The Adventures of John Law Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That worked out pretty good for me until I took her out to dinner one night after about a year of seeing her. We had a nice meal and drank some wine before she took my hands in hers and said, "John, I have something I need to talk to you about. I have been seeing a guy for a while now, and he asked me to marry him. What do you think?"

"Let me ask you something. Are you still going to fuck me when I am in town?"

"Well, he's in the Navy and he's on a ship, so he is gone a lot. If he's not around I would love to keep fucking you."

"O.K. then. Go ahead and marry him!"

Yes, I know I'm an asshole, but it's not like I was in love with her. I just loved her pussy and her amazing blowjobs, but if she was still willing to keep fucking me, why would I care if she got married?

*****

One of the guys I worked with had recently gotten married to a very cute and sexy girl. (I say Girl, but I knew she was in her late 30's. Unless you looked really close, she still looked about 25.) He was always telling me about how much they were enjoying their sex life. One day he asked me if I wanted to come over for some drinks and to watch a movie. After we had a few drinks, he put a video tape in the VCR, and he told me it was a porno movie, but it was funny as hell. I had never seen a comedy porno movie before, so I sat back to enjoy it. The movie had a scene with a chimpanzee dressed as a cowboy, and he spoke like John Wayne. At one point, a female chimpanzee came in and the male jumped behind her and started fucking her. I had never seen chimps fuck before, but it was high-speed and only took a few seconds. We were all laughing our asses off.

About halfway through the movie, it turned to your typical porn, with busty girls sucking and fucking. I was sitting in a recliner and my friends were sitting in a love seat. I heard some moaning sounds, and when I looked over, the wife had removed her blouse to reveal a pair of very nice tits, my buddy had his dick out, and she was slowly stroking it. They noticed I was watching, and since I didn't seem to mind, they just smiled and continued with what they were doing. By this time, I was horny, so I dropped my pants. As I've said before, I don't wear underwear, so my cock sprang up and I started slowly stroking it. When I looked back over, the wife had dropped to her knees and was giving her husband a blowjob. The guy looked up at me with a shit-eating grin on his face, and I continued to slowly stroke my dick. In a few minutes, I heard them whispering to each other, and then the wife came over to me and said, "Let me help you with that."

The next thing I knew, she dropped to her knees and started giving me a blowjob. I looked over at her husband, and he still had that shit-eating grin on his face, so I just sat back and enjoyed it. After a couple of minutes of getting used to this awkward situation, I reached down and started to play with her titties. They were nice and firm and her nipples responded to my tweaking by getting rock-hard. Just when I thought this night couldn't get any weirder, I heard a female voice say, "Hi, Mom. What's going on?"

HI Mom? Did I hear that right? I looked up and saw a really cute girl standing in the door watching us. Her mom took her mouth off my dick long enough to answer, "Oh, hi baby. You're home early. We were just having some wine, watching a movie, and having some fun. Do you want to join us?"

She didn't answer, she just walked over to the table and poured herself a glass of wine, then sat down and watched her mom giving me a blowjob like it was an everyday occurrence. I have been in some strange situations, but never anything like this. After a couple of more minutes, the young lady said, "Mom, why don't you come take care of your husband. I can take care of that." Her mom stopped the blowjob and said, "Thanks, baby. That's a good idea. John, this is my daughter, Kalie. Kalie, this is John. He works with Mike."

The young lady walked over to me, quickly stripped, and dropped to her knees to continue my blowjob. A popular term at the time in the San Francisco area was, "Mind Blowing." I had officially had my mind blown. Kalie knew how to give a great blowjob. I was looking at her tight little body and knew I wasn't going to last long. I noticed she had her hand between her legs, and I assumed she was diddling her clit, so I said, "Why don't you let me help you with that?"

I got off the recliner and joined her on the floor. I pulled her into a 69 position and started licking her sweet little cunt. She must have been horny because she started cumming right away. After a few more minutes, she started to speed up her mouth fucking, and I warned her I was going to cum. She didn't respond, so I let loose with a massive load of cum in her mouth, as she had another orgasm. We were sitting there on the floor, lapping up each other's fluids, when she said, "Not bad for an old guy. I'm still horny. Can you get it up again?"

