The Adventures of John Law Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her I liked it very much, and she said, "Well, I guess I know how to thank you now."

She reached over to unbutton and unzip my jeans and pulled them down. She seemed surprised to see I wasn't wearing underwear, allowing my now erect cock to jump out and stand straight up. Without a word, she lowered herself to her knees and slowly ran her tongue over the tip, before plunging her mouth over the head. She was stroking, sucking, and licking seemingly all at once. She then surrounded my whole shaft with her mouth, making loud slurping noises as she was bobbing her head up and down.

I could feel my climax building, but I reached down, placing a hand on each side of her head to stop her. When she looked at me with a confused look on her face, she asked, "What's wrong? You don't like it?"

"Oh, I like it very much, it's just that I'm gonna cum. As much as I love having my cock sucked, unless you don't want me to, I would really like to take you to bed."

"You mean you want to fuck me. Afraid you can't get it up again?"

"I'm sure I can get it up again, and I want to do more than fuck you. I want to get to know every inch of your body and make you cum so much you will beg me to stop!"

She laughed and said, "Confident fucker, aren't you? But I didn't finish what I started, so sit back and enjoy." She pushed me back and went back to giving me a very nice blowjob. After I had cum in her mouth and she had licked up the little that dripped out the side of her lips, she asked, "So do you need help getting this tasty cock hard again, or can you handle that yourself?"

"If I need any help, I'll ask."

I took my boots off and finished pulling my jeans down and off. I helped her back up and unbuttoned her blouse and then removed her bra. When her breasts were exposed, I cupped one and put my mouth over her nipple, licking over the areola until she started moaning, arching her back to push her tit farther in my mouth. I gave the other one equal treatment and then reached down to unfasten her shorts and let them fall to the floor. She had to sit back down to pull her boots off, but then stood back up wearing only a pair of white panties. She took my hand and led me back to her bedroom. When the dog stood up, I told her to tell him to sit, down, and stay. When we got to her bed, I helped her down to sit on the edge. She said, "Man, you weren't kidding!" She was looking at my half erect cock that had gotten back up without any help.

I dropped to my knees and slid her panties down her legs, then pushed her back on the bed. I said, "Now it's your turn." I licked and sucked her very sweet twat through two orgasms before moving up to join her on the bed. I started with a very slow fuck in the missionary position, helping her reach two more orgasms, and then rolling her over on her knees to enter her from the rear in the doggie position. I pushed my cock into her now soaked pussy driving back and forth with long strokes, feeling her pussy throbbing around my shaft. As I continued fucking her steadily, going about as deep as I could, I heard her moan loudly and then shudder as she screamed with a massive orgasm. She dropped her face down into the pillow, making little gasping sounds. I could feel my own climax building as I continued to fuck her harder and faster. I could hear my balls slapping against her ass when I thrust in one final time and exploded into her pussy, pumping stream after stream of cum. I could feel her whole body shaking, and she was screaming into the pillow as she had another orgasm.

I collapsed on her back and we didn't move, except the rising of our chests as we were trying to resume normal breathing. When I felt her pushing back against me, I rolled off of her onto my back. She said, "I was supposed to thank you for giving me your dog. Now I'm thinking I should thank you for fucking the shit out of me! That was a world-class fuck." Before I could answer, she said, "Do you think I could get a package deal?"

"What do you mean, a package deal?"

"Could I get the dog and you?"

I laughed before answering, "I'll make you a deal. You can have the dog, and I will come around as often as you want, but I'm not going to move in or anything like that! I agree, though, that was an amazing fuck. I would really like to do that again sometime."

"Anytime you want, just let me know."

"How about now?"

She looked at me with wide eyes and asked, "You must be shitting me! You're ready to go again?"

"Well, not exactly right this second, but you did offer to help me get hard again, didn't you?"

She turned around until she could reach my cock, put it in her mouth, and she had me hard again in record time. We fucked for hours until I had to get back home. I stopped by every weekend for several months to see how she was getting along with the dog, and to fuck her silly. I had to drive from Fort Campbell to Nashville and then another 25 miles outside of town, so even though I thoroughly loved the marathon fuck sessions, I started tapering off after a while.

