The Adventures of John Law Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a very nice dinner, and when we were finished, I asked her if she would like to join me in my hotel room. Thankfully, she said yes. When we got there, we started making out while sitting on the bed. She remarked that she never knew I was as charming and funny as I seemed to be, and she wished she could have gone out with me earlier, but since we both worked for NATO, she wouldn't take a chance of dating me and having someone find out about it. Now that she no longer worked for NATO, she didn't have a problem with going out with me.

When we got undressed, I confirmed what I had always suspected. She had a great body. When she lay back on the bed, I saw something I had never seen before. Her pussy hair was trimmed. That really wasn't the style back then. I found it added something to the pussy eating experience, which was something I truly loved. I licked and lapped at her sweet smelling and tasty pussy until she couldn't take it anymore. When she finally had her last orgasm, she growled, "Get up here and fuck me before I go out of my mind."

As I stuck my dick in her sopping wet cunt, I slid in easily. Not that she wasn't fairly tight, she was. She was just well lubricated. "Oooh. You're a big boy, aren't you? Maybe I shouldn't have waited so long for this."

Not one for much conversation while fucking, I didn't comment, I just started thrusting in and out. In a few minutes, she went from moaning to making "Unh, unh, unh" grunting sounds. I could feel her getting wetter, so I started to speed up, plunging my dick deeper and faster. After another dozen thrusts, I pushed in as deep as I could go, and was rewarded with a massive orgasm. After she had cum two mores times, I couldn't hold on any longer. I told her I was going to cum and she said, "Yes, cum in me. I'm safe. Give it to me."

After I unloaded in her pussy, we were lying side by side when she told me something interesting. She said she very seldom had sex with anyone. She was always cautious about having sex with a co-worker, and she wasn't interested anyway because they were too young and inexperienced. On the other hand, she had been pursued by a couple of the senior officers she worked with, but she rejected them because they were too old. Her boss, a very senior British Military officer, had finally charmed her enough that she agreed to have sex with him. She said, "Although he's close to 50 years old, he was a very good lover. Who knew an old guy could have that much stamina! You're only the second I've had sex with in the past year. I have to admit, I'm impressed with your stamina, as well as your techniques."

Wait a minute! Did she just call me old? I was only 38 years old at the time. She was in her 20's, so maybe I was old to her, but I felt a little hurt. Well, she did compliment me on my love making skills, so that sort of made up for hurting my feelings. I started to make some sort of snide remark, but I decided to keep my mouth shut. Instead, I asked, "So, does that mean I can see you again the next time I'm in town?"

"That depends. How long will it take you to get it up again?"

I told her with her help, it would only take a couple of seconds. She smiled, licked her lips, and then proceeded to give me a nice, slow blowjob. After I got stiff again, we had another nice slow fuck.

Since I went to London once a month, I would always hook up with her and we had some very nice love making sessions that lasted through the night and into the early morning hours. You may have noticed that I have only referred to her as 'my date' and not by name. I also didn't describe her, because for the last 25 years, she has worked for a major TV network on a weekly news show. Every time I see her, I get a smile on my face and a funny feeling in my crotch. I have never told anyone, not even my closest friend, that I had fucked her.

* * * * *

We had been to Turkey a couple of times and I always accompanied the boss. On one trip, I decided to go on the advance so I could do some sightseeing. Our contact on all our trips was a Turkish Army Lieutenant. He spoke perfect English since he had attended Stanford University and had attended several training courses with the American Army. I had met him on our previous trips but had not really spent any time with him. On this trip he went with me as I conducted the advance and he took me to several tourist sites that I hadn't been to before. As we were having lunch, he asked me how I liked his country. I told him I liked it, but although I had seen some very beautiful Turkish women, I couldn't seem to get anywhere with any of them. He laughed, slapped me on my back, and commented, "So basically you're saying your horny!"

I was still trying to catch my breath after that slap on my back. This guy was big, solid muscle, and had hands like catcher's mitts. He was not someone I wanted to make mad.

