The Adventures of John Law Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her several times when I was either coming or going, and she joined me for a glass of wine a couple of times. One day while we were having a glass of wine, I told her I wanted to do some sightseeing and asked her if she would join me. First she said she couldn't, then, after thinking about it, she said she would have to ask her Aunt. When I got home from work the next day, Maddelena saw me and asked me to come in her apartment. She said her niece had asked permission to go sightseeing with me and she asked me what my intentions were. I told her I didn't want to go sightseeing alone, I was just looking for some companionship and thought she would enjoy going with me. I also could use someone who spoke Italian to help me get around. She gave me a very stern look and said, "You a nice man, John. I like-a you a lot. But if you hurt my sweet Gabriella, I hurt you! Capice?"

As I flashed my most dazzling smile, I assured her I would never do anything to hurt her niece, and I would be a perfect gentleman at all times. I told her she could trust me. The next day, Gabby (as I had started calling her), and I drove to Venice and explored the city together. I treated her to a very nice lunch and as we walked around, she held my hand. When we got back home, I kissed her goodnight and she kissed me back hard with a very erotic kiss.

When I got home the next day, Gabby was waiting for me at my apartment. I opened the door and invited her in, then got a glass of wine for each of us. We sat on the sofa and drank about half of our wine before she started talking. "John, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Gabby, you can ask me anything."

"Do you like me, John?"

"Of course, I like you, Gabby. I'm sure you know that. Why would you ask me that?"

"Do you like me like a girlfriend?"

"Gabby, I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I don't think your aunt would want me to treat you like my girlfriend."

"Did you like it when I kissed you yesterday?"

As I recalled how that kiss made me feel, I found it hard to speak in a normal voice, so in a raspy, whispery voice, I answered, "Yes, Gabby. I liked it very much."

"I liked it, too. Would you like me to do it again?"

As I have said many times, I sometimes let my little head, the one with one eye, do my thinking for me. My big head was screaming at me to not tell her what I really wanted, but I did anyway. I sat my wine glass down, took her glass and sat it next to mine, then took her hands in mine before answering, "Yes, I would very much like for you to kiss me again."

She took my head in her hands and placed her beautiful full lips against mine. I opened my mouth to allow our tongues to explore each other, and I pulled our bodies closer together. We kissed each other deeply for several minutes before I couldn't take it any longer. I asked, "Gabby, are you a virgin? Have you ever had sex?"

She told me her mother and father had been killed in a traffic accident in the Alps when she was just sixteen. She moved in with her Aunt Maddelena and had lived with her until she went to the University. She explained, and I didn't find it hard to believe, that her aunt was very strict, and she wasn't allowed to date boys. When she went away to the university, she had allowed a boy to have sex with her, but it was the first time for both of them, and he didn't really know what he was doing. After he broke her hymen, he came within a minute. She said she did not enjoy it and had not had sex again. So, to answer my question, she wasn't a virgin.

"John, I have heard the girls at the university talk about sex and how much they enjoy it, so I know I did not do it right the first time. Will you teach me about sex?"

I now had one important piece of information. I knew she wasn't a virgin. Now for the next piece of important information. "Gabby, are you taking any kind of birth control?"

She said she wasn't allowed to take birth control, first because her aunt didn't want her having sex, and second because she was Catholic, and it wasn't allowed. I made myself a mental note to buy a dozen condoms, even though I hate them, and to remember to pull out early, because I was definitely going to get this sexy young girl in my bed as soon as possible. Anyway, to answer her question, "Gabby, I would very much like to teach you about sex. I'm sorry you had a bad experience the first time, but your friends are right. It is very enjoyable if you know what you are doing. Would you like to get started now?"

She looked at me with her mouth open and her big beautiful brown eyes wide open as she started nodding her head. I stood up and held out my hand, and then led her to my bedroom. When we got there, I asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?" She didn't answer, but just nodded her head again.

