The Adventures of John Law Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,060 Followers

I decided I had been teasing her enough, so I decided to give her a good fucking. I started stroking long, hard, and deep. It didn't take long before she was responding to my strokes by humping up and down, as if she was trying to suck every inch of me into her tight little pussy. She was actually fucking me back. She must have liked it because I could feel my cock becoming coated in her juices. I had noticed she wasn't a screamer, and she hadn't used any foul language. I found that interesting, but I could think about that later. I whispered in her ear, "Do you like what I'm doing?" She answered about as loudly as I had heard her before, "Oh Yes! So good!"

I was now balls deep in her pussy. I could hear them making slapping noises as they slapped her ass with every thrust. I knew I couldn't last much longer at this pace, especially as tight as her pussy was around my dick, but I was determined to give her at least one more orgasm before I shot my load in .... "Oh shit!", I thought as it suddenly hit me. Was she on the pill? I slowed my strokes for a minute as I asked, "Amy, are you on the pill?"

She started explaining to me how her mother had wanted to get her on the pill, but her dad got mad because he didn't want her to have sex, but her mother took her to the doctor and had her put on the pill anyway.

Oh my God! I didn't ask for all of that. I just wanted to know she was protected, so when she said she was, I sped up my strokes again. It didn't take long before she was panting and moaning and then she let out one loud, long, guttural moan as she climaxed again. In less than a minute I emptied my sack in her.

As we were lying there, breathing heavily, I asked, "Amy, how any boys have you had sex with?"

She was mumbling to herself and actually started counting on her fingers before answering, "Five, I think."

"Is what we just did the only way you have ever had sex? I mean, with you laying on your back and the boy on top?"

She looked at me like I was asking another dumb question when she said, "Well, yeah, that's what sex is supposed to be!"

"Amy, Baby, I told you, sex is so much more than that. You said you liked it when I licked your pussy. The next time I ask you if I can 'eat you', that's what I mean. What we just did is called fucking missionary style. But there's more ways to have sex and if you will let me, I will teach you all of them. Do you want me to teach you, Amy?"

"Yes, teach me everything. I really liked what we just did. I have never had sex like that before. The boys I have been with just got on top, stuck their thing in me, and then in a couple of minutes I would feel wet and sticky down there."

"Then, why did you tell me you liked sex if you weren't getting any pleasure from it?"

"Because, the boys made me feel special because they liked me, and when I had sex with them, it seemed to make them happy, so I felt happy, too!"

By the end of the class I had taught her doggie style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and how to suck my cock. She was reluctant at first, and her first couple of times were sloppy, but she soon grew into a very good cock sucker. She seemed to enjoy swallowing, and I never disappointed her! We fucked several times every Saturday, and she would sometimes show up on a Wednesday or Friday night. She was a great student and very willing to learn new things. I grew fond of her and one night I had a fatherly talk with her. I convinced her that she shouldn't open her legs for any boy who asked, and if she did have sex with someone but it wasn't pleasurable, she should tell the guy how to please her. Believe it or not, we both got a B on our papers, and she ended up with a passing grade on the class. If I could have, I would've given her an A on her sex class. She was a very good student!

I only took one more class, German I, before I decided I didn't want to take anymore classes. Although the sex slowed down, Amy continued to stop by occasionally and was willing to do anything I suggested.

At the end of 1973, the MP School moved to Ft. McClellan, Alabama, and I was transferred to Korea.

To be continued.

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,060 Followers