* * * * *

I was the only guy in my CID unit who was single, so the other agents and their wives were always trying to fix me up. Anytime we had a party or barbeque, they would introduce me to one of their friends. I ended up fucking a couple of them, but I could tell they were looking for someone to marry. I was not interested in giving up my single life, or my freedom.

One of the guys was married to a French Girl named Nicole. She was 25, about 5'5", 120 pounds, with a very nice firm body. She had plush red lips that looked perfect for kissing, or something else I could think of. I had innocently flirted with her before, but not in an obvious way that would draw attention or make her husband mad.

Her husband had been sent to a one-week fraud investigation course in Indianapolis. He left on Sunday and on Monday afternoon, she called me at the office. She told me she needed some help with a toilet that wouldn't stop running and asked me if I could come take a look at it after work. After I got off, I went home to change clothes, grab my toolbox, and I headed over to her house.

She came to the door wearing a white tank top and tan shorts. As soon as I got in the door, she grabbed me and pulled me to her and gave me a hot, wet kiss, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. I kissed her back while placing a hand on one of her firm tits. I slid my hands up under her tank top and pushed it up over her tits. I moved my head down and started kissing them and sucking on her nipples which were rock-hard. She was holding the back of my head and encouraging me to continue. Without warning, she dropped to her knees in front of me. She unzipped my jeans and pulled them down and my cock sprung up, hitting her chin. She grasped it and guided it to her mouth, licking it before pulling it deep into her throat. She sucked me for a few minutes, but when I told her I was close to coming, she told me to hold off because she wanted me to fuck her. I answered that I wanted to come in her mouth, and then I would fuck her. She was an excellent cock sucker and soon I was shooting a big load of my cum down her throat.

"What the fuck was that about?" I asked. "I thought you wanted me to work on your toilet!"

"Oh, John, there's nothing wrong with my toilet. The only thing I want you to work on is my pussy."

"Why me, Nicole? Why now?"

"Because, silly, I'm horny and I have always wanted to fuck you. Besides, I feel sorry for you. You're not married, you don't have a girlfriend, so you must be horny, no?"

I didn't want to burst her bubble, but I was getting more pussy than I should have been allowed. But if she wanted me to fuck her, I wasn't going to argue with her.

She stood up and took me to her bedroom where she dropped her shorts, revealing a very tiny pair of black lace panties. I pushed her back on the bed, dropped to my knees and removed the panties. She had a beautiful black hairy bush. I planted my face in her sweet-smelling pussy and started licking along the outer lips. I stuck my tongue inside and started probing. When I licked her clit, she made a loud growling noise, and I felt her moisture leak out as she had a small orgasm. She had both hands on the back of my head trying to pull me deeper into her pussy. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. Her little ass was bucking up and down and she was moaning loudly, and when I pushed my tongue as deep inside her pussy as I could, she screamed as she shuddered through another orgasm.

"Oh, mon amant, viens me baiser!"

"That sounds sexy as hell, but I don't speak French."

"It means, Oh, my lover, come fuck me."

I moved up on the bed, pulling her with me. When I was positioned between her legs, I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips. She took a big breath and hissed, "Don't tease me. Put your hard cock in my pussy and fuck me."

She was so wet that I slid easily into her pussy. I fucked her slowly for a couple of minutes before she wrapped her legs around my back, dug her heels against my ass, and begged, "Fuck me harder. Please, fuck me hard. I have wanted this for so long. Mon Dieu!" I think that means 'Oh God'. I pulled her legs from my back and placed them over my shoulders. I started to pump my dick relentlessly into her hot, sopping wet cunt, letting her feel every inch of my hard cock plunging deeply with each stroke.

"Fuck, oh fuck. Unnhh, Unnhh, Unnhh", she grunted every time I drove my cock in her. I gave her another long, deep stroke, and she had another massive orgasm. I couldn't hold back any longer and I filled her up with cum as I exploded in her cock-clenching cunt.

I pulled her legs off my shoulders and collapsed next to her, breathing hard.

Afterwards, we lay next to each other, trying to catch our breath. Suddenly, she threw a leg over my waist and pulled herself on top of me. She grabbed my head and pressed her lips to mine, kissing me hungrily and with more passion than I was expecting. When she broke the kiss, she looked into my eyes and said, "That was as good as I thought it would be. Would you make love to me again, John?" She pronounced it 'Shon', which I thought was sexy as hell.