"Yeah, I guess horny would just about sum it up. I mean, no matter where I go, I can usually find someone to at least go to dinner with me, but I haven't even been able to find a girl willing to give me the time of day when I'm here."

"Have you been to a belly dancer show yet?"

When I told him I hadn't, but would like to, he told me he would take me to dinner and introduce me to his cousin. That night we went to dinner and right after the waiter had cleared the dishes away, some music started playing and this gorgeous woman came out and started dancing. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I couldn't believe the way she could move her bare stomach muscles, and then the way she could shake her very fine ass was remarkable. Her big boobs were barely contained by a couple of thin strips of colorful cloth. When the show was over, my friend took me to a back room where he introduced me to his cousin, the belly dancer. We had some sort of an alcoholic drink that I'm still not sure what it was. After a couple of drinks and some whispering between cousins in Turkish, he slapped me on the back again, and said, "O.K. my friend. I will leave you now. My cousin has another show, and after that, if she feels comfortable with you, she will take you home. If not, she will take you back to your hotel. I like you my friend, but let me tell you, if she tells me you treated her bad, I will kick your ass. Understand?"

I told him I understood and assured him I always treated women with the utmost respect. He smiled and left me sitting there. Although I was an unarmed defense instructor with a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, I had no doubt he could crush me with one hand. I had no intention of getting him pissed off.

His cousin, I can't remember her name, or if she even told me her name, finished her dance and came back to the table. We finished whatever that was we were drinking, and she asked me if I was ready to go. I asked her if she wanted to go back to my hotel, but she said she would rather go to her apartment. I told her I was honored that she would take me home with her, but I had to be up early the next morning so I could get ready for my workday. She told me she would make sure to get me back to my hotel in time.

Her apartment was located in what I would consider an upscale section of Istanbul. The interior was very modern and beautifully decorated. She took me to her bedroom where we both got undressed. She looked at my now stiff cock, took it in her hand and guided it to her beautiful wet open lips. Without any preamble, her lips closed around the head of my cock as she slowly slid it into her mouth. She stroked it back and forth a couple of times, then went back to the head where she started licking it like a lollipop. Apparently satisfied with the taste, she started bobbing her head up and down on my shaft, taking it in as far as it would go. I was thinking this was the best blowjob I had ever had. I was also thinking I wasn't going to last very long if she kept up what she was doing to me. I expressed my concern and suggested we slow down and let me return the favor by eating her cunt. She pulled my dick out and looked up at me as she said, "I spent some time in America while my cousin was in college. I went to a lot of fraternity parties, so I know what you American guys want. You guys would do anything for a blowjob. Right?"

I told her as much as I loved blowjobs, I wasn't looking to just get my rocks off. I told her I could go back to my room and jack off if that's all I was looking for. I explained that when I was with a beautiful sexy woman, I liked to take my time and please her, while at the same time, I was receiving pleasure.

She pondered that for a minute before making a decision. She said, "My cousin said you were horny and wanted to, as you said, get your rocks off. He asked me if I would help and I agreed. I got very good at giving blowjobs when I was in America, and I thought you would be satisfied with that. Are you saying you want more?"

"As I said, I like blowjobs very much, but, if you will allow me, I would like to make love to you and do my best to please you, too."

She said that despite giving me a blowjob, she wasn't in the habit of having sex with random men, and she certainly wasn't in the habit of bringing men home. I told her I understood, and I was honored that she would trust me enough to allow me in her bedroom. I told her she was very beautiful and sexy, and I would really like to make love to her. She considered that for a minute and then laid back on the bed. As she spread her legs, she said, "O.K., let's see what you've got."

I was considering asking her to suck my now shrinking cock to help me get it up again, but as I looked down at her hairy black mound with the pink opening barely peeking out, I got aroused on my own.

I got down between her legs and was overcome with a very erotic, intoxicating aroma coming from her pussy. I buried my face in her sweet pussy and started licking. When I sucked on her clit, she groaned and said, "You are very good at that. Do you enjoy eating pussy?"

All I could manage was, "Mmm Humm."