I asked if she could help me with her mouth, so she put my semi-hard dick back in her mouth and started sucking me again. When I got hard again, she asked, "Want to fuck me?"

Hell, yes, I wanted to fuck her. I wasn't sure how old she was, and to tell you the truth, I wasn't even worried about it. I figured if her parents didn't mind her drinking, watching them fuck, and fucking and sucking someone herself, she must be old enough. We fucked for about an hour while her parents were fucking each other and watching us. We seemed to get off on watching each other. Before I left, I learned she had just graduated from High School and she would turn nineteen the following week, so I didn't have to worry about going to jail. She was legal.

I was talking to Mike the following week and he told me he had met his wife at the PX, where she worked, they had gone out on a few dates, she had fucked his brains out and was open to anything. He said the sex was so good, he wasn't really concerned about anything else. He just knew he had to marry her. Shortly after, he learned she was very liberal and casual about sex. She liked to walk around nude when they were home and he soon learned that her daughter did, too. He swore that he was not fucking his new stepdaughter but admitted that he fucked his wife in front of her sometimes, not on purpose, but if she walked in on them, they wouldn't stop. He said sometimes she would masturbate while they were fucking, and it got him really excited. Like I said, mind-blowing.

He said they had discussed having me over one night to watch some porn. They agreed that if they got horny, she could expose herself and give him a hand job in front of me. She asked him if I got excited and took my dick out, if she would be allowed to give me a blowjob. He told her he didn't think he would mind and would probably enjoy watching. He said neither of them knew her daughter would be there that first night, because she was supposed to be out on a date. When she showed up and started giving me a blowjob, they got really excited. He told me I could come over and watch porn with them sometimes, and if her daughter wasn't there, his wife could take care of me. I asked him if I would be allowed to fuck her sometimes, and he said they had discussed having a threesome. He said we would just have to see what happens.

We got together about once a week. Sometimes we would go out to dinner and sometimes we would grill in their back yard, but we always ended up back at their house, watching porn and having sex. We did indeed have several threesomes, and occasionally, her daughter would be there to either suck me or fuck me or both.

One day I got a call at the office. It was Kalie, and she was crying. She asked me if Mike was there, and I told her he was out working a case and wouldn't be back for a couple of hours. She was sobbing when she told me she had been arrested for shoplifting at one of the cheap stores in town. I told her I would come get her, and when I arrived, I discovered she had not been arrested, just detained by the store security guard. I flashed him my Federal Criminal Investigator credentials, and he was duly impressed. He told me she had been caught with a cheap costume jewelry ring. I told him she was a straight A student, had just graduated, she had a scholarship to Berkley, and this would ruin her life. Of course, that was all a lie, but he didn't know that. I offered to pay for the ring if he would release her in my custody. He felt sorry for her and agreed. When I took her home, She asked me if I was going to tell Mike or her mom. I told her I had no reason to tell them, so she took me to her bedroom and fucked my brains out. She told me anytime I wanted that tight teenage pussy, it was mine. Of course, I took her up on that several times.

I was fucking my cousin whenever I wanted, I was fucking Kalie whenever I wanted, I was having threesomes with Mike and his wife almost weekly, and I was having great sex every time I went to Hawaii. Life was good. See why I never got married?

*****

I decided I would try to go back to school to earn a Bachelor Degree in Criminal Justice. There was a college in the area that offered classes two nights a week, either Tuesday and Thursday, or Monday and Wednesday, and one Saturday morning per month. You could pass a course in one month. I found the courses to be pretty easy since I had been in the criminal justice field for so long, and I made mostly A's. Almost everyone in the class were cops and we had a lot of fun, both in class and sometimes in a bar after class.

Right after I got my BA, I entered a Masters program in Forensic Science with the same schedule. Most of the classes were taught by the same guy, the Department Chair. Right before I graduated, he told me he was working on his Ph.D., and he needed to devote all his time to his studies. He asked me if I would take over as the Department Chair and teach most of the courses. I accepted.