Gabriella was a beautiful young woman. She was about 5'6", 125 pounds, with long dark brown hair and big brown eyes. Her eyebrows were also dark brown and thick. It was obvious she had never had any sort of beauty treatment. Of course, she didn't need it because she was a natural beauty. As with most Italian women, she had olive skin that looked like she had a permanent tan. She had long legs, a perfect ass, and round, firm breasts that I soon learned were 38 C cup. I put my arms around her and pulled her to me so I could experience another of her hot kisses. She might not know much about sex, but she definitely knew how to kiss. I whispered in her ear, "Gabriella, the first thing you should know about sex is, there is a difference between making love and just having sex, which is called 'fucking'. Do you know that term?"

Again, she just nodded without saying anything.

"I am going to make love to you, and I want you to experience pleasure. If I do anything that you don't like, tell me and I will stop. Now, can I take your clothes off?"

She nodded again, so I started unbuttoning her blouse and then slipped it off her shoulders. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra and pulled it away so I could finally see her beautiful, full breasts. I then took her skirt off and let it fall to the floor, leaving her wearing just a pair of white cotton panties. I sat her on the edge of my bed, and she watched as I got undressed. When I was completely nude, I sat next to her on the bed and kissed her again. I helped her to lay back on the bed and then I removed her panties, revealing her dark brown bush. I asked, "Do you know what oral sex is?"

She shook her head no, so I explained, "Oral sex is using your mouth for sex. I like to do that before I do anything else. Can I show you?"

"Yes, John. You can do whatever you want with me. I want to learn."

I put my head between her legs as I spread her legs wide. As I started licking up and down her thighs, I could smell her musky pussy aroma, and it was intoxicating. When I kissed and licked her slit, I got the first taste of her creamy nectar. She was starting to moan as her hips moved side to side. I was afraid she was trying to get away from my mouth, so I looked up and asked, "Is this O.K.? Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh, no, John. Don't stop. It feels good."

I used my thumbs to spread her lips, then I stuck my tongue in deep and started wiggling it up and down and sideways. Her hips were now bucking up and down, almost like she was trying to fuck my tongue.

"Oh, yes. That feels so good John. Don't stop."

I was thinking, "If you think that feels good, wait till you feel this." I pulled my tongue out until it was on the edge of her lips and then licked her swollen clit. "Oh god yes!", she screamed as her ass came all the way off the bed and I felt her fluids coat my tongue and face as she had her first orgasm.

She pushed on the top of my head, so I looked up and asked, "What's wrong, baby?"

"John, I'm so sorry. Are you mad at me?"

I was confused, so I asked, "Why would I be mad at you, and why are you sorry?"

"Because I peed on you. I'm so sorry!"

I chuckled and explained, "You didn't pee on me. You had an orgasm. When you feel pleasure, you release fluids. It's perfectly natural. It's called 'cumming'. I hope you will feel that a lot more. Did it feel good?"

"Oh, yes. I liked it very much. I have never felt anything like that before."

"O.K. That is what I mean by oral sex. If I want to do that again, I will say I want to eat you. O.K.?" Without waiting for an answer, I continued, "Now I want to make love to you in the more traditional way."

I moved up until I could line up my dick with her very wet, hot slit and placed the tip just inside. With my head laying next to her, I whispered in her ear, "Relax."

I pushed my cock between her pussy lips a few inches at a time. She let out a big gasp. I didn't want to hurt her, so I went slow. I couldn't believe how tight her pussy was. She had her hands on my chest as if she was ready to push me off, so I asked, "Is this O.K.? Let me know if I am hurting you."

"It's O.K. It's just so big, but it feels good."

I took that as permission to continue, so I pulled back a little and then slowly pushed back in. After a few more strokes, she seemed to relax, and she moved her hands from my chest to my back. I continued with slow in and out strokes until she started moaning and lifting her hips up to meet each thrust. When it seemed that she was comfortable with what I was doing, I started thrusting a little deeper and faster. She was now breathing heavier and mumbling something in Italian that I couldn't understand. After a few more strokes, I pushed in all the way, and she shouted, "Oddio! sì!", as her whole body shuddered, she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I felt her fluids gushing around my cock.