Since I still had her clit between my lips, the vibration from my answer must have really stimulated her because she lifted her butt up and moaned. I continued licking her inner lips up and down, combined with sticking my tongue in as far as it would go. When I started wiggling it up and down, then back and forth, it was all she could take, as she groaned, "Yessss!", then had an orgasm, coating my tongue, mouth, and chin.

"Shit, I hardly ever have anyone eat my pussy. Turkish men don't like it for some reason. You really know what you're doing. I can't remember the last time I got off from oral sex. Would you like to fuck me now?"

That question didn't require an answer. As I moved up between her legs, she reached down to grab my cock and guided it between her pussy lips. Due to her recent orgasm, she was very wet, so I easily slid in. As I started slowly stroking in and out, I couldn't believe what I was feeling. Her muscles inside her pussy walls were actually gripping my cock and milking me. It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. I guess her years of belly dancing had taught her how to control her vagina muscles. I didn't think I would be able to last very long as I felt her pussy squeezing my cock. She was making soft moaning sounds, so I assumed she was enjoying what we were doing as much as I was. I was wondering if I should increase my pace, when she apparently read my mind. She softly cooed, "Yess, just like that. That feels so good."

I really didn't want to cum too fast, but I realized I wasn't in control. There was no way I could control what she was doing with her amazing pussy, so I just enjoyed the ride and tried to last as long as I could. In a few minutes she exclaimed, "Faster. Fuck me faster."

I increased my pace, going faster and deeper, and her moans changed to a low growl as she shouted, "Yesss! Ohhhh, yesss! I'm cumming!"

I couldn't hold back any longer, so with no warning from me, I shot load after load of hot sperm deep into her pussy. I just laid there as that amazing talented cunt kept squeezing my cock, milking me dry. I swear, I have never experienced anything like that in my life. When her muscles finally loosened the grip on my dick, I pulled out, rolled over and tried to catch my breath. All I could manage to say was, "Fuck!"

She chuckled and asked, "Did you like that?"

"Like it! That was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. I was really hoping to make love to you and give you as much pleasure as I could, but you drained me dry."

"Well, I have a secret for you. You are the only man who has been able to make me cum in a very long time. You are a very good and talented lover."

She noticed that it was well after midnight, and she said after that fuck session she would want to sleep in, so she had better take me back to my hotel. I hated to leave because I would have really liked to have fucked her a couple of more times, but I was in no position to argue.

The next afternoon, I saw my friend and he had a big smile on his face. He hugged me and said, "My cousin told me you were very nice, and she liked you a lot, so I guess I won't have to kick your ass."

I told him I really enjoyed meeting his cousin. I really wanted to say I really enjoyed fucking his cousin, but I didn't think that was appropriate, so I just offered to buy him lunch instead.

* * * * *

I mentioned that I had a female agent on my team. Her name was Emily and she was from Tennessee. She was about 5'6, 130 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes. She had curves in all the right places, but she never dressed to accentuate her breast or ass. Of course, our standard attire was business suits, so she never really got a chance to show off her body. I had been watching her since we started training back at Quantico, Virginia. I noticed some of the guys, even the married ones, had tried to hit on her, but she always put them in their place. She left no doubt that she wasn't interested in them. I was beginning to think she might be a lesbian, but that didn't bother me. While we were in Virginia, the hotel bar had music and dancing every night. Most nights the instructors would join us for a few drinks. I noticed she enjoyed dancing with the guys, but they didn't stand a chance with anything else. She proved herself in training. She was just as good as the guys with shooting and she held her own in unarmed defense. I was impressed with her, but I had a feeling she was trying too hard to prove she was just as good as the men.

After we had been in Belgium for a couple of months, we had a week of down time, meaning we didn't have any out of town trips planned. I decided to have a talk with Emily and try to get to know her better. I asked her how she liked her job and if she was enjoying her travels throughout Europe. Even though I knew the answer, I asked her if she was married. She said she wanted to concentrate on her military career and then she might think about getting married. That sort of let me know she was interested in men. I had to be careful because the Army had just started giving classes on sexual harassment. One of the classes stressed that a superior asking one of his female juniors to have sex was considered sexual harassment and she could make a complaint against him. I first asked if we could have a frank conversation and explained she could stop the conversation anytime she felt uncomfortable. I also told her I wanted to talk as friends and not as a superior to a junior. She said she understood and was willing to have a discussion with me.