I was teaching a course in Major Case Investigations and I had a young lady named Jill who liked to sit in the second row back, right next to the center aisle. I soon learned that if a young lady was sitting in the front row, I couldn't see up their skirt, but if they sat one row back, it gave me the perfect view, if they were so inclined, to flash me. Jill was a blond, had just turned 22, and was the typical California girl. She was tan, fit, perfect white teeth, and had a killer body. She was fond of wearing short skirts or loose-fitting shorts and didn't seem to have a problem letting me see all the way up to her crotch. I say 'letting me see' because there was no way it was accidental. Of course, I didn't complain. I looked at her face a couple of times right after looking up from her crotch and she had a big smile on her face. I don't want to be crass, or stereotype anyone, but she was also the textbook definition of 'dumb blond'. She was very nice, but her grades weren't very good. One night I was looking at her legs, and as she uncrossed them, I couldn't help but notice she wasn't wearing any panties. When I looked at her face, she flashed me a big smile.

When the class was over and everyone was leaving, I asked Jill if I could see her after class. She went back to her seat and sat down. When I was sure everyone had left, I asked her, "Why aren't you wearing any panties tonight?"

She looked confused when she asked, "Didn't you like it?"

"I liked it a lot. But why aren't you wearing any panties?"

"Well, I did it for you. I see you looking between my legs sometimes, so I thought I would let you see it without panties."

"Were you hoping to get a better grade out of me?"

"Wellll, I was kinda hoping you might be willing to help me with my grade."

My evil, horny mind was working overtime when I finally made a decision. I asked, "Jill, do you live with your parents?" When she said she did, I asked, "Are they expecting you home soon?" My class ended at 10:00 pm, so I thought she might need to go straight home.

"Well, I usually go home after class, but I'm over 21, so I can stay out late if I want to."

I told her that if she would come to my apartment, I might be able to give her an extra assignment where she could earn some extra credits. She seemed disappointed at first because she wasn't expecting to get an extra assignment, but when she looked up and saw me smiling, or more accurately, leering, it finally dawned on her what her 'extra assignment' would be. She just got a big smile on her face and agreed to follow me home.

When we got to my apartment, I told her to get comfortable and asked if she would like a glass of wine. I went to the kitchen and poured us both a glass of wine and when I turned around to walk back in the living room, she had taken her sneakers and socks off, dropped her skirt, and she was in the process of unbuttoning her blouse. I must have looked surprised because she looked at me and said, "You told me to get comfortable."

I sat next to her on the sofa and gave her the glass of wine. She was now completely nude and for the first time, I saw her delicious breasts. My mouth was watering as I clinked my glass against hers and said, "Here's to better grades." I then proceeded to get undressed. I wanted to take her to bed in the worst way, but I couldn't wait long enough to go to the bedroom. After taking another drink, I dropped to my knees, spread her legs, and placed my mouth right over her sweet-smelling pussy. I started licking up and down her moist lips, and then pushed my tongue in deep to begin tongue fucking her. She was holding my head and wiggling her ass back and forth, moaning with pleasure. When I let my tongue seek out and lick her clit, she screamed out and had her first orgasm of the night. "Ooohh god! You're really good at that."

I didn't see any reason to make a comment, so I just continued to feast on her cunt. My dick was hurting it was so hard. I was hoping I could hold out and not embarrass myself with a premature ejaculation. After I licked her to another orgasm, I stood up, took her hand, and led her back to my bedroom. When she was on her back with her legs open, I crawled up between them. She asked, "Don't you want me to suck your dick?"

That was sort of unexpected, but as I was sliding my cock up and down her wet pussy lips, I said, "You can do that later. Right now I want to fuck you."

"Wow, most guys are just interested in getting a blowjob." I was thinking, "Dumb-ass college boys! If all they want is a blowjob, they have no idea what they are missing!"

I parted her lips with the head of my cock, and she started moaning. I moved in and out, slowly, and only pushing the head in a couple of inches. She seemed to be enjoying the feeling of my cock head between her pussy lips, as she was lifting her ass up, presumably trying to get more in. I was in heaven, thinking about how good this young lady's tight cunt felt, so I was surprised when a rational thought came to mind. "Jill, are you on the pill?" She said she was and then begged me to fuck her. I complied.

