The Adventures of John Law Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How would anyone around here know that? I haven't even had sex with anyone in Belgium! Don't believe everything you hear. The only thing I'm good for in bed is sleeping."

She was smiling at me when she asked, "Do you remember the class we had on reading people's faces to determine if they posed a threat?" She didn't wait on an answer, but continued, "I was pretty good in that class, and I can read your face right now. I'm guessing you want to fuck me, don't you?"

I was almost speechless. Almost. "Yeah, you're pretty good at reading faces. But that was any easy one, because a blind man would want to fuck you the way you look right now. Look, I told you there was no pressure. I just wanted to take you out to dinner so you could have some fun. You're not obligated to repay me...in any way."

"Thanks. I did have a good time, but you know what would help me have some fun? If you would fuck me. I know you want to, and I know you're trying to convince yourself that it would be wrong because you're my boss. I don't care about that. Like you told me yesterday, we're not boss and worker bee tonight, just two friends having a good time."

"Are you sure about this?"

She just nodded her head, so I stood up, held out my hand, and helped her up from the sofa. I took her to my bedroom where she immediately removed her dress. I quickly got undressed and we laid down next to each other on the bed. We were both nervous and tentative, but we just held each other and made out like a couple of high school sweethearts. I think she was surprised when I immediately went down on her and licked her through two strong orgasms.

"No one has ever done that to me, except my best friend in High School during a sleepover. She wasn't very good, but you, sir, are a pussy eating champ."

"We can stop now if you want to. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. You've got my engine revved now. No way we're stopping. Stick that hard cock in me and fuck me."

Never one to deny a young lady asking for a fuck, I got between her thighs and fucked her through at least two more orgasms. She was very tight and very willing to please. She certainly seemed to enjoy it.

"Thank you for talking me into this. I had almost forgotten how good sex could be. Can we do it again, or are you too tired?"

"First, I didn't talk you into fucking. This was your idea. I just asked you out to dinner. Second, I'm glad you liked it, and third, No I'm not too tired. Since we are off tomorrow, we can sleep in late, so I would love to fuck you again. The question I have is, how do you plan on sneaking back to your room tomorrow wearing a cocktail dress?"

She laughed and answered, "I thought you might have more on your mind than dinner, so I put a pair of shorts and a T-shirt in my car along with my sneakers. By the way, the rumors about you are true. You are very good in bed. And, yes I would like to do this again."

"Thank you, but I haven't asked you if you wanted to do this again. But just to be clear, I would like to take you to dinner again, anytime you want to. And if we end up here later, I will consider that a very nice bonus."

We then fucked, not just once, but twice before we were so exhausted we fell asleep in each other's arms. For the rest of our tour, we continued to go out to dinner in some out of the way places, then go back to my apartment and fuck all night. We also took several day trips to some interesting places, Cindy really loosened up and was much more outgoing. People noticed, but I never heard any rumors about us.

Two things I wanted to mention. The hottie wife she told me about was home alone. I knew this because I had sent her husband on a trip. I called her and asked her if I could stop by. She told me to come over the next morning at about 8:00 am, and she would make me breakfast and put on a fresh pot of coffee. I told her she didn't have to go to all that trouble, but she insisted. She said she was going to make breakfast anyway, so one more plate was no problem. I went over that morning and she was very friendly. She made us an excellent breakfast and then we had a cup of coffee. She asked me what I had on my mind, and I made up some bullshit story about rumors going around that morale was low, and some of the wives wanted their husbands to ask for a transfer back to the states. I asked if she knew anything about it and she said she hadn't heard any of the wives complain and her husband hadn't mentioned a morale problem. She then asked me to excuse her while she loaded our dishes in the dish washer. She was wearing a very short pair of athletic shorts that looked like they were at least a size too small. When she bent over to load the dish washer, they rode up, molded to her perfect ass, and I could see her pussy hair sticking out the side. When she was finished, she turned around and gave me a big smile.

"I love those shorts. They look good on you. You're not wearing anything under them, are you?"

"Nope. I'm not wearing anything under this T-shirt either. Can you tell?" With that, she put her hands on her hips and thrust her chest out. I could, indeed, see her hard nipples sticking out.

I asked, "Donna, what's going on here?"

"My God, man. You're an officer with a college degree. Can't you figure it out?"

"I know what I would like it to mean. I just want to make sure you're sure about this."

"Oh, I'm sure alright. Just in case it's not perfectly clear, I want you to fuck me. I've wanted it for a while."

She walked over to me and sat down in my lap, placing her hand behind my head and started kissing me, and I promptly returned it, hard, almost desperately. Our tongues were darting around in each other's mouths. I ran my hand up her T-shirt and cupped one of her magnificent breasts, gently pinching the nipple.

She moaned, "Suck my tit." I leaned down and took the nipple in my mouth and sucked it like a newborn baby, flicking it with my tongue and then gently biting it. After a couple of minutes of licking and sucking on both nipples, she was wiggling her ass back and forth in my lap and moaning loudly.

"Fuck me now. I want you to fuck me."