I continued thrusting in and out, alternating between slow and fast, shallow and deep, as I leaned down and took a very hard nipple in my mouth. I was sucking on the nipple, then licking around the areola, then back to sucking the nipple. When I softly bit the nipple, her body stiffened, and I felt her having another orgasm. Her moans became increasingly louder and I couldn't hold back any longer. When I felt my balls tighten, I told her I was going to cum, and at the very last moment, I pulled out and covered her stomach and chest with about a gallon of semen. I couldn't remember the last time I had cum that much.

I told her to stay there while I went in the bathroom and got a warm wet washcloth and cleaned her off. She wanted to know why I had cum on her instead of in her, so I had to explain that if I came in her, she might get pregnant. I told her I really like cumming inside, but if she wasn't using protection, we couldn't.

When we were cleaned up, I asked her if she liked what we had done. She said, "Yes, John. I liked it very much. I never knew anything could feel so good." She then gave me a very passionate kiss and said, "Thank you for teaching me about sex."

"Gabby, baby, I only taught you how I give oral sex, and then I showed you how I make love in the traditional way, called missionary position. There is much more that I want to teach you. Would you like for me to teach you more?" She had a look on her face that I had never seen before that I would best describe as 'amazed'.

Her eyes got big, her mouth opened, and she started to speak. "There is more to learn about sex?"

"Yes, baby. There is much more. Do you want me to teach you?"

She looked like a little girl who had just opened her Christmas present as she answered, "Yes, John. Please teach me everything."

I asked her how long she could stay. I was afraid her aunt would come looking for her. She said she told her aunt she was going to visit a friend, so she had another couple of hours before she had to be back home. "Would you like for me to make love to you again?"

"I would like for you to make love to me as much as you want."

I decided to skip the oral sex and any new positions and to just make love to her again. I put a finger in her pussy and started fingering her slowly, and then rubbing her clit. It didn't take her long to have an orgasm, and by now I was rock hard again. I got between her legs and pushed into her. While I kept my cock in her warm wet pussy, I kissed her neck, nibbled her earlobes, and told her I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. As I started stroking my dick slowly in and out, I spent a good deal of time licking and sucking her nipples. We made love for another hour, taking our time, kissing each other passionately, and she had several more orgasms.

I told her I wanted her to come to my apartment every day and I would teach her more about sex. After we showered and got dressed, she gave me another deep passionate kiss, and as she was walking out the door, she said, "Ti amo, John." I knew enough Italian phrases to know that meant, "I love you." I was hoping it was just the after effect of the sex talking. I didn't need a lovesick girl right now.

Over the next month, I taught her the doggie style, which she liked a lot, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and how to suck my dick. It only took twice before she was an expert cocksucker, and she seemed to really enjoy it. I know I did. We also went on several more one-day sightseeing excursions.

I came home from work one day and Maddelena was waiting for me. She asked me to come in her apartment and when we were inside, she sat with me on the sofa. She said, "John, I think we have a problem." She went on to explain that she had seen a change in Gabby and when she asked her what was going on, Gabby told her she was in love with me. I acted shocked and explained that I enjoyed her company, that I always treated her with respect, and that we always had fun when we went sightseeing, but I never did anything to make her fall in love with me. I was tap dancing and thinking on my feet as I went on to explain that she was a young girl with no man in her life and she was just experiencing what we Americans called puppy love. I assured her that as soon as she got back to the university, she would meet someone and forget about me.

She was thinking, and I'm sure she was still skeptical when she asked, "You no do anything bad with my niece, no?"

"No, of course not! Sometimes when we come back from sightseeing, she will give me a kiss before she goes inside your apartment, but it's just an innocent kiss."