I first told her I was happy she was on the team. I told her I was impressed with her abilities and thought she was doing a great job. I explained to her that I had a pretty good idea about the private lives of all my team members. I mentioned that I knew about the guys getting laid when they were out of town, even the married ones. I then asked her about her personal life. She was reluctant to talk about that, but I told her anything she told me would remain private, and she could get up and leave at any time. I wouldn't hold it against her.

After a while, she loosened up and we even laughed a few times. She finally said she liked sex but hadn't had any since she was selected for the team and we started training. She said she was afraid of getting a reputation and she refused to let that happen. She said one of the female agents in Germany had a reputation and everybody knew she would fuck at the drop of a hat. She was afraid if she had sex with anyone, everybody would know about it. I asked who the girl in Germany was, and she said Sherry Watson. I told her I didn't know who that was, and she said she was on the General's detail in Heidelberg. She described her as a blond with short hair, and I remembered seeing her when we were in Heidelberg. I was thinking, "Fucks at the drop of a hat? I'll need to file that information away and remember it the next time we go to Heidelberg."

I said, "Emily, please don't get upset with me. I'm not talking to you as your boss, but as a friend. I'm also talking to you as a single guy to a single woman. Don't you get frustrated sometime, or maybe the better way to ask is, don't you get horny sometime? I mean, I know I do. And how about fun. Wouldn't you like to go out to dinner, have a few drinks, maybe go sightseeing with a guy instead of sitting at home alone?"

She said of course she did, but she just didn't see how she could do anything about it. Then she lost her tough demeanor and her feminine side broke through. She started crying and said she would like to do all those things, but she would rather remain celibate than to gain a reputation as a slut.

"Emily, no one is going to think you're a slut just because you want to have some fun. Do you know where I live?"

She said she knew where my apartment was, so I suggested to her, "How about if you stop by my apartment tomorrow night at about 7:00 and let me take you to dinner. I know of a very nice restaurant about 25 miles from here. I don't think anyone from work would ever go there, so you won't have to worry about being seen. We can enjoy a great meal and have a few drinks, not as boss and worker bee, but as friends. Don't worry. I'm not going to try to seduce you. There's no catch, just a chance to enjoy a relaxing night out. What do you say?"

She sniffed a few times and gained her composure. She was thinking about it for a few minutes, but she finally asked, "Wouldn't that be weird? I mean, you're a Warrant Officer and I'm a Staff Sergeant, and you're my boss."

"I told you, don't think about that. We're just two friends who are going out to dinner and drinks. How about it? Let's give it a try."

She finally agreed. She stopped by my apartment the next night and she was stunning in a little black dress. She was beautiful with a little makeup and her hair down. We went to the restaurant in a town she had never been to before. We had a great meal, had a few drinks, and laughed a lot. She really loosened up and seemed to really enjoy herself. When we got back to my apartment, I asked her in for a glass of wine. She kicked her shoes off as soon as we got inside and sat on the sofa with her legs curled up under her. She told me she had a really great time and thanked me for talking her into it. I told her if she would let me, I would like to take her out again and maybe have her join me on a couple of day trips to nearby towns I had planned. I assured her I was very discrete and careful about not being seen anywhere one of our team members might see me. I said, "I have a reputation to protect, too, you know."

She didn't laugh, but actually snorted and said, "Yeah, right Casanova. You have a reputation alright, but it's too late to protect it."

I asked her what she was talking about and she said she had heard several women talking about me, even some of our team member's wives. She said a couple of them said they would like to get me in the sack. I said, "Is that so? Like who, for instance?" She told me about a couple of the wives. One of them was fat, but the other one was a little hottie. I had definitely noticed her and thought she was fuckable. I would have to file that information away for later. She then said, "The word is, you are pretty good in bed."