I thrust in deeper and started stroking in and out, and at a fairly fast pace. She gasped out loud and put her hands around the back of my shoulders, telling me to fuck her faster and harder. Each time I pulled back and thrust back in, she would gasp and moan. When I sped up and started pounding her deeper, she screamed, her body started shaking, and she had a very strong orgasm. Her pussy was now soaking wet and I could hear it squish every time my dick went in deep. She felt so damn good, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. In a few minutes, I felt her have another orgasm, and I couldn't hold on any longer. "I'm cumming!", I screamed, and then filled her pussy full of cum.

We lay there for a few minutes, each breathing hard. I noticed her chest rising and falling as she was breathing, and I realized I hadn't paid any attention to her nice, firm, 36 C tits with the rock-hard dark pink nipples. I rolled over and started sucking one nipple while softly kneading her other one. She seemed to have sensitive nipples because she started squealing and begging me to keep sucking them. I felt my dick starting to get hard again, so I reached down and pulled it up so she could see it laying against my thigh. I said, "Did you say something about a blowjob earlier?"

She rolled over so she could place her head on my thighs, then took my dick in her hand and gave it a couple of strokes. She let her tongue snake out and gently lick the tip before moving her head up and down, licking my shaft. After sufficiently teasing my dick to its now steel-hard state, she took the head into her warm mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. Apparently, she enjoyed giving head, because she was making moaning sounds every few strokes. I was making a sound I couldn't even recognize. She definitely knew how to suck a dick. I lasted as long as I could before warning her I was going to cum. She didn't say anything but kept sucking, and in just a short moment, I emptied my load of hot cum in her mouth. She swallowed all of it and kept sucking until I couldn't take it anymore. My cock head was so sensitive, I had to pull her away from my dick. She looked up at me and smiled, then asked, "Did I make a good enough grade on my extra credit to get a better grade?"

I think she was surprised to hear my answer. "Jill, baby, you did very well, but I have to give you an incomplete. Do you think you could spend another hour working on your assignment?"

She smiled, and said, "I think I could do that. I really enjoyed what I had to do so far. Do you think you could lick my pussy again? Most guys don't like doing that. I've only had one other guy do that, and he wasn't as good as you. You really knew what you were doing."

Again, I was thinking how dumb guys must be to not want to lick that sweet pussy. "Jill, your problem is, you have been dating boys when you should have been dating men. Now, if you could lay back and spread your legs, I will lick your sweet pussy. After I make you cum, and my dick is hard again, I want to fuck you again."

She didn't complain, and I think she left there a happy young lady. Before she left, I asked her what her next course was, and it just so happened I was teaching that one, too. I asked her if she was interested in working on another extra credit assignment for a better grade, and she said she would like that. When I took her to the door, I kissed her, and she whispered in my ear, "By the way, any time you would like to spend some time tutoring me, I'm available. You don't have to worry about giving me extra credit. You are the best lover I have ever been with. I enjoyed it."

I went to bed and slept like a log, probably with a big smile on my face.

She continued to flash me her panties, usually thongs, and I soon learned that if she wasn't wearing any panties, she wanted to fuck. We would go back to my place after class and fuck our brains out. Who knew being a teacher could be so exhausting!

*****

My buddy Mike had introduced me to golf. I wasn't very good, but we had fun, so we usually played about once a week. I also managed to get a round in at least once whenever I was in Hawaii. It was relaxing, I enjoyed it, and since I usually walked and carried my clubs, it was good exercise.

I was playing on our local course one day and as I was waiting on the people in front of me to tee-off, an older gentleman approached me. He said since there were three of them and I was by myself, I should join them to make a foursome. I explained that I wasn't very good, and I didn't want to slow them down. He laughed and said they weren't pro's themselves, so don't worry about it. He was a retired Colonel, the other guy was an Army Doctor and was a Major, and the third person was the Colonel's daughter. She was the girl of my fantasies! She had a perfect sexy body, a beautiful face, great smile, and as I was soon to learn, a great personality and a great laugh. She was wearing the shortest, tightest shorts I had ever seen, and a shirt that had the tails tied around her waist. It not only accentuated her flat stomach, it also accentuated her round, firm titties. As far as I could tell, she wasn't wearing a bra.