The Adventures of John Law Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she bent over to place her ball on the tee, every man within sight, was staring at her ass as her shorts pulled up to form around her ass. It might have been my imagination, but I could swear you could see the outline of her pussy lips between her legs. They had two carts. I started out riding with the Major, then I ended up driving, then, somehow, as the day progressed, I was driving, and the Colonel's daughter was riding with me. I learned that her name was Kathy, she was 27, and divorced. She had an infectious smile and laugh, and as I have already said, a great personality. It was odd, but she never made any sexual innuendoes, nor did she even touch me in any way, but I found myself very sexually attracted to her.

After we finished nine holes, the two guys were in the bathroom, Kathy was sitting in the cart, and I was standing in the front of the cart. As we were chatting, she lifted one foot up and placed it on the dashboard of the cart, causing the leg hole of her shorts to pull up which exposed the edge of her pussy. I was now staring at a tuft of hair sticking out of her shorts. I must have gotten an immediate hard-on, which caused the blood from my brain to rush to my dick. That's the only way I can explain why my blood starved brain allowed me to say something as stupid as what I blurted out.

"God! I can't tell you how much I want to lick your pussy!"

She smiled at me, or wickedly grinned would be a better description, and said, "I can honestly say I have never heard that one before. I have had a lot of guys say they wanted to fuck me, but no one has ever started with saying they wanted to eat me right off the bat!"

"Well, honestly, I would like to fuck you until neither of us could walk, but I would really like to lick your pussy until you begged me to stop."

She got up and went back to her golf bag, took a business card out and wrote her home address and telephone number on the back, then handed it to me.

"I can tell my Dad likes you. We always go to lunch after we play golf, so he will probably invite you to have lunch with us. After lunch, I will go home, take a shower, and change clothes. Give me an hour to get cleaned up, then come over, and I will see if you're as good as you think you are, or if you're all talk."

Her dad did indeed invite me to have lunch with them, and when I tried to pay, he wouldn't let me. As we were leaving, he said, "We play golf every Sunday at about the same time. Why don't you join us again next week."

I told him I enjoyed their company and enjoyed playing golf with them, so I agreed to become the fourth member of their foursome. I then drove home, took a shower, changed clothes, and headed to Kathy's house.

She met me at the door wearing a short, sky-blue silk robe. Her hair was still a little bit wet from her shower. She greeted me with that big bright white-toothed smile and sparkling emerald-green eyes. I think I actually fell in love.

"Nice robe" I quipped.

"Thanks! You like it? My dad brought it to me from Japan."

She stood aside and let me step in the door. I had barely passed the threshold before she grabbed me and planted a big kiss on me. Her soft, wet lips felt amazing against mine. We stood there for a full minute letting our tongues explore each other before breaking away, allowing her to grab my arm and pull me into the living room. She led me to the sofa where she removed the robe, revealing her beautiful, firm, petite body. She sat down, opened her legs and said, "I have been thinking about this all afternoon. I can't wait anymore. Come show me how well you can eat my pussy."

I didn't need any more encouragement, so I dropped to my knees, placed my hands on her thighs, and moved between her legs. I didn't even take the time to get undressed.

I pulled her outer lips apart and buried my face in her sweet pussy. I licked up and down a few times before finding her clit and sucking it into my mouth. She gasped and moaned and started to wiggle her ass back and forth. She kept moaning loudly as I continued stimulating her clit and then I licked up and down her inner lips before sticking my tongue in deep, wiggled it up and down, back and forth, and then back to her clit. Her hand was on the back of my head and her ass was bucking up against my face.

"Jesus, that feels good! Don't stop, Keep licking me. You're gonna make me cum."

A minute later, she screamed out, "I'm cumminnnggg!", as she wrapped her legs around my head.

We both fell back, panting hard as we tried to catch our breath. I usually don't lose my breath when I'm eating pussy, but for some reason, I felt exhausted. After we had resumed normal breathing, she said, "Fuck! That was amazing. You really are good at eating pussy. I've got a girlfriend, and she doesn't eat me as good as you just did."