She rolled over on top, reached down between us and found my cock. As soon as she started stroking it, slowly and softly, I started to get hard again. When it was fully erect, she placed it against her pussy lips and pushed it in, and then she started riding me, up and down. I took that opportunity to suck her beautiful, firm tits. She rode me until we both climaxed, and then collapsed again, lying side by side.

After about an hour, she insisted on giving me another blow job and then asked me to fuck her again. After another hour of fucking, I got ready to leave. She begged me to stay the night, but I didn't want to be seen sneaking out of her house in the morning, so I left. I'm not sure what her husband was doing for her, but apparently, it wasn't satisfying her. That girl was sex starved. We managed to get together a couple of more times over the next year and she was just as insatiable both times. By the way, she asked me to come over, I didn't pursue her. I wasn't trying to break up a marriage, but I wasn't going to pass up pussy as good as that, either.

* * * * *

In 1978, I was once again assigned to instructor duty at the MP School, now located at Ft. McClellan, AL. I had been designated as a Master Training Specialist, Curriculum Development Specialist, Police Baton Instructor, and Small Arms Instructor. I was able to teach every course that the school offered. Besides Army MPs, we taught MP Investigators, Marine Corps MPs and Investigators, and Navy Law Enforcement specialists, called Master-at-Arms. About four months after my arrival, I attended the FBI Unarmed Defense Instructor course.

When I taught an unarmed defense course, I started with stretching and warm-ups. I wanted everyone limber so they wouldn't get hurt while practicing the moves. I would demonstrate and then have them do the exercises with me. I was older than all of my students, so I thought it was funny to hear them grunt, groan and moan while trying to keep up with me.

I had a group of Navy students once, and I invited them to the NCO club after class. I was a Warrant Officer, but I liked the NCO club better than the officers club. We were standing at a high table, drinking beer and bullshitting, when they started complaining about how sore they were from all the exercises. One of the students was a blond female. She said she could really use a massage to relax her sore muscles.

I said, "I give a pretty good massage."

She didn't reply, but just looked at me with a surprised look on her face. They kept talking and one of the guys started talking about watching porn. The female made a comment that she hadn't seen any porn in years. My ears perked up, and I replied, "I've got some porn videos. We could watch them while I give you a massage." Again, she didn't say anything, she just looked at me with that surprised look again, but this time she got a smile on her face.

We continued drinking beer and bullshitting for a while. When everyone got ready to leave, I whispered to her, "If you want to watch some porn while I give you a massage, meet me outside your barracks in an hour."

She didn't answer, so I figured I had a fifty-fifty chance that she would meet me. When I arrived at her barracks an hour later, I was pleased to see she was waiting for me. I took her to my apartment and told her to get comfortable. She seemed nervous, but when I took my shoes off, she took hers off, too. I took her to my bedroom and popped a VHS tape in my video player and turned on the TV. I told her to lie down on the bed face down and I crawled behind her and started massaging her shoulders and upper back as the porno tape played. It didn't take her long to relax, so I told her the massage would probably be better if she removed her clothes. She sat up and removed her blouse and jeans, and then surprised me by removing her bra and panties, too.

Since she was now nude, I quickly stripped my clothes off and once again got behind her. I went back to massaging her shoulders and upper back, but as she started to make little mewing sounds, I started moving down further until I reached her very fine ass. As I started massaging her ass, I was moving her cheeks apart until I could see her blond pussy. As I continued, I could smell her arousal and see her pussy lips starting to glisten with her fluids. Between massaging this very sexy blond, smelling the aroma coming from her pussy, and watching the porn on the TV, my cock was rock hard. I reached below her hips and lifted her up so I could guide my cock in between her lips. Since she was getting very wet, I pushed the tip in and held it there. She was now loudly moaning and moving her hips up in an attempt to get my cock in deeper. When I slid in about halfway, she shuddered and groaned, and I could feel a new wave of moisture on my dick. I assumed she had a small orgasm. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Fuck me!"

I didn't need anymore encouragement, so I drove my dick deep into her pussy and started pounding. She reached up with one hand and started pinching a nipple. Then she reached down with the other hand and started rubbing her clit. I was starting to think I wasn't giving her what she needed if she had to pinch her nipples and rub her clit.