I stood up, pulling her up with me and pulled her shirt over her head, dropping it on the floor. I then dropped to my knees and pulled her shorts down until they were on the floor with the shirt. I placed my mouth over her hairy mound and breathed her musky aroma in. I wanted to dig in and start munching, but I thought better of it. Instead I started kissing my way down the inside of her thighs, going slowly to her knee, then moving back up the other side. She was standing and I could feel her legs shaking as I teased her, finally parting her lips with my tongue. I was licking her pussy up and down and then drove my tongue in as far as it would go. She screamed, "FUCK!", and put her hand on top of my head. "I can't believe you're making me cum with your mouth! Jesus! My legs are so weak, I'm going to fall on my ass if you keep that up."

I smiled as I continued licking all around her pussy and then I licked and sucked on her clit. "Damn, you're good at that, but I can't take any more. Please fuck me before I pass out."

I guess she didn't plan on fucking in the kitchen, so when I stood up, she started pulling me toward the bedroom. I was still dressed at this point, so when we got in the bedroom, she removed my shirt, dropped down on her knees and unbuckled my jeans, and pulled them to the floor. Since I wasn't wearing underwear, she was surprised when my dick jumped up and smacked her in the cheek. She pushed me back on the bed and took my sneakers off, and then crawled up next to me and started kissing me again. She was greedily sucking my lips and tongue, when she straddled me, reached between her legs to grasp my now steel-hard dick, and guided it between her wet pussy lips. As soon as it was in, she started rocking back and forth, sliding my dick in and out of her warm, wet pussy.

"Fuck! I've been wanting you to fuck me for so long."

"Uh, technically, you're fucking me!"

"Shut up, John. Just fuck me.

With that, I flipped her over, and started stroking a little faster and a little deeper. At this angle, I managed to rub against her clit with every stroke.

She started moaning and her body was shaking when she tensed up and screamed, "OH, FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

I slowed down a bit until I felt her relaxing and then resumed thrusting in and out, faster and deeper. After she had two more thundering climaxes, I started pounding her deep, and in a couple of minutes, I felt my ball sack tighten. I told her I was going to cum, and she shouted, "YESSS! FUCK YES. CUM IN ME. CUM IN MY PUSSY!"

This girl was a wild fuck! It was obvious she enjoyed everything. I had the feeling that if I asked her to do anything, no matter how off the wall it might sound, she would agree to it. She loved to fuck. I couldn't believe I had never tried to fuck her before.

While we were lying next to each other, trying to resume normal breathing, she said, "Damn! I knew you would be a good fuck, but I didn't know it would be that good. You can fuck me anytime you want to. Don't make me wait so long."

"Yeah, Donna, about that. I recently heard a rumor you wanted to fuck me, but, I'm wondering, why didn't I ever hear it from you? All you had to do was ask."

"Well, I have had the hots for you ever since we got here, but I wasn't sure you were interested, or if you were interested, if you would actually do anything, you know, since you're Jimmy's boss and everything. I was afraid to just ask you, plus we haven't had that many opportunities, because you normally go out of town every time Jimmy does."

"Well, I'm glad I found out because you are a very pretty, sexy young lady, that I would like to fuck as much as I possibly can. Not to mention eating that sweet pussy of yours."

We laid there for a while, holding each other and kissing. After I started feeling her tits and licking her nipples again, she got between my legs and gave me an amazing blowjob. We then fucked a couple of more times before I had to leave. She said she would like to fuck again the next time her husband was out of town, and I made sure to arrange that, several times.

The other thing I wanted to mention was the female protective agent in Heidelberg, Sherry Watson. Since I had been told that she would fuck at the drop of a hat, I was thinking about dropping my hat the next time I saw her. We were on one of our meetings in Heidelberg when I saw her. I had actually pegged her as a lesbian. She was always very serious, she never gave off any flirty vibes, and she had short blond hair. I know you're not supposed to assume, but I guess I did. Anyway, all the bosses were in a conference room and the detail agents were standing around outside, smoking, drinking coffee, and shooting the shit. I noticed her standing by herself, so I took a chance and approached her. "Hi, Sherry?"

She looked up, smiled, and answered, "That's me."

I introduced myself and she said she knew who I was. We made some small talk, and I commented that I didn't know why I had never introduced myself before, but it was probably because we were always so busy. She had a nice smile, nice personality, and I decided she was fuckable. The problem was, we were only there for one day. As soon as the boss left the meeting, we were headed back home. She asked if we would be going to the Cannes Film Festival the following month. I told her we were, and I was already putting together an itinerary and working on the advance. She asked, "Is your boss doing the whole French Riviera tour, too?"

"Yep. I think we're going to be in Nice and Monaco for sure. I'm going to go in early on the advance, so I'll be there at least three days."

She said she was going on the advance, too, and would probably see me there.

The next month, I ran into her in Nice. I had spent most of the day walking up and down the topless beach, and I was horny as hell from looking at all the beautiful, half nude women, so when I ran into her that afternoon, I was ready to fuck. She said she didn't have any plans for dinner, so we went to eat and then straight to my hotel room. We both managed to get each other off several times. I was satisfied, but she was not a very inspiring sex partner. Anyway, we never got together again.

My NATO assignment was very interesting. While I had competed earlier tours in Germany and Italy, this job let me visit numerous European countries and visit some very interesting sites. I can say I really enjoyed myself.

By 1991, I had spent 24 years in the Army, so I decided to retire while I was still young enough and still in good enough shape to get a job in the civilian sector.

To be continued.