She must have seen the dumb look on my face, because she laughed and said, "Yes, I'm Bi. I love having a nice cock, but since my divorce from the asshole I was married to, I have preferred the company of my girlfriend. I don't have to worry about all the drama of dating. But, speaking of cocks, are you as good at fucking as you are at eating pussy?"

"Well, I have never had any complaints. It would be my honor and great pleasure to show you, if you will let me."

She led me back to her bedroom where I finally got undressed. She laid down on the bed and as I was getting ready to kneel next to her, she reached out, took my now hard cock in her hand, and gave it a few slow strokes back and forth. She then stuck her tongue out and licked the bit of pre-cum off the tip, and then licked the shaft up and down a few times.

"Mmmmm. You have a nice cock. Taste good, too. If you're nice, I will give you a blowjob later. Right now, I want you to fuck me."

We started out with a nice slow fuck that gradually built into a fast, deep fuck, resulting in her climaxing at least three times and screaming so loud I was afraid her neighbors were going to call the police. When we were through, she followed up with the promised blowjob. By the time I left, I was thoroughly spent.

We played golf every Sunday and then fucked every Sunday afternoon until late at night. It wasn't until about the third time I found out she had a boyfriend. This really surprised me because she had said she didn't want the drama of dating. It turns out they had known each other for years and he had recently asked her to marry him. I met him and got to know him, we all went out to dinner occasionally and would go back to her house for drinks. He was a nice guy and funny, but he was dumber than a box of rocks and a wimp. I think he was intimidated by me and I got the impression that if I balled up my fist, he would wet himself. She told me he worked for an IT company and travelled all the time. He was gone more than he was at home. She agreed to marry him because he made great money and she said she could use some help with her bills. She said I shouldn't worry because he wasn't great in bed and couldn't please her, so she wanted to keep fucking me, and her girlfriend, too!

We were playing golf one Sunday and her dad asked me If I wanted to go to Vegas with them for the wedding. I guess he noticed I was hesitant, because he said, "Don't worry. I'm paying for everything. I will cover the food and your room."

Then Kathy asked me if I would mind driving her and her fiancé to Vegas. Apparently, he hated to drive and had a problem falling asleep while he was driving. She said she was going to invite her girlfriend to ride with us and she could be my date for the weekend.

I drove us to Vegas, but instead of sitting in back with her boyfriend, Kathy sat in front with me. She had a 60's muscle car. I can't remember for sure, but it might have been Pontiac. I just remember it had bench seats. About halfway there, I noticed both her boyfriend and her girlfriend were sound asleep in the back seat. Kathy was wearing shorts and she put her left leg up on the seat with her knee bent. As I looked over, I noticed I could see her pussy peeking out, so I reached over and started fingering her. She reciprocated by stroking my cock.

By the time we got to Vegas, I was horny as hell. As if this trip wasn't strange enough, when we checked in to the hotel, I discovered I was sharing a room with Kathy's girlfriend. Kathy said, "I hope you don't mind. After all, she is supposed to be your date."

I didn't mind at all. Her girlfriend, Jennifer, was almost a carbon copy of Kathy; petite, beautiful, and sexy as hell. When we were settled in the room, she said, "Kathy said you can eat pussy better than me. I hope you will let me find out."

"Do you have any plans for the next hour?"

She grinned and shook her head no. We got undressed and I made her a believer. She loved the way I ate her pussy. We then had a nice slow fuck, and before we went downstairs to dinner, she gave me a nice blowjob.

The wedding wasn't a big affair, just a simple ceremony at one of the chapels on the strip. Later, as everyone was busy gambling, Kathy asked to go up to my room. When we got there, Jennifer was already there, waiting in the bed. We spent the next couple of hours in a nice three-way fuck session. Her new husband was downstairs playing slots and was none the wiser. Like I said, he was dumber than a box of rocks. On the way home, her new husband and Jennifer sat in the back and as they both slept, I once again fingered Kathy's sweet pussy. As promised, we continued our Sunday afternoon fuck sessions, despite her new marital status. The only thing that changed was that Jennifer would join us every now and then.