After some deep thought, she seemed to accept my explanation and she asked if I wanted a plate of Ravioli. She filled a plate and poured a glass of wine and I was thinking I should probably start spending more time in the gym. I complimented the food and I told her how ravishing she looked which caused her to blush. I told her if I ever wanted a woman, it would be someone as sexy as her, not a young girl. She said, "I know why my niece thinks she loves you. You are a very charming man."

We talked and laughed for a while and I thought I had her convinced that I was not interested in deflowering her niece, but I decided to test the waters. I asked her if she trusted me with her niece, and she said she did. Just what I wanted to hear.

"Maddelena, I want you to know I would never do anything to hurt you or Gabriella. You have been so good to me since I have been living here, and I really appreciate it. I am grateful to Gabriella for going sightseeing with me and acting as a translator. She has been a big help. I think of her like my little sister and I am very protective of her. Like I said, I would never let anything happen to her. She will be going back to the university soon, but before she does, I would like to take her on another trip. I really hope you can trust me enough to let her go with me."

She looked confused as she said, "Si, I told you I trust you. I don't think you would do anything to my niece, so why wouldn't I let her go on another trip?"

"Well, the thing is, I want to go to Naples and then to the ruins at Pompeii. It is farther away than the day trips we have been on. We will have to spend the night. I will get a room for her and one for me. Would that be O.K.?"

She thought about it a couple of minutes as she drank another glass of wine, and finally said, "I will allow her to go with you, but if I find out you did anything with my Gabriella, I will change you from a rooster to a hen, capice?"

"Capice, and you can trust me. Like I said, she is like my little sister." I didn't tell her that if I had a little sister like her, I would be fucking her every chance I got.

The next weekend, we got an early start and drove to Naples where I got us a room in a nice hotel. We took in the sites around Naples, had a nice lunch, and went back to the hotel where we fucked like rabbits for hours. She couldn't get enough of sex. I was thinking that when she got back to the university, she was going to make some young men very happy. If I wasn't a confirmed bachelor, I would have married her in a heartbeat. She was a beautiful woman who loved sex, and would do anything I asked, whenever I asked. Who could ask for anything more? But I had fucked enough married women to turn me away from marriage. As much as I had to travel, I could never trust leaving my wife at home alone.

After seeing the ruins at Pompeii, we started our drive back north. On the way, we had a long talk. I told her that she shouldn't tell her aunt that she loved me because it might get us in trouble, and she might not let us see each other again. At one point she started crying and said, "But I do love you John. I love you very much. Don't you love me?"

"Of course, I love you, Gabby, but we can't let your aunt know. She is very protective, and she might make me move out of my apartment. You don't want that to happen, do you?"

"No. But John, I'm going back to the university in two weeks. What are we going to do? I can't leave you. I would miss you too much."

I explained to her that she should go back the university, find a nice young man, and use what she has learned about sex to make him fall in love with her. I told her that if he wasn't pleasing her, she could teach him what she wanted, just like I taught her. Eventually she would fall in love, get married, and have lots of babies. In time she would forget all about me.

"John, I will never forget about you. I will always love you."

"And I will always love you, Gabby. But promise me, when we get back home, tell your aunt you had a nice time, but don't act too excited. If she asks you about it, tell her I wouldn't even let you kiss me when you tried. That way she will assume nothing happened and maybe she will let us go on more trips in the future. Okay?"

It must have worked because the next time I saw Maddelena, she grabbed me, put me in a bear hug, and kissed me on the cheek. The following week, Gabriella went back to the university. We fucked every night until she left. A few weeks after she had left, I asked Maddelena how Gabby was doing. She said she had found a boyfriend, which Maddelena wasn't happy about, but I assured her everything would be okay.

In 1981, a General was kidnapped and held captive for several weeks until the Italian police were able to rescue him. I was tasked with training military policemen all across Italy to become protective service agents. We were entering into a new phase in the military dealing with terrorism.

In late 1982, I was transferred to the CID office located at the Presidio of San Francisco.

To be continued.