have sex. How does that sound?"

She looked at me for a minute and the look on her face told me she was thinking, "What a dumb question!" But she didn't say that. She just smiled and said, "Yeah, sure. Sounds good to me!"

"Would you like to get started now?"

"You mean you want to study now?"

I couldn't believe something that stupid came out of her mouth. Like I said, Dumb Blond!

I actually had to chuckle before I answered, "No Amy. we don't need to study now. I was thinking we could have sex."

"Oh. O.K."

She stood up and took off her T-shirt, exposing those perfect round teenage tits. And when I say perfect, I mean perfect. She was at least a 38 C Cup, they were firm and round with dark pink nipples, which were standing hard, and darker areolas.

"You want to do it here or in the bedroom?"

Decisions, decisions. I could feel my cock pushing against my shorts, begging to be released. I could have taken her right there on the floor, but I decided to do this right. I pointed and said, "Bedroom."

She walked into my bedroom where she let her shorts drop to the floor. I wasn't really surprised to see she wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy was covered in curly blond hair. She sat on the edge of the bed and watched me strip my shorts and shirt off. Her eyes grew big as she watched my fully erect cock bobbing up and down as I walked to the bed. I dropped to my knees, grabbed her legs and pulled them apart. As I brought my face down to her pretty little pussy, I could smell the sweetness of her arousal. Before I could lick her slit, she loudly asked, "Oh my god! What are you doing?"

Confused, I said, "I thought you said you liked sex! Did you change your mind?"

"That's not sex! Sex is when you put your thing in me!"

O.K., now I was even more confused. "Have you never had anybody lick your pussy before?"

"No, god, that's dirty!"

"Amy, lie back and relax. Let me show you what you've been missing."

Reluctantly, she laid back on the bed while I again spread her legs apart and buried my face in her snatch. I licked up and down her slit a couple of times before sliding my tongue into her tight pussy. She let out a gasp when she felt my tongue, and she wiggled her butt a little, but I was holding her soft smooth thighs so she couldn't move away. I tongue fucked her for a minute before I found her hard little clit and started flicking it forth and back. She let out a loud moan and I could feel her juices starting to flow. She had moved her hand down to rest on the top of my head. Despite her initial reluctance, I could tell she was enjoying what I was doing because her butt was now moving up and down. I had started to combine licking, sucking, thrusting and then swirling my tongue around her clit when she let out a loud groan and lifted her butt up so quick and hard, I thought she was going to break my nose. I felt her whole body shudder as she let out a loud groan and coated my tongue with her fluids as she climaxed.

My instructor mode kicked in as I looked up at her and explained, "Amy, sex is not just about letting a boy stick his dick in you. There's so much more to it than that. Over the next month I plan on teaching you everything there is to know about sex. Now, did you like what I just did?"

She had her mouth open and her eyes appeared glazed. She just nodded her head and said, "Uh huh."

I climbed up on the bed and, since her legs were still hanging over the edge, I pulled her up next to me. I got between her legs and rubbed my cock up and down over her slit. When I placed the tip just inside of her now well-lubricated snatch, she let out an "Ooohhh."

I asked, "Do you like it when I do that?"

"Oh, yesss. No one has ever done that to me before."

This girl said she liked having sex. What the hell does she consider sex? She's never been eaten before and no one has ever teased her pussy. I was thinking I was going to enjoy the rest of my class. I had a feeling we were going to have a lot of fun together. I slid my cock in a couple of more inches and moved slowly in and out. She gasped as she felt the head brush her sensitive clitoris. As I moved about halfway in, I could feel her shudder again. As I looked down, I noticed her nipples stood out and were hard. It occurred to me I had been ignoring her breasts, so I dipped my head down and took a nipple in my mouth. I licked and sucked first one and then the other eliciting several moans of pleasure. When I gently bit a nipple, she stiffened and moaned out loud as she had another orgasm.