I had to go to Seattle on a major case involving a soldier. I would be working with the Seattle Police Department and the FBI. Like I said, a major case. Anyway, one of the guys I worked with, Bill, was originally from Seattle and he had a sister who lived in Port Orchard. He begged to go with me, and as I could use the help, I told him he could.

We arrived in Seattle on Sunday and after picking up a rental car and checking in to the hotel, Bill drove us straight to his sister's house. She lived in an area surrounded by tall trees. Her house was beautiful. It looked like it was rustic, but it was built to look that way. On the inside, everything was modern and it was beautifully decorated. Speaking of beautiful, his sister, Lynn, was a knockout! She was four years older than Bill and was recently divorced. She told me she got the house in the divorce along with the majority ownership of the bar where she worked as a bartender. She knew we were coming so she had prepared dinner. She was an excellent cook. After dinner and listening to Bill and Lynn catch up, we went to the den to watch a movie, eat popcorn, and drink a beer.

When Bill claimed a comfortable looking recliner, Lynn sat next to me on the sofa. She had changed into shorts and a T-shirt, and I was sure she wasn't wearing a bra. As the movie progressed, she moved closer to me, and eventually she was snuggled up next to me. Before long, she had her hand resting on my thigh. We heard a sound, and when we looked, Bill had his chin resting on his chest and he was softly snoring. I guess Lynn decided it was safe because she moved her hand up my thigh and rubbed my crotch. When I didn't complain, she took my arm and threw it over her shoulder, and then rested her head on my chest. I wasn't sure what to make of this situation since I had only met her a couple of hours ago.

I allowed my hand to reach down and cup her breast, confirming she wasn't wearing a bra. After giving it a couple of squeezes, I let my thumb flick up and down her nipple which caused it to become rock-hard. After a couple of more flicks, she started moaning and her hand started stroking my hardening cock under my jeans. She looked up at me and then lifted her head so she could kiss me. I put my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "Do you think we should be doing this?"

"Don't you want to?" she half whispered, half moaned back.

"It's not that I don't want to, as you can probably tell, it's just that Bill is right over there. What if he wakes up?"

"He's a big boy. Besides, we're adults."

With that, she leaned over, unfastened my jeans, and took my now very stiff cock out. She stroked it a couple of times then licked the head before putting it in her mouth and started sucking. I was sitting up and she was bent over, so I could no longer reach her tits, so I just sat back and watched her head bob up and down as she continued sucking. In just a short time, I put my hand on her head and wrapped her hair around my fingers as I moaned and started shooting load after load of cum down her throat. She sat up and smiled at me as she licked her lips and said, "I'll expect some payback later."

She then screamed, "Bill! Wake up!"

Bill slowly opened his eyes and looked around to get his bearings before commenting, "Sorry. I must have drifted off for a minute."

"A minute? You've been out for a while. It's time for bed. You have the guest room and I'll show John the spare bedroom."

I tried to protest that we had a hotel room, but she wouldn't have it. She argued that it was late and we were tired, not to mention we had been drinking, so she said we should stay there and she would get us up early in the morning so we could get to the hotel. Bill got up and walked down the hall. Obviously he knew where the guest room was. Lynn led me down the hall and after Bill had closed the door behind him, she said, loudly, "This is your room, John. Let me know if you need anything." Then she opened and closed the door while we were still standing in the hallway. She put her finger up to her mouth, telling me to be quiet, then she led me back to her bedroom. Once inside, we stripped and laid on the bed where I could appreciate her very toned body, firm tits, and a nicely trimmed light brown bush. I paid her back for the blow job by licking her snatch through a couple or orgasms, and then we settled down for a slow comfortable fuck. I was so glad I had allowed Bill to come on this trip!

I really enjoyed my time in San Francisco, but in late 1987, I was transferred to Europe.

To be continued