"Am I not pleasing you enough?" I asked. "I usually don't have girls pinching their nipples and rubbing their clit while I'm fucking them."

"I'm sorry. It's just what I'm used to doing. I have a hard time reaching a climax, so I normally help myself along."

"Uh, I'm confused because I could have sworn you just had two orgasms while I was playing with you, and that's before I even started fucking you. Am I wrong about that?"

"No, you're right, and it shocked the shit out of me. That never happens to me. Sometimes my husband can fuck me and I don't come at all."

I detected a challenge, so I decided to up my game. I told her to turn over, and when she did, I got between her legs and placed her feet over my shoulders. I then put my dick back into her wet pussy and started long, deep, but slow strokes. At the same time, I leaned over and started licking and sucking her hard nipples, first one then the other, and occasionally softly biting them with my teeth. She was making grunting noises with every thrust and would let out a stifled scream with every bite. At the same time, I reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit hard with my thumb. Pretty soon, she was lifting her ass off the bed, and moving her head side to side on the pillow. She had two shuddering, screaming orgasms before I felt my balls tighten up.

"I'm cumming!"

"Yesss! Me too! Oh shit, I'm cumming again!"

After we caught our breath, she started laughing and said, "I can't believe that. I have never come that many times in one night. I can't even get myself off that much!"

In my best John Wayne impression, which wasn't very good, I said, "Glad to be of service, mam."

We fucked several more times that night until well after midnight, then got up at sunrise, showered, and I took her back to her barracks undetected. She had four more days of classes left and we fucked every night until she left.

A couple of months later, I was in the NCO Club late one afternoon at a going away party for one of the instructors when the young Navy blond walked in and came over to sit on my lap. She gave me a wet, open-mouth kiss, and asked, "Surprised?"

"Yeah, you could say that. Didn't think I would see you again. What are you doing here? Did you get sent to another course?"

"Nope. I'm stationed at Jacksonville, Florida, and it's only a couple of hours drive. I needed a good fuck and decided I would drive up to see if you could help me. Is that O.K. with you?"

"No problem at all. I was just about to get out of here. You ready to go?"

"What, you're not gonna buy a girl dinner before you take advantage of her?"

We went in the dining room and had a nice steak dinner before we went back to my apartment. As soon as she was inside, she started getting undressed. I guess she really was horny. I got undressed and we went down the hall to my bedroom where we fucked in every position we could think of, including me eating her out and her giving me a blow job. We took a break to drink a beer and she explained that she had told her husband she was sent to the school to pick up some training materials for her command. She said she had been sent away on temporary duty before, so he didn't question it. She told him she would be gone for three days, so we fucked ourselves silly every night until she went back home.

*****

In 1980, I was transferred to the CID office in Vicenza, Italy. The first few days were spent learning about the Italian customs and culture as well as learning some useful Italian phrases. Besides the barracks and some family housing units, there wasn't much on-post housing, so with the help of the housing office, I was able to find a decent apartment in town. My next tasks were getting an Italian Driver License, finding a used BMW for transportation, and getting an Italian Firearm License.

My apartment was on the fifth floor of an apartment complex. It even had a balcony with a nice view. The apartment manager was a very friendly Italian woman named Maddelena, who told me I was too skinny (I was by no means skinny), so she was always trying to feed me. Sometimes she would invite me to dinner and other times she would bring me leftovers. It was always delicious. She was an excellent cook, and it showed because she was at least 200 pounds.

One day, right after I got home from work, there was a knock on the door. When I answered, there was a beautiful young lady standing there with a covered bowl. She explained that she was Maddelena's niece, and she had been told to bring me some spaghetti for my dinner. I invited her in, but she was very shy and obviously very reluctant to come in my apartment. She finally came in and I asked her if she wanted to join me for dinner, but she said she had already eaten. I asked her to have a seat and we started a conversation. I learned that her name was Gabriella and she had just turned 19, which surprised me because I got the impression she was younger, not because of her body but because of her angelic face. She was on break from the University and she spoke pretty good English. I asked if she would like a glass of wine and when she accepted, I poured two glasses and we continued our conversation. After about an hour, and a couple of glasses of wine, she loosened up and we had a nice visit. When she realized how long we had been talking, she jumped up and said she had to get back to her Aunt